Howdy... I'm a Texan y'all and an electrical engineer/physicist/computer nerd... I've had Macs since 1984. I currently have a house full of various Macs including my original 1984 128k still in working condition...
I am lucky to have 4 excellent models living with me... My beautiful wife V, beautiful daughter Katie, handsome son Anthony, plus Toby and Luna... our fine pups.
I currently use a tiny DMC-FX9 (katie's camera), a pocket zoom F70exr (v's camera), a small F30 for low light, a larger DMC-FZ5(ant's camera), a Rebel 400D XTi, a Canon 5d mkii, an Olympus EP-1, Fujifilm X-Pro1, and a DMC-GF2... and too many lenses too... canon 50f1.8, Sigma 18-200, tamron 17-50 f2.8, canon 70-300 IS, canon 85f1.8, canon 17-40L, oly 17f2.8, oly mft 40-150, oly mft 45f1.8, f.zuiko50f1.8, fuji 35f1.3, slr magic 35f1.7, voigtlander 40f1.4, slr magic 26f1.4, pany mft 14f2.5, pany mft 20f1.7, and a full frame tamron 28-75 f/2.8...
I walk/run 5-6 miles every morning at around 5am... always with a camera. Its an endless source of fun shots...
To see what flickr has determined as my most interesting pictures: click here
My sister, ann, is also a flickr addict... and she has a very interesting collection of images.
Photos of vrot01 (8)
- Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM 2,309 photos, 187 members
- Sun | Sky | Cloud 143,139 photos, 8,305 members
- Our Precious Pets 39,580 photos, 1,742 members
- Rodents 23,455 photos, 1,797 members
- Dwarf Hamsters! 5,704 photos, 586 members
- Hamsters, hamsters, and more hamsters! 2,705 photos, 306 members
- Hamster Central 3,046 photos, 192 members
- Dogs, I love you 69,304 photos, 5,930 members
- Canon EOS M Mirrorless Cameras 15,498 photos, 908 members
- Awake Platform 8,130 photos, 1,367 members
- #FlickrFail 2,425 photos, 196 members
- #Flickr10 7,745 photos, 2,893 members
- PhotoMadd Fujifilm X-Series Photographers 82,350 photos, 1,572 members
- Fujifilm X-Pro1 Users 43,026 photos, 1,456 members
- Fujifilm X Series 187,347 photos, 3,528 members
- Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM 31,708 photos, 3,733 members
- Canon EF 40mm 2.8 STM 11,193 photos, 1,585 members
- Callejeando con Canon Eos M - Streetphoto 8,437 photos, 303 members
- Your Best Shot 2013 11,086 photos, 13,875 members
- Photographers from around the world 361,565 photos, 7,231 members
- Mars Weekly's Flickr Click 139,234 photos, 2,950 members
- Long Exposures 509,045 photos, 40,082 members
- Night Lights 790,398 photos, 74,137 members
- Long Exposure 724,288 photos, 61,893 members
- Night Images 1,079,450 photos, 145,177 members
- Canon EF-M 22mm f/2.0 STM 5,969 photos, 791 members
- Canon EOS M, M2 & M3 Series - Mirrorless 41,695 photos, 3,083 members
- Cars Cars Cars 826,915 photos, 21,344 members
- ACURA LEGEND 145 photos, 34 members
- CAR [directory] 車 584,009 photos, 18,098 members
- Honda / Acura Cars 24,107 photos, 2,081 members
- Bokeh: Smooth & Silky 1,240,332 photos, 68,727 members
- Lapins! 8,204 photos, 338 members
- Artistic and creative dog shots! 43,535 photos, 3,494 members
- SLR Magic x Toy Lens 1,105 photos, 104 members
- SLR Magic Lens 1,848 photos, 163 members
- Baby animals 38,567 photos, 3,918 members
- Bunny Lovers Unite 90,943 photos, 5,595 members
- Rabbit 25,901 photos, 2,767 members
- Rabbit Pictures. 21,408 photos, 3,229 members
- Android Photographer 61,224 photos, 4,332 members
- Galaxy nexus 1,307 photos, 167 members
- Micro Four Thirds cameras using alternative & legacy lenses 79,186 photos, 3,119 members
- Yoga 9,871 photos, 4,014 members
- Yoga in the World 8,874 photos, 2,093 members
- Art&Seek 18,313 photos, 953 members
- 35mm - Photography 77,688 photos, 2,688 members
- 35mm 77,983 photos, 3,127 members
- 50mm 246,497 photos, 10,990 members
- Your Best Shot 2012 5,903 photos, 6,573 members
"What would flickr be without Cookie Mom?
A soulless pit of muck. Thank you Tom. (praise Bob!)"
August 1st, 2008
Flying Fin says:
"Tom has an eye for images I appreciate and a razor whit to match. >:-) Gotta love that combo!"
April 15th, 2008
The Challenge says:
"Watch this guy and learn from him, not that I did but thats matter of my character but you could. Only superlatives for Tom."
March 8th, 2008
"Tom is a very nice, smart, friendly Texan, who can also take fantastic photos. He will make you smile with his set of "cookie mom" photos of his beautiful wife, V. They are genius. He will make you fall in love with his aging father. I expect to someday be the first to get a signed copy of a "Dad" book by Tom. (not yet put together but someday, I hope) Take a look through his stream. You will agree with me."
March 7th, 2008
Wild Curl says:
"Tom has a lust for his family and he is able to capture moments beautifully. He is creative in photography and writing. His stream can have me laughing out loud or crying but always waiting to see more."
September 13th, 2007
Maria Yu says:
"Tom, it's amazing how your photogrphs make me think of you - a person whom I totally don't know and who lives thousands of miles away, - about what makes you happy, what makes you sad... Love is a great highlight that goes through almost all your pictures... Isn't it wonderful, photography can say and show all this?! Best regards and keep up! Maria"
August 7th, 2007
Katelyn Vonfeldt says:
"oh Thomas! your photos are either full of sensuality or humor. and for the latter.. thanks for making me always laugh out loud. your support, advice, and encouraging messages are priceless. I enjoy watching you grow through your photography. you and i both know its about improving everyday!"
May 10th, 2007
- June 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken