- Top 20 India 123 photos, 667 members
- Una Foto Por Otra 501 photos, 314 members
- mAShupS 231 photos, 448 members
- Ratings and Contests Amos7 Group 435 photos, 499 members
- SEEING GREEN 24,860 photos, 1,938 members
- COMMENT ON CONTENT (Post 1, Comment 1) 3,020 photos, 621 members
- Faithful Flickr Friends (Post 1 + give a hug to any 2 friends) 34,734 photos, 2,198 members
- Social Exclusion/Exclusão Social 2,663 photos, 477 members
- The place I call home. 4,472 photos, 379 members
- Critique Portfolio Pro - Photo Critiques and Discussions 3,397 photos, 1,695 members
- CARPE DIEM -post 1, comment on previous 3. (Please read FAQ) 18,669 photos, 1,724 members
- What is it??? 61 photos, 65 members
- 5 meilleures / best 5 / 5 piu bella / 5 bessere / ベスト 5 165 photos, 52 members
- I Saw You First- Invited images only, post 1, invite 1 33,868 photos, 13,998 members
- Camera-Phone Pics: Take One A Day: For Health! 6,504 photos, 735 members
- My 2007 Daily Photo Diary 624 photos, 1,088 members
- Score 1 to 4 on 29 5,847 photos, 2,916 members
- 25+ Faves (25-49): P1, aw & fav 2 on the first newest page 32,665 photos, 6,484 members
- Konica Cameras 13,697 photos, 810 members
- Lovers of GREEN Photography 9,445 photos, 671 members
- Save The World's Forests 500 photos, 79 members
- Your bed 246 photos, 98 members
- 1 on 1 Objects NEVER more than 1 in a row, comment on ANY 1 4,534 photos, 441 members
- Beautiful Universe ~ Photos must have "Beautiful" in Comments 25,116 photos, 1,198 members
- 30 faves, 30 comments and 300 views 7,999 photos, 3,396 members
- The landscape of dreams: 1 image a day, comment on prev. 2 14,603 photos, 1,638 members
- clouds 696,731 photos, 40,626 members
- Crown or Kick (A Zero Tolerance Group, Score the 3 before yours) 10,364 photos, 1,224 members
- flickr GOLD***invited images only pls*** 62,110 photos, 12,906 members
- Do Me a Favor... 5,459 photos, 462 members
- 3 Alarm Photo [Post 1 Grade Three to the Right] 9,323 photos, 1,129 members
- drug box 225 photos, 148 members
- P1F1 - Post 1, Fave 1 9,877 photos, 2,437 members
- Calendar Shots 41,133 photos, 901 members
- LeggNet's Contacts 25,431 photos, 1,312 members
- I LOVE IT (post 1 award 3) 44,291 photos, 1,730 members
- The Magic of Nature 595,098 photos, 12,516 members
- sky & clouds 948,419 photos, 54,115 members
- Beautiful Clouds 302,887 photos, 22,258 members
- The Cloud Appreciation Society 236,583 photos, 15,550 members
- I WANT 5! 302 photos, 1,068 members
- Bliss or Miss- 9,098 photos, 1,487 members
- things around your life 33,766 photos, 1,223 members
- Captured Image (1 Fave + 1 Post) 3,577 photos, 787 members
- SubtleHDR 8,212 photos, 567 members
- Post and Rate_____________READ THE RULES!!! 389 photos, 142 members
- Westernization 253 photos, 139 members
- kiss and tell 42 photos, 464 members
- XnView-ed 439 photos, 113 members
- Arabic & Mughal Architecture 6,337 photos, 706 members
"easefulguitar is an artistic photographer searching for an awnser in the tightening world grip of generic globalization today. He embraces art, culture and heritage and struggles his level best to keep tradition alive especially amongst what people have forgotten "the human touch". Oftenly in the sterile workplace self expression can prove to be tough at times when they try to strip your of your individuality down to match the bare walls, flickring fluorescent lights and small cubicle where one resides in a tight dull gray wool western busines suit. easefulguitar is in a tricky situation being the talented artist he really is. The artist who wants to break out of the confines of generic westernized conformity and show the world he is full of vibrance, color, bold thought with love for art, humanity and culture. He will be there when you need encouragement to express yourself and he will embrace meaning in cultural expression and creativity has he improves his already amazing artistic skills. Like all of us, we yearn to be explorers and easefulguitar is no exception who will eventually persevere through all odds. easefulguitar is truly a great person anyone would have the privilege to know! Onward for a better tommarro!"
February 14th, 2007
LynchburgVirginia ★ says:
"I appreciate, Zennon first for the kind person he is and for the beautiful pictures he shares with others around the world.
I often go to his photo stream and enjoy his wonderous images. You get a sense of feeling and caring that radiates through his pictures.
Zennon is a remarkable person, that I truly am proud to have made a friend with.
September 5th, 2006
"Surya is a very down to earth person....his photo streams indicate his purity of heart...his sensitivity towards nature and all its beautiful elements....his words indicate his wisdom, which is rare to see at this age....I wish him all the best in everything he does.....god bless and he keeps scaling greater heights...."
September 3rd, 2006
Sr. Fruc says:
"Zenon has a great sensibility for photography.
The colors, shapes and lights are amazing.
And I've never been to Thailand, so I can see this country through his eyes."
September 1st, 2006
"Xenon is a very special person. He takes beautiful photographs. But so do many on flickr. Zenon thinks and feels deeply about his work. He uses pictures to open our eyes to the suffering of the world as well as its beauty. He has an original mind and a creative talent for photography.
Please do not be put off by his idiosyncratic use of English. He has important things to say to us all. He is also a devoted flickr friend to your photo work."
September 1st, 2006
"Zenon's writings are unique. He allows his sensitive side to shine in his respect for all living things. Truely Brilliant writer and photographer. He shows his heart through his writings. I am honored to be his friend."
September 1st, 2006
- Zenon K
- March 2006
- Bangkok, Thailand
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Softwear related
- easefulguitar [at] yahoo.com