I used to take pictures of all sorts of things. Now I pretty much only take pictures when I'm on vacation or my dogs are looking cute. Which is, omg, all the time! I'm sorry I post so many dog pictures!!!
- Birch Aquarium at Scripps 819 photos, 123 members
- Sharkarosa Wildlife Ranch 68 photos, 6 members
- Sky As A Canvas ~ ~ ~ 93,498 photos, 8,093 members
- Reflections 590,462 photos, 48,858 members
- Silhouettes & Shadows 95,995 photos, 6,741 members
- blackground 10,226 photos, 1,152 members
- SELF-PORTRAIT 198,055 photos, 16,905 members
- Dogs! Dogs! Dogs! 927,117 photos, 119,069 members
- Corgis of the World Unite (Photos Only) 14,786 photos, 943 members
- MAXIMUM minimalism 4,081 photos, 3,570 members
- Zoos of North America. Please Comment 38,179 photos, 2,797 members
- California 260,064 photos, 7,392 members
- Texas 157,266 photos, 5,842 members
- DFW Metro 54,446 photos, 2,070 members
- Dallas 33,271 photos, 2,413 members
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park 13,273 photos, 880 members
- San Diego Zoo 23,093 photos, 1,721 members
- Musical References 2,966 photos, 473 members
- Lucky Stars 552 photos, 163 members
- Spots 980 photos, 280 members
- Bathed in Colour [CLOSING DOWN] 10,148 photos, 1,142 members
"The best word to describe Lara's work is Art.
Her images are so expresive, emotive and creative than any others I have seen before.
She changed my perception about photography with an evening looking at her pictures."
December 2nd, 2005
O Caritas says:
"If I were to try to describe Lara's photography with one word (besides "colour", that is!), it would probably be "whimsy". Lara has fun taking photographs and it shouldn't take long to see that as you wend your way through her stream.
I love her fascination with the things she photographs... I often feel as though I'm making the same discoveries *with* her as she goes about her day.
I particularly enjoy Lara's self-portraits... she has one of the friendliest, most pleasant looking faces on flickr!"
October 12th, 2005
Golden Silence says:
"I discovered yotababy's work on her online photoblog. I found it amazing: the use of digital cross-process, her love for colours and, above all, the passion coming from her photos made me think this girl really's got something inside of her needed to be told. Great work."
September 17th, 2005
"Never before have colours been so vibrant and intense!"
September 10th, 2005
"Her work with combining different colors is simply amazing.Keep up the great work!"
July 16th, 2005
"yotababy does extraordinary things with colour - yellows and greens in particular - especially good are her semi-abstract fotos - but everything in her stream is worth viewing and I always look forward to a fresh upload on my contacts page"
June 11th, 2005
"If there is someone on flickr using color more actively, more precisely, or more compellingly than yotababy I challenge you to show me their work.
Yotababy proves that color is as important to the image as light, composition or focal settings."
June 7th, 2005
Nomad Photography says:
"Hey, Lara. I love your work! It's really great, fresh and make me dream!
May 20th, 2005
"She gets better every day, on every photo she takes.
She's not afarid of shouting colour and details.
All this gets me mad.
She's definitely becoming one of the pearls of Flickr!"
May 16th, 2005
"when you need some COLOR yotababy will deliver.
blues so deep you'll fall in.
yellows so bright you'll have to dim your monitor.
greens that make you think sumer will last all year long.
don't get me started on the reds..."
April 8th, 2005
""I liked her photos so much that I married her.""
April 5th, 2005
Martin Burns says:
"So many of these shots make exquisite desktops... but I don't have enough machines to use them all."
April 2nd, 2005
- Lara B.
- February 2005
- I am:
- Female and Taken