The Pacific Southwest Region of the US Forest Service manages 20 million acres of National Forest land in California and assists the State and Private forest landowners in California, Hawaii and the U.S. Affiliated Pacific Islands. Eighteen national forests are located in this region.
Our works are publicly-available for your use; i.e., they are in the public domain. However, we ask that you credit us with a statement such as "Photo by USFS Region 5."
- USA.gov - Official U.S. Government Photostreams 1,934 photos, 88 members
- U.S. National Forests 21,455 photos, 1,308 members
- U.S. Federal Fire Services 3,106 photos, 346 members
- www.Recovery.gov 424 photos, 130 members
- California National Forests 5,044 photos, 399 members
- Vallejo, CA 2,032 photos, 103 members
- Modoc National Forest 73 photos, 10 members
- Regional Office 0 photos, 1 member
- Plumas National Forest 7 photos, 3 members
- Lassen National Forest 9 photos, 4 members
- USFS Region 5 128 photos, 5 members
USFS Region 5 doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- USFS Region 5
- June 2009
- usfsregion5 [at] yahoo.com