I have been vegetarian for over 30 years- when Tom and I got together we went vegan- 18 years or so ago (Tom went cold turkey...pardon the pun-no transition)
I had cooked all my life and had to learn to "veganize" my recipes.
So I did that.
Then Tom and family, friends and folks that I came in contact with said I should cook for people- so I do that too...with Vegan Feast Catering Co.
Several years ago, I had the opportunity to get a collection of my recipes published -.the book was meant as an introduction for carnivores on the road toward veganism.
I have since authored another book for publishing.
This one is very special- it is a family cookbook, a celebratory cookbook.
Oh, my "real" job is in the veterinary industry.
Been doing that an even longer time...I am dedicated heart and soul to the animals.
We have pets at home too....we love our two little norwich terriers, "Love Token" and "Bogart" to pieces!
There is an article about our business and stuff in Peta's Veg Cooking Chef Spotlight if you are interested.... we keep very busy and are loving every minute of it!
I started up a blog- GonnaGoWalkTheDogs.typepad.com...for vegan cupcaking. I also have a TumblR photo blog, Wasabi Peas... In the meantime we are having a blast photographing dishes and creating yumminess for all us "flickr heads"....
Here is my DNA:
visited 25 states (50%)Create your own visited map of The United States or Like this? try: CIA Grep in Python
- 101 Best Sandwiches in New York 118 photos, 70 members
- VeganFreak 1,184 photos, 85 members
- Walt Disney and Vintage Disneyland 195 photos, 78 members
- Vintage Disneyland 1,696 photos, 586 members
- Disneyana-Museum Germany 2,166 photos, 16 members
- 神奇一刻 Disney Fans 316 photos, 36 members
- Mickey Mouse 5,636 photos, 985 members
- Your Best Shot 2015 25,824 photos, 44,438 members
- AZ Photographers 2,764 photos, 111 members
- Arizona Excursions 7,449 photos, 203 members
- Sedona Travel 682 photos, 98 members
- Sedona 8,315 photos, 1,111 members
- Heart of Arizona - Verde Valley Images 4,434 photos, 198 members
- Arizona Register of Historic Places 1,130 photos, 106 members
- Arizona Towns and Cities 9,138 photos, 354 members
- Jerome, Sedona, Oak Creek Canyon, and the Grand Canyon Group 1,940 photos, 191 members
- Jerome, Arizona 94 photos, 23 members
- Food & Art 28,398 photos, 3,213 members
- Olfactory Photos 179 photos, 14 members
- Fotografia e Arte com Vegetais 3,782 photos, 432 members
- iClick! 69,165 photos, 2,318 members
- YumCity: Food Photography 1,763 photos, 35 members
- Meringues, Macarons, and Whipped Cream 12,558 photos, 571 members
- The Little Things ~ 82,279 photos, 2,676 members
- Vegan Eats 994 photos, 55 members
- Tomato! 7,275 photos, 1,870 members
- Vegan cooking with quinoa 141 photos, 85 members
- Happy Vegan ハッピー ビーガン 876 photos, 30 members
- Vegan Photography 4,362 photos, 291 members
- Vegan T-Shirts Rule the World 142 photos, 52 members
- Casts 428 photos, 663 members
- Broke a Bone? Got a Cast? Take a Picture 91 photos, 247 members
- Warm Your Heart 2,119 photos, 95 members
- Fruit&Fruit 2,664 photos, 243 members
- Beaches - Around the World 118,568 photos, 9,669 members
- Beaches of the World (geotagged) 39,501 photos, 10,085 members
- Cambria And San Simeon, Ca 172 photos, 12 members
- Morro Bay Pics 574 photos, 97 members
- TAPIÑU comer con placer/delicius food 3,582 photos, 214 members
- I Love Goats 7,330 photos, 1,155 members
- Bolsa Chica Ecological Reserve 7,031 photos, 333 members
- Maui by Photo 4,962 photos, 476 members
- Daily Life 15,488 photos, 368 members
- Cutest Dogs 79,698 photos, 3,974 members
- Oceanside, CA 111 photos, 13 members
- Photography Revival 563 photos, 65 members
- Tatted...Naturally 153 photos, 62 members
- InTatters 30 photos, 37 members
- What's in your grocery bag? 66 photos, 55 members
- Dogs, I love you 79,843 photos, 6,146 members
Vegan Feast Catering doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- March 2008
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Vegan Feast