If you post my photos anywhere, please do not type on them or edit them in any other way, and, obviously, please credit them.
I'm Noukka Signe
I want to capture emotions, I want to tell stories. I want you to either want to be in the moment of photo, or for you to recognize the feeling of the captured moment. I want to make normal things look pretty. I want daily things to touch you.
Most importantly, I want to make you feel when you're looking through my stream.
I am a twenty year-old Communication & Media Design student in the Netherlands,
Canon PowerShot A610,
Canon EOS RebelXTi,
Canon IXUS 80IS,
Canon EOS 60D (Oct 2011)
18-55mm f/3.5 lens,
Canon 85mm f/1.8 lens,
Canon 50mm f/1.4 lens,
Sigma 17-85mm f/2.8-f/4.0
Available for assignments
Frequently Asked Questions
DeviantArt Print store
buy my work on redbubble as postcards, greeting cards, posters, etc. :)
I strongly recommend using my email address if it's important and you really want an answer. FlickR mail tends to be forgotten...
- Spark and Shine 290 photos, 310 members
- Your Best Shot 2015 25,311 photos, 43,927 members
- Photo Advent Calendar 2015 25 photos, 30 members
- PICTURING MY WORLD 4,125 photos, 352 members
- Young Photographers 3,027,090 photos, 109,224 members
- canon photography 5,487,481 photos, 101,264 members
- Redhead 42,691 photos, 5,840 members
- Photographica 1,833 photos, 1,491 members
- ONE IN A MILLION: Legends In The Making by mariusvieth.com 24,356 photos, 1,183 members
- YAP Street Photography 1 photo, 5 members
- Hanker Magazine Community Submissions 7,955 photos, 286 members
- Let's Get Creative 1,960 photos, 1,307 members
- 121clicks 18,160 photos, 8,990 members
- we are drifters 932 photos, 351 members
- La Vida Buena 3,108 photos, 407 members
- Flickr Friday 25,648 photos, 34,418 members
- Euphorìa Magazine 3,741 photos, 987 members
- Phlearn 84,193 photos, 3,953 members
- 2010 365-ers 113 photos, 56 members
- Funky Flickr People on Facebook 59 photos, 19 members
- We Are The Wild Ones 615 photos, 64 members
- Fstoppers 150,803 photos, 6,710 members
- Listography 305 photos, 100 members
- Reflections - Αντανακλάσεις 6,178 photos, 711 members
- Play of Light and Life 1,297 photos, 390 members
- this is how I feel today* 10,841 photos, 632 members
- [ s e l f - p o r t r a i t s ] 121,868 photos, 8,046 members
- Artistic Self-Portraits 232,784 photos, 18,388 members
- warm colors 3,071 photos, 349 members
- its just a dream 69,634 photos, 2,680 members
- the enchanted land 41,948 photos, 1,802 members
- Self Taught Photographers - LOOK AT DISCUSSIONS FIRST! 1,548,182 photos, 59,452 members
- anything is ok 136,304 photos, 818 members
- young and inspired 291,538 photos, 7,879 members
- Yes, i'm a dreamer. 671,603 photos, 16,391 members
- Simply Silhouettes. 7,464 photos, 996 members
- silhouette 384,007 photos, 60,811 members
- Girl Photographers 954,403 photos, 38,118 members
- Black and White 6,879,139 photos, 349,399 members
- The written word 3,017 photos, 259 members
- Written Words 6,611 photos, 797 members
- Self Portraits 141,918 photos, 10,984 members
"You are the person on flickr I get most excited about when they upload new photos and I am not just saying that.
(This is obviously not everything I have to say about you and your work, but I felt like putting that out there today.)"
May 19th, 2012
I've always wanted to write you a testimonial. I thought it would be a great opportunity to do so after you finished your 365. Because for me you are more than a really great and talented photographer. You supported me throughout my own 365. When you stopped shooting daily (already almost a year ago!) I still tried to finish mine but things just weren't the same. You always supported me when I felt like I got stuck and you never gave up hope that I could and would finish.
