Photos of susan catherine (12)
- TREASURES / IMPRESSED 5,686 photos, 620 members
- Anti-Social Networking 50 photos, 9 members
- Tembea Na Mimi - The Walking Artist 824 photos, 53 members
- exclamation mark 18,017 photos, 1,237 members
- Double X Street 358 photos, 232 members
- we love trash 282 photos, 52 members
- Fuji X100 Enthusiasts 245,053 photos, 10,343 members
- NEED People!! w/ ONLY X100,X100s,X100T 21,803 photos, 821 members
- The world is a street 758 photos, 1,342 members
- Discover Los Angeles 51,381 photos, 3,094 members
- Fuji X100 178,102 photos, 9,986 members
- Quartzsite, AZ 228 photos, 28 members
- LAist Featured Photos 119,180 photos, 2,401 members
- POSES INTERNAS 10,279 photos, 468 members
- The democratic photograph 13,345 photos, 558 members
- City of Women 3,805 photos, 650 members
- The Sandman Cometh 733 photos, 300 members
- Altered States Of Agoraphobia (II) American Invasion 156 photos, 44 members
- Democratic Forest 82,524 photos, 1,455 members
- #loveLA 867 photos, 43 members
- Elite Street Photography 754 photos, 5,470 members
- Religious Americana 3,783 photos, 220 members
- KPCC.org 40 photos, 6 members
- CARTIFACTS 62,587 photos, 945 members
- Street Photographers' Salon 825 photos, 328 members
- The Quiet Photograph 896 photos, 596 members
- Figurations de l'absence 259 photos, 191 members
- VERTICAL LIBERATION FRONT 8,327 photos, 306 members
- Kissing Eyes Magazine 52,111 photos, 1,827 members
- Ilovethatphoto.net Photography Magazine 189,385 photos, 4,046 members
- not all there 517 photos, 175 members
- Finepix X100 and X100s 160,248 photos, 4,875 members
- Yashica, The World according to... 12,260 photos, 836 members
- Canon Imagination 829,200 photos, 22,467 members
- art of new time 694 photos, 54 members
- Auto-Anthropology 21,582 photos, 2,103 members
- S Q U A R E S 106,434 photos, 3,975 members
- AUBADE Magazine 18,420 photos, 461 members
- I was in Turkey 17,336 photos, 1,403 members
- The Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens 5,610 photos, 403 members
- HYDE PARK PHOTOGRAPHY -Opening new site and first official issue 16,977 photos, 651 members
- American Typologies 37,337 photos, 756 members
- *fresh 2,600 photos, 75 members
- your most BORING shot of the month 592 photos, 95 members
- L.A. Times Reader Photos 53,434 photos, 1,491 members
- Residential typologies: world wide 4,149 photos, 114 members
- The Social Landscape 29,612 photos, 925 members
- Olympus XA Users Collective 79,351 photos, 7,656 members
- My Getty Visit 993 photos, 337 members
- Americana 75,806 photos, 2,889 members
"You know what? Susan is alright."
June 23rd, 2008
"Susan Catherine is the very best kind of Flickr-er! She is generous and good-spirited, and she has a great eye for capturing the absurdities and beauty of the big city and beyond. Whenever I look at her photos I am guaranteed at least one or more of the following: a chuckle, a poignant moment, a full-on guffaw, a sigh of relief, and -or- inspiration---sometimes all at the same time!
December 14th, 2007
"Susan, a fellow Los Angelino, is becoming a partner in crime and we've only hung out once shooting on Hollywood Blvd. But I must say that was one of the best shooting days I've had in years and it has rippled through my work since. She is a disciplined shooter and together we co-administer LA Street Photography group. I have found that I've learned the most from my fellow compatriots and Susan is one of them.
I'm gratified by her willingness to explore and test the water with her photography. Seeing how her work is evolving amazes and inspires me. Thanks SC!"
October 29th, 2007
"Our Susan Catherine is a HUMdinger all right. She's HUMorous and HUM-dippity daring too. SC is never pretentious, although smart (don't let her fool you) -- she knows what she's doing, but is never pretentious about her images (nor yours). A straight-shooter with a keen graphic sense, she is a true citizen of the world. Her love of travel & the freedom to see & meet & show people & how they live from wherever she is... draws out her sense of being part of a great circle of HUManity. Susan's photos, and her comments on others' are always so magnanimous (far from Mickey Mouse) -- when I found Susan I discovered her a fantastic friendly voice on flickr -- one that hums with vision and respect. She's one with vision who I respect. Thanks for being YOU, Susan -- a bright spot, yes. A HUMDINGER."
August 14th, 2007
pa gillet says:
"Susan has a special gift to never leave the uncommon unseen.
A great talent for stories, a great eye for composition and a great wonderful smile, which doesn't inhibate our pleasure..."
May 22nd, 2007
Michael Ronquillo says:
"If we were all little kids playing in the street, Susan Catherine would be the girl with the lemonade stand that wouldn't go home 'til nightfall. That's the kind of dedication I see in her. She doesn't try to follow any trends. She doesn't try to identify with any scenes. She just does her own thing with an admirable style and grace.
Susan takes portraits on the street both here and abroad like an ambassador on a mission. Her candid observations range from in-your-face and direct to subtle and bubbly underneath the surface. She's not one to get stuck in a rut because there's always something new she sees around the corner. She can also speak fluent Egglestonian as evidenced by the "Democratic" gems in her extensive photostream. Above all, she's an absolute sweetheart, and that's a quality that will never go out of style."
April 1st, 2007
"Susan Catherine can do it all. She is never afraid to try new things. Her street portraits are amazing. There is so much depth to her shots, almost an entire history in there. She is incredible gifted, has a great eye, and incredibly modest about her own work.
Susan is also so giving... her feedback is always spot on. She'll spend the time to find the gem in the image that even you never even saw. I love having SC as a contact. She adds so much to the "flickr" experience.
SC, thanks for making flickr a great place to hang out!"
February 14th, 2007
- May 2006
- Aurora, Illinois
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- graphic designer
- WEBER'S WEB