W E L C O M E
Please take the time to have a look around my profile...
My "bag list" is lower down for those interested.
Click this link to see what photographs have the most "interestingness"! :-
create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands
Bag List :-
Nikon D200 & Nikon Df
AF-S 10.5 f/2.8 DX
AF-S 17-55 f/2.8 DX
AF-S 50 f/1.8
AF 50 f/1.4 D
AF 60 f/2.8 D Micro
AF-S 70-200 f/2.8G VR IF ED
SB-600, SB-800 & SB-900 Speedlights
Photos of zerajera (2)
- HDR-Imaging 561,987 photos, 27,529 members
- Project Weather 645,201 photos, 93,667 members
- ""Lens on the World - Obiettivo sul mondo""" 19,655 photos, 469 members
- RUNNING LANDSCAPES 85,251 photos, 4,603 members
- flickr (unofficial) 4,542,929 photos, 104,782 members
- BBC Sky at Night and Stargazing Live 98,622 photos, 10,024 members
- Nilgiris Online 448 photos, 480 members
- Open Eyes - Online Magazine 3,609 photos, 827 members
- The Twentieth Century and Contemporary House 17,340 photos, 1,931 members
- GuessWherePortsmouthUK&SurroundingAreas? 104 photos, 34 members
- Hampshire Public Houses 2,666 photos, 181 members
- Solent 7,660 photos, 309 members
- Processors group 198 photos, 94 members
- Intel Macs 2,618 photos, 639 members
- Isle of Wight Ferries 2,914 photos, 255 members
- Angels of the North 85,904 photos, 1,837 members
- Sage Gateshead 1,153 photos, 146 members
- Millennium Bridge Newcastle/Gateshead 894 photos, 325 members
- Made on a Mac 1,562 photos, 112 members
- Apple Users 4,845 photos, 585 members
- iTunes music 120 photos, 64 members
- Apple 55,311 photos, 12,609 members
- Silhouettes in Black and White 3,468 photos, 1,213 members
- Isle of Wight - Living There 15,448 photos, 198 members
- Isle Of Wight Images 14,641 photos, 271 members
- Isle of Wight In Black and White. 1,152 photos, 160 members
- Flickr Hacks 427 photos, 21,719 members
- Vignetting 317,148 photos, 24,721 members
- Landmarks around the world 19,723 photos, 1,699 members
- Technique 196 photos, 16,284 members
- !Catchy Colors 4,248,176 photos, 168,381 members
- Tilt-Shift 1-2 Miniatures (Post 1, Comment on 2) 14,694 photos, 3,793 members
- TILT-SHIFT- GROUP NOW CLOSED! 7,427 photos, 3,161 members
- Tilt-shift Miniature Fakes 70,612 photos, 19,925 members
- Spinnaker Tower, Portsmouth 2,314 photos, 343 members
- Waterscapes 72,943 photos, 2,789 members
- Full Frame Sensor group 107,514 photos, 1,865 members
- UK Landscapes, Sea and Country. 295,020 photos, 8,190 members
- CLOSED Fl♥ckr Hearts -- Post 1 & Give 3 Hearts 672,411 photos, 34,473 members
- Beach Hut Elite (Invitation Only) 5,908 photos, 839 members
- Gas and Steam Engines 15,124 photos, 414 members
- Airstream 1,875 photos, 500 members
- Airstream Trailers 872 photos, 283 members
- Lake District Now 35,036 photos, 1,968 members
- Taraxacum officinale 13,484 photos, 3,893 members
- Southampton at Night 819 photos, 173 members
- Worthy of being SOLD! 2,294 photos, 489 members
- Platinum Photography Group ~ "High Quality" 286,907 photos, 32,533 members
- Military Vehicles (UK) 19,840 photos, 705 members
- Mühlen (Mills) 12,082 photos, 2,245 members
"John was my first contact on flickr and we have soon developed a rapport and friendship over a matter of weeks.
John has a remarkable eye for texture, colour and composition. His images are unique in their pictorial quality and his subject matter has a breadth of scale which betrays a master of his art. As a professional photographer I respect and applaud the quality and diversity of his work.
Even with such skill and artistic creativity under his belt, John is still keen to develop his images on a technical and artistic level.
Such devotion to his photography betrays a man who is passionate about his art."
November 27th, 2006
"John is a naturally gifted photographer who finds delight in the technical side of the art. He sees images very well and invariably selects a great angle and way of framing each shot.
He clearly loves HDR photography and throws himself into each image as if he were sitting down to one of his favourite hot curries. At the time of my writing this, his “signature dish” is to produce dramatic and effective land and seascape images using this innovative technique; making the most of his close proximity to the English coast. Very few average photos here and much upon which to feast the eyes.
To sit down and head into John’s photostream is a little like a funfair ride, you are guaranteed a mixture of light and colour and you will not be disappointed.
Flickr is an inspiration for me personally and I have made many acquaintances that have enriched that experience. In John I have also made a good friend, and I am very thankful to Flickr for that."
November 26th, 2006
- May 2006
- On the move...
- I am:
- Male and Single