new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Old Preston Conservative Club | by Tony Worrall
Back to photostream

Old Preston Conservative Club

The three-storey building was built in 1878 as the original Preston Conservative Club. It became the well known Fives and 49s bar and restaurant until it closed in 2006. The basement reopened as the Cocktail Factory in 2007 with Vintage bar and restaurant opening upstairs in 2007, later joined by the Priory. These venues later closed and the building, now know as Old Fives, was unoccupied from August 2011. Since closed again

 

Address: 49 Guildhall St, Preston PR1 3NU

 

© 2019 Tony Worrall

206 views
2 faves
0 comments
Taken on January 28, 2019