Photos of susan catherine (12)
- TREASURES / IMPRESSED 2,294 photos, 278 members
- Anti-Social Networking 48 photos, 8 members
- Tembea Na Mimi - The Walking Artist 601 photos, 55 members
- exclamation mark 16,758 photos, 1,152 members
- Double X Street 195 photos, 121 members
- we love trash 267 photos, 45 members
- Fuji X100 Enthusiasts 221,545 photos, 9,863 members
- NEED People!! w/ ONLY X100,X100s,X100T 19,081 photos, 780 members
- The world is a street 685 photos, 1,127 members
- Discover Los Angeles 50,832 photos, 2,790 members
- Fuji X100 162,688 photos, 9,605 members
- Quartzsite, AZ 314 photos, 17 members
- LAist Featured Photos 111,959 photos, 2,336 members
- POSES INTERNAS 8,343 photos, 376 members
- The democratic photograph 13,734 photos, 551 members
- City of Women 3,837 photos, 655 members
- The Sandman Cometh 664 photos, 278 members
- Altered States Of Agoraphobia (II) American Invasion 170 photos, 45 members
- Democratic Forest 71,033 photos, 1,331 members
- Phenomenology 16,401 photos, 2,921 members
- #loveLA 755 photos, 36 members
- Elite Street Photography 788 photos, 4,636 members
- Religious Americana 3,211 photos, 202 members
- KPCC.org 40 photos, 6 members
- CARTIFACTS 51,088 photos, 904 members
- Street Photographers' Salon 727 photos, 285 members
- The Quiet Photograph 920 photos, 597 members
- Figurations de l'absence 274 photos, 197 members
- VERTICAL LIBERATION FRONT 7,393 photos, 272 members
- Kissing Eyes Magazine 38,945 photos, 1,566 members
- Ilovethatphoto.net Photography Magazine 154,586 photos, 3,821 members
- not all there 518 photos, 180 members
- Finepix X100 and X100s 146,224 photos, 4,795 members
- Yashica, The World according to... 11,698 photos, 822 members
- Canon Imagination 850,334 photos, 22,118 members
- art of new time 700 photos, 54 members
- Auto-Anthropology 19,635 photos, 1,992 members
- S Q U A R E S 106,255 photos, 3,969 members
- AUBADE Magazine 15,656 photos, 400 members
- I was in Turkey 15,979 photos, 1,327 members
- The Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens 5,276 photos, 389 members
- HYDE PARK PHOTOGRAPHY -Opening new site and first official issue 14,773 photos, 656 members
- American Typologies 31,992 photos, 693 members
- *fresh 2,638 photos, 77 members
- your most BORING shot of the month 540 photos, 95 members
- L.A. Times Reader Photos 46,932 photos, 1,454 members
- Residential typologies: world wide 3,487 photos, 105 members
- The Social Landscape 29,742 photos, 861 members
- Olympus XA Users Collective 75,372 photos, 7,086 members
- My Getty Visit 993 photos, 343 members
"You know what? Susan is alright."
June 23rd, 2008
"Susan Catherine is the very best kind of Flickr-er! She is generous and good-spirited, and she has a great eye for capturing the absurdities and beauty of the big city and beyond. Whenever I look at her photos I am guaranteed at least one or more of the following: a chuckle, a poignant moment, a full-on guffaw, a sigh of relief, and -or- inspiration---sometimes all at the same time!
December 14th, 2007
"Susan, a fellow Los Angelino, is becoming a partner in crime and we've only hung out once shooting on Hollywood Blvd. But I must say that was one of the best shooting days I've had in years and it has rippled through my work since. She is a disciplined shooter and together we co-administer LA Street Photography group. I have found that I've learned the most from my fellow compatriots and Susan is one of them.
I'm gratified by her willingness to explore and test the water with her photography. Seeing how her work is evolving amazes and inspires me. Thanks SC!"
October 29th, 2007
"Our Susan Catherine is a HUMdinger all right. She's HUMorous and HUM-dippity daring too. SC is never pretentious, although smart (don't let her fool you) -- she knows what she's doing, but is never pretentious about her images (nor yours). A straight-shooter with a keen graphic sense, she is a true citizen of the world. Her love of travel & the freedom to see & meet & show people & how they live from wherever she is... draws out her sense of being part of a great circle of HUManity. Susan's photos, and her comments on others' are always so magnanimous (far from Mickey Mouse) -- when I found Susan I discovered her a fantastic friendly voice on flickr -- one that hums with vision and respect. She's one with vision who I respect. Thanks for being YOU, Susan -- a bright spot, yes. A HUMDINGER."
August 14th, 2007
pa gillet says:
"Susan has a special gift to never leave the uncommon unseen.
A great talent for stories, a great eye for composition and a great wonderful smile, which doesn't inhibate our pleasure..."
May 22nd, 2007
Michael Ronquillo says:
"If we were all little kids playing in the street, Susan Catherine would be the girl with the lemonade stand that wouldn't go home 'til nightfall. That's the kind of dedication I see in her. She doesn't try to follow any trends. She doesn't try to identify with any scenes. She just does her own thing with an admirable style and grace.
Susan takes portraits on the street both here and abroad like an ambassador on a mission. Her candid observations range from in-your-face and direct to subtle and bubbly underneath the surface. She's not one to get stuck in a rut because there's always something new she sees around the corner. She can also speak fluent Egglestonian as evidenced by the "Democratic" gems in her extensive photostream. Above all, she's an absolute sweetheart, and that's a quality that will never go out of style."
April 1st, 2007
"Susan Catherine can do it all. She is never afraid to try new things. Her street portraits are amazing. There is so much depth to her shots, almost an entire history in there. She is incredible gifted, has a great eye, and incredibly modest about her own work.
Susan is also so giving... her feedback is always spot on. She'll spend the time to find the gem in the image that even you never even saw. I love having SC as a contact. She adds so much to the "flickr" experience.
SC, thanks for making flickr a great place to hang out!"
February 14th, 2007
- May 2006
- Aurora, Illinois
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- graphic designer
- WEBER'S WEB