I have a ridiculous amount of stuff here. If you're looking for anything in particular, it's probably best to start by tag searching - my tags are mostly fairly comprehensive. Most of my photos are also geotagged, if there is any reason why geodata are relevant.
My photos are organised moderately systematically in sets and collections, which should aid navigation.
I have several blogs, but I'm rubbish at keeping them up. My personal blog is Lifecyclist and my Project Habbakuk blog focuses on London in WWII. drawing on archives, modern technology and science. Sophie Scarf Ace is a repository for my craft projects. I can be found in various other places on line. I recently joined Vimeo to share videos that are too long for flickr.
I'm ionically bound to Molecule Man.
It seems that I'm an admin on a lot of small esoteric groups. Some of them I founded; others, I just woke up and found myself an admin one day. I'm also a member of too many groups.
The vast majority of my images are licensed under a Creative Commons Non-Commercial License, and I am happy for you to download or link to my photos for non-commercial use, including blogging my photos with a link back to flickr, although I'd prefer you to tell me if you use any of my images.
If you run a commercial blog, or would like to use an image for any other commercial purpose, please ask first. However, if you are a commercial publisher scouring flickr as a source for free photos, forget it.
If you are unsure whether your use would be regarded as commercial, please ask. In most cases I am happy to allow individuals, charities and non-profit organisations to use photos.
I hate Comment / Award / Sparkly GIF Invite Groups. Please don't invite me, put glitzy gifs on my comment stream, or use my stream to pimp yours.
- The Walker Treasury Project 522 photos, 194 members
- The River Thames Tributaries 1,433 photos, 91 members
- Interspecies Interaction 198 photos, 48 members
- Butterflies and Moths of Great Britain 31,155 photos, 1,340 members
- Hither Green Cemetery 115 photos, 10 members
- Guardian Talk 169 photos, 70 members
- Sevenoaks Wildlife Reserve 1,079 photos, 72 members
- Embroidery 81,013 photos, 8,098 members
- South London's legendary red vans 4 photos, 6 members
- Muvi cameras and clones 97 photos, 3 members
- Chinglish 5,615 photos, 1,037 members
- Chimney pots 704 photos, 103 members
- Crap Signs 2,972 photos, 140 members
- London: The Square Mile 24,252 photos, 2,774 members
- London borough of Barking and Dagenham 780 photos, 106 members
- Bexley 4,270 photos, 182 members
- The London Borough of Brent 5,182 photos, 142 members
- Camden 15,565 photos, 1,598 members
- Croydon 11,590 photos, 336 members
- Ealing 5,800 photos, 325 members
- Barnet & Enfield 4,756 photos, 230 members
- City of Westminster 12,253 photos, 653 members
- Waltham Forest 3,908 photos, 155 members
- London borough of Sutton 1,441 photos, 138 members
- Richmond Borough 5,989 photos, 421 members
- London Borough of Redbridge 1,227 photos, 122 members
- Newham 4,545 photos, 180 members
- Merton 2,211 photos, 164 members
- Lambeth 5,611 photos, 390 members
- Kingston-upon-Thames 4,980 photos, 338 members
- Kensington & Chelsea - London 4,445 photos, 352 members
- Islington 4,752 photos, 348 members
- London Borough of Havering 2,766 photos, 155 members
- Harrow Middlesex 2,878 photos, 54 members
- Haringey 3,307 photos, 311 members
- Fulham 1,588 photos, 100 members
- Hammersmith 1,382 photos, 159 members
- Tower Hamlets 6,619 photos, 251 members
- London Borough of Hounslow 1,238 photos, 37 members
- Hillingdon 725 photos, 68 members
- Tennis 31,884 photos, 2,181 members
- Wimbledon Tennis 7,693 photos, 453 members
- GeoTagging Flickr 111,233 photos, 6,809 members
- New Photo Page Preview 0 photos, 3,429 members
- …but is it art? 985 photos, 38 members
- Statsr 23 photos, 201 members
- Group Announcements 0 photos, 2,261 members
- Bromley 1,769 photos, 164 members
- Up Deptford Creek Without a Paddle 168 photos, 22 members
- Dead Teddies 262 photos, 115 members
Yersinia doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Yersinia pestis
- August 2005
- London, UK
- my twitter
- madamepestis [at] hotmail.co.uk