A bit about myself; I am a biomedical researcher, born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area of California. I am ethnically Chinese.
My photographs can be summed up as landscapes, architecture and occasional objects and animals. Most involve natural beauty and history, though others are based on ghost stories, urban legends, and abandoned places. I rarely do portraits. Recently I have been playing around with panoramic pictures, which seem to be somewhat popular, as well as night photography and natural mixed light settings (somewhat difficult in sunny California). I am still experimenting, so things (including photos) may change from time to time.
People have been asking me about permission to use my photographs.
As a general rule, I am fine with individual use or use for a non-profit organization.
I am less fine with for-profit companies but we can talk and reach an agreement depending on the situation.
If I think you are representing a large company who could afford to pay me and is trying to save a few measly dollars in exchange for "recognition", I say good day, I will not undercut people who do this as a living.
- Devil's Slide Trail 42 photos, 9 members
- * Vanishing Points * 189,201 photos, 38,807 members
- Rural Decay 212,015 photos, 39,891 members
- panoramas 398,433 photos, 52,473 members
- Something Blue (Only Blue) 397,628 photos, 48,600 members
- SF Bay Area 116,684 photos, 4,586 members
- Purisima Creek Redwoods Open Space Preserve 669 photos, 46 members
- ANCIENT RELICS 81,423 photos, 4,105 members
- Rusty Mailboxes - Make Sure Your Pic Shows the Rust! 2,922 photos, 528 members
- Hugin Users Group 15,821 photos, 1,562 members
- Northern California Photography 173,106 photos, 5,052 members
- St George Dinosaur Discovery Site at Johnson Farm 28 photos, 8 members
- The California Gold Rush 34 photos, 4 members
- Landscape 948,196 photos, 93,421 members
- Golden Gate National Recreation Area 3,413 photos, 465 members
- Nike Missile Launch Sites 80 photos, 16 members
- California, off the Beaten Path 14,081 photos, 282 members
- Silicon Valley Photographers 19,697 photos, 691 members
- One Bottle 24,571 photos, 5,200 members
- US National Historic Landmarks 13,011 photos, 624 members
- U.S. National Natural Landmarks 349 photos, 45 members
- U.S. State Parks & Reserves etc. 6,665 photos, 551 members
- History is All Around Us 129,211 photos, 3,338 members
- The World Architecture Map (WAM) 16,066 photos, 953 members
- Trail of Tears 227 photos, 24 members
- Shiloh 977 photos, 62 members
- The Necropolis - Yes, I visit Graveyards! 30,859 photos, 559 members
- Museums of War 55,013 photos, 1,007 members
- Geotagged: Tennessee 1,284 photos, 36 members
- We travel the World 972,208 photos, 41,829 members
- Amateurs 2,886,272 photos, 57,252 members
- Walk Among Giants Online Photo Contest 627 photos, 190 members
- U.S. National Forests 20,895 photos, 1,287 members
- Sequoia National Park 3,438 photos, 589 members
- U.S. National Parks and Places 144,393 photos, 7,880 members
- American Civil War Battlefields 35,607 photos, 2,375 members
- TENNESSEE 54,203 photos, 1,608 members
- Mainstation Stuttgart 571 photos, 126 members
- National Register of Historic Places (NRHP) Photo Contest 269 photos, 201 members
- Abandoned Places and Things 487,179 photos, 15,908 members
- california history 9,108 photos, 319 members
- California Missions 9,654 photos, 769 members
www78 doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Wayne Hsieh
- July 2009
- Sunnyvale, CA
- Sunnyvale, CA, United States
- I am:
- Male and Single