I used to take pictures of all sorts of things. Now I pretty much only take pictures when I'm on vacation or my dogs are looking cute. Which is, omg, all the time! I'm sorry I post so many dog pictures!!!
- Birch Aquarium at Scripps 837 photos, 132 members
- Sharkarosa Wildlife Ranch 68 photos, 6 members
- Sky As A Canvas ~ ~ ~ 119,821 photos, 9,276 members
- Reflections 660,310 photos, 53,246 members
- Silhouettes & Shadows 115,276 photos, 7,386 members
- blackground 10,109 photos, 1,153 members
- SELF-PORTRAIT 214,861 photos, 17,827 members
- Dogs! Dogs! Dogs! 1,022,033 photos, 128,740 members
- Corgis of the World Unite (Photos Only) 15,705 photos, 999 members
- MAXIMUM minimalism 5,203 photos, 3,741 members
- Zoos of North America. Please Comment 44,926 photos, 3,114 members
- California 287,509 photos, 7,748 members
- Texas 180,890 photos, 6,332 members
- DFW Metro 59,001 photos, 2,154 members
- Dallas 35,917 photos, 2,585 members
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park 15,080 photos, 955 members
- San Diego Zoo 26,553 photos, 1,848 members
- Musical References 3,045 photos, 479 members
- Lucky Stars 565 photos, 167 members
- Spots 991 photos, 279 members
- Bathed in Colour [CLOSING DOWN] 10,032 photos, 1,133 members
"The best word to describe Lara's work is Art.
Her images are so expresive, emotive and creative than any others I have seen before.
She changed my perception about photography with an evening looking at her pictures."
December 2nd, 2005
O Caritas says:
"If I were to try to describe Lara's photography with one word (besides "colour", that is!), it would probably be "whimsy". Lara has fun taking photographs and it shouldn't take long to see that as you wend your way through her stream.
I love her fascination with the things she photographs... I often feel as though I'm making the same discoveries *with* her as she goes about her day.
I particularly enjoy Lara's self-portraits... she has one of the friendliest, most pleasant looking faces on flickr!"
October 12th, 2005
Golden Silence says:
"I discovered yotababy's work on her online photoblog. I found it amazing: the use of digital cross-process, her love for colours and, above all, the passion coming from her photos made me think this girl really's got something inside of her needed to be told. Great work."
September 17th, 2005
"Never before have colours been so vibrant and intense!"
September 10th, 2005
"Her work with combining different colors is simply amazing.Keep up the great work!"
July 16th, 2005
"yotababy does extraordinary things with colour - yellows and greens in particular - especially good are her semi-abstract fotos - but everything in her stream is worth viewing and I always look forward to a fresh upload on my contacts page"
June 11th, 2005
"If there is someone on flickr using color more actively, more precisely, or more compellingly than yotababy I challenge you to show me their work.
Yotababy proves that color is as important to the image as light, composition or focal settings."
June 7th, 2005
Nomad Photography says:
"Hey, Lara. I love your work! It's really great, fresh and make me dream!
May 20th, 2005
"She gets better every day, on every photo she takes.
She's not afarid of shouting colour and details.
All this gets me mad.
She's definitely becoming one of the pearls of Flickr!"
May 16th, 2005
"when you need some COLOR yotababy will deliver.
blues so deep you'll fall in.
yellows so bright you'll have to dim your monitor.
greens that make you think sumer will last all year long.
don't get me started on the reds..."
April 8th, 2005
""I liked her photos so much that I married her.""
April 5th, 2005
Martin Burns says:
"So many of these shots make exquisite desktops... but I don't have enough machines to use them all."
April 2nd, 2005
- Lara B.
- February 2005
- I am:
- Female and Taken