Steven Saus injects people with radioactivity as his day job, but only to serve the forces of good.
He is an author, sociologist, virtual landlord in Second Life, professional eBook converter, publisher, and nuclear medicine technologist living in Dayton, Ohio. His first venture into writing and publishing was while in second grade using a mimeograph machine. He has been writing ever since.
He blogs at Ideatrash.
Photos of Uriel 1998 (3)
- Lifehacker Desktop Show and Tell 8,853 photos, 9,762 members
- SecondLife 836,400 photos, 13,528 members
- Flickrites of Second Life 1,318,839 photos, 21,206 members
- Dayton 19,436 photos, 545 members
- Wheaton's Books in the Wild 177 photos, 255 members
- Girls With Glasses 25,084 photos, 4,760 members
- Cthulhu Inspiried Art 822 photos, 239 members
- Fantasy Roleplaying Games Photos and Artwork (d&d rpg) 4,448 photos, 290 members
Uriel 1998 doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Steven Saus
- June 2005