Non-essential things that you might like to know about Ya Ya.
- is naturally high most of the times, except when she is hungry, pissed off, or sleepy.
- likes to travel alone, capped at maximum 2 weeks before she feels depressed.
- is a compulsive multi-tasker. She thinks that doing one thing at a time is a waste of time.
- sees the world in freezed frames, and appreciates simple beauty in life and treasures precious moments.
- wishes for world peace. If she wins a beauty pageant, she would definitely say this from the bottom of her heart.
- likes to feel useful.
- has no sense of direction, but reads a map damn well.
- cannot keep pets, since most pets die under her care.
- has a thunderous laughter, but speaks softly most of the times.
Photos of Ya Ya (3)
- FIS (Flickr in Seoul) 35,702 photos, 2,240 members
- Lomotion (Singapore) 6,607 photos, 672 members
- KLickr (KL flickr meetup) 8,047 photos, 2,164 members
- Penang 8,974 photos, 451 members
- SUN <BEST ...sUn.. PHOTOS> 36,530 photos, 3,754 members
- One Of A Kind 710,009 photos, 20,983 members
- cloudspotter 789 photos, 88 members
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 282,110 photos, 42,041 members
- Shield Of Excellence - Level 1 (p1/a5) 458,583 photos, 40,150 members
- Orange Commune 10,721 photos, 1,167 members
- flickr GOLD***invited images only pls*** 63,461 photos, 13,085 members
- *Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve* (SBWR) 2,934 photos, 268 members
- Singapore Experiences 3,751 photos, 72 members
- Shanghai Flickr Meetup Slideshow 4,361 photos, 445 members
- Singapore Plus65 - Photos from Singapura, The Lion City! 108,476 photos, 3,366 members
- Singapore Flickr Meetup 8,586 photos, 1,493 members
- Interestingness | Must be in Top 10 14,318 photos, 6,611 members
- I Saw You First- Invited images only, post 1, invite 1 34,520 photos, 14,185 members
- !Flickr Chain Gang 3,352 photos, 507 members
- `Bokeh: Photo of the Day - NO DIRECT POSTING! 768 photos, 585 members
- Canon prime lens club 70,109 photos, 6,301 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 1,191,823 photos, 56,898 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Street Photography *OPEN* 3,868,206 photos, 109,058 members
- Animal Kingdom (YOUR IMAGE MUST HAVE AN INVITE) 22,092 photos, 5,768 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only) 490,173 photos, 63,428 members
- Traveller's World 517,109 photos, 9,337 members
- flickrcolor: pink & blue 2,472 photos, 494 members
- Professional looking food photography 195,531 photos, 16,784 members
- Exercise! 1,042 photos, 234 members
- The Blink of an Eye 1,960 photos, 2,981 members
- Not All That Glitters Is Gold 447 photos, 59 members
- Let's celebrate summer! 2,179 photos, 160 members
- Your pride! - Comment on 1 7,265 photos, 480 members
- I saw a ghost 327 photos, 167 members
- Out of this world buildings 4,401 photos, 630 members
- Bokeh: Smooth & Silky 1,228,147 photos, 68,273 members
- JAPAN [directory] 日本 856,395 photos, 17,167 members
- S'pore Picture of the Week (???) 2,241 photos, 384 members
- Beauty of Nature 248,371 photos, 4,476 members
- NAGOYA MEETUP 4,320 photos, 212 members
- Musicians on the road 2,264 photos, 357 members
- Window seat please 106,342 photos, 26,323 members
- A Cut Above the Rest - Flickr's Greatest Hits 522 photos, 271 members
- Goby 667 photos, 99 members
- World Culture 100,410 photos, 3,893 members
- Attitude 9,488 photos, 526 members
- GUTEN TAG!(Classy Photos by invite only) 7,606 photos, 1,719 members
- LIGHT [directory] 光 193,663 photos, 9,096 members
- 4Variations 968 photos, 348 members
- Señales 715 photos, 193 members
"Time and time again her photostream never ceases to amaze me. Yaya constantly finds a new angle and inspires others to do so. Glad to have met her in the flesh. More power to you my friend!"
August 26th, 2006
"Ya Ya is one of my favorite flickr photographers. Even though we come from different parts of the world her photographs and words are like a wormhole for me and it works, I get the feeling that I'm there, standing by her side as she takes the picture."
February 25th, 2006
Although she is with the same family name - Tan & born in Singapore.
I never met her in my days in Singapore or China!! It is on flickr that I found her by researching to other Netcitizen photos.
I believes; University of Singapore don't offer degree or Phd courses like Photo Journalism!!
From her productions to finish products, she have consistently exhibited Ya Ya Ways in producing it.
All her master pieces of Digital Art are having final quality control before it is publish on the Net.
She love what she is doing.. & she Do it & Do It again,Do it again with Love!! She keep breaking the record's that she have achieved before!!
I congratulate her for her Excellent Achiever attitube; At the sametime want to thank her for her Loving, Caring & Sharing heart to all on the Net!!
I appreciate your everything..."
November 23rd, 2005
Bonsan (A. Ichimura) says:
"Ya Ya excellent photographer, have nice eyes for obtain great photos and details"
September 6th, 2005
Duck Parade Comics says:
"Ya Ya is an excellent photographer who can find interesting subjects in the most unlikely places, and make them into wonderful works of art. She is a warm, witty, and very intelligent woman, and I'm glad I met her here."
September 5th, 2005
"Ya Ya describes herself as a shallow person in her profile!! I personally don't think that a shallow person could capture the beauty she manages to constantly photograph on a daily basis. Her comments are witty and her photos are sublime. She has also opened up my eyes to the wonderful world of bug porn!! Don't ever change, Ya Ya!! You rule!!"
July 20th, 2005
Mark Interrante says:
"Ya Ya, has a great eye for the lights and patterns of the city. I enjoy all her photos, there is an inner glow to them that must come from her."
June 27th, 2005
R. Michael MacLiotr says:
"Ya Ya has a great affinity for nature photography. Of all the contacts I have on Flickr, her sets are one of the few that I can say that I like every shot."
May 3rd, 2005
- March 2005
- Singapore, Singapore
- I am:
- Female and Single