- Christmas Advent Calendar 2010 20 photos, 60 members
- THE IMPOSSIBLE PROJECT 146,608 photos, 9,608 members
- 'Roid Week 2010 5,191 photos, 1,603 members
- Hipstamatic 325,126 photos, 16,711 members
- Christmas Advent Calendar 2009 16 photos, 85 members
- FlickrCentral 9,429,341 photos, 261,277 members
- Hasselblad 273,257 photos, 12,896 members
- Headless Holgas (and Dianas!) 610 photos, 231 members
- * The Long Photo * 1,518 photos, 253 members
- Diana Photography 34,949 photos, 11,049 members
- Polaroid Land Camera 51,929 photos, 5,686 members
- Philosophy of Photography 3,234 photos, 319 members
- Polaroid Spectra 20,903 photos, 2,505 members
- Martha's Vineyard 5,324 photos, 490 members
- Polaroid SX 70 109,742 photos, 16,115 members
- Shooting Blind :: ND400 1,192 photos, 190 members
- The Infamous "Buck Hamblin" Group 52 photos, 26 members
- Art & Theory Nobs 29,128 photos, 1,746 members
- Entitled 10,908 photos, 1,942 members
- Utata 458,064 photos, 27,535 members
- Holga Masterpieces (see rules) 2,167 photos, 1,281 members
- Holgagraphy 164,588 photos, 18,637 members
- Bucks County 19,910 photos, 582 members
"I started to write this as a comment, and in rereading it, I thought that sounded like a testimonial.
So here it is. Only the third one of these I've written since I got to Flickr in 2004.
How the hell have I missed your photostream until now???
And why can't I just click one thing to automatically make all your photos go straight into my favorites?
Such wonderful work! I look forward to everything you may post!"
May 16th, 2008
"Wes has the ability to convey sharp intelligence, sly humor, dark emotion, and immense tenderness -- very often, in the same photograph. Add to that his whip-smart commentary, and you're in for a real treat.
His images are full-on creative, and never fail to make me think / laugh / ponder. And he understands that the phrase "normal chaos" is not an oxymoron for those who spend their days with small children."
February 20th, 2007
"From his happiness-inducing Holga shots to his terrific TTVs,
From his incredible intimate (and whoa... I do mean intimate) photos to his perfect portraits & captivating captures of everyday life...
Wes's photos charm & inspire me like few others do.
Wes is the coolest. Hands down.
And if you say anything different, I challenge you to a duel."
January 13th, 2007
- June 2005
- I am:
- Male and Taken