It's the heart afraid of breaking
that never learns to dance.
It's the dream afraid of waking
that never takes the chance.
It's the one who won't be taken,
who cannot seem to give,
and the soul afraid of dyin'
that never learns to live.
"The Rose" Bette Midler
Was es ist
Es ist Unsinn, sagt der Verstand
Es ist, was es ist, sagt die Liebe.
Es ist Unglück, sagt die Berechnung.
Es ist nichts als Schmerz, sagt die Angst.
Es ist aussichtslos, sagt die Einsicht.
Es ist, was es ist, sagt die Liebe.
Es ist lächerlich, sagt der Stolz.
Es ist leichtsinning, sagt die Vorsicht.
Es ist unmöglich, sagt die Erfahurng.
Es ist was es ist, sagt die Liebe.
my favorite website:
groups i have created:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Germany License.
- Foodista 98,557 photos, 1,885 members
- **Explore Unexplored!** (10 Favs & No Explored) 398,559 photos, 11,401 members
- Police sports cars 440 photos, 124 members
- Stamp Out Stigma 2,393 photos, 232 members
- 24 hours of Flickr 5,046 photos, 17,342 members
- Stop playing with your food! 9,509 photos, 1,166 members
- Porsche - Pre 1974 The Classics 15,746 photos, 1,353 members
- Top 20 Moon Shots 16 photos, 734 members
- ANGLES, ANGLES, ANGLES 123,030 photos, 3,719 members
- .SIMPLICITY -NO BACKGROUNDS ONLY! 3,008 photos, 301 members
- L'album 3,344 photos, 209 members
- Heartbeat 5,960 photos, 1,440 members
- ***It's multi-colored!!!*** new rules/no black & white (p1~a2) 258,109 photos, 8,785 members
- World Wine Woman 6,205 photos, 1,532 members
- Coeur à prendre / heart to be taken 4,311 photos, 1,017 members
- Simple and minimalistic 218,743 photos, 9,706 members
- 30 faves, 30 comments and 300 views 7,875 photos, 3,360 members
- CLOSE, CLOSER, TOO BLOODY CLOSE! 3,244 photos, 398 members
- ferris wheels 12,220 photos, 3,607 members
- Nikkor 355,254 photos, 10,653 members
- `Bokeh: Photo of the Day - NO DIRECT POSTING! 750 photos, 568 members
- Camera/Photography Forum (NO PICTURES) 56 photos, 238 members
- how I used to be 1,784 photos, 441 members
- Candyland Murders 229 photos, 126 members
- Nikon Digital 4,014,089 photos, 111,567 members
- White Space 290 photos, 66 members
- Spectacular Nature-invited images only (15/ month) 20,279 photos, 7,173 members
- ANTI 2 COLUMN LAYOUT 179 photos, 163 members
- Lensbaby 79,441 photos, 10,067 members
- In Numerical Order 2,328 photos, 11,668 members
- Wildlife Photography 1,204,686 photos, 24,247 members
- Bokeh: Smooth & Silky 1,477,380 photos, 74,769 members
- Nikon D70/s Users 207,466 photos, 11,790 members
- Technique 195 photos, 15,936 members
- Utata 466,907 photos, 28,470 members
- Flower Themes - Flowerbeds (No Closeups) - Week 673 102,465 photos, 4,587 members
- Night Images 1,191,747 photos, 165,467 members
- Top 20 Minimalism and/or Negative Space 14 photos, 1,366 members
- Landschaft/Landscape 302,917 photos, 9,144 members
- *GreatPixGallery 20 Faves+ 140,649 photos, 3,988 members
- Baden-Württemberg - Germany 102,617 photos, 2,925 members
- Too Pretty To Eat 30,938 photos, 1,600 members
- Friday Food Fiesta (Festive Dishes) 3,907 photos, 1,012 members
- Professional looking food photography 206,613 photos, 17,591 members
- Flower Macro ~FIVE photos per day~ 161,669 photos, 6,296 members
- Whiteground 8,912 photos, 1,325 members
- Interestingness - Top 500 (CLOSED) 33,752 photos, 4,267 members
- Negative Space - not a film group!!! 41,998 photos, 4,378 members
- Minimalism 266,744 photos, 24,761 members
- *GreatPixGallery 10 Faves+ 142,313 photos, 3,942 members
actually celery says:
"Her photos, genuine, full of life and beauty, make me smile. And Sabine, genuine, full of life and beauty, even across land and ocean, also makes me smile.
January 21st, 2007
"Testimony? sdf !.. what is she charged with? she didnt do anything wrong. It was the gummy bear's fault... jumped right into the jaws of the stapler and begged to be stamped... she does glue things to windows but asks politely first. .. premeditated? Nooooo, she didn't do it!"
November 1st, 2006
"I have only recently discovered Wild*Dreams stream, but I have already found much there that I've really enjoyed. Wild*Dreams has the ability to create something special out of just about anything. All the small things in the home that most of us ignore are the basis of much of what she does, and does really well. It's simply amazing to me the creative ways she is able to bring out something extraordinary in even the most ordinary of things."
March 5th, 2006
"She is not only a great photographer a with beautiful sense of shooting. She is also my love one. I am proud of her"
November 1st, 2005
- September 2005
- heidelberg, germany
- I am: