genya, 17 years old, toronto.
you can find old photos of me when i was 7 running around with my first film camera in the family album. 10 years later i am doing the same thing.
like my facebook page
- canon film photography 157,433 photos, 9,478 members
- I Love Film 510,103 photos, 7,958 members
- This is why I love Film 137,758 photos, 5,107 members
- I Shoot Film 2,168,602 photos, 88,515 members
- Grain is Good 295,112 photos, 13,279 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 992,849 photos, 49,516 members
- Teenage Photographers 797,756 photos, 32,811 members
- The Teenage Photographer 32,606 photos, 1,651 members
- Planet HORSE 18,735 photos, 2,196 members
- Self Taught Photographers - LOOK AT DISCUSSIONS FIRST! 1,303,827 photos, 53,527 members
- canon photography 3,383,018 photos, 68,430 members
- Aspiring Young Photographers 486,508 photos, 14,307 members
- ***SCREAM OF THE PHOTOGRAPHER*** 1,677,930 photos, 40,570 members
- Flickr Addicts 4,606,087 photos, 72,822 members
- 13-18 Year Old Teen Photographers 249,342 photos, 8,756 members
- Black and White 5,852,997 photos, 283,117 members
- 10 Million Photos 8,467,117 photos, 69,329 members
- Girl Photographers 823,390 photos, 34,535 members
- Young Photographers 2,064,422 photos, 80,475 members
- Horse Lovers Group 24,215 photos, 3,413 members
Country Music :) says:
"This girl, she is very talented.
(and you can tell that she loves her horses) :)
Your photos are real, and honest. Your film is gorgeous. You are very creative, and I love how I never know what you are going to upload next!
You are so talented, I hope that wherever you go, photography will always be a part of your life.
4th May, 2012
"Genya's photography is like a drug and I don't think there's any other way to put it. :P I mean in a positive way, haha. Her photos are so beautiful and make me want to just favourite every single one of them. She's so versatile as a photographer which I love so much, I adore seeing her concepts and ideas so much as well as general nature photography! She's a really adorable person as well, always makes me smile with her humour, comments and photos. So yes. Genya's just awesome. :)"
23rd April, 2012
the air we breathe. says:
"Ahhh Genya, her photostream is cuteee. Very cute indeed.
I love all the variety in her stream. She can do anything, and do it well, too. I love that she is a horse person! :D Her horse-related pictures are my favorites.
Keep up the good work!"
16th April, 2012
"Genya is an amazing person who takes amazing pictures :) Your pictures inspire me sooo much and are all so beautiful! I have not seen one of you pictures that I haven't liked! I enjoy spending my days looking through your photostream and drooling over your edits. They are amazing :) You should do more pics SOOC too because they are gorgeous!
From your tumblr and now flickr buddie.
18th February, 2012
Okay, well, I have awesome bragging rights to say I personally know this amazing photographer. I am a total Nikon girl, and she is the one person who can really make me appreciate Canons. She is the BEST photo editor out there, no joke, and takes some okay SOOC photos too I guess ;)
Well.. I guess all I can really say, is Genya, you're the one who made me addicted to Flickr! Jokes, while you really did, I can honestly say I am ALWAYS excited to see when you've uploaded something new, and I respect your opinion so much :)
7th October, 2011
"adhljsfha, i really should have realized that this should have been written a long time ago. D:
is it weird that i can remember when you first added me as a contact and i saw your first few photos? seriously, you're an AMAZING photographer. i can't even tell you. you use your camera to it's full extent and it makes everything you take incredibly beautiful. C:
your comments are always super sweet, and i love seeing you upload! :DD
KEEP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING! it's awesome. :DD
23rd April, 2011
Meg Hartley says:
"I've been meaning to write a testimonial for my dear Genya for AGES - and she beat me to it. Can you believe it?! So, here I go!
I've been looking through Weirdly's photostream for almost a year now, and over that time I have got to know and treasure an absolutely amazing girl! Her name is pronounced GENYA. Not Jenya. She hates it if you get the wrong pronunciation ^_~
I am so lucky to have an understanding friend who supports me in all I photograph, including my Wall-E and my incoming dollie xD
I am also proud to say that her stream is one of my favourite streams on flickr.
Over and out,
your lesser amazing-er than you friend,
17th April, 2011
- January 2010
- I am: