- Firenze - Florence 82,990 photos, 7,456 members
- Mauritius ~ île Maurice 10,980 photos, 704 members
- Mauritius (More Than Sunsets) 8,185 photos, 806 members
- The Street 2,905 photos, 704 members
- Vietnam 113,745 photos, 11,677 members
- PLATEFORM magazine 125,613 photos, 3,809 members
- The Concept Group 637 photos, 356 members
- THE WORLD’S LEADING YOUNG PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY COMMUNITY 21,085 photos, 1,622 members
- ╠Art Libre-Free Art-Arte Libre 50,588 photos, 8,469 members
- Superfast lenses, f/1.0 and below 13,484 photos, 963 members
- Dazed and Confused - New Photographer Search 816,569 photos, 30,451 members
- Canon 50 mm f/0.95 2,638 photos, 396 members
- Aut - Aut 78,970 photos, 1,724 members
- Millinery 1,085 photos, 198 members
- Norita Council 2,591 photos, 306 members
- Visual Candies 15,325 photos, 1,083 members
- Triplet 6x6, 4x4 4,349 photos, 281 members
- Street Portrait Classics.... The Book 87 photos, 149 members
- UNSENSORED08 FORUM 129 photos, 24 members
- Cross Processing - FILM ONLY 191,790 photos, 18,681 members
- Foma Film 25,143 photos, 2,082 members
- Echo Books and Cafe 568 photos, 256 members
- Bangkok 84,197 photos, 4,358 members
- PhotoArt (Invited photos, pure art solely) 693 photos, 526 members
- Infrared 73,263 photos, 6,307 members
- Color Infrared Film 3,721 photos, 789 members
- IR World 33,950 photos, 2,611 members
- alan's psychedelic breakfast 5,030 photos, 1,040 members
- Canon 50mm f/0.95 "Dream Lens" 3,651 photos, 1,776 members
- Airways 5,689 photos, 262 members
- Film Database 45,429 photos, 4,793 members
- William Eggleston 70,894 photos, 2,740 members
- Tilt Shift 34,455 photos, 4,823 members
- Perceptual and Optical Illusions 4,548 photos, 1,114 members
- Mamiya Super 23 3,123 photos, 600 members
- Mamiya Love (FILM ONLY) 114,888 photos, 7,040 members
- ▌▌▌I love STRIPES ▌▌▌ 2,344 photos, 232 members
- Fuji Velvia 60,679 photos, 10,664 members
- 6x6 -COLOR- *120Film ONLY* NO Toycamera, NO X-Processed 153,047 photos, 6,297 members
- Glitch Art 13,209 photos, 11,799 members
- Aesthetics of Failure 8,554 photos, 15,644 members
- shooting me shooting you 113 photos, 156 members
- 6x9 Photography 17,550 photos, 1,596 members
- LUCKY Film Photography 13,698 photos, 1,071 members
- 6x6 -B&W- *120Film ONLY* NOT toycamera, pinhole & polaroid 111,173 photos, 6,112 members
- Mugleyville 140 photos, 23 members
- Portrait in the Taxi 13 photos, 117 members
- Fuji Fortia SP 1,154 photos, 184 members
- Kyoto / 京都 136,716 photos, 6,740 members
- Slide Film 67,089 photos, 2,211 members
✈ Sean Marc Lee 李子仁 says:
"velco = yes."
August 27th, 2009
Caroline Bonarde Ucci says:
"Funny how when I try to think of the best photographers of all time, Velco's name always come to my mind. Truth is he is genial and an inpiration.
Damn, you're good!"
April 16th, 2009
"I love the extensive range of creative vision that you bring to
Very pleased about the further opportunities opening up to you so
many more can appreciate your work."
October 15th, 2008
"What I like about Velco's stream is that every picture feels like a window into the world around him. I don't think I have ever felt like that with any other photographers.
He shows an incredible versatility when it comes to his tools, and an obvious urge to discover new tools (which in turn inspires many to start looking for the same).
It's always a joy when new pictures are added to his stream, he and mr Oshima must really be two of the worlds best photographers.
Thanks for all the great pictures, and keep on going!"
April 23rd, 2008
paul beefs says:
"one of the truly virtuous Master here on flickr,a guy not just to follow ,but to admire costantly."
March 13th, 2008
Juliets Photos says:
"I think each and every single photo of yours is just a proof of genius. It's all wonderful, really."
November 10th, 2007
"Velco is definitely one of my favorite photographers.
