Steven Saus injects people with radioactivity as his day job, but only to serve the forces of good.
He is an author, sociologist, virtual landlord in Second Life, professional eBook converter, publisher, and nuclear medicine technologist living in Dayton, Ohio. His first venture into writing and publishing was while in second grade using a mimeograph machine. He has been writing ever since.
He blogs at Ideatrash.
Photos of Uriel 1998 (3)
- Lifehacker Desktop Show and Tell 8,852 photos, 9,780 members
- SecondLife 826,340 photos, 14,028 members
- Flickrites of Second Life 1,334,829 photos, 22,139 members
- Dayton 19,619 photos, 552 members
- Wheaton's Books in the Wild 173 photos, 253 members
- Girls With Glasses 26,566 photos, 4,834 members
- Cthulhu Inspiried Art 825 photos, 242 members
- Fantasy Roleplaying Games Photos and Artwork (d&d rpg) 4,615 photos, 292 members
Uriel 1998 doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Steven Saus
- June 2005