Note: In order to be able to download photos from this site, you must send us the name of your child and session number/year he/she attended before we will grant you access - there are no exceptions to this. If you have NON-family friendly content on your own site and/or do not have a child who has attended camp with us, you will NOT be accepted by us, so pleasedo not ask to be added. These pictures are for camper families and those who are interested in sending their child to camp. Thank you.
Trout Lodge is located in Missouri’s Eastern Ozarks, and is situated on a 360-acre lake surrounded by 5,200 acres of forest-covered hills. This year-round, not-for-profit recreation and conference center has been a center of nature, adventure and relaxation for families and groups for more than 50 years. We offer family getaways and reunions, adult and women's programs, groups of all kinds, retreats and corporate events.
Camp Lakewood is a co-ed summer residential camp for ages 6-17, a co-ed winter camp for kids ages 7-17, and an Outdoor Education center during non-summer months. Programs are based on the YMCA's core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, Faith and Responsibility.
Trout Lodge and Camp Lakewood are collectively known as YMCA of the Ozarks, a branch of the Gateway Region YMCA.
YMCA Trout Lodge & Camp Lakewood's favorite photos from other Flickr members (2)
- #faithfest2010 9 photos, 2 members
- YMCA Camp Lakewood Camper Digital Photography 37 photos, 48 members
- YMCA Camp Lakewood 244 photos, 20 members
- Outdoor Education at YMCA of the Ozarks 74 photos, 5 members
- TEAM Works at YMCA of the Ozarks 231 photos, 2 members
- Halloween at Trout Lodge 1 photo, 1 member
- Trout Lodge 95 photos, 12 members
- Camp Lakewood, Potosi Missouri 42 photos, 213 members
YMCA Trout Lodge & Camp Lakewood doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- YMCA Trout Lodge and Camp Lakewood
- January 2007
- Potosi, Missouri
- Potosi, Missouri, United States
- YMCA of the Ozarks