Howdy... I'm a Texan y'all and an electrical engineer/physicist/computer nerd... I've had Macs since 1984. I currently have a house full of various Macs including my original 1984 128k still in working condition...
I am lucky to have 4 excellent models living with me... My beautiful wife V, beautiful daughter Katie, handsome son Anthony, plus Toby and Luna... our fine pups.
I currently use a tiny DMC-FX9 (katie's camera), a pocket zoom F70exr (v's camera), a small F30 for low light, a larger DMC-FZ5(ant's camera), a Rebel 400D XTi, a Canon 5d mkii, an Olympus EP-1, Fujifilm X-Pro1, and a DMC-GF2... and too many lenses too... canon 50f1.8, Sigma 18-200, tamron 17-50 f2.8, canon 70-300 IS, canon 85f1.8, canon 17-40L, oly 17f2.8, oly mft 40-150, oly mft 45f1.8, f.zuiko50f1.8, fuji 35f1.3, slr magic 35f1.7, voigtlander 40f1.4, slr magic 26f1.4, pany mft 14f2.5, pany mft 20f1.7, and a full frame tamron 28-75 f/2.8...
I walk/run 5-6 miles every morning at around 5am... always with a camera. Its an endless source of fun shots...
To see what flickr has determined as my most interesting pictures: click here
My sister, ann, is also a flickr addict... and she has a very interesting collection of images.
Photos of vrot01 (8)
- Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM 2,036 photos, 178 members
- Sun | Sky | Cloud 131,158 photos, 7,747 members
- Our Precious Pets 39,412 photos, 1,736 members
- Rodents 23,258 photos, 1,788 members
- Dwarf Hamsters! 5,696 photos, 587 members
- Hamsters, hamsters, and more hamsters! 2,678 photos, 303 members
- Hamster Central 3,032 photos, 191 members
- Dogs, I love you 65,917 photos, 5,876 members
- Canon EOS M Mirrorless Cameras 14,088 photos, 885 members
- Awake Platform 8,180 photos, 1,342 members
- #FlickrFail 2,372 photos, 194 members
- #Flickr10 7,760 photos, 2,840 members
- PhotoMadd Fujifilm X-Series Photographers 79,555 photos, 1,535 members
- Fujifilm X-Pro1 Users 41,459 photos, 1,397 members
- Fujifilm X Series 179,567 photos, 3,446 members
- Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM 31,104 photos, 3,678 members
- Canon EF 40mm 2.8 STM 10,923 photos, 1,558 members
- Callejeando con Canon Eos M - Streetphoto 7,861 photos, 304 members
- Your Best Shot 2013 11,115 photos, 13,926 members
- Photographers from around the world 339,827 photos, 6,984 members
- Mars Weekly's Flickr Click 134,123 photos, 2,929 members
- Long Exposures 499,693 photos, 39,700 members
- Night Lights 777,636 photos, 72,878 members
- Long Exposure 714,941 photos, 61,447 members
- Night Images 1,069,621 photos, 143,550 members
- Canon EF-M 22mm f/2.0 STM 5,741 photos, 777 members
- Canon EOS M, M2 & M3 Series - Mirrorless 39,890 photos, 3,038 members
- Cars Cars Cars 812,506 photos, 21,152 members
- ACURA LEGEND 145 photos, 33 members
- CAR [directory] 車 578,495 photos, 18,000 members
- Honda / Acura Cars 23,868 photos, 2,063 members
- Bokeh: Smooth & Silky 1,228,354 photos, 68,276 members
- Lapins! 8,145 photos, 338 members
- Artistic and creative dog shots! 42,686 photos, 3,439 members
- SLR Magic x Toy Lens 1,105 photos, 104 members
- SLR Magic Lens 1,832 photos, 162 members
- Baby animals 38,294 photos, 3,913 members
- Bunny Lovers Unite 90,653 photos, 5,591 members
- Rabbit 25,721 photos, 2,755 members
- Rabbit Pictures. 21,274 photos, 3,211 members
- Android Photographer 60,380 photos, 4,308 members
- Galaxy nexus 1,307 photos, 168 members
- Micro Four Thirds cameras using alternative & legacy lenses 77,925 photos, 3,104 members
- Yoga 9,779 photos, 3,990 members
- Yoga in the World 8,738 photos, 2,073 members
- Art&Seek 18,093 photos, 943 members
- 35mm - Photography 75,540 photos, 2,632 members
- 35mm 75,075 photos, 3,052 members
- 50mm 241,243 photos, 10,771 members
- Your Best Shot 2012 5,910 photos, 6,582 members
"What would flickr be without Cookie Mom?
A soulless pit of muck. Thank you Tom. (praise Bob!)"
August 1st, 2008
Flying Fin says:
"Tom has an eye for images I appreciate and a razor whit to match. >:-) Gotta love that combo!"
April 15th, 2008
The Challenge says:
"Watch this guy and learn from him, not that I did but thats matter of my character but you could. Only superlatives for Tom."
March 8th, 2008
"Tom is a very nice, smart, friendly Texan, who can also take fantastic photos. He will make you smile with his set of "cookie mom" photos of his beautiful wife, V. They are genius. He will make you fall in love with his aging father. I expect to someday be the first to get a signed copy of a "Dad" book by Tom. (not yet put together but someday, I hope) Take a look through his stream. You will agree with me."
March 7th, 2008
Wild Curl says:
"Tom has a lust for his family and he is able to capture moments beautifully. He is creative in photography and writing. His stream can have me laughing out loud or crying but always waiting to see more."
September 13th, 2007
Maria Yu says:
"Tom, it's amazing how your photogrphs make me think of you - a person whom I totally don't know and who lives thousands of miles away, - about what makes you happy, what makes you sad... Love is a great highlight that goes through almost all your pictures... Isn't it wonderful, photography can say and show all this?! Best regards and keep up! Maria"
August 7th, 2007
Katelyn Vonfeldt says:
"oh Thomas! your photos are either full of sensuality or humor. and for the latter.. thanks for making me always laugh out loud. your support, advice, and encouraging messages are priceless. I enjoy watching you grow through your photography. you and i both know its about improving everyday!"
May 10th, 2007
- June 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken