- Firenze - Florence 85,343 photos, 7,605 members
- Mauritius ~ île Maurice 11,043 photos, 717 members
- Mauritius (More Than Sunsets) 8,300 photos, 812 members
- The Street 2,959 photos, 709 members
- Vietnam 122,190 photos, 12,456 members
- PLATEFORM magazine 140,091 photos, 4,008 members
- The Concept Group 638 photos, 353 members
- THE WORLD’S LEADING YOUNG PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY COMMUNITY 22,072 photos, 1,638 members
- ╠Art Libre-Free Art-Arte Libre / Challenge #11" TREAD SOFTLY 50,718 photos, 8,579 members
- Superfast lenses, f/1.0 and below 13,813 photos, 992 members
- Dazed and Confused - New Photographer Search 860,141 photos, 31,071 members
- Canon 50 mm f/0.95 2,711 photos, 434 members
- Aut - Aut 80,937 photos, 1,733 members
- Millinery 1,084 photos, 198 members
- Norita Council 2,643 photos, 318 members
- Visual Candies 15,819 photos, 1,085 members
- Triplet 6x6, 4x4 4,429 photos, 284 members
- Street Portrait Classics.... The Book 88 photos, 148 members
- UNSENSORED08 FORUM 129 photos, 24 members
- Cross Processing - FILM ONLY 196,431 photos, 19,410 members
- Foma Film 27,482 photos, 2,180 members
- Echo Books and Cafe 554 photos, 255 members
- Bangkok 87,562 photos, 4,454 members
- PhotoArt (Invited photos, pure art solely) 685 photos, 525 members
- Infrared 76,352 photos, 6,401 members
- Color Infrared Film 3,842 photos, 817 members
- IR World 35,541 photos, 2,669 members
- alan's psychedelic breakfast 4,979 photos, 1,043 members
- Canon 50mm f/0.95 "Dream Lens" 3,804 photos, 1,884 members
- Airways 6,963 photos, 264 members
- Film Database 53,401 photos, 4,992 members
- William Eggleston 75,390 photos, 2,829 members
- Tilt Shift 35,105 photos, 4,869 members
- Perceptual and Optical Illusions 4,710 photos, 1,128 members
- Mamiya Super 23 3,297 photos, 616 members
- Mamiya Love (FILM ONLY) 119,130 photos, 7,216 members
- ▌▌▌I love STRIPES ▌▌▌ 2,428 photos, 236 members
- Fuji Velvia 61,455 photos, 11,310 members
- 6x6 -COLOR- *120Film ONLY* NO Toycamera, NO X-Processed 157,561 photos, 6,392 members
- Glitch Art 13,461 photos, 12,557 members
- Aesthetics of Failure 9,701 photos, 16,647 members
- shooting me shooting you 113 photos, 157 members
- 6x9 Photography 18,494 photos, 1,662 members
- LUCKY Film Photography 13,773 photos, 1,078 members
- 6x6 -B&W- *120Film ONLY* NOT toycamera, pinhole & polaroid 114,723 photos, 6,200 members
- Mugleyville 140 photos, 23 members
- Portrait in the Taxi 13 photos, 118 members
- Fuji Fortia SP 1,154 photos, 185 members
- Kyoto / 京都 144,301 photos, 6,964 members
- Slide Film 68,746 photos, 2,260 members
✈ Sean Marc Lee 李子仁 says:
"velco = yes."
August 27th, 2009
Caroline Bonarde Ucci says:
"Funny how when I try to think of the best photographers of all time, Velco's name always come to my mind. Truth is he is genial and an inpiration.
Damn, you're good!"
April 16th, 2009
"I love the extensive range of creative vision that you bring to
Very pleased about the further opportunities opening up to you so
many more can appreciate your work."
October 15th, 2008
"What I like about Velco's stream is that every picture feels like a window into the world around him. I don't think I have ever felt like that with any other photographers.
He shows an incredible versatility when it comes to his tools, and an obvious urge to discover new tools (which in turn inspires many to start looking for the same).
It's always a joy when new pictures are added to his stream, he and mr Oshima must really be two of the worlds best photographers.
Thanks for all the great pictures, and keep on going!"
April 23rd, 2008
paul beefs says:
"one of the truly virtuous Master here on flickr,a guy not just to follow ,but to admire costantly."
March 13th, 2008
Juliets Photos says:
"I think each and every single photo of yours is just a proof of genius. It's all wonderful, really."
