...abiit, excessit, evasit, erupit.
Photos of underbunny (3)
- Seattle-Tacoma Intl KSEA Photography 118 photos, 41 members
- Layover - a photo pool of airport photography 1,037 photos, 269 members
- Beautiful Pacific Northwest 25,882 photos, 496 members
- Photos from the 1970's 6,697 photos, 359 members
- Lost Seattle 1,316 photos, 101 members
- Stranger Photos 145,216 photos, 3,218 members
- ExperienceWA (Washington State Tourism Photos) 122,297 photos, 2,790 members
- Churches - Please read the rules before posting 190,750 photos, 14,226 members
- Seattle 176,078 photos, 8,451 members
- Airplane Food 1,926 photos, 239 members
- Dark Days 15,539 photos, 1,552 members
- Seagulls 39,226 photos, 6,249 members
- The Arcade Fire 2,554 photos, 500 members
- Hotel Rooms 13,683 photos, 1,875 members
- Undertakers, Funeral Parlors, Mortuaries, &c : Everywhere 3,122 photos, 451 members
- Guess Where Seattle 1,286 photos, 653 members
- striatic did america 192 photos, 168 members
- Clubhouse 2,356 photos, 33 members
- The Last Person On Earth 2,237 photos, 1,987 members
- Mosques and Minarets 50,189 photos, 6,871 members
- Abandoned 1,029,785 photos, 72,726 members
- Pacific Northwest 390,408 photos, 9,358 members
- Sweden 262,832 photos, 7,537 members
- Irony 1,019 photos, 319 members
- Canadian Mafia 5,403 photos, 226 members
kid And says:
"Jag behöver dig så mycket"
September 29th, 2008
"and as i awoke from my dream - hands clasping unsuccessfully onto the metal tray - my pulse slowing, my eyes dilating to focus on what may have been god, my lifeblood seeping back into manmade containers, the velvet curtain was pulled back by its frayed tassels by a little girl eager to see what was behind.
and although small and although innocent, she peered in and smiled, negating a lifetime of the fear of death in a single moment.
we sat together for hours on the cold steel table, and i shared my midnight snack."
June 21st, 2005
"... and if i forget to inhale, you make it okay."
June 20th, 2005
"Underbunny's photos have so much intensity, warmth and sincerity that they humanised death, to say the least. When I got to know her, I realised that such photos are a direct result of her warmth, sincerity, passion and friendliness.
IF I EVER die, my bunnywunny would take care of me. I wouldn't want it any other way."
June 19th, 2005
"underbunny's photos move me to some emotion or action.
And then there is the fact that I would let her blow her nose on my favorite black shirt, the one with the ruffly cuffs that hangs sort of funny off my shoulder. I would gladly make her dinner, even if I only had a box of macaroni and cheese and a jar of Nutella in my pantry when she appeared. I would lend her my fountain pen.
I think it is safe to say that I crush on underbunny in the most fluttering and shiny of ways. I dedicate the word "twitterpated" to her."
April 24th, 2005
"arguably the best photographer on flickr"
October 19th, 2004
"I wish I could see the world through underbunny's eyes, to be able to see the magic she captures without needing to have photos. In the meantime I'm so happy she shares it with us here!"
August 11th, 2004
"What a mysterious, intriguing character she is... Surrounded by love & death, her exquisite vision of these things is my pleasure to witness."
July 28th, 2004
"Inside the bent tin box were three small stone cubes, each perfect, each made of a hard, green, soapy stone with which she was not familiar. She picked one of them up, feeling its surprising weight in her hand.
That was how it began."
March 18th, 2004
- February 2004
- the pacific northwest