- Contract Killers 2,925 photos, 1,201 members
- Cavalier King Charles Spaniel - breed identification project 30 photos, 10 members
- workspace2601 176 photos, 13 members
- Ladder to the Stars 18,329 photos, 2,260 members
- ROMANORUM VITA - Tus imágenes de la Hispania romana 8,107 photos, 550 members
- Stinckers 39 photos, 69 members
- karma sutro 243 photos, 57 members
- Sutro Tower 1,125 photos, 233 members
- Your Life To-Do List 29 photos, 58 members
- Minimalist Landscapes: take the long view! 24,263 photos, 38,947 members
- Conscious Cycle 7: Governors Island June 12-13 474 photos, 183 members
- London-alt 209,669 photos, 11,454 members
- Nekst 624 photos, 332 members
- FECAL FACE DOT COM 99,489 photos, 3,740 members
- the streets are calling photo collective 422 photos, 16 members
- Family 79,074 photos, 6,148 members
- Great Photography, in Marc's opinion 235 photos, 1,093 members
- Funny signs 16,088 photos, 2,138 members
- San Francisco POI 34,142 photos, 1,721 members
- The Best of San Francisco 28,874 photos, 2,108 members
- PRIEST ART 211 photos, 521 members
- Girafa Hunters 1,788 photos, 303 members
- HOT 4 MANNEQUINS 229 photos, 90 members
- Love and Rockets - The Hernandez Brothers 124 photos, 60 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 401,646 photos, 103,577 members
- Chemtrails over Los Angeles 104 photos, 24 members
- Low key 55,213 photos, 7,629 members
- Black & White +++ 13,287 photos, 614 members
- 6x6 -COLOR- *120Film ONLY* NO Toycamera, NO X-Processed 164,278 photos, 6,731 members
- FASHION MY LEGS-The PRIVATE wardrobe group for legwear ideas 7,572 photos, 1,512 members
- Disneyland 70,763 photos, 4,606 members
- Mamiya RZ67 / Pro & Pro II (NO RB) 15,853 photos, 1,996 members
- Dance (new rules) 76,760 photos, 9,614 members
- **HEAVY ARTILLERY CREW Official Group** 2,026 photos, 413 members
- . TV . room . 5,561 photos, 1,026 members
- Double Exposure 116,296 photos, 33,775 members
- Mamiya TLR 42,936 photos, 3,260 members
- Analogue Photography 1,285,905 photos, 23,322 members
- Fire and EMS 89,923 photos, 3,793 members
- expired film 294,317 photos, 11,951 members
- Mi Vida Loca 399 photos, 93 members
- MATTEL Dolls, Toys & Games 11,168 photos, 826 members
- Kodachrome 46,081 photos, 2,719 members
- Mannequin Hunters 14,607 photos, 1,026 members
- For my camera only the cheapest film! 7,780 photos, 344 members
- I Love LA 70,151 photos, 1,830 members
- Analog Photography 2,364,265 photos, 52,712 members
- Modern Dance 11,604 photos, 823 members
- Dance, dance, dance! 133,860 photos, 11,349 members
- Rail Art 35,085 photos, 625 members
splendid sand says:
"I have never met the girl, I would like to. She has cool photos, seems nice. I promise I wouldn't kill her, I cant say that about anybody else."
September 23rd, 2010
"it's still edutainment"
October 12th, 2008
der hundeliebhaber says:
"well. you know, jinete has always fascinated me with her crazy eyes and her flair for the absurd. jewnet is a force to be reckoned with. i do love her, this ganette person."
May 2nd, 2007
pressure drop says:
"Damn...just as I was about to tell Ryan to shove it and update his testimonial, The Vacation appear in megaforce™. TFHH once noted that Chinap and I speak in code. Her photos serve as a key to that language."
April 8th, 2007
"good memory you have uh! ;)
I did something like I PITY THE PHOTOS, LOL!"
October 20th, 2006
losanjealous ryan says:
"Once you scroll past 50,000 photos of The Vacation, you realize that every single photo elicits laughter, curiosity, laughter and curiosity, or, best of all, curiosity and laughter. Everybody is a genius on Flickr, but Vidalia's photostream remains my favorite."
June 30th, 2006
""[She saw a] Stealth bomber (no lie) fly over the Loch."
In an age of rampant outsourcing, and a bottom line of “minimal service” mentality, it was a true pleasure to have the opportunity to be introduced to Vidalia through Flickr. Quality acquaintances are a gift, and become the key differentiator in any successful undertaking. I, personally, wanted you to know, as players in this zero-sum game, you’re most fortunate for Vidalia's presence. Her lenses have become third-eyes to our collective, national psyche. This online experience is well served by her efforts.
Plainly, I'd storm any boardroom; commandeer any PowerPoint with her riding shotgun. Thank you."
June 29th, 2006
"her mister t doll can go anywhere and do anything. an icon of our times."
March 28th, 2006
i am klaus says:
"Once she gets Morrissey to take a picture with the Mr. T doll the world will end."
March 14th, 2005
- February 2005
- Milan, Ohio