Photos of susan catherine (12)
- TREASURES / IMPRESSED 5,892 photos, 639 members
- Anti-Social Networking 52 photos, 9 members
- Tembea Na Mimi - The Walking Artist 850 photos, 55 members
- exclamation mark 18,104 photos, 1,235 members
- Double X Street 376 photos, 242 members
- we love trash 286 photos, 53 members
- Fuji X100 Enthusiasts 246,678 photos, 10,403 members
- NEED People!! w/ ONLY X100,X100s,X100T 21,956 photos, 820 members
- The world is a street 760 photos, 1,354 members
- Discover Los Angeles 51,282 photos, 3,116 members
- Fuji X100 179,226 photos, 10,022 members
- Quartzsite, AZ 229 photos, 28 members
- LAist Featured Photos 119,790 photos, 2,408 members
- POSES INTERNAS 10,343 photos, 476 members
- The democratic photograph 13,479 photos, 560 members
- City of Women 3,790 photos, 649 members
- The Sandman Cometh 733 photos, 303 members
- Altered States Of Agoraphobia (II) American Invasion 156 photos, 45 members
- Democratic Forest 83,399 photos, 1,461 members
- #loveLA 874 photos, 44 members
- Elite Street Photography 754 photos, 5,520 members
- Religious Americana 3,832 photos, 221 members
- KPCC.org 40 photos, 6 members
- CARTIFACTS 63,286 photos, 947 members
- Street Photographers' Salon 844 photos, 325 members
- The Quiet Photograph 912 photos, 597 members
- Figurations de l'absence 259 photos, 190 members
- VERTICAL LIBERATION FRONT 8,434 photos, 311 members
- Kissing Eyes Magazine 53,204 photos, 1,843 members
- Ilovethatphoto.net Photography Magazine 192,039 photos, 4,055 members
- not all there 517 photos, 175 members
- Finepix X100 and X100s 160,763 photos, 4,874 members
- Yashica, The World according to... 12,273 photos, 837 members
- Canon Imagination 827,529 photos, 22,484 members
- art of new time 694 photos, 54 members
- Auto-Anthropology 21,716 photos, 2,111 members
- S Q U A R E S 107,322 photos, 3,994 members
- AUBADE Magazine 18,723 photos, 463 members
- I was in Turkey 17,468 photos, 1,409 members
- The Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens 5,633 photos, 403 members
- HYDE PARK PHOTOGRAPHY -Opening new site and first official issue 16,832 photos, 653 members
- American Typologies 37,647 photos, 757 members
- *fresh 2,601 photos, 75 members
- your most BORING shot of the month 594 photos, 96 members
- L.A. Times Reader Photos 53,925 photos, 1,493 members
- Residential typologies: world wide 4,187 photos, 114 members
- The Social Landscape 29,508 photos, 935 members
- Olympus XA Users Collective 79,742 photos, 7,696 members
- My Getty Visit 993 photos, 336 members
- Americana 76,263 photos, 2,895 members
"You know what? Susan is alright."
June 23rd, 2008
"Susan Catherine is the very best kind of Flickr-er! She is generous and good-spirited, and she has a great eye for capturing the absurdities and beauty of the big city and beyond. Whenever I look at her photos I am guaranteed at least one or more of the following: a chuckle, a poignant moment, a full-on guffaw, a sigh of relief, and -or- inspiration---sometimes all at the same time!
December 14th, 2007
"Susan, a fellow Los Angelino, is becoming a partner in crime and we've only hung out once shooting on Hollywood Blvd. But I must say that was one of the best shooting days I've had in years and it has rippled through my work since. She is a disciplined shooter and together we co-administer LA Street Photography group. I have found that I've learned the most from my fellow compatriots and Susan is one of them.
I'm gratified by her willingness to explore and test the water with her photography. Seeing how her work is evolving amazes and inspires me. Thanks SC!"
October 29th, 2007
"Our Susan Catherine is a HUMdinger all right. She's HUMorous and HUM-dippity daring too. SC is never pretentious, although smart (don't let her fool you) -- she knows what she's doing, but is never pretentious about her images (nor yours). A straight-shooter with a keen graphic sense, she is a true citizen of the world. Her love of travel & the freedom to see & meet & show people & how they live from wherever she is... draws out her sense of being part of a great circle of HUManity. Susan's photos, and her comments on others' are always so magnanimous (far from Mickey Mouse) -- when I found Susan I discovered her a fantastic friendly voice on flickr -- one that hums with vision and respect. She's one with vision who I respect. Thanks for being YOU, Susan -- a bright spot, yes. A HUMDINGER."
August 14th, 2007
pa gillet says:
"Susan has a special gift to never leave the uncommon unseen.
A great talent for stories, a great eye for composition and a great wonderful smile, which doesn't inhibate our pleasure..."
May 22nd, 2007
Michael Ronquillo says:
"If we were all little kids playing in the street, Susan Catherine would be the girl with the lemonade stand that wouldn't go home 'til nightfall. That's the kind of dedication I see in her. She doesn't try to follow any trends. She doesn't try to identify with any scenes. She just does her own thing with an admirable style and grace.
Susan takes portraits on the street both here and abroad like an ambassador on a mission. Her candid observations range from in-your-face and direct to subtle and bubbly underneath the surface. She's not one to get stuck in a rut because there's always something new she sees around the corner. She can also speak fluent Egglestonian as evidenced by the "Democratic" gems in her extensive photostream. Above all, she's an absolute sweetheart, and that's a quality that will never go out of style."
April 1st, 2007
"Susan Catherine can do it all. She is never afraid to try new things. Her street portraits are amazing. There is so much depth to her shots, almost an entire history in there. She is incredible gifted, has a great eye, and incredibly modest about her own work.
Susan is also so giving... her feedback is always spot on. She'll spend the time to find the gem in the image that even you never even saw. I love having SC as a contact. She adds so much to the "flickr" experience.
SC, thanks for making flickr a great place to hang out!"
February 14th, 2007
- May 2006
- Aurora, Illinois
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- graphic designer
- WEBER'S WEB