November 10th, 2007
"Velco is definitely one of my favorite photographers.
His shots are amazing, they have a great mood and are technically excellent.
His use of 50mm lenses is stunning.
But the thing that matters most is that Velco probably doesn't know how much his photography inspires me in every way.
August 25th, 2007
Ravi Vasavan says:
"I'll never be able to get over how amazing Velco is with a variety of cameras and approaches, he captures moments, emotions and just about everything in a single shot. In short, he is absolutely impeccable."
August 12th, 2007
"What can I add? This is an excellent stream, delightfully without ego. The technique and skill is beyond evident (so clear, so sharp, but soft when appropriate), but the FEELING is there, too. It's a killer combination. I wish I could be half as good as this."
July 23rd, 2007
"hear hear ditto i agree yes indeed what more can you say yes yes fetches theasaurus out writes lots of adjectives"
June 14th, 2007
Photobat - Alan Moyle says:
"Being in love with Melbourne but not living there, it's amazing that Velco captures the essence of this city with the composition of a great master and the voyeristic see of a undercover agent.
It's like the cities themself are taking these photos."
May 6th, 2007
"SO YOUNG, SO TALENTED. SOURCE OF INSPIRATION, SOURCE OF ENVY."
April 5th, 2007
"Street life at its finest. If I ever go to Melbourne I might hire him to shoot my movie."
January 30th, 2007
Studio Jaap Verhoeven says:
"Velco is an absolute master of urban photography. His cinematographic photos strike me every time I visit his amazing photostream. Time for you to pay him a visit too!"
November 25th, 2006
Nick Fancher says:
"One of the few artists on Flickr whose work is ALWAYS amazing. It is an understatement to say I look forward to your new photos."
November 14th, 2006
a.m.s photography says:
"I have to say that as a film and TV professional how dips into photography now and again, I have to say that Velco's work does not come unstuck for me (bad pun). The quality, colour and feeling in the shots is as good as anything I see in magazines such as Portfoliio, Creative Review or other Italian photo journals. Hats off to Velco, who if not already a successful photography should be."
October 23rd, 2006
"Velco's wide-open shooting style creates such beautiful scenes in a category that is normally reserved for dreams."
October 16th, 2006
el patojo says:
"Velco is without a doubt one of the best photographers I´ve seen around. I consider myself a big fan of his photos.
October 15th, 2006
colors all the convinations!
love you work!
October 11th, 2006
"Yes, I know I should have written the Testimonal to Velco long time ago, but the reason why I didn't do it is simply because I was getting more Jealous of his talent, since I've known every single shot becomes a masterpiece on a blink of his shutter!
One of the best among the entire flickr!!
He is also the one who made all the Nikon D70 users to know what they can do with this Camera. His works represents the maximum potential of this Digital SLR, but then I know I am also wrong, because whatever type of camera he uses, he will be able to keep his Creative Inspirations through the Vision that he carry in his own Heart."
October 8th, 2006
"It's not everyday that one comes across a Flickr photostream and audibly inhales out of amazement at the first sight of it! Velco's stream is simply chock full of beautiful and delicate images of the highest standard. I know I'll be coming back again and again!"
September 13th, 2006
and all the good words to express how is Velco´s work.
i love it!
Velco..i´m your biggest fan!"
August 26th, 2006
[Ben Hunter] says:
"Beautifully imagined shots that stir dark moods together to create a whole new feeling and emotion. I long for the day I can purchase the "Velco-vision" filter. Every shot is a masterpiece! He rocks the 50mm 1.4 like nobody's business."
August 24th, 2006
"Velco, he redefines digital photography. His work is one of a kind. I'm so addicted to the velcolicious bokeh.
My friend, rock on with your wide open 1.4 lens! ;)"
August 21st, 2006
"his spacial perspective produce fantastic images of cities. i was stunned by his photos when i first visited this site. they are something that i'm not able to creat, yet i can feel the message that he's trying to deliver. a truely excellent photostream. :)"
August 20th, 2006
"He's got the eye."
August 1st, 2006
Erika Lujano says:
"I really enjoy of your precious sight. Estimate every photography that goes out of your passive and direct observation.
Beautiful your dreams!
July 31st, 2006
Auntie P says:
"Superb shots seen through the eye of an artist. Subtle glimpses of everyday life framed with beautiful light and thoughtful composition. Velco photographs the things I would photograph myself if I lived in the same place. These images make me want to see more."
July 24th, 2006
- June 2005
- I am:
- visual communications & design