Descent Into Central Valley
~Descending into the central valley of California the smog is the first thing that is noticeable and is notorious of the area; also known as the San Joaquin Valley. This was taken along HWY 58 just before Bakersfield, CA.
~This is actually part of a panorama shot, but this is my favorite part of the panoramic so i did a single of it for now. I'll post the pano perspective soon.
This photo is in 9 groups
- Search of the perfect light! / Em busca da luz perfeita! 13,991 items
- DIAMOND HEART (Post 1-Comment 3) 306,826 items
- Creative Imagery (Fave 1, Comment 1, Sweeper) 16,836 items
- THIRD LIFE - Post 1 give life to 2 24,964 items
- LANDSCAPES DREAMS -Please comment on two (2)!!! 370,200 items
- Nikon D80 Users 593,811 items