Kielce... The Palace of the Kraków Bishops
The palace was erected between 1637 and 1644 and functioned as a temporary seat for Kraków bishops until 1789, when bishops’ properties were nationalised. In the 19th and 20th centuries, the palace was used as offices for public, military and educational institutions.
In 1971 it was adapted for exhibition purposes as part of the Kielce museum.