A bit about myself; I am a biomedical researcher, born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area of California. I am ethnically Chinese.
My photographs can be summed up as landscapes, architecture and occasional objects and animals. Most involve natural beauty and history, though others are based on ghost stories, urban legends, and abandoned places. I rarely do portraits. Recently I have been playing around with panoramic pictures, which seem to be somewhat popular, as well as night photography and natural mixed light settings (somewhat difficult in sunny California). I am still experimenting, so things (including photos) may change from time to time.
People have been asking me about permission to use my photographs.
As a general rule, I am fine with individual use or use for a non-profit organization.
I am less fine with for-profit companies but we can talk and reach an agreement depending on the situation.
If I think you are representing a large company who could afford to pay me and is trying to save a few measly dollars in exchange for "recognition", I say good day, I will not undercut people who do this as a living.
- Devil's Slide Trail 47 photos, 11 members
- * Vanishing Points * 192,444 photos, 39,786 members
- Rural Decay 215,671 photos, 40,753 members
- panoramas 418,890 photos, 54,111 members
- Something Blue (Only Blue) 406,323 photos, 49,930 members
- SF Bay Area 117,558 photos, 4,615 members
- Purisima Creek Redwoods Open Space Preserve 704 photos, 47 members
- ANCIENT RELICS 85,906 photos, 4,138 members
- Rusty Mailboxes - Make Sure Your Pic Shows the Rust! 2,934 photos, 530 members
- Hugin Users Group 16,057 photos, 1,571 members
- Northern California Photography 176,066 photos, 5,104 members
- St George Dinosaur Discovery Site at Johnson Farm 28 photos, 8 members
- The California Gold Rush 34 photos, 4 members
- Landscape 964,904 photos, 94,998 members
- Golden Gate National Recreation Area 3,480 photos, 475 members
- Nike Missile Launch Sites 80 photos, 16 members
- California, off the Beaten Path 14,366 photos, 289 members
- Silicon Valley Photographers 19,967 photos, 699 members
- One Bottle 25,111 photos, 5,254 members
- US National Historic Landmarks 13,171 photos, 633 members
- U.S. National Natural Landmarks 366 photos, 51 members
- U.S. State Parks & Reserves etc. 6,732 photos, 556 members
- History is All Around Us 133,930 photos, 3,410 members
- The World Architecture Map (WAM) 16,941 photos, 960 members
- Trail of Tears 275 photos, 24 members
- Shiloh 1,012 photos, 63 members
- The Necropolis - Yes, I visit Graveyards! 31,481 photos, 567 members
- Museums of War 56,892 photos, 1,035 members
- Geotagged: Tennessee 1,359 photos, 38 members
- We travel the World 1,008,891 photos, 42,534 members
- Amateurs 3,117,202 photos, 60,788 members
- Walk Among Giants Online Photo Contest 627 photos, 190 members
- U.S. National Forests 21,421 photos, 1,308 members
- Sequoia National Park 3,480 photos, 602 members
- U.S. National Parks and Places 148,532 photos, 8,031 members
- American Civil War Battlefields 35,979 photos, 2,379 members
- TENNESSEE 54,771 photos, 1,617 members
- Mainstation Stuttgart 573 photos, 128 members
- National Register of Historic Places (NRHP) Photo Contest 270 photos, 199 members
- Abandoned Places and Things 497,542 photos, 16,105 members
- california history 9,666 photos, 324 members
- California Missions 9,700 photos, 775 members
www78 doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Wayne Hsieh
- July 2009
- Sunnyvale, CA
- Sunnyvale, CA, United States
- I am:
- Male and Single