genya, 17 years old, toronto.
you can find old photos of me when i was 7 running around with my first film camera in the family album. 10 years later i am doing the same thing.
like my facebook page
- Wandering Minds 9,695 photos, 1,030 members
- canon film photography 176,772 photos, 10,148 members
- I Love Film 596,284 photos, 9,013 members
- This is why I love Film 185,311 photos, 6,599 members
- I Shoot Film 2,314,905 photos, 94,281 members
- Grain is Good 350,319 photos, 14,331 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 1,134,424 photos, 54,720 members
- Teenage Photographers 834,150 photos, 33,907 members
- The Teenage Photographer 36,548 photos, 1,822 members
- Planet HORSE 20,286 photos, 2,360 members
- Self Taught Photographers - LOOK AT DISCUSSIONS FIRST! 1,401,967 photos, 56,145 members
- canon photography 4,027,196 photos, 77,728 members
- Aspiring Young Photographers 569,832 photos, 16,064 members
- ***SCREAM OF THE PHOTOGRAPHER*** 1,917,496 photos, 43,755 members
- Flickr Addicts 5,867,209 photos, 86,912 members
- 13-18 Year Old Teen Photographers 267,155 photos, 9,211 members
- Black and White 6,394,790 photos, 313,057 members
- 10 Million Photos 8,633,308 photos, 76,375 members
- Girl Photographers 879,947 photos, 36,109 members
- Young Photographers 2,387,342 photos, 89,689 members
- Horse Lovers Group 34,284 photos, 4,483 members
Country Music :) says:
"This girl, she is very talented.
(and you can tell that she loves her horses) :)
Your photos are real, and honest. Your film is gorgeous. You are very creative, and I love how I never know what you are going to upload next!
You are so talented, I hope that wherever you go, photography will always be a part of your life.
May 4th, 2012
"Genya's photography is like a drug and I don't think there's any other way to put it. :P I mean in a positive way, haha. Her photos are so beautiful and make me want to just favourite every single one of them. She's so versatile as a photographer which I love so much, I adore seeing her concepts and ideas so much as well as general nature photography! She's a really adorable person as well, always makes me smile with her humour, comments and photos. So yes. Genya's just awesome. :)"
April 23rd, 2012
the air we breathe. says:
"Ahhh Genya, her photostream is cuteee. Very cute indeed.
I love all the variety in her stream. She can do anything, and do it well, too. I love that she is a horse person! :D Her horse-related pictures are my favorites.
Keep up the good work!"
April 16th, 2012
"Genya is an amazing person who takes amazing pictures :) Your pictures inspire me sooo much and are all so beautiful! I have not seen one of you pictures that I haven't liked! I enjoy spending my days looking through your photostream and drooling over your edits. They are amazing :) You should do more pics SOOC too because they are gorgeous!
From your tumblr and now flickr buddie.
February 18th, 2012
Okay, well, I have awesome bragging rights to say I personally know this amazing photographer. I am a total Nikon girl, and she is the one person who can really make me appreciate Canons. She is the BEST photo editor out there, no joke, and takes some okay SOOC photos too I guess ;)
Well.. I guess all I can really say, is Genya, you're the one who made me addicted to Flickr! Jokes, while you really did, I can honestly say I am ALWAYS excited to see when you've uploaded something new, and I respect your opinion so much :)
October 7th, 2011
"adhljsfha, i really should have realized that this should have been written a long time ago. D:
is it weird that i can remember when you first added me as a contact and i saw your first few photos? seriously, you're an AMAZING photographer. i can't even tell you. you use your camera to it's full extent and it makes everything you take incredibly beautiful. C:
your comments are always super sweet, and i love seeing you upload! :DD
KEEP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING! it's awesome. :DD
April 23rd, 2011
Meg Hartley says:
"I've been meaning to write a testimonial for my dear Genya for AGES - and she beat me to it. Can you believe it?! So, here I go!
I've been looking through Weirdly's photostream for almost a year now, and over that time I have got to know and treasure an absolutely amazing girl! Her name is pronounced GENYA. Not Jenya. She hates it if you get the wrong pronunciation ^_~
I am so lucky to have an understanding friend who supports me in all I photograph, including my Wall-E and my incoming dollie xD
I am also proud to say that her stream is one of my favourite streams on flickr.
Over and out,
your lesser amazing-er than you friend,
April 17th, 2011
- January 2010
- I am: