Warmly welcome dear friends I am Stefan!
The path is to live life, to learn to love each now and all it contains.
Love is nothing separate, not another place, it is all of life and we are it.
Short bio of yet another member of the blessed entity called life.
World Citizen by heart and Scandinavian by birth.
Writer, international lecturer, life counsellor and philosopher artist . Traveller of some 50 countries. Happy amateur photographer, published and solo exhibited. Living and enjoying a quiet life in a nature reserve in Sweden, writing books and researching currently.
In love with life and in deep gratitude over its eternally loving presence.
Stefan - 20 years of self
The gift of life is very precious to me. My joy is to explore "soul and eternity", what we all are about and the very science of life.
I experience that we are all parts of a living, loving universe, and that an immensity of life is present in every grain of sand. It is my hope that I can honour it in my work. It is mostly what motivates me to take a photo today. I am an occasional photographer.
I am happy if you find something inspiring in my photostream. My heartfelt appreciation for all your comments and visits!
Life involves many lovely things, and I will only publish photos occasionally. My mode is to listen when the heart says now, so that it remains as a digital vacation :)
All the best and take care of each other and of this dear planet of ours!
With love & light from Sweden!
My web page: unitopia.eu
Martinus Cosmology: We have created an international web guide about Martinus Cosmology, a spiritually scientific and eternal world picture. I have informed about this spiritual world picture in over 20 countries.http://martinus.nu
Copyright: Most of my images have a Creative Commons Licence, Attribution Non-commercial No Derivatives. It allows you to download my work and share it with others, as long as attribution is given and it is linked back to me. You may not change the work in any way or use it commercially.
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.
Most interesting at Darckr: Darckr
Equipment: Many of my older photos were taken with a lovely old Pentax, with a brass house and solid lenses. I used several Minolta SLR cameras and also an old Voigtländer. I have scanned the slides and negatives on an Epson Perfection V700.
Today my main camera is a Canon 20D, with a EF 70-300/4,0-5,6 IS USM, EF-S 60/2.8 Macro, a 55-200. A Sony Alpha 100 as second camera, with Minolta AF 70-210 f/4 optics (the beer can) and its baby sister AF 35-70 4, a 28-70, and a compact Pentax Optio 555.
Photos of Unitopia (3)
- Fine-ART photos (Invite only) 36,011 photos, 9,925 members
- Lynxes and Bobcats 4,572 photos, 723 members
- Martinus Cosmology 18 photos, 4 members
- THE FLOWER SHOW *No Immediate Colour Repetition* 16,192 photos, 1,103 members
- The Power of Now 7 photos, 2 members
- MONOCHROME AWARD - (p1~a2)Pls Vote!!! 349,405 photos, 14,180 members
- I FlickR therefore I AM 25,367 photos, 434 members
- Non-Profit Use (Free) 1,185 photos, 358 members
- !★ Lucky ★ Post 1 , Award 7!!! 30,756 photos, 2,056 members
- !GoLDeN aRT°ONLY INVITE!!!+25 faves(p1/c2and FAVE)SWEEPER runs 13,487 photos, 1,242 members
- Night Shot - Invite only (Post 1, invite 1 - comment 2) 13,626 photos, 4,143 members
- ***Vivid (Post 1- Award 3) 114,023 photos, 8,627 members
- 1-2-3 470,473 photos, 16,883 members
- ·Spirit Of Photography (Post 1 Award 5) - Comment or be banned 702,686 photos, 29,293 members
- National Geographic: Are You Good Enough? Post 1, Nominate 3 1,139,283 photos, 75,528 members
- *Ooh! La La pictures [Post 1 - Comment 5 or Invite 3]* 202,189 photos, 6,714 members
- Damn! I Wish I'd Taken That!!! (Invite Only) Post 1-Award2 . 202,477 photos, 21,745 members
- Coloursplosion! (Post 1, Award 1, Invite 1 to Group) 90,342 photos, 5,207 members
- WOW ! BEAUTY 10,593 photos, 623 members
- **Platinum Heart Awards** (Only with 8+Heart Awards Invitation!) 210,100 photos, 15,102 members
- The Best....in foco - Natureza - Poste 6 comente a da direita 31,141 photos, 2,165 members
- Beautiful Shot (P1/A6) 25,000 members!!! 576,596 photos, 25,165 members
- Crystal Award-- Invited Photos Only 89,344 photos, 14,406 members
- Macro Marvels (Invite only) Post 1 Comment 2 69,792 photos, 10,481 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 396,829 photos, 50,707 members
- Award Winner 80,307 photos, 3,950 members
- 99+ Favs 12,918 photos, 2,488 members
- **Heart Awards** (P.1 Award 5) 1,171,808 photos, 36,234 members
- Nature's Creations-P1/C3-No people or buildings 50,670 photos, 4,409 members
- Cherry on top! Photography - Invited images - Post 1 Award 2 85,017 photos, 13,256 members
- *Nature* (2 Comments/Photo W/Code) 367,334 photos, 24,935 members
- CITRIT,Best of yours! / Invited shots only/comment 2 / 293,989 photos, 29,156 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only) 489,512 photos, 63,516 members
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 282,407 photos, 42,012 members
- cRAzY aBoUT naTuRE(This Group is Closed) 212,923 photos, 8,342 members
- Super Eco (please tag: SuperEco) 3,790 photos, 496 members
- Photographer Paradise(Post 1/Award 5 ) 262,242 photos, 14,764 members
- Shield Of Excellence - Level 1 (p1/a3) 467,693 photos, 40,293 members
- The Flower Basket *Post 1 - Award 3* *Sweeper Active* 96,808 photos, 7,597 members
- The Golden Flower - Post 1 & Award 2 59,531 photos, 5,171 members
- MASCOTAS-ANIMALES (Pos 1, Awar 2) 20,709 photos, 2,599 members
- Imaging Tibet 1,594 photos, 127 members
- DIAMOND HEART (Post 1-Comment 3) 312,905 photos, 14,066 members
- Alternative Views 120,961 photos, 4,260 members
- *The Best Of The B-E-S-T Post 1/Comment 3 26,083 photos, 4,291 members
- The Golden Gallery (Admin-Invited Only) 53,802 photos, 3,929 members
- I Miei Fiori Preferiti 4,246 photos, 366 members
- *****BOKEHLICIOUS IMAGE***** 221,760 photos, 9,962 members
- GLANCE : Post 1/ Tag/ Comment 1 27,999 photos, 1,414 members
- Golden Pictures Worth 1000 Words-Admin Invite Only-Award 2 16,985 photos, 3,051 members
"He is the man of words, so i will keep it simple. His photos show the kind spirit and wonderful energy that we all hope to achieve. Thank you for your friendship and inspiration, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. :)"
April 4th, 2009
"Stefan is full of light and love!
He gives me such good energy and vibes by the way he brings out the essence of beauty.
I feel warm and happy looking at his creations.
You can see the energy flowing from the charming people portraits and his interaction with nature goes straight to my heart.
A life artist ..he brings miracles out of simplicity and I just love it!
Thank you for being you and sharing this lifeforce and art with you.
I am privilegded by having Stefan as a flickrfriend.
All the beauty and love in your way!
Hjärtats väg för dig!
March 27th, 2009
Daniela Duncan says:
"Stefen sees beauty everywhere and he captures it wonderfully. The lovely, striking, moving world he portrays is a reflection of his beautiful inner being and state of mind. Stefan can capture wonderful, majestic, vast landscapes as well as heart-stopping macros with incredible skills. The light, contrast, colors and proportions in his pictures are flawless. He is an extraordinary photographer and a fantastic human being. Stefen brings light, peace and joy wherever he goes – it is such a pleasure to be his friend!
February 22nd, 2009
"Stefan connects with life in a way I have never before seen in photography. His gentle, considerate and positive joy for life is conveyed so evidently within his images. I wish him nothing but the best for the future and it is a honour to call him my friend."
February 14th, 2009
"Hello friends I want to tell Stefan.
My friend Stefan is a "composer of visual art."
He is capable of image agreed with the feelings and convey to people the more clean and pure art of photography.
It can help you and teach everything you know with sympathy and with a great knowledge of the photographic technique.
In a word it is difficult to define, but I think the most important thing is humility.
It is a great honor to be your friend, and just want to say that if you see it is amazing to think that the best is to come.
Stefan puts image sensations!
February 5th, 2009
- Stefan Perneborg
- December 2008
- Håverud, Sweden