It's the heart afraid of breaking
that never learns to dance.
It's the dream afraid of waking
that never takes the chance.
It's the one who won't be taken,
who cannot seem to give,
and the soul afraid of dyin'
that never learns to live.
"The Rose" Bette Midler
Was es ist
Es ist Unsinn, sagt der Verstand
Es ist, was es ist, sagt die Liebe.
Es ist Unglück, sagt die Berechnung.
Es ist nichts als Schmerz, sagt die Angst.
Es ist aussichtslos, sagt die Einsicht.
Es ist, was es ist, sagt die Liebe.
Es ist lächerlich, sagt der Stolz.
Es ist leichtsinning, sagt die Vorsicht.
Es ist unmöglich, sagt die Erfahurng.
Es ist was es ist, sagt die Liebe.
my favorite website:
groups i have created:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Germany License.
- Foodista 101,112 photos, 1,883 members
- **Explore Unexplored!** (10 Favs & No Explored) 413,130 photos, 11,495 members
- Police sports cars 450 photos, 125 members
- Stamp Out Stigma 2,386 photos, 234 members
- 24 hours of Flickr 5,020 photos, 17,304 members
- Stop playing with your food! 9,563 photos, 1,164 members
- Porsche - Pre 1974 The Classics 16,167 photos, 1,359 members
- Top 20 Moon Shots 16 photos, 737 members
- ANGLES, ANGLES, ANGLES 122,942 photos, 3,716 members
- .SIMPLICITY -NO BACKGROUNDS ONLY! 3,012 photos, 301 members
- L'album 3,345 photos, 208 members
- Heartbeat 5,913 photos, 1,437 members
- ***It's multi-colored!!!*** new rules/no black & white (p1~a2) 256,966 photos, 8,765 members
- World Wine Woman 6,111 photos, 1,535 members
- Coeur à prendre / heart to be taken 4,294 photos, 1,014 members
- Simple and minimalistic 220,390 photos, 9,773 members
- 30 faves, 30 comments and 300 views 7,854 photos, 3,355 members
- CLOSE, CLOSER, TOO BLOODY CLOSE! 3,242 photos, 397 members
- ferris wheels 12,244 photos, 3,607 members
- Nikkor 358,514 photos, 10,659 members
- `Bokeh: Photo of the Day - NO DIRECT POSTING! 745 photos, 565 members
- Camera/Photography Forum (NO PICTURES) 62 photos, 239 members
- how I used to be 1,783 photos, 440 members
- Candyland Murders 229 photos, 126 members
- Nikon Digital 4,051,326 photos, 112,152 members
- White Space 307 photos, 67 members
- Spectacular Nature-invited images only (15/ month) 20,099 photos, 7,164 members
- ANTI 2 COLUMN LAYOUT 178 photos, 163 members
- Lensbaby 78,950 photos, 10,052 members
- In Numerical Order 2,300 photos, 11,696 members
- Wildlife Photography 1,220,256 photos, 24,459 members
- Bokeh: Smooth & Silky 1,474,258 photos, 74,644 members
- Nikon D70/s Users 206,585 photos, 11,783 members
- Technique 195 photos, 15,897 members
- Utata 463,935 photos, 28,537 members
- Flower Themes - Anything Goes - Weeks 684-685 102,269 photos, 4,587 members
- Night Images 1,189,911 photos, 165,905 members
- Top 20 Minimalism and/or Negative Space 15 photos, 1,373 members
- Landschaft/Landscape 306,681 photos, 9,213 members
- *GreatPixGallery 20 Faves+ 139,990 photos, 3,987 members
- Baden-Württemberg - Germany 103,324 photos, 2,947 members
- Too Pretty To Eat 31,015 photos, 1,603 members
- Friday Food Fiesta (Festive Dishes) 3,886 photos, 1,011 members
- Professional looking food photography 206,054 photos, 17,583 members
- Flower Macro ~FIVE photos per day~ 161,133 photos, 6,294 members
- Whiteground 8,900 photos, 1,321 members
- Interestingness - Top 500 (CLOSED) 33,439 photos, 4,251 members
- Negative Space 42,018 photos, 4,378 members
- Minimalism 266,526 photos, 24,855 members
- *GreatPixGallery 10 Faves+ 142,740 photos, 3,949 members
actually celery says:
"Her photos, genuine, full of life and beauty, make me smile. And Sabine, genuine, full of life and beauty, even across land and ocean, also makes me smile.
January 21st, 2007
"Testimony? sdf !.. what is she charged with? she didnt do anything wrong. It was the gummy bear's fault... jumped right into the jaws of the stapler and begged to be stamped... she does glue things to windows but asks politely first. .. premeditated? Nooooo, she didn't do it!"
November 1st, 2006
"I have only recently discovered Wild*Dreams stream, but I have already found much there that I've really enjoyed. Wild*Dreams has the ability to create something special out of just about anything. All the small things in the home that most of us ignore are the basis of much of what she does, and does really well. It's simply amazing to me the creative ways she is able to bring out something extraordinary in even the most ordinary of things."
March 5th, 2006
"She is not only a great photographer a with beautiful sense of shooting. She is also my love one. I am proud of her"
November 1st, 2005
- September 2005
- heidelberg, germany
- I am: