By day, she works with trains and people; by night, she works with words and pixels.
A picture diary of things going on.
3.1 does not tweet/flickr/instagram and drive at the same time, for obvious reasons. Pictures are taken when it is safe and appropriate to do so.
- Cricket 25,677 photos, 1,671 members
- London Reconnections Photo Pool 13,336 photos, 226 members
- Your Best Shot 2017 5,932 photos, 7,692 members
- UK Rail: Seating Moquette's, Covers & Headrest's 702 photos, 18 members
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 58,632 photos, 2,270 members
- Temples,Shrines & Castles of Japan. ( + Deities) 日本 112,547 photos, 6,536 members
- Beautiful Japan 360,814 photos, 11,048 members
- Your Best Shot 2016 27,159 photos, 38,072 members
- Transport for London (TFL) 45,477 photos, 486 members
- Macro Photography 760,624 photos, 59,610 members
- Berlin, Anything About Berlin 93,198 photos, 1,853 members
- Kew Gardens 20,500 photos, 1,778 members
- Tunnel Vision 15,861 photos, 2,730 members
- Underground Photography 11,213 photos, 1,118 members
- The Lake District UK 97,493 photos, 7,564 members
- The HoldFast group 400 photos, 102 members
- Trees UK 24,337 photos, 1,641 members
- The British Countryside 522,422 photos, 9,522 members
- Richmond upon Thames 9,288 photos, 338 members
- Your Kew 33,493 photos, 1,343 members
- Canon EF50mm f/1.8 STM 71,310 photos, 3,227 members
- Railway stations 73,289 photos, 1,524 members
- GB Railways 600,017 photos, 1,676 members
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM 27,904 photos, 4,093 members
- Your Best Shot 2015 24,274 photos, 41,740 members
- Worcestershire 26,597 photos, 659 members
- A RAMBLING WORLD FROM ABOVE 39,836 photos, 1,505 members
- Devon & Cornwall 142,828 photos, 3,393 members
- Urban Ideal Magazine 3,255 photos, 689 members
- Solar Eclipse - March 2015 1,840 photos, 757 members
- Digital SLR Photography Magazine 735,221 photos, 15,812 members
- London Night Life 39,014 photos, 5,668 members
- London Streets 139,941 photos, 12,483 members
- Tube Stock Movements 661 photos, 43 members
- Fabulous Fog 37,490 photos, 5,188 members
- Time Out London 137,209 photos, 2,304 members
- Canon EF 17-40mm 1:4L USM 34,957 photos, 1,829 members
- VSCO Cam 53,709 photos, 4,592 members
- VSCO Film 194,397 photos, 8,416 members
- UK Steam 179,765 photos, 2,189 members
- Project Weather 627,615 photos, 93,253 members
- SCOTLAND'S LANDSCAPES 83,372 photos, 6,146 members
- Scotland 609,819 photos, 18,953 members
- Colours of Scotland 66,909 photos, 1,071 members
- The London Borough of Hounslow 1,849 photos, 37 members
- Letterpress 18,854 photos, 1,883 members
- Your Best Shot 2013 10,656 photos, 12,918 members
- Flickr Friday 40,522 photos, 41,418 members
- TLP - Travel Light Photography 516,684 photos, 8,601 members
- Switzerland 314,843 photos, 12,015 members
"Your photos are special, those lights make me feel like I'm there next to you. Well done!"
April 14th, 2018
Another Partial Success says:
"Whenever I log into Flickr and click on the 'Contacts', my priority is to see Anne's photographs.
A superb photographer whose work is a joy to behold... she brings her subject to life and being a fan of all things underground, this is like manna from heaven.
Great style, great shots - thanks for sharing... her pictures are the highlight of my mornings and really set me up for the day!"
September 25th, 2008
"Anne is a brilliant, wonderful person. A credit to humanity."
February 11th, 2008
"Well, how did I managed to come upon this little lass was rather simple actually, do a search of "london underground" in Flickr and quite possibly, 1/2 of the photos is her.
Also a lover of the Underground railway as well, and took extraordinary photos, especially when you go through her photo stream, her progress of controlling her DSLR increase quite a lots which is more than the average DSLR user who still managed to take the same boring shot that doesn't make much different if they use a small point and shoot.
A randomised (beside the Underground shot) photographer indeed."
February 28th, 2007
- June 2005
- London, England
- I am: