11th May, 2013
While I'm open to all sorts of people
There's NO room for drama in my life
I've come to the conclusion if someone says they have no friends, then seriously all those people can't be wrong. In short go fix yourself and stop passing on your shit.
Crazy weirdos with a hint of maturity like myself are more than welcome
Social retards? nope!~
Over the years I've spent on Flickr I have developed an interest in photography. I bought my first ever DSLR, Sony's Alpha 700.
I've been moving around quite a lot lately and carry my camera along wherever possible.
I'm free spirited mostly I do what I want
yes a TOTAL BRAT
Totally addicted to the web.
Obsessive in nature
Follow me on twitter wizardjks
I like interacting with people from all walks of life
there are exceptions of course (whack perverts, racists, sexists)
If you don't have any friends it means all those people you've been with can't be wrong. Fix yourself and stop whining. I have and will always block pathetic losers I have ZERO tolerance for rude people.
I'm a social media junkie and am connected almost 24/7.
I find the internet as a doorway into a border-less world where people interact because they share similar ideas but not necessarily the same geographical location. Here's an example of the kind of things I enjoy:
View Wizard Jks's check-ins on GetGlue
- Plus Size Preference 509 photos, 111 members
- INDO INDIAN RELICS 9,596 photos, 868 members
- Celebrating Weird New York 12,094 photos, 2,078 members
- Party Peeps 63 photos, 13 members
- Cat Tongues! 9,010 photos, 2,399 members
- Cattitude 1,623 photos, 143 members
- Photo a Day - 365/January 2011 2,783 photos, 110 members
- look but you cant touch!!!!!!! 1,895 photos, 4,397 members
- Jacking Around 7,679 photos, 177 members
- February's Alphabet Fun: 2013 Edition 777 photos, 39 members
- 365 Travel Memories 2,099 photos, 81 members
- Did Your Dad Travel A Lot? 78 photos, 67 members
- December - the month 2,276 photos, 217 members
- Give Purpose 5,066 photos, 144 members
- midnite marauders 1 photo, 3 members
- weekender 150 photos, 24 members
- Under Cover 20 photos, 14 members
- Flickr Bingo 2 694 photos, 50 members
- Dance Like You Don't Know How! 3,618 photos, 666 members
- flickr clickx 772,680 photos, 8,493 members
- ｡˚ ◢Group wi†h Ҽxperience◣º° 3,373,867 photos, 432,594 members
- Utata 456,817 photos, 27,362 members
- Invisible Ph t grapher Asia (IPA) Flickr Community 26,511 photos, 1,664 members
- American Desi 436 photos, 792 members
- Desi Photographers Club 5,965 photos, 218 members
- Non-conformists--including Goths, Punks, Hippies, Deadheads, etc 319 photos, 68 members
- my life is a picture... 168,072 photos, 5,417 members
- Nelly Fans 18 photos, 16 members
- Mocking Mondays 19 photos, 23 members
- Refugee 3,668 photos, 230 members
- 90s 2,034 photos, 165 members
- Portal Silhouette 860 photos, 284 members
- sunday pleasures 162 photos, 45 members
- 365 More 51,460 photos, 205 members
- Public Displays of Affection 460 photos, 168 members
- Pakistan Photographers Club 97,462 photos, 4,401 members
- Interactions: Collaborative Projects 27 photos, 21 members
- Threadless Blank Tee Photos 850 photos, 799 members
- The X Spot 223 photos, 65 members
- Doodle a day 3 photos, 1 member
- 366 in 2012 (Not your Average 365 Group) 22,989 photos, 275 members
- Nway Photos 145 photos, 47 members
- Arabic Photographer .. المصور العربي 3,975 photos, 433 members
- Muslim Cultures in Americas 1,427 photos, 374 members
- cultures around the world 76,750 photos, 1,950 members
- COKE IN ARABIC كوكا كولا 22,559 photos, 4,104 members
- The Coca-Cola Company 7,961 photos, 3,175 members
- 2012: A Year in Pictures 18,495 photos, 160 members
- 365 Project - 2012 96,785 photos, 995 members
- February's Alphabet Fun: 2012 Edition 682 photos, 41 members
"wizardjks (Jakes) is like the son I've always wanted to have!! He's sweet and thoughtful and so full of life. A young gentleman in every way! Keep smiling jks!! His photography is becoming more mature and I've always loved the playfulness, and creativity that Jakes shows in his photos. Many are downright funny! He has a great sense of humor despite all the challenges before him! Keep up the good work, my friend! You're doing great. I urge you to see this creative young photographer's photostream and see for yourself!! Keep on keeping on, Jakes!!"
June 4th, 2010
"Jks rocks. He has a passion for connecting with people and that comes through in his photos, comments and discussions. I like the fact that he is so comfortable with who he is, he posts his pictures, real picture whether he happened to roll over and just wake up, or is dressed up to head out for the night.
Great dude !"
November 13th, 2009
"Always full of energy! Happy and Fun photostream. It's awesome to have him as a contact as he always keeps in touch. Keep on keepin' on... =)"
October 26th, 2008
"I can't believe I've never written him a testimonial! He's funny, and sweet, and so full of life. I love getting a glimpse of his life through his photos, and YAY he's in FGR now :)
Thanks for being my friend - keep the great photos coming!!!"
August 7th, 2008
"Jakes is one of the coolest friends I've met online. His pix rock and so does he! :-)"
April 9th, 2007
- June 2006
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Professional writer