Non-essential things that you might like to know about Ya Ya.
- is naturally high most of the times, except when she is hungry, pissed off, or sleepy.
- likes to travel alone, capped at maximum 2 weeks before she feels depressed.
- is a compulsive multi-tasker. She thinks that doing one thing at a time is a waste of time.
- sees the world in freezed frames, and appreciates simple beauty in life and treasures precious moments.
- wishes for world peace. If she wins a beauty pageant, she would definitely say this from the bottom of her heart.
- likes to feel useful.
- has no sense of direction, but reads a map damn well.
- cannot keep pets, since most pets die under her care.
- has a thunderous laughter, but speaks softly most of the times.
Photos of Ya Ya (3)
- FIS (Flickr in Seoul) 35,528 photos, 2,227 members
- Lomotion (Singapore) 6,617 photos, 673 members
- KLickr (KL flickr meetup) 8,047 photos, 2,157 members
- Penang 8,933 photos, 450 members
- SUN <BEST ...sUn.. PHOTOS> 36,467 photos, 3,742 members
- One Of A Kind 704,909 photos, 20,936 members
- cloudspotter 787 photos, 88 members
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 282,081 photos, 42,074 members
- Shield Of Excellence - Level 1 (p1/a5) 455,507 photos, 40,110 members
- Orange Commune 10,698 photos, 1,169 members
- flickr GOLD***invited images only pls*** 63,499 photos, 13,096 members
- *Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve* (SBWR) 2,927 photos, 269 members
- Singapore Experiences 3,726 photos, 71 members
- Shanghai Flickr Meetup Slideshow 4,344 photos, 446 members
- Singapore Plus65 - Photos from Singapura, The Lion City! 107,473 photos, 3,351 members
- Singapore Flickr Meetup 8,548 photos, 1,492 members
- Interestingness | Must be in Top 10 14,326 photos, 6,617 members
- I Saw You First- Invited images only, post 1, invite 1 34,587 photos, 14,194 members
- !Flickr Chain Gang 3,351 photos, 507 members
- `Bokeh: Photo of the Day - NO DIRECT POSTING! 776 photos, 585 members
- Canon prime lens club 69,004 photos, 6,252 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 1,178,426 photos, 56,422 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Minimalism Wednesdays *OPEN* 3,832,602 photos, 108,252 members
- Animal Kingdom (YOUR IMAGE MUST HAVE AN INVITE) 22,092 photos, 5,772 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only) 490,391 photos, 63,427 members
- Traveller's World 504,908 photos, 9,179 members
- flickrcolor: pink & blue 2,467 photos, 490 members
- Professional looking food photography 194,850 photos, 16,722 members
- Exercise! 1,032 photos, 234 members
- The Blink of an Eye 1,963 photos, 2,981 members
- Not All That Glitters Is Gold 445 photos, 59 members
- Let's celebrate summer! 2,153 photos, 158 members
- Your pride! - Comment on 1 7,259 photos, 481 members
- I saw a ghost 327 photos, 168 members
- Out of this world buildings 4,361 photos, 628 members
- Bokeh: Smooth & Silky 1,215,862 photos, 67,835 members
- JAPAN [directory] 日本 845,582 photos, 17,016 members
- S'pore Picture of the Week (???) 2,225 photos, 383 members
- Beauty of Nature 242,488 photos, 4,394 members
- NAGOYA MEETUP 4,310 photos, 210 members
- Musicians on the road 2,128 photos, 350 members
- Window seat please 106,041 photos, 25,923 members
- A Cut Above the Rest - Flickr's Greatest Hits 522 photos, 271 members
- Goby 667 photos, 99 members
- World Culture 98,820 photos, 3,866 members
- Attitude 9,481 photos, 527 members
- GUTEN TAG!(Classy Photos by invite only) 7,611 photos, 1,723 members
- LIGHT [directory] 光 191,065 photos, 9,046 members
- 4Variations 968 photos, 348 members
- Señales 713 photos, 193 members
"Time and time again her photostream never ceases to amaze me. Yaya constantly finds a new angle and inspires others to do so. Glad to have met her in the flesh. More power to you my friend!"
August 26th, 2006
"Ya Ya is one of my favorite flickr photographers. Even though we come from different parts of the world her photographs and words are like a wormhole for me and it works, I get the feeling that I'm there, standing by her side as she takes the picture."
February 25th, 2006
Although she is with the same family name - Tan & born in Singapore.
I never met her in my days in Singapore or China!! It is on flickr that I found her by researching to other Netcitizen photos.
I believes; University of Singapore don't offer degree or Phd courses like Photo Journalism!!
From her productions to finish products, she have consistently exhibited Ya Ya Ways in producing it.
All her master pieces of Digital Art are having final quality control before it is publish on the Net.
She love what she is doing.. & she Do it & Do It again,Do it again with Love!! She keep breaking the record's that she have achieved before!!
I congratulate her for her Excellent Achiever attitube; At the sametime want to thank her for her Loving, Caring & Sharing heart to all on the Net!!
I appreciate your everything..."
November 23rd, 2005
Bonsan (A. Ichimura) says:
"Ya Ya excellent photographer, have nice eyes for obtain great photos and details"
September 6th, 2005
Duck Parade Comics says:
"Ya Ya is an excellent photographer who can find interesting subjects in the most unlikely places, and make them into wonderful works of art. She is a warm, witty, and very intelligent woman, and I'm glad I met her here."
September 5th, 2005
"Ya Ya describes herself as a shallow person in her profile!! I personally don't think that a shallow person could capture the beauty she manages to constantly photograph on a daily basis. Her comments are witty and her photos are sublime. She has also opened up my eyes to the wonderful world of bug porn!! Don't ever change, Ya Ya!! You rule!!"
July 20th, 2005
Mark Interrante says:
"Ya Ya, has a great eye for the lights and patterns of the city. I enjoy all her photos, there is an inner glow to them that must come from her."
June 27th, 2005
R. Michael MacLiotr says:
"Ya Ya has a great affinity for nature photography. Of all the contacts I have on Flickr, her sets are one of the few that I can say that I like every shot."
May 3rd, 2005
- March 2005
- Singapore, Singapore
- I am:
- Female and Single