- Firenze - Florence 91,588 photos, 7,973 members
- Mauritius ~ île Maurice 12,276 photos, 780 members
- Mauritius (More Than Sunsets) 8,786 photos, 848 members
- The Street 2,919 photos, 713 members
- Vietnam 142,954 photos, 14,060 members
- PLATEFORM magazine 185,119 photos, 4,404 members
- The Concept Group 634 photos, 345 members
- THE WORLD’S LEADING YOUNG PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY COMMUNITY 23,594 photos, 1,629 members
- ╠Art Libre-Free Art-Arte Libre/Challenge #24 "FREEDOM" 51,033 photos, 8,781 members
- Superfast lenses, f/1.0 and below 14,377 photos, 1,075 members
- Dazed and Confused - New Photographer Search 918,589 photos, 31,841 members
- Canon 50 mm f/0.95 3,104 photos, 514 members
- Aut - Aut 86,417 photos, 1,708 members
- Millinery 998 photos, 192 members
- Norita Council 2,718 photos, 347 members
- Visual Candies 16,874 photos, 1,085 members
- Triplet 6x6, 4x4 4,704 photos, 306 members
- Street Portrait Classics.... The Book 84 photos, 145 members
- UNSENSORED08 FORUM 126 photos, 22 members
- Cross Processing - FILM ONLY 199,136 photos, 20,173 members
- Foma Film 37,248 photos, 2,652 members
- Echo Books and Cafe 554 photos, 252 members
- Bangkok 97,371 photos, 4,781 members
- PhotoArt (Invited photos, pure art solely) 669 photos, 511 members
- Infrared 84,613 photos, 6,643 members
- Color Infrared Film 4,161 photos, 915 members
- IR World 40,257 photos, 2,803 members
- alan's psychedelic breakfast 4,900 photos, 1,048 members
- Canon 50mm f/0.95 "Dream Lens" 4,211 photos, 2,127 members
- Airways 11,374 photos, 272 members
- Film Database 88,528 photos, 5,573 members
- William Eggleston 89,178 photos, 3,091 members
- Tilt Shift 38,809 photos, 4,931 members
- Perceptual and Optical Illusions 5,660 photos, 1,184 members
- Mamiya Super 23 3,749 photos, 706 members
- Mamiya Love (FILM ONLY) 131,032 photos, 7,778 members
- ▌▌▌I love STRIPES ▌▌▌ 2,580 photos, 240 members
- Fuji Velvia 63,571 photos, 12,381 members
- 6x6 -COLOR- *120Film ONLY* NO Toycamera, NO X-Processed 162,884 photos, 6,693 members
- Glitch Art 13,009 photos, 13,759 members
- Aesthetics of Failure 11,700 photos, 17,518 members
- shooting me shooting you 110 photos, 152 members
- 6x9 Photography 21,719 photos, 1,933 members
- LUCKY Film Photography 13,644 photos, 1,091 members
- 6x6 -B&W- *120Film ONLY* NOT toycamera, pinhole & polaroid 125,080 photos, 6,507 members
- Mugleyville 140 photos, 24 members
- Portrait in the Taxi 13 photos, 119 members
- Fuji Fortia SP 1,127 photos, 198 members
- Kyoto / 京都 162,532 photos, 7,591 members
- Slide Film 74,105 photos, 2,381 members
✈ Sean Marc Lee 李子仁 says:
"velco = yes."
August 27th, 2009
Caroline Bonarde Ucci says:
"Funny how when I try to think of the best photographers of all time, Velco's name always come to my mind. Truth is he is genial and an inpiration.
Damn, you're good!"
April 16th, 2009
"I love the extensive range of creative vision that you bring to
Very pleased about the further opportunities opening up to you so
many more can appreciate your work."
October 15th, 2008
"What I like about Velco's stream is that every picture feels like a window into the world around him. I don't think I have ever felt like that with any other photographers.
He shows an incredible versatility when it comes to his tools, and an obvious urge to discover new tools (which in turn inspires many to start looking for the same).
It's always a joy when new pictures are added to his stream, he and mr Oshima must really be two of the worlds best photographers.
Thanks for all the great pictures, and keep on going!"
April 23rd, 2008
paul beefs says:
"one of the truly virtuous Master here on flickr,a guy not just to follow ,but to admire costantly."
March 13th, 2008
Juliets Photos says:
"I think each and every single photo of yours is just a proof of genius. It's all wonderful, really."
