I used to take pictures of all sorts of things. Now I pretty much only take pictures when I'm on vacation or my dogs are looking cute. Which is, omg, all the time! I'm sorry I post so many dog pictures!!!
- Birch Aquarium at Scripps 828 photos, 126 members
- Sharkarosa Wildlife Ranch 68 photos, 6 members
- Sky As A Canvas ~ ~ ~ 107,606 photos, 8,758 members
- Reflections 632,684 photos, 51,513 members
- Silhouettes & Shadows 106,056 photos, 7,100 members
- blackground 10,143 photos, 1,148 members
- SELF-PORTRAIT 207,421 photos, 17,453 members
- Dogs! Dogs! Dogs! 986,291 photos, 126,240 members
- Corgis of the World Unite (Photos Only) 15,358 photos, 974 members
- MAXIMUM minimalism 4,034 photos, 3,578 members
- Zoos of North America. Please Comment 41,744 photos, 2,965 members
- California 275,388 photos, 7,598 members
- Texas 170,403 photos, 6,132 members
- DFW Metro 56,964 photos, 2,107 members
- Dallas 34,722 photos, 2,504 members
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park 13,961 photos, 924 members
- San Diego Zoo 25,050 photos, 1,791 members
- Musical References 2,981 photos, 470 members
- Lucky Stars 562 photos, 166 members
- Spots 985 photos, 281 members
- Bathed in Colour [CLOSING DOWN] 10,094 photos, 1,136 members
"The best word to describe Lara's work is Art.
Her images are so expresive, emotive and creative than any others I have seen before.
She changed my perception about photography with an evening looking at her pictures."
December 2nd, 2005
O Caritas says:
"If I were to try to describe Lara's photography with one word (besides "colour", that is!), it would probably be "whimsy". Lara has fun taking photographs and it shouldn't take long to see that as you wend your way through her stream.
I love her fascination with the things she photographs... I often feel as though I'm making the same discoveries *with* her as she goes about her day.
I particularly enjoy Lara's self-portraits... she has one of the friendliest, most pleasant looking faces on flickr!"
October 12th, 2005
Golden Silence says:
"I discovered yotababy's work on her online photoblog. I found it amazing: the use of digital cross-process, her love for colours and, above all, the passion coming from her photos made me think this girl really's got something inside of her needed to be told. Great work."
September 17th, 2005
"Never before have colours been so vibrant and intense!"
September 10th, 2005
"Her work with combining different colors is simply amazing.Keep up the great work!"
July 16th, 2005
"yotababy does extraordinary things with colour - yellows and greens in particular - especially good are her semi-abstract fotos - but everything in her stream is worth viewing and I always look forward to a fresh upload on my contacts page"
June 11th, 2005
"If there is someone on flickr using color more actively, more precisely, or more compellingly than yotababy I challenge you to show me their work.
Yotababy proves that color is as important to the image as light, composition or focal settings."
June 7th, 2005
Nomad Photography says:
"Hey, Lara. I love your work! It's really great, fresh and make me dream!
May 20th, 2005
"She gets better every day, on every photo she takes.
She's not afarid of shouting colour and details.
All this gets me mad.
She's definitely becoming one of the pearls of Flickr!"
May 16th, 2005
"when you need some COLOR yotababy will deliver.
blues so deep you'll fall in.
yellows so bright you'll have to dim your monitor.
greens that make you think sumer will last all year long.
don't get me started on the reds..."
April 8th, 2005
""I liked her photos so much that I married her.""
April 5th, 2005
Martin Burns says:
"So many of these shots make exquisite desktops... but I don't have enough machines to use them all."
April 2nd, 2005
- Lara B.
- February 2005
- I am:
- Female and Taken