Maybe I'm taking photos to tranquilize my heart.
Both the world around me and the feeling myself are very complecated, so I'm always looking for the things just simply beautiful, clean and fragile.
■■■Do you see the most interesting pictures on Flickr by me!? ---> here■■■
I'm R-E-A-L-L-Y sorrowful when my photo is stolen by someone and used as his/her own, and then he/her sells it !? Increadible!
I haven't studied art and design at all, therefore, I try to think and take many pictures and choose the best one of them. It's not easy for me, I spend so much time to represent myself.
I think many of the flickr friends who really love photography can understand my feeling.
I have a big heart so if you ask me the permission to use it, maybe I don't refuse it, your asking permission makes me happy.
SO PLEASE ASK ME THE PERMISSION when you want to use my photos. :-)
OK! Let's keep smiling. :D
- Fushimi ~ 伏見 ~ 222 photos, 32 members
- Instagram world 67,869 photos, 4,709 members
- 松殿山荘 704 photos, 37 members
- I ♥ iPhone 421,903 photos, 11,373 members
- Shake It Iphone App 1,238 photos, 123 members
- RICOH GR Digital III (GRD3) 72,329 photos, 3,433 members
- 777 to XXX 58 photos, 6 members
- sayonara summer 44 photos, 12 members
- My third photo exhibition will take place on july 28 ~ August 9 11 photos, 108 members
- 写真展示会のお知らせ : My second photo exhibition in K 14 photos, 31 members
- Lover of nature 279,839 photos, 3,764 members
- Flickr's Warm Lighting (Post 1- Comment on 2) 44,996 photos, 3,490 members
- be Poladroid ! 78,622 photos, 20,745 members
- Apple Lovers 2,256 photos, 824 members
- Flickr Diamond - Invited Photos ONLY 114,461 photos, 22,263 members
- HiCon Addict 135 photos, 18 members
- Food Photography (POST 1, COMMENT 3) 5,314 photos, 552 members
- ♥ happiness is... ♥ 285 photos, 164 members
- monochrome KYOTO (Kyoto's photo only!!!) 2,244 photos, 554 members
- ✿Flowers!✿ 190,843 photos, 9,800 members
- Flickr 888 4,534 photos, 9,998 members
- Top 30 Winners (Qualified Only) 4,099 photos, 1,456 members
- Toycamera Plugin ( pentacom ) 666 photos, 106 members
- Flower Factory - Group Closed 48,439 photos, 3,405 members
- Colour Art Awards -=Post 1, Award 3=- (Colours ONLY) 467,715 photos, 27,280 members
- YOKOHAMA MEET UP 821 photos, 169 members
- 写真個展を開催します。（My first photo exhibition wi 13 photos, 168 members
- fake polaroid／にせポラ 7,834 photos, 409 members
- Free Flickr Flowers ~FFF~ 196,492 photos, 8,668 members
- World's Best Dazzling Shots.(Invited only, post 1/comment 3) 26,261 photos, 8,444 members
- Discovery Photos: Post 1, Vote for 3 744,142 photos, 29,682 members
- A "Quality Only" Club 13,934 photos, 2,078 members
- Nikon D40/x/50/60/5000/3000/3100 and Friends Club 518,901 photos, 25,335 members
- Nikon D60 Users - EXIF data is required 74,589 photos, 3,569 members
- Nikon D60 Club 155,300 photos, 5,712 members
- DIGIFOTO Pro 615,122 photos, 15,002 members
- Gold Star Awards 777,200 photos, 48,906 members
- Excellent Flowers 260,728 photos, 10,158 members
- Royal Group - Have a Good Light ! 904,596 photos, 30,986 members
- agajag still_life 34,501 photos, 1,292 members
- ~ Platinum Photography Group ~ 329,522 photos, 33,138 members
- Vision Quality 100 (P1/F2/C2) 39,843 photos, 2,515 members
- Macro Awards (Invite Only!) 43,325 photos, 11,266 members
- CLOS3 TO RE@LITY=====>INVITE 3 AND COMMENT ON 3 PICTURES BEFOR 42,253 photos, 4,233 members
- So Beautiful (Invite only) 1,567 photos, 1,270 members
- Flickr Turns 4 2,366 photos, 4,802 members
- The Power of the Flower (Post 1, Comment or Invite 1) 46,728 photos, 2,675 members
- Fine-ART photos (Invite only) 36,909 photos, 9,723 members
- Inspiring Hearts 654 photos, 18 members
- Images On White 5,845 photos, 1,606 members
Tracey Paterson says:
"Her pictures are fresh, exciting, uncomplicated, inspirational & she herself...definitely talented!"