November 10th, 2007
"Velco is definitely one of my favorite photographers.
His shots are amazing, they have a great mood and are technically excellent.
His use of 50mm lenses is stunning.
But the thing that matters most is that Velco probably doesn't know how much his photography inspires me in every way.
August 25th, 2007
Ravi Vasavan says:
"I'll never be able to get over how amazing Velco is with a variety of cameras and approaches, he captures moments, emotions and just about everything in a single shot. In short, he is absolutely impeccable."
August 12th, 2007
"What can I add? This is an excellent stream, delightfully without ego. The technique and skill is beyond evident (so clear, so sharp, but soft when appropriate), but the FEELING is there, too. It's a killer combination. I wish I could be half as good as this."
July 23rd, 2007
"hear hear ditto i agree yes indeed what more can you say yes yes fetches theasaurus out writes lots of adjectives"
June 14th, 2007
Photobat - Alan Moyle says:
"Being in love with Melbourne but not living there, it's amazing that Velco captures the essence of this city with the composition of a great master and the voyeristic see of a undercover agent.
It's like the cities themself are taking these photos."
May 6th, 2007
"SO YOUNG, SO TALENTED. SOURCE OF INSPIRATION, SOURCE OF ENVY."
April 5th, 2007
"Street life at its finest. If I ever go to Melbourne I might hire him to shoot my movie."
January 30th, 2007
Studio Jaap Verhoeven says:
"Velco is an absolute master of urban photography. His cinematographic photos strike me every time I visit his amazing photostream. Time for you to pay him a visit too!"
November 25th, 2006
Nick Fancher says:
"One of the few artists on Flickr whose work is ALWAYS amazing. It is an understatement to say I look forward to your new photos."
November 14th, 2006
a.m.s photography says:
"I have to say that as a film and TV professional how dips into photography now and again, I have to say that Velco's work does not come unstuck for me (bad pun). The quality, colour and feeling in the shots is as good as anything I see in magazines such as Portfoliio, Creative Review or other Italian photo journals. Hats off to Velco, who if not already a successful photography should be."
October 23rd, 2006
"Velco's wide-open shooting style creates such beautiful scenes in a category that is normally reserved for dreams."
October 16th, 2006
el patojo says:
"Velco is without a doubt one of the best photographers I´ve seen around. I consider myself a big fan of his photos.
October 15th, 2006
colors all the convinations!
love you work!
October 11th, 2006
"Yes, I know I should have written the Testimonal to Velco long time ago, but the reason why I didn't do it is simply because I was getting more Jealous of his talent, since I've known every single shot becomes a masterpiece on a blink of his shutter!
One of the best among the entire flickr!!
He is also the one who made all the Nikon D70 users to know what they can do with this Camera. His works represents the maximum potential of this Digital SLR, but then I know I am also wrong, because whatever type of camera he uses, he will be able to keep his Creative Inspirations through the Vision that he carry in his own Heart."
October 8th, 2006
"It's not everyday that one comes across a Flickr photostream and audibly inhales out of amazement at the first sight of it! Velco's stream is simply chock full of beautiful and delicate images of the highest standard. I know I'll be coming back again and again!"
September 13th, 2006
and all the good words to express how is Velco´s work.
i love it!
Velco..i´m your biggest fan!"
August 26th, 2006
[Ben Hunter] says:
"Beautifully imagined shots that stir dark moods together to create a whole new feeling and emotion. I long for the day I can purchase the "Velco-vision" filter. Every shot is a masterpiece! He rocks the 50mm 1.4 like nobody's business."
August 24th, 2006
"Velco, he redefines digital photography. His work is one of a kind. I'm so addicted to the velcolicious bokeh.
My friend, rock on with your wide open 1.4 lens! ;)"
August 21st, 2006
"his spacial perspective produce fantastic images of cities. i was stunned by his photos when i first visited this site. they are something that i'm not able to creat, yet i can feel the message that he's trying to deliver. a truely excellent photostream. :)"
August 20th, 2006
"He's got the eye."
August 1st, 2006
Erika Lujano says:
"I really enjoy of your precious sight. Estimate every photography that goes out of your passive and direct observation.
Beautiful your dreams!
July 31st, 2006
Auntie P says:
"Superb shots seen through the eye of an artist. Subtle glimpses of everyday life framed with beautiful light and thoughtful composition. Velco photographs the things I would photograph myself if I lived in the same place. These images make me want to see more."
July 24th, 2006
- June 2005
- I am:
- visual communications & design