I have a ridiculous amount of stuff here. If you're looking for anything in particular, it's probably best to start by tag searching - my tags are mostly fairly comprehensive. Most of my photos are also geotagged, if there is any reason why geodata are relevant.
My photos are organised moderately systematically in sets and collections, which should aid navigation.
I have several blogs, but I'm rubbish at keeping them up. My personal blog is Lifecyclist and my Project Habbakuk blog focuses on London in WWII. drawing on archives, modern technology and science. Sophie Scarf Ace is a repository for my craft projects. I can be found in various other places on line. I recently joined Vimeo to share videos that are too long for flickr.
I'm ionically bound to Molecule Man.
It seems that I'm an admin on a lot of small esoteric groups. Some of them I founded; others, I just woke up and found myself an admin one day. I'm also a member of too many groups.
The vast majority of my images are licensed under a Creative Commons Non-Commercial License, and I am happy for you to download or link to my photos for non-commercial use, including blogging my photos with a link back to flickr, although I'd prefer you to tell me if you use any of my images.
If you run a commercial blog, or would like to use an image for any other commercial purpose, please ask first. However, if you are a commercial publisher scouring flickr as a source for free photos, forget it.
If you are unsure whether your use would be regarded as commercial, please ask. In most cases I am happy to allow individuals, charities and non-profit organisations to use photos.
I hate Comment / Award / Sparkly GIF Invite Groups. Please don't invite me, put glitzy gifs on my comment stream, or use my stream to pimp yours.
- The Walker Treasury Project 527 photos, 195 members
- The River Thames Tributaries 1,805 photos, 110 members
- Interspecies Interaction 203 photos, 49 members
- Butterflies and Moths of Great Britain & Ireland 47,959 photos, 1,736 members
- Hither Green Cemetery 115 photos, 10 members
- Guardian Talk 144 photos, 70 members
- Sevenoaks Wildlife Reserve 1,311 photos, 98 members
- Embroidery 85,339 photos, 8,291 members
- South London's legendary red vans 4 photos, 6 members
- Muvi cameras and clones 100 photos, 3 members
- Chinglish 5,673 photos, 1,035 members
- Chimney pots 779 photos, 112 members
- Crap Signs 3,215 photos, 141 members
- London: The Square Mile 27,302 photos, 2,873 members
- London borough of Barking and Dagenham 801 photos, 117 members
- Bexley 4,375 photos, 195 members
- The London Borough of Brent 5,566 photos, 145 members
- Camden 17,842 photos, 1,649 members
- Croydon 12,429 photos, 351 members
- Ealing 6,619 photos, 336 members
- Barnet & Enfield 4,849 photos, 240 members
- City of Westminster 14,567 photos, 698 members
- Waltham Forest 4,205 photos, 163 members
- London borough of Sutton 2,010 photos, 146 members
- Richmond Borough 6,412 photos, 426 members
- London Borough of Redbridge 1,347 photos, 138 members
- Newham 4,700 photos, 193 members
- Merton 2,468 photos, 174 members
- Lambeth 6,033 photos, 400 members
- Kingston-upon-Thames 5,508 photos, 363 members
- Kensington & Chelsea - London 4,733 photos, 359 members
- Islington 5,675 photos, 350 members
- London Borough of Havering 3,010 photos, 168 members
- Harrow Middlesex 2,950 photos, 57 members
- Haringey 3,497 photos, 320 members
- Fulham 1,668 photos, 103 members
- Hammersmith 1,561 photos, 172 members
- Tower Hamlets 7,040 photos, 269 members
- London Borough of Hounslow 1,654 photos, 36 members
- Hillingdon 860 photos, 75 members
- Tennis 37,502 photos, 2,254 members
- Wimbledon Tennis 8,154 photos, 485 members
- GeoTagging Flickr 126,443 photos, 6,933 members
- New Photo Page Preview 0 photos, 3,364 members
- …but is it art? 1,012 photos, 38 members
- Statsr 24 photos, 220 members
- Group Announcements 0 photos, 2,303 members
- Bromley 1,786 photos, 171 members
- Up Deptford Creek Without a Paddle 170 photos, 23 members
- Dead Teddies 262 photos, 115 members
Yersinia doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Yersinia pestis
- August 2005
- London, UK
- my twitter
- madamepestis [at] hotmail.co.uk