I'm "Different By Nature". Salt Lake is not like many other places you'll visit.
With a thriving downtown where among other things you really can get a drink, and the approximate mountains that feature some of the best hikes, climbs, ski and snowboard resorts and mountain bike trails in the world, Salt Lake will leave you surprisingly satisfied.
Yea, it's different for sure.
VisitSaltLake's favorite photos from other Flickr members (3)
- !*ALL ARE WELCOME*! 1,668,537 photos, 11,391 members
- Visit Salt Lake Fan Photos 1,769 photos, 215 members
- Salt Palace 18 photos, 2 members
- Mountains of Utah 9,994 photos, 865 members
- Utah's Great Salt Lake 8,521 photos, 492 members
- Temple Square in Salt Lake City 582 photos, 135 members
- Salt Lake City 20,000 photos, 1,436 members
- Ski Utah 1,147 photos, 73 members
VisitSaltLake doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Visit Salt Lake
- November 2008
- Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City, United States of America
- I am:
- Playing Host to the World
- Visit Salt Lake Blog