Look out folks! Ziko's here.
Photos of Ziko (4)
- Satan's Fan Club 1,458 photos, 323 members
- VOICES IN THE WILDERNESS: A Prayer for Wild Things 97,251 photos, 3,535 members
- Portrait★Faces 107,067 photos, 52,609 members
- GUTEN TAG!(Classy Photos by invite only) 7,477 photos, 1,700 members
- Impact! 2,849 photos, 115 members
- TOP 20 ARTFX 18 photos, 161 members
- Professional Photography 79,841 photos, 4,145 members
- Anything fantastic - 1 pic / day 212,474 photos, 5,723 members
- AMaZiNG 294,005 photos, 7,258 members
- 100 faves 31,072 photos, 1,454 members
- Fire Away - Anything artistic as fast as you can 29,840 photos, 746 members
- Rose&Roll 3,678 photos, 686 members
- Smokers 14,912 photos, 3,838 members
- Clouds in My Coffee 752 photos, 107 members
- Ramadan 1,163 photos, 733 members
- Interflickrflora......tag with "dedication" 194 photos, 76 members
- Flickr Firsts (Post Your First Ever on Flickr) 1,089 photos, 1,458 members
- Group Therapy 4,304 photos, 490 members
- Flick off ...!.?.!... D Day and Beyond 9,004 photos, 1,223 members
- !masterclass! - (archived) 0 photos, 1,324 members
- AFAS - Images that define Excellence! 31,166 photos, 2,240 members
- ** The ones YOU love ** 32,026 photos, 1,262 members
- Brown and Beige Unlimited! 54,217 photos, 2,306 members
- #1 Daily Interestingness (CLOSED!) 9 photos, 411 members
- 50 - Fifty Faves 35,914 photos, 1,417 members
- UAE Flickr Meet 1,834 photos, 483 members
- U&I Magazine 112,403 photos, 10,060 members
- Emirati Corner 13,991 photos, 2,790 members
- UAE flickrs 5,262 photos, 1,546 members
- Literary Reference in Pictures: post one, comment one (or two!) 32,045 photos, 1,989 members
- !Catchy Colors Champions 3,101 photos, 354 members
- The FLICKYS 2014 - (Coming Soon!) 682,410 photos, 18,473 members
- Busy Hands 4,753 photos, 516 members
- Art and Artists. 421,515 photos, 19,780 members
- Asleep in the Garden of the Alchemist 38,720 photos, 1,617 members
- Lucky Charms 1,070 photos, 379 members
- Vanishing Beauty - Please read the group description! 83,553 photos, 11,465 members
- Steel 8,192 photos, 580 members
- Random Acts of Color 8,433 photos, 391 members
- Brothers&Sisters 9,069 photos, 3,417 members
- Guess Where SF 31,346 photos, 1,613 members
- TWEAKED 11,398 photos, 556 members
- Veiled Women 1,935 photos, 925 members
- Glamour Cat Magazine 37,979 photos, 5,896 members
- -|.:.| Zayed |.:.|- 1,087 photos, 405 members
- Coffee Shop (UAE) 1,507 photos, 640 members
- Autoportrait 137,826 photos, 11,591 members
- Beautiful Scenery & Landscapes 596,331 photos, 40,685 members
- memento mori. 94,343 photos, 9,056 members
- CATACORNER 1,018 photos, 144 members
"Woooo! Congratulations on your flagship group, FlickrSoup For The Soul's, having achieved its 8000'th Member today! (September 13, 2006) Without question, your little FlickrSoup community has helped define the very essence of Flickr. Thank You for letting us all share in it with you, Sweetie!
September 13th, 2006
"A role model for brothers everywhere, and a really good photographer."
February 13th, 2006
"he is simpily pure
enjoy his art in photography n his handsome out looking :)"
July 2nd, 2005
seriously hes one of the people that inspires me ! hes got a great eye for photography :)
mashallah his pics are simply amazing =>
KEEP it up !"
June 3rd, 2005
Saeed Khalifa says:
"i love this guy's work...seriously worth wasting the time to view!!! keep up the good work bro :)"
June 1st, 2005
"When I pop in Ziko’s dreamy & powerfully-built photostream, I amazingly feel like Alice in Wonderland! in Flickr, You’ve added a new twist on the word “macro-photography” and a new twist on the word “Love” in ma life :) Your peaceful & spectacular visions & photos, joyfully tear my thoughts & ma soul is basked in a new lightness :) Awesomely, with your spirited & sweet Heart, you can shoot even feelings & find new meanings of life ^_^
Thanks ma amazing & irreplaceable Friend, for brightening up ma every day with a new sun, for giving me wings to lift me up & higher, for blessing ma day with spiritual joy & cheerful smile :) I’m sooo glad & lucky to have you ma lovely Angel Friend ^_^ may all your dreams come true & you find happiness wherever you go :)"
May 7th, 2005
"I love his mature photography!
He’s a great teacher that never runs out of ideas!
He got tons of them.
He is always there when you need his help and even if you don’t!
Lighting is his game!
And this is what attracts me more in his shots
Please keep your gorgeous pictures flooding"
April 23rd, 2005
"I have often thought that if photography were difficult in the true sense of the term -meaning that the creation of a simple photograph would entail as much time and effort as the production of a good watercolor or etching - there would be a vast improvement in total output. The sheer ease with which we can produce a superficial image often leads to creative disaster.."
March 31st, 2005
"Amazing shots filled with feelings.. thats how Ziko captured the shots.. He makes the unnoticable things in life to be noticed.. I love the way he entiltes his pictures with words that can be read through the shots.. His hsots speak for themselves.. Well done!"
March 28th, 2005
"In my week long membership to Flickr, I have learned that Ziko is the cause celeb for this site. And with good reason. What Photos!"
March 25th, 2005
"He was not certain what had motivated him to actually bake those birds into a pie. It might have been something as simple as a desire to turn all folklore into cuisine. He wasn't sure."
March 21st, 2005
"Ziko has proven to be a skilled and artistic person, and I am happy to call him a friend.
His images are wide ranging in subject, and incredible to view. His positive outlook on life and loving, caring attitude towards others, is evident in his optimistic comments and encouraging words.
Flickr is a better place with him here. Thank you my friend."
March 10th, 2005
"Ziko's creations of every day things are very much above and beyond ordinary.
They take what we might ignore daily as we pass by and make them compeling and desirable. It encourages the viewer to look closer to what they would other wise have passed by in their daily lives and to try and see them through new eyes.
Generating interest in our own lives by viewing his life through his eyes is a great gift. A gift that he shares with us."
March 6th, 2005
"I find Ziko very creative yet simple, his pictures are always meaningful and he never fails to inspire people..especially me."
March 5th, 2005
"Salaam Ziko! He is to me what efatima, fubuki, Special, and other Flicker Gods convey: Photography might not save humanity, but atleast we can capture the fleeting moments of beauty. His photos are dramatic, profilic, and always a spectacle. This is why I log onto Flickr and post photos, so I hope he can see them and I know his next photo might teach me something . . ."
March 4th, 2005
Intelligent Sweetie says:
"Z's work is inspiring... I love how he sees the "simple" things in life and gives them so much "depth" in his photos. It really makes you think... makes you feel.
Many of Ziko's photos are of everyday-type things and yet they make you think and awaken emotions -- romance, desire, love, comfort, peace, intrigue...
Keep up the good work!"
March 4th, 2005
"Ziko.... he's simply amazing with his shots ... i loved his Macro shot ....
go go go go go go to the ur best :D"
March 2nd, 2005
"Simply amazing work of art speacially the way he puts life into simple things in our life that we might not notice :) i love the different sky captures they say alot keep up the good work bro :) love ur GUN to loooooooool ;)"
March 2nd, 2005
"A fast learner and a survivor who has zest and passion to make life worth living. My biggest support and my strength. This kid will go a long way...for he has the blessings of everyone he touches.
Sooo proud to call you my little brother - everthing you touch, turns gold. So lucky to have you."
January 31st, 2005
- December 2004
- I am: