- Firenze - Florence 87,623 photos, 7,774 members
- Mauritius ~ île Maurice 11,490 photos, 741 members
- Mauritius (More Than Sunsets) 8,387 photos, 820 members
- The Street 2,942 photos, 710 members
- Vietnam 128,422 photos, 13,074 members
- PLATEFORM magazine 155,763 photos, 4,207 members
- The Concept Group 636 photos, 352 members
- THE WORLD’S LEADING YOUNG PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY COMMUNITY 22,234 photos, 1,646 members
- ╠Art Libre-Free Art-Arte Libre/Challenge#14 KIND OF BLUE 50,625 photos, 8,667 members
- Superfast lenses, f/1.0 and below 14,117 photos, 1,023 members
- Dazed and Confused - New Photographer Search 900,479 photos, 31,495 members
- Canon 50 mm f/0.95 2,831 photos, 452 members
- Aut - Aut 82,984 photos, 1,729 members
- Millinery 1,006 photos, 197 members
- Norita Council 2,675 photos, 323 members
- Visual Candies 16,424 photos, 1,092 members
- Triplet 6x6, 4x4 4,491 photos, 285 members
- Street Portrait Classics.... The Book 87 photos, 147 members
- UNSENSORED08 FORUM 129 photos, 24 members
- Cross Processing - FILM ONLY 200,353 photos, 19,766 members
- Foma Film 30,103 photos, 2,315 members
- Echo Books and Cafe 555 photos, 255 members
- Bangkok 89,408 photos, 4,540 members
- PhotoArt (Invited photos, pure art solely) 682 photos, 525 members
- Infrared 78,587 photos, 6,471 members
- Color Infrared Film 3,961 photos, 837 members
- IR World 36,947 photos, 2,704 members
- alan's psychedelic breakfast 4,944 photos, 1,040 members
- Canon 50mm f/0.95 "Dream Lens" 3,943 photos, 1,957 members
- Airways 8,282 photos, 272 members
- Film Database 63,074 photos, 5,126 members
- William Eggleston 79,209 photos, 2,916 members
- Tilt Shift 36,490 photos, 4,888 members
- Perceptual and Optical Illusions 5,053 photos, 1,155 members
- Mamiya Super 23 3,392 photos, 626 members
- Mamiya Love (FILM ONLY) 123,746 photos, 7,379 members
- ▌▌▌I love STRIPES ▌▌▌ 2,511 photos, 239 members
- Fuji Velvia 62,172 photos, 11,730 members
- 6x6 -COLOR- *120Film ONLY* NO Toycamera, NO X-Processed 160,858 photos, 6,489 members
- Glitch Art 12,797 photos, 12,968 members
- Aesthetics of Failure 10,733 photos, 17,323 members
- shooting me shooting you 112 photos, 156 members
- 6x9 Photography 19,540 photos, 1,721 members
- LUCKY Film Photography 13,737 photos, 1,079 members
- 6x6 -B&W- *120Film ONLY* NOT toycamera, pinhole & polaroid 118,596 photos, 6,295 members
- Mugleyville 140 photos, 23 members
- Portrait in the Taxi 13 photos, 118 members
- Fuji Fortia SP 1,163 photos, 193 members
- Kyoto / 京都 147,543 photos, 7,188 members
- Slide Film 70,605 photos, 2,303 members
✈ Sean Marc Lee 李子仁 says:
"velco = yes."
August 27th, 2009
Caroline Bonarde Ucci says:
"Funny how when I try to think of the best photographers of all time, Velco's name always come to my mind. Truth is he is genial and an inpiration.
Damn, you're good!"
April 16th, 2009
"I love the extensive range of creative vision that you bring to
Very pleased about the further opportunities opening up to you so
many more can appreciate your work."
October 15th, 2008
"What I like about Velco's stream is that every picture feels like a window into the world around him. I don't think I have ever felt like that with any other photographers.
He shows an incredible versatility when it comes to his tools, and an obvious urge to discover new tools (which in turn inspires many to start looking for the same).
It's always a joy when new pictures are added to his stream, he and mr Oshima must really be two of the worlds best photographers.
Thanks for all the great pictures, and keep on going!"
April 23rd, 2008
paul beefs says:
"one of the truly virtuous Master here on flickr,a guy not just to follow ,but to admire costantly."
March 13th, 2008
Juliets Photos says:
"I think each and every single photo of yours is just a proof of genius. It's all wonderful, really."
November 10th, 2007
"Velco is definitely one of my favorite photographers.
His shots are amazing, they have a great mood and are technically excellent.
His use of 50mm lenses is stunning.
But the thing that matters most is that Velco probably doesn't know how much his photography inspires me in every way.
August 25th, 2007
Ravi Vasavan says:
"I'll never be able to get over how amazing Velco is with a variety of cameras and approaches, he captures moments, emotions and just about everything in a single shot. In short, he is absolutely impeccable."
August 12th, 2007
"What can I add? This is an excellent stream, delightfully without ego. The technique and skill is beyond evident (so clear, so sharp, but soft when appropriate), but the FEELING is there, too. It's a killer combination. I wish I could be half as good as this."
July 23rd, 2007
"hear hear ditto i agree yes indeed what more can you say yes yes fetches theasaurus out writes lots of adjectives"
June 14th, 2007
Photobat - Alan Moyle says:
"Being in love with Melbourne but not living there, it's amazing that Velco captures the essence of this city with the composition of a great master and the voyeristic see of a undercover agent.
It's like the cities themself are taking these photos."
May 6th, 2007
"SO YOUNG, SO TALENTED. SOURCE OF INSPIRATION, SOURCE OF ENVY."
April 5th, 2007
"Street life at its finest. If I ever go to Melbourne I might hire him to shoot my movie."
January 30th, 2007
Studio Jaap Verhoeven says:
"Velco is an absolute master of urban photography. His cinematographic photos strike me every time I visit his amazing photostream. Time for you to pay him a visit too!"
November 25th, 2006
Nick Fancher says:
"One of the few artists on Flickr whose work is ALWAYS amazing. It is an understatement to say I look forward to your new photos."
November 14th, 2006
a.m.s photography says:
"I have to say that as a film and TV professional how dips into photography now and again, I have to say that Velco's work does not come unstuck for me (bad pun). The quality, colour and feeling in the shots is as good as anything I see in magazines such as Portfoliio, Creative Review or other Italian photo journals. Hats off to Velco, who if not already a successful photography should be."
October 23rd, 2006
"Velco's wide-open shooting style creates such beautiful scenes in a category that is normally reserved for dreams."
October 16th, 2006
el patojo says:
"Velco is without a doubt one of the best photographers I´ve seen around. I consider myself a big fan of his photos.
October 15th, 2006
colors all the convinations!
love you work!
October 11th, 2006
"Yes, I know I should have written the Testimonal to Velco long time ago, but the reason why I didn't do it is simply because I was getting more Jealous of his talent, since I've known every single shot becomes a masterpiece on a blink of his shutter!
One of the best among the entire flickr!!
He is also the one who made all the Nikon D70 users to know what they can do with this Camera. His works represents the maximum potential of this Digital SLR, but then I know I am also wrong, because whatever type of camera he uses, he will be able to keep his Creative Inspirations through the Vision that he carry in his own Heart."
October 8th, 2006
"It's not everyday that one comes across a Flickr photostream and audibly inhales out of amazement at the first sight of it! Velco's stream is simply chock full of beautiful and delicate images of the highest standard. I know I'll be coming back again and again!"
September 13th, 2006
and all the good words to express how is Velco´s work.
i love it!
Velco..i´m your biggest fan!"
August 26th, 2006
[Ben Hunter] says:
"Beautifully imagined shots that stir dark moods together to create a whole new feeling and emotion. I long for the day I can purchase the "Velco-vision" filter. Every shot is a masterpiece! He rocks the 50mm 1.4 like nobody's business."
August 24th, 2006
"Velco, he redefines digital photography. His work is one of a kind. I'm so addicted to the velcolicious bokeh.
My friend, rock on with your wide open 1.4 lens! ;)"
August 21st, 2006
"his spacial perspective produce fantastic images of cities. i was stunned by his photos when i first visited this site. they are something that i'm not able to creat, yet i can feel the message that he's trying to deliver. a truely excellent photostream. :)"
August 20th, 2006
"He's got the eye."
August 1st, 2006
Erika Lujano says:
"I really enjoy of your precious sight. Estimate every photography that goes out of your passive and direct observation.
Beautiful your dreams!
July 31st, 2006
Auntie P says:
"Superb shots seen through the eye of an artist. Subtle glimpses of everyday life framed with beautiful light and thoughtful composition. Velco photographs the things I would photograph myself if I lived in the same place. These images make me want to see more."
July 24th, 2006
- June 2005
- I am:
- visual communications & design