The Marjorie Barrick Museum (the Barrick), formerly the Marjorie Barrick Museum of Natural History, is a well-known venue for engaging exhibitions and events. Founded in 1969 and located at the heart of UNLV, the Barrick promotes engagement with the visual arts among a broad community including UNLV students, faculty, and staff; the greater Las Vegas community; and the national and international art community. In December 2011, the Barrick joined the UNLV College of Fine Arts and became the anchor of the Galleries at UNLV. The five galleries and one museum that make up UNLV Galleries are each entities in their own right linked through a common administration.
Do you have photos of the Museum, Xeric Garden, UNLV or of art and artists around Las Vegas? Add them to our group page, we'd love to see them. www.flickr.com/groups/unlvmuseum/
- UNLV Festival of Communities 10 photos, 2 members
- Art21 Student Art Projects 74 photos, 184 members
- Neon Boneyard 2,299 photos, 444 members
- Guess Where in Las Vegas? 19 photos, 7 members
- Las Vegas - Photographed by Las Vegans 18,761 photos, 902 members
- Xeriscaped 338 photos, 68 members
- UNLV 347 photos, 15 members
- UNLV Museum Group 157 photos, 20 members
UNLV Museum doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- April 2007
- UNLV Barrick Museum