Non-essential things that you might like to know about Ya Ya.
- is naturally high most of the times, except when she is hungry, pissed off, or sleepy.
- likes to travel alone, capped at maximum 2 weeks before she feels depressed.
- is a compulsive multi-tasker. She thinks that doing one thing at a time is a waste of time.
- sees the world in freezed frames, and appreciates simple beauty in life and treasures precious moments.
- wishes for world peace. If she wins a beauty pageant, she would definitely say this from the bottom of her heart.
- likes to feel useful.
- has no sense of direction, but reads a map damn well.
- cannot keep pets, since most pets die under her care.
- has a thunderous laughter, but speaks softly most of the times.
Photos of Ya Ya (3)
- FIS (Flickr in Seoul) 40,418 photos, 2,369 members
- Lomotion (Singapore) 6,619 photos, 672 members
- KLickr (KL flickr meetup) 7,838 photos, 2,168 members
- Penang 9,174 photos, 462 members
- SUN <BEST ...sUn.. PHOTOS> 43,932 photos, 4,063 members
- One Of A Kind 792,064 photos, 21,492 members
- cloudspotter 859 photos, 88 members
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 283,240 photos, 41,871 members
- Shield Of Excellence - Level 1 (p1/a3) 505,164 photos, 40,654 members
- Orange Commune 11,765 photos, 1,602 members
- flickr GOLD***invited images only pls*** 62,385 photos, 12,958 members
- *Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve* (SBWR) 3,153 photos, 280 members
- Singapore Experiences 4,077 photos, 78 members
- Shanghai Flickr Meetup Slideshow 5,009 photos, 455 members
- Singapore Plus65 - Photos from Singapura, The Lion City! 116,505 photos, 3,521 members
- Singapore Flickr Meetup 9,508 photos, 1,503 members
- Interestingness | Must be in Top 10 14,192 photos, 6,557 members
- I Saw You First- Invited images only, post 1, invite 1 33,988 photos, 14,050 members
- !Flickr Chain Gang! 3,475 photos, 505 members
- `Bokeh: Photo of the Day - NO DIRECT POSTING! 752 photos, 581 members
- Canon prime lens club 85,226 photos, 7,176 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 1,330,611 photos, 61,640 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Monochrome Mondays *OPEN* 4,338,150 photos, 117,337 members
- Animal Kingdom (YOUR IMAGE MUST HAVE AN INVITE) 21,895 photos, 5,717 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only) 487,443 photos, 63,697 members
- Traveller's World 712,001 photos, 11,084 members
- flickrcolor: pink & blue 2,602 photos, 508 members
- Professional looking food photography 209,798 photos, 17,382 members
- Exercise! 1,342 photos, 258 members
- The Blink of an Eye 1,934 photos, 2,951 members
- Not All That Glitters Is Gold 461 photos, 59 members
- Let's celebrate summer! 2,422 photos, 172 members
- Your pride! - Comment on 1 7,242 photos, 480 members
- I saw a ghost 305 photos, 169 members
- Out of this world buildings 4,799 photos, 644 members
- Bokeh: Smooth & Silky 1,376,641 photos, 73,214 members
- JAPAN [directory] 日本 1,026,676 photos, 18,825 members
- S'pore Picture of the Week (???) 2,428 photos, 395 members
- Beauty of Nature 348,778 photos, 5,583 members
- NAGOYA MEETUP 4,596 photos, 218 members
- Musicians on the road 3,884 photos, 419 members
- Window seat please 109,716 photos, 29,845 members
- A Cut Above the Rest - Flickr's Greatest Hits 522 photos, 269 members
- Goby 693 photos, 105 members
- World Culture 126,131 photos, 4,203 members
- Attitude 9,248 photos, 531 members
- GUTEN TAG!(Classy Photos by invite only) 7,525 photos, 1,705 members
- LIGHT [directory] 光 239,231 photos, 9,858 members
- 4Variations 979 photos, 342 members
- Señales 733 photos, 193 members
"Time and time again her photostream never ceases to amaze me. Yaya constantly finds a new angle and inspires others to do so. Glad to have met her in the flesh. More power to you my friend!"
August 26th, 2006
"Ya Ya is one of my favorite flickr photographers. Even though we come from different parts of the world her photographs and words are like a wormhole for me and it works, I get the feeling that I'm there, standing by her side as she takes the picture."
February 25th, 2006
Although she is with the same family name - Tan & born in Singapore.
I never met her in my days in Singapore or China!! It is on flickr that I found her by researching to other Netcitizen photos.
I believes; University of Singapore don't offer degree or Phd courses like Photo Journalism!!
From her productions to finish products, she have consistently exhibited Ya Ya Ways in producing it.
All her master pieces of Digital Art are having final quality control before it is publish on the Net.
She love what she is doing.. & she Do it & Do It again,Do it again with Love!! She keep breaking the record's that she have achieved before!!
I congratulate her for her Excellent Achiever attitube; At the sametime want to thank her for her Loving, Caring & Sharing heart to all on the Net!!
I appreciate your everything..."
November 23rd, 2005
Bonsan (A. Ichimura) says:
"Ya Ya excellent photographer, have nice eyes for obtain great photos and details"
September 6th, 2005
Duck Parade Comics says:
"Ya Ya is an excellent photographer who can find interesting subjects in the most unlikely places, and make them into wonderful works of art. She is a warm, witty, and very intelligent woman, and I'm glad I met her here."
September 5th, 2005
"Ya Ya describes herself as a shallow person in her profile!! I personally don't think that a shallow person could capture the beauty she manages to constantly photograph on a daily basis. Her comments are witty and her photos are sublime. She has also opened up my eyes to the wonderful world of bug porn!! Don't ever change, Ya Ya!! You rule!!"
July 20th, 2005
Mark Interrante says:
"Ya Ya, has a great eye for the lights and patterns of the city. I enjoy all her photos, there is an inner glow to them that must come from her."
June 27th, 2005
R. Michael MacLiotr says:
"Ya Ya has a great affinity for nature photography. Of all the contacts I have on Flickr, her sets are one of the few that I can say that I like every shot."
May 3rd, 2005
- March 2005
- Singapore, Singapore
- I am:
- Female and Single