March 19th, 2009
"Yoshiko is an extremely talented photographer!!! I especially love her flowers and the way they really transport me to a special dream like place that I love to visit! I truley cannot get enough of her stream! It is excellent! I love the point of view that she takes and I hope you all will encourage her along with me in letting her know that she should make a photo book! I would really like to see one with your flowers they are so inspiring to me! Visit her stream often and you will be inspired as well!"
October 10th, 2008
knotty ring says:
"""your photographs really leaves me speechless each time i view them! with each photo a story is told and left to the mind of the viewer to imagine... not all photographers can achieve this element of mystery in their work! but i congratulate you because you are gifted with this talent!
i love all your works! your just so Wonderful ! ^_^ "
February 20th, 2008
" I am totally yoshiko's fan,
Love her photos so much,
especially simplicity* set,
all my fav.,haha :D
Nice to meet you ♫ﾟ"
January 10th, 2008
hypnotic songs says:
"I am in love with Yoshiko's photos ... they show what I feel deep inside me. I am here often ... regarding them with a smile on my face :)
どうも ありがとう ございます♪"
November 29th, 2007
"I have seen her works in her blog already and I loved her style of pictures and I just found her flickr page. I am surprised that she has so many beautiful collections already. My favorite is "*simplicity*". I just can't stop looking at all of these pictures. Simple, Clean, and Feminine. I hope one day she can provide some photos for the magazine that I work for (Yogi Times)."
January 14th, 2007
dashing mass says:
"Ah, Yoshiko is just wonderful !!
Love the way she focuses, the way she does every single photo with true feelings and care for it !
I have always loved her so-called "studio-shots" with the white background and (mostly) fruits as the main parts.
Very friendly, very bright and clever."
January 6th, 2007
"If you are like me, a photographer, with little or moderate experience, yoshiko314 is a photstream you will want to go to and to go back to for study and for understaning all kinds of concepts dealing with design, composition, tones, shading, lighting and perspective.
She teaches by example.
Follow how she sets up a picture and study them mainly by quiet and thoughtful observation.
She teaches much and never says a word directly to the student.
Her photos do all the talking that we need!"
January 6th, 2007
Anoop Ahuja says:
"My first contact on Flickr :) I like her white background photography. She is lovely food photgrapher and her pics are very apitizing at times, I think i read somewhere she cooks all these beautiful dishes herself.
You have got a lovely eye for photgraphy and amazing ideas.
Keep up the good work."
December 27th, 2006
Leon Calquin says:
"For me Yoshiko is composition, white backgrounds and a very special point of view about all around her. Hope to see more and more, like to read a book that she write every day: León"
September 23rd, 2006
"Simplicity, tranquility, peacefulness. After staring at a computer monitor for long periods, if I can't get out for a walk in the real world, I instead I feast my eyes on the calming effects of Yoshiko's photos.
You dont need to be a Hirano Masaaki (Rosanjin Scholar of IronChef - 料理の鉄人) to understand the 'wordless communication' between photo and viewer. This is the power of Yoshiko's vision."
March 15th, 2006
- August 2005
- KOBE, Japan
- I am: