Photos of susan catherine (12)
- TREASURES / IMPRESSED 2,980 photos, 350 members
- Anti-Social Networking 48 photos, 8 members
- Tembea Na Mimi - The Walking Artist 641 photos, 55 members
- exclamation mark 17,043 photos, 1,182 members
- Double X Street 215 photos, 133 members
- we love trash 263 photos, 45 members
- Fuji X100 Enthusiasts 226,429 photos, 10,006 members
- NEED People!! w/ ONLY X100,X100s,X100T 19,849 photos, 791 members
- The world is a street 687 photos, 1,183 members
- Discover Los Angeles 50,816 photos, 2,845 members
- Fuji X100 166,366 photos, 9,724 members
- Quartzsite, AZ 201 photos, 22 members
- LAist Featured Photos 113,441 photos, 2,358 members
- POSES INTERNAS 8,780 photos, 395 members
- The democratic photograph 13,685 photos, 559 members
- City of Women 3,834 photos, 657 members
- The Sandman Cometh 667 photos, 282 members
- Altered States Of Agoraphobia (II) American Invasion 168 photos, 44 members
- Democratic Forest 73,080 photos, 1,351 members
- Phenomenology 16,644 photos, 3,029 members
- #loveLA 784 photos, 39 members
- Elite Street Photography 793 photos, 4,818 members
- Religious Americana 3,297 photos, 205 members
- KPCC.org 40 photos, 6 members
- CARTIFACTS 53,027 photos, 916 members
- Street Photographers' Salon 748 photos, 285 members
- The Quiet Photograph 920 photos, 599 members
- Figurations de l'absence 275 photos, 195 members
- VERTICAL LIBERATION FRONT 7,607 photos, 282 members
- Kissing Eyes Magazine 41,646 photos, 1,619 members
- Ilovethatphoto.net Photography Magazine 161,179 photos, 3,880 members
- not all there 518 photos, 178 members
- Finepix X100 and X100s 149,648 photos, 4,829 members
- Yashica, The World according to... 11,885 photos, 826 members
- Canon Imagination 844,831 photos, 22,229 members
- art of new time 700 photos, 53 members
- Auto-Anthropology 19,947 photos, 2,022 members
- S Q U A R E S 108,592 photos, 3,996 members
- AUBADE Magazine 16,160 photos, 410 members
- I was in Turkey 16,243 photos, 1,345 members
- The Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens 5,372 photos, 393 members
- HYDE PARK PHOTOGRAPHY -Opening new site and first official issue 15,207 photos, 658 members
- American Typologies 32,931 photos, 710 members
- *fresh 2,636 photos, 77 members
- your most BORING shot of the month 551 photos, 94 members
- L.A. Times Reader Photos 48,454 photos, 1,475 members
- Residential typologies: world wide 3,603 photos, 107 members
- The Social Landscape 29,686 photos, 877 members
- Olympus XA Users Collective 76,059 photos, 7,186 members
- My Getty Visit 993 photos, 340 members
"You know what? Susan is alright."
June 23rd, 2008
"Susan Catherine is the very best kind of Flickr-er! She is generous and good-spirited, and she has a great eye for capturing the absurdities and beauty of the big city and beyond. Whenever I look at her photos I am guaranteed at least one or more of the following: a chuckle, a poignant moment, a full-on guffaw, a sigh of relief, and -or- inspiration---sometimes all at the same time!
December 14th, 2007
"Susan, a fellow Los Angelino, is becoming a partner in crime and we've only hung out once shooting on Hollywood Blvd. But I must say that was one of the best shooting days I've had in years and it has rippled through my work since. She is a disciplined shooter and together we co-administer LA Street Photography group. I have found that I've learned the most from my fellow compatriots and Susan is one of them.
I'm gratified by her willingness to explore and test the water with her photography. Seeing how her work is evolving amazes and inspires me. Thanks SC!"
October 29th, 2007
"Our Susan Catherine is a HUMdinger all right. She's HUMorous and HUM-dippity daring too. SC is never pretentious, although smart (don't let her fool you) -- she knows what she's doing, but is never pretentious about her images (nor yours). A straight-shooter with a keen graphic sense, she is a true citizen of the world. Her love of travel & the freedom to see & meet & show people & how they live from wherever she is... draws out her sense of being part of a great circle of HUManity. Susan's photos, and her comments on others' are always so magnanimous (far from Mickey Mouse) -- when I found Susan I discovered her a fantastic friendly voice on flickr -- one that hums with vision and respect. She's one with vision who I respect. Thanks for being YOU, Susan -- a bright spot, yes. A HUMDINGER."
August 14th, 2007
pa gillet says:
"Susan has a special gift to never leave the uncommon unseen.
A great talent for stories, a great eye for composition and a great wonderful smile, which doesn't inhibate our pleasure..."
May 22nd, 2007
Michael Ronquillo says:
"If we were all little kids playing in the street, Susan Catherine would be the girl with the lemonade stand that wouldn't go home 'til nightfall. That's the kind of dedication I see in her. She doesn't try to follow any trends. She doesn't try to identify with any scenes. She just does her own thing with an admirable style and grace.
Susan takes portraits on the street both here and abroad like an ambassador on a mission. Her candid observations range from in-your-face and direct to subtle and bubbly underneath the surface. She's not one to get stuck in a rut because there's always something new she sees around the corner. She can also speak fluent Egglestonian as evidenced by the "Democratic" gems in her extensive photostream. Above all, she's an absolute sweetheart, and that's a quality that will never go out of style."
April 1st, 2007
"Susan Catherine can do it all. She is never afraid to try new things. Her street portraits are amazing. There is so much depth to her shots, almost an entire history in there. She is incredible gifted, has a great eye, and incredibly modest about her own work.
Susan is also so giving... her feedback is always spot on. She'll spend the time to find the gem in the image that even you never even saw. I love having SC as a contact. She adds so much to the "flickr" experience.
SC, thanks for making flickr a great place to hang out!"
February 14th, 2007
- May 2006
- Aurora, Illinois
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- graphic designer
- WEBER'S WEB