His shots are amazing, they have a great mood and are technically excellent.
His use of 50mm lenses is stunning.
But the thing that matters most is that Velco probably doesn't know how much his photography inspires me in every way.
August 25th, 2007
Ravi Vasavan says:
"I'll never be able to get over how amazing Velco is with a variety of cameras and approaches, he captures moments, emotions and just about everything in a single shot. In short, he is absolutely impeccable."
August 12th, 2007
"What can I add? This is an excellent stream, delightfully without ego. The technique and skill is beyond evident (so clear, so sharp, but soft when appropriate), but the FEELING is there, too. It's a killer combination. I wish I could be half as good as this."
July 23rd, 2007
"hear hear ditto i agree yes indeed what more can you say yes yes fetches theasaurus out writes lots of adjectives"
June 14th, 2007
Photobat - Alan Moyle says:
"Being in love with Melbourne but not living there, it's amazing that Velco captures the essence of this city with the composition of a great master and the voyeristic see of a undercover agent.
It's like the cities themself are taking these photos."
May 6th, 2007
"SO YOUNG, SO TALENTED. SOURCE OF INSPIRATION, SOURCE OF ENVY."
April 5th, 2007
"Street life at its finest. If I ever go to Melbourne I might hire him to shoot my movie."
January 30th, 2007
Studio Jaap Verhoeven says:
"Velco is an absolute master of urban photography. His cinematographic photos strike me every time I visit his amazing photostream. Time for you to pay him a visit too!"
November 25th, 2006
Nick Fancher says:
"One of the few artists on Flickr whose work is ALWAYS amazing. It is an understatement to say I look forward to your new photos."
November 14th, 2006
a.m.s photography says:
"I have to say that as a film and TV professional how dips into photography now and again, I have to say that Velco's work does not come unstuck for me (bad pun). The quality, colour and feeling in the shots is as good as anything I see in magazines such as Portfoliio, Creative Review or other Italian photo journals. Hats off to Velco, who if not already a successful photography should be."
October 23rd, 2006
"Velco's wide-open shooting style creates such beautiful scenes in a category that is normally reserved for dreams."
October 16th, 2006
el patojo says:
"Velco is without a doubt one of the best photographers I´ve seen around. I consider myself a big fan of his photos.
October 15th, 2006
colors all the convinations!
love you work!
October 11th, 2006
"Yes, I know I should have written the Testimonal to Velco long time ago, but the reason why I didn't do it is simply because I was getting more Jealous of his talent, since I've known every single shot becomes a masterpiece on a blink of his shutter!
One of the best among the entire flickr!!
He is also the one who made all the Nikon D70 users to know what they can do with this Camera. His works represents the maximum potential of this Digital SLR, but then I know I am also wrong, because whatever type of camera he uses, he will be able to keep his Creative Inspirations through the Vision that he carry in his own Heart."
October 8th, 2006
"It's not everyday that one comes across a Flickr photostream and audibly inhales out of amazement at the first sight of it! Velco's stream is simply chock full of beautiful and delicate images of the highest standard. I know I'll be coming back again and again!"
September 13th, 2006
and all the good words to express how is Velco´s work.
i love it!
Velco..i´m your biggest fan!"
August 26th, 2006
[Ben Hunter] says:
"Beautifully imagined shots that stir dark moods together to create a whole new feeling and emotion. I long for the day I can purchase the "Velco-vision" filter. Every shot is a masterpiece! He rocks the 50mm 1.4 like nobody's business."
August 24th, 2006
"Velco, he redefines digital photography. His work is one of a kind. I'm so addicted to the velcolicious bokeh.
My friend, rock on with your wide open 1.4 lens! ;)"
August 21st, 2006
"his spacial perspective produce fantastic images of cities. i was stunned by his photos when i first visited this site. they are something that i'm not able to creat, yet i can feel the message that he's trying to deliver. a truely excellent photostream. :)"
August 20th, 2006
"He's got the eye."
August 1st, 2006
Erika Lujano says:
"I really enjoy of your precious sight. Estimate every photography that goes out of your passive and direct observation.
Beautiful your dreams!
July 31st, 2006
Auntie P says:
"Superb shots seen through the eye of an artist. Subtle glimpses of everyday life framed with beautiful light and thoughtful composition. Velco photographs the things I would photograph myself if I lived in the same place. These images make me want to see more."
July 24th, 2006
- June 2005
- I am:
- visual communications & design