Follow more of my work on Instagram.
- Project Weather 631,443 photos, 93,927 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 622,796 photos, 45,615 members
- Boing Boing 136,718 photos, 5,239 members
- Seven by Five 54,168 photos, 2,177 members
- Fraction Magazine 25,326 photos, 2,893 members
- Friends of the High Line 24,981 photos, 2,374 members
- Booooooom.com! 416,974 photos, 18,799 members
- Brooklyn 125,935 photos, 5,870 members
- Gothamist 227,084 photos, 4,009 members
- NPR Look At This 155,086 photos, 6,232 members
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory 3,307 photos, 152 members
- Black and White 6,839,254 photos, 358,134 members
- FlickrCentral 9,309,154 photos, 276,711 members
- Nikon D700 344,910 photos, 16,016 members
- Lonely Planet Photo Challenges 164,018 photos, 16,359 members
- Wellington International Airport 1,127 photos, 37 members
- Getty Images on Flickr 0 photos, 16,869 members
- California Academy of Sciences 11,135 photos, 1,232 members
- San Francisco Magazine 15,391 photos, 383 members
- Unofficial CCA/C Group 673 photos, 119 members
- Through the Viewfinder 59,315 photos, 6,993 members
- Flickr's 100 Best 96 photos, 11,654 members
- Flickr Hacks 420 photos, 22,010 members
- Utata 463,733 photos, 28,325 members
"First time I saw Navid's photo was from the National Geographic Daily Dozen, after I checked his flickr and personal website I must say he's truly a master of photography. He has a lot of amazing images especially his monochrome shots, I just love them so much. Navid, you are great."
March 19th, 2009
"Joe (as I know him) never ceases to inspire me. His pictures make me wonder what the hell I'm doing sometimes. I love it. Keep it up!"
November 20th, 2007
"Navid's photographs are moving, poetic. There is a touch of the human in his every photograph, whether the subject is a person, a building, or a flower... Through photography, he transforms the scenes of everyday life into something new, powerful, and enormously communicative."
February 10th, 2007
la femme jen says:
"even though i'm the pure evil ex, i still think joe's photos are cool."
October 14th, 2006
"His photos are nice.. simple yet meaningful .. Let me say that his photos are alive .. They take you to a complete new vision of his own =)"
July 3rd, 2005
- Navid Baraty
- April 2005
- Seattle, WA, USA
- navid [at] navidbaraty.com