Trout Lodge is located in Missouri’s Eastern Ozarks, and is situated on a 360-acre lake surrounded by 5,200 acres of forest-covered hills. This year-round, not-for-profit recreation and conference center has been a center of nature, adventure and relaxation for families and groups for more than 50 years. We offer family getaways and reunions, adult and women's programs, groups of all kinds, retreats and corporate events.
Camp Lakewood is a co-ed summer residential camp for ages 6-17, a co-ed winter camp for kids ages 7-17, and an Outdoor Education center during non-summer months. Programs are based on the YMCA's core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, Faith and Responsibility.
Trout Lodge and Camp Lakewood are collectively known as YMCA of the Ozarks, a branch of the YMCA of Greater St. Louis.
PLEASE NOTE: For those wanting to download summer and winter camp pictures, you must send us a message with your child’s name and session number he/she is attending before you will be granted access by us. Thank you.
YMCA Trout Lodge & Camp Lakewood's favorite photos from other Flickr members (2)
- #faithfest2010 9 photos, 1 member
- YMCA Camp Lakewood Camper Digital Photography 37 photos, 27 members
- YMCA Camp Lakewood 244 photos, 20 members
- Outdoor Education at YMCA of the Ozarks 74 photos, 5 members
- TEAM Works at YMCA of the Ozarks 231 photos, 2 members
- Halloween at Trout Lodge 1 photo, 1 member
- Trout Lodge 95 photos, 12 members
- Camp Lakewood, Potosi Missouri 42 photos, 126 members
YMCA Trout Lodge & Camp Lakewood doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- YMCA Trout Lodge and Camp Lakewood
- January 2007
- Potosi, Missouri
- Potosi, Missouri, United States
- YMCA of the Ozarks