A bit about myself; I am a biomedical researcher, born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area of California. I am ethnically Chinese.
My photographs can be summed up as landscapes, architecture and occasional objects and animals. Most involve natural beauty and history, though others are based on ghost stories, urban legends, and abandoned places. I rarely do portraits. Recently I have been playing around with panoramic pictures, which seem to be somewhat popular, as well as night photography and natural mixed light settings (somewhat difficult in sunny California). I am still experimenting, so things (including photos) may change from time to time.
People have been asking me about permission to use my photographs.
As a general rule, I am fine with individual use or use for a non-profit organization.
I am less fine with for-profit companies but we can talk and reach an agreement depending on the situation.
If I think you are representing a large company who could afford to pay me and is trying to save a few measly dollars in exchange for "recognition", I say good day, I will not undercut people who do this as a living.
- * Vanishing Points * 186,374 photos, 38,060 members
- Rural Decay 209,273 photos, 39,227 members
- panoramas 382,584 photos, 51,121 members
- Something Blue (Only Blue) 391,814 photos, 47,636 members
- SF Bay Area 115,840 photos, 4,574 members
- Purisima Creek Redwoods Open Space Preserve 666 photos, 44 members
- ANCIENT RELICS 78,288 photos, 4,094 members
- Rusty Mailboxes - Make Sure Your Pic Shows the Rust! 2,913 photos, 527 members
- Hugin Users Group 15,648 photos, 1,558 members
- Northern California Photography 170,418 photos, 5,028 members
- St George Dinosaur Discovery Site at Johnson Farm 28 photos, 8 members
- The California Gold Rush 34 photos, 4 members
- Landscape 935,971 photos, 91,920 members
- Golden Gate National Recreation Area 3,365 photos, 458 members
- Nike Missile Launch Sites 80 photos, 15 members
- California, off the Beaten Path 13,940 photos, 280 members
- Silicon Valley Photographers 19,381 photos, 689 members
- One Bottle 24,114 photos, 5,139 members
- US National Historic Landmarks 12,798 photos, 619 members
- U.S. National Natural Landmarks 334 photos, 44 members
- U.S. State Parks & Reserves etc. 6,592 photos, 548 members
- History is All Around Us 125,954 photos, 3,278 members
- The World Architecture Map (WAM) 15,524 photos, 946 members
- Trail of Tears 141 photos, 24 members
- Shiloh 946 photos, 62 members
- The Necropolis - Yes, I visit Graveyards! 30,074 photos, 551 members
- Museums of War 53,739 photos, 991 members
- Geotagged: Tennessee 1,217 photos, 36 members
- We travel the World 944,183 photos, 41,343 members
- Amateurs 2,702,992 photos, 54,427 members
- Walk Among Giants Online Photo Contest 627 photos, 190 members
- U.S. National Forests 20,512 photos, 1,271 members
- Sequoia National Park 3,416 photos, 577 members
- U.S. National Parks and Places 140,797 photos, 7,757 members
- American Civil War Battlefields 35,320 photos, 2,360 members
- TENNESSEE 53,754 photos, 1,590 members
- Mainstation Stuttgart 567 photos, 125 members
- National Register of Historic Places (NRHP) Photo Contest 269 photos, 201 members
- Abandoned Places and Things 477,973 photos, 15,724 members
- california history 8,594 photos, 315 members
- California Missions 9,615 photos, 768 members
www78 doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Wayne Hsieh
- July 2009
- Sunnyvale, CA
- Sunnyvale, CA, United States
- I am:
- Male and Single