Photos of susan catherine (12)
- Double X Street 9 photos, 40 members
- we love trash 226 photos, 28 members
- Fuji X100 Enthusiasts 163,941 photos, 8,149 members
- NEED People!! Fuji X100&X100S Street Life 12,960 photos, 605 members
- The world is a street 569 photos, 709 members
- Discover Los Angeles 46,507 photos, 2,016 members
- Fuji X100 127,182 photos, 8,301 members
- Quartzsite 252 photos, 15 members
- LAist Featured Photos 99,666 photos, 2,202 members
- POSES INTERNAS 6,494 photos, 280 members
- The democratic photograph 10,760 photos, 400 members
- City of Women 3,888 photos, 635 members
- The Sandman Cometh 402 photos, 175 members
- Altered States Of Agoraphobia (II) American Invasion 205 photos, 51 members
- Democratic Forest 55,781 photos, 1,138 members
- #loveLA 624 photos, 37 members
- Elite Street Photography 859 photos, 3,010 members
- Religious Americana 2,297 photos, 175 members
- KPCC.org 40 photos, 5 members
- CARTIFACTS 32,039 photos, 793 members
- Street Photographers' Salon 428 photos, 216 members
- The Quiet Photograph 995 photos, 563 members
- Figurations de l'absence 253 photos, 182 members
- VERTICAL LIBERATION FRONT 6,391 photos, 225 members
- Kissing Eyes Magazine 19,656 photos, 970 members
- Ilovethatphoto.net Photography Magazine 100,715 photos, 3,153 members
- not all there 515 photos, 180 members
- Finepix X100 and X100s 101,946 photos, 4,068 members
- Yashica, The World according to... 10,440 photos, 785 members
- Canon Imagination 876,739 photos, 20,439 members
- art of new time 717 photos, 52 members
- Auto-Anthropology 17,399 photos, 1,756 members
- S Q U A R E S 85,360 photos, 3,521 members
- ISSUE 9 NOW ON SALE - http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/71868 12,957 photos, 327 members
- I was in Turkey 13,559 photos, 1,143 members
- The Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens 4,398 photos, 367 members
- HYDE PARK PHOTOGRAPHY -Opening new site and first official issue 12,065 photos, 673 members
- American Typologies 23,719 photos, 561 members
- *fresh 2,898 photos, 80 members
- your most BORING shot of the month 456 photos, 96 members
- L.A. Times Community 33,989 photos, 1,172 members
- Residential typologies: world wide 2,607 photos, 95 members
- The Social Landscape 27,764 photos, 689 members
- Olympus XA Users Collective 68,640 photos, 6,330 members
- Instruction #10 257 photos, 465 members
- Instruction #8 271 photos, 505 members
- My Getty Visit 1,024 photos, 337 members
- Americana 58,698 photos, 2,569 members
- Instruction #7 243 photos, 452 members
- Instruction #6 271 photos, 532 members
"You know what? Susan is alright."
23rd June, 2008
"Susan Catherine is the very best kind of Flickr-er! She is generous and good-spirited, and she has a great eye for capturing the absurdities and beauty of the big city and beyond. Whenever I look at her photos I am guaranteed at least one or more of the following: a chuckle, a poignant moment, a full-on guffaw, a sigh of relief, and -or- inspiration---sometimes all at the same time!
14th December, 2007
"Susan, a fellow Los Angelino, is becoming a partner in crime and we've only hung out once shooting on Hollywood Blvd. But I must say that was one of the best shooting days I've had in years and it has rippled through my work since. She is a disciplined shooter and together we co-administer LA Street Photography group. I have found that I've learned the most from my fellow compatriots and Susan is one of them.
I'm gratified by her willingness to explore and test the water with her photography. Seeing how her work is evolving amazes and inspires me. Thanks SC!"
29th October, 2007
"Our Susan Catherine is a HUMdinger all right. She's HUMorous and HUM-dippity daring too. SC is never pretentious, although smart (don't let her fool you) -- she knows what she's doing, but is never pretentious about her images (nor yours). A straight-shooter with a keen graphic sense, she is a true citizen of the world. Her love of travel & the freedom to see & meet & show people & how they live from wherever she is... draws out her sense of being part of a great circle of HUManity. Susan's photos, and her comments on others' are always so magnanimous (far from Mickey Mouse) -- when I found Susan I discovered her a fantastic friendly voice on flickr -- one that hums with vision and respect. She's one with vision who I respect. Thanks for being YOU, Susan -- a bright spot, yes. A HUMDINGER."
14th August, 2007
pa gillet says:
"Susan has a special gift to never leave the uncommon unseen.
A great talent for stories, a great eye for composition and a great wonderful smile, which doesn't inhibate our pleasure..."
22nd May, 2007
Michael Ronquillo says:
"If we were all little kids playing in the street, Susan Catherine would be the girl with the lemonade stand that wouldn't go home 'til nightfall. That's the kind of dedication I see in her. She doesn't try to follow any trends. She doesn't try to identify with any scenes. She just does her own thing with an admirable style and grace.
Susan takes portraits on the street both here and abroad like an ambassador on a mission. Her candid observations range from in-your-face and direct to subtle and bubbly underneath the surface. She's not one to get stuck in a rut because there's always something new she sees around the corner. She can also speak fluent Egglestonian as evidenced by the "Democratic" gems in her extensive photostream. Above all, she's an absolute sweetheart, and that's a quality that will never go out of style."
1st April, 2007
"Susan Catherine can do it all. She is never afraid to try new things. Her street portraits are amazing. There is so much depth to her shots, almost an entire history in there. She is incredible gifted, has a great eye, and incredibly modest about her own work.
Susan is also so giving... her feedback is always spot on. She'll spend the time to find the gem in the image that even you never even saw. I love having SC as a contact. She adds so much to the "flickr" experience.
SC, thanks for making flickr a great place to hang out!"
14th February, 2007
- May 2006
- Aurora, Illinois
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- graphic designer
- WEBER'S WEB