I think the biggest difference between us is that you never really stopped taking pictures (nor thought about throwing your camera in the trash). So here's your well-deserved testimonial. I thought I would write it now so you know I support you and your 365, 2.0. And please, Noukka, do never stop taking pictures because what you do is great, beautiful, gorgeous, breathtaking and so much more. I believe in you, with all my heart.
I'll see you around :)"
May 31st, 2011
Lana Isabella says:
Your photography is touching this one, special part in me.
The part which reminds me of summer when it rains,
of happiness when I'm crying, of the sweet taste when I eat strawberries and cream..all these wonderful memories are waking up in me when I look at your work. You are so far for your age, keep it up."
March 19th, 2011
Luisa takes pictures says:
"I haven't written you a testimonial yet? No way! I wanted to write one ever since I started following you.
You're amazing, so talented. I know people keep telling you that. Because it's true.
You're not only a wonderful photographer, but also such a beautiful model. And you seem to be really nice, too.
I just love your work, it's inexpressible in words.
Please do me a favour and never stop taking pictures. Flickr would be a lot less beautiful without you.
March 25th, 2011
Regina Leah says:
"Noukka, you were one of the first photographers I found on Flickr and your pictures literally left me speechless.
I just couldn't understand how somebody could create such wonderful pictures, filled with light, colours, creativity, meaning, thoughts and all of your passion. And be so gorgeous as well.
Now I know how. It's because you are incredibly talented and beautiful on the inside.
Your uploads made me smile or gave me hope. Thank you for every single one.
February 20th, 2011
Romy Diepvens says:
"Girl, i don't know what it is but i absolutaly LOVE your pictures, each and every one of them! (i think it has something to do with your beautiful hair, long live redheads! :D) anyway, keep on going, your work is awesome and i wish that someday i'll be as good as you are :)
September 30th, 2010
"yayyy! now i can write you a testimonial!!
lksahskajsdhdklsadfsalkfsdalkss < you see that. that. that right there. that, those are the words. discribing your phototicular skills.
so WERE DO I START!?
honestly. i have no bloody idea.
youre photos.. astound me. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM
the lighting, creativity, editing, everything .. is so beyond perfect.
this kid has serious talent.
keep it upp'"
September 29th, 2010
Federica Tenti says:
"I haven't written a testimonial yet!? How's this possible? Well, dear Noukka, you're such an ispiring person, and all I can say is that your photos are truly amazing, I mean, I'd watch your stream for hours without get bored.
And, like I told you on facebook, I will miss your 365 pretty much, what's important is that you musn't give up. You have a very great talent and so much creativity, you could become a very good photographer, so don't give up. And please keep posting your works everday because I want to see more.
After that, I hope we'll have another chance to chat, and maybe get some advices or just become flickr-friends. =) You're so nice.
And I ask sorry for my probably bad english =)"
September 15th, 2010
karen jules says:
"just one of your photos will express more emotions than a million other photos ever will."
September 7th, 2010
"Dear fellow red-head,
Your photos truly amaze me everyday. Your ideas are always original, and your talent always shines through now matter what. I anxioiusly await your uploads, and I always know that your pictures will blow me away. Plus, I love your hair :) And I can't wait to see what you have in store for us in the future."
June 25th, 2010
"Your work is so creative. And i love the SOOC feel of most of your photos even if they aren't always SOOC. You use light brilliantly.
And i love your hair color. Always wanted to be a redhead!"
April 27th, 2010
unwritten futures says:
"what? nobody ever wrote you a testimonial? you totally deserve more than one because you're really good at what you're doing. I love your photography, the emotion you put in it is incredible! I hope you'll never stop with it because I seriously think you'll go far :)
(oh en ik kwam er net achter dat je nederlandse bent, handig :P)
April 18th, 2010
- Noukka Signe
- April 2006
- I am: