...abiit, excessit, evasit, erupit.
Photos of underbunny (3)
- Seattle-Tacoma Intl KSEA Photography 115 photos, 37 members
- Layover - a photo pool of airport photography 961 photos, 256 members
- Beautiful Pacific Northwest 21,768 photos, 435 members
- Photos from the 1970's 5,662 photos, 327 members
- Lost Seattle 1,224 photos, 98 members
- Stranger Photos 145,024 photos, 3,163 members
- ExperienceWA (Washington State Tourism Photos) 113,984 photos, 2,686 members
- Churches - Please read the rules before posting 174,924 photos, 13,520 members
- Seattle 167,742 photos, 8,172 members
- Airplane Food 1,877 photos, 233 members
- Dark Days 11,613 photos, 1,345 members
- Seagulls 36,080 photos, 5,972 members
- The Arcade Fire 2,561 photos, 499 members
- Hotel Rooms 13,221 photos, 1,831 members
- Undertakers, Funeral Parlors, Mortuaries, &c : Everywhere 3,003 photos, 435 members
- Guess Where Seattle 1,297 photos, 651 members
- striatic did america 194 photos, 169 members
- Clubhouse 2,365 photos, 33 members
- The Last Person On Earth 2,274 photos, 1,974 members
- Mosques and Minarets 47,763 photos, 6,588 members
- Abandoned 909,895 photos, 65,075 members
- Pacific Northwest 352,909 photos, 8,829 members
- Sweden 237,727 photos, 7,103 members
- Irony 1,017 photos, 314 members
- Canadian Mafia 5,394 photos, 227 members
kid And says:
"Jag behöver dig så mycket"
September 29th, 2008
"and as i awoke from my dream - hands clasping unsuccessfully onto the metal tray - my pulse slowing, my eyes dilating to focus on what may have been god, my lifeblood seeping back into manmade containers, the velvet curtain was pulled back by its frayed tassels by a little girl eager to see what was behind.
and although small and although innocent, she peered in and smiled, negating a lifetime of the fear of death in a single moment.
we sat together for hours on the cold steel table, and i shared my midnight snack."
June 21st, 2005
"... and if i forget to inhale, you make it okay."
June 20th, 2005
"Underbunny's photos have so much intensity, warmth and sincerity that they humanised death, to say the least. When I got to know her, I realised that such photos are a direct result of her warmth, sincerity, passion and friendliness.
IF I EVER die, my bunnywunny would take care of me. I wouldn't want it any other way."
June 19th, 2005
"underbunny's photos move me to some emotion or action.
And then there is the fact that I would let her blow her nose on my favorite black shirt, the one with the ruffly cuffs that hangs sort of funny off my shoulder. I would gladly make her dinner, even if I only had a box of macaroni and cheese and a jar of Nutella in my pantry when she appeared. I would lend her my fountain pen.
I think it is safe to say that I crush on underbunny in the most fluttering and shiny of ways. I dedicate the word "twitterpated" to her."
April 24th, 2005
"arguably the best photographer on flickr"
October 19th, 2004
"I wish I could see the world through underbunny's eyes, to be able to see the magic she captures without needing to have photos. In the meantime I'm so happy she shares it with us here!"
August 11th, 2004
"What a mysterious, intriguing character she is... Surrounded by love & death, her exquisite vision of these things is my pleasure to witness."
July 28th, 2004
"Inside the bent tin box were three small stone cubes, each perfect, each made of a hard, green, soapy stone with which she was not familiar. She picked one of them up, feeling its surprising weight in her hand.
That was how it began."
March 18th, 2004
- February 2004
- the pacific northwest