...abiit, excessit, evasit, erupit.
Photos of underbunny (2)
- Seattle-Tacoma Intl KSEA Photography 143 photos, 41 members
- Layover - a photo pool of airport photography 1,060 photos, 273 members
- Beautiful Pacific Northwest 26,443 photos, 514 members
- Photos from the 1970's 6,856 photos, 365 members
- Lost Seattle 1,318 photos, 102 members
- Stranger Photos 146,582 photos, 3,228 members
- ExperienceWA (Washington State Tourism Photos) 123,778 photos, 2,810 members
- Churches - Please read the rules before posting 193,822 photos, 14,326 members
- Seattle 177,051 photos, 8,482 members
- Airplane Food 1,909 photos, 240 members
- Dark Days 16,472 photos, 1,582 members
- Seagulls 39,578 photos, 6,283 members
- The Arcade Fire 2,561 photos, 502 members
- Hotel Rooms 13,810 photos, 1,887 members
- Undertakers, Funeral Parlors, Mortuaries, &c : Everywhere 3,167 photos, 451 members
- Guess Where Seattle 1,286 photos, 652 members
- striatic did america 192 photos, 168 members
- Clubhouse 2,356 photos, 33 members
- The Last Person On Earth 2,234 photos, 1,989 members
- Mosques and Minarets 50,561 photos, 6,908 members
- Abandoned 1,046,158 photos, 73,609 members
- Pacific Northwest 396,077 photos, 9,434 members
- Sweden 267,359 photos, 7,583 members
- Irony 1,018 photos, 319 members
- Canadian Mafia 5,272 photos, 225 members
kid And says:
"Jag behöver dig så mycket"
September 29th, 2008
"and as i awoke from my dream - hands clasping unsuccessfully onto the metal tray - my pulse slowing, my eyes dilating to focus on what may have been god, my lifeblood seeping back into manmade containers, the velvet curtain was pulled back by its frayed tassels by a little girl eager to see what was behind.
and although small and although innocent, she peered in and smiled, negating a lifetime of the fear of death in a single moment.
we sat together for hours on the cold steel table, and i shared my midnight snack."
June 21st, 2005
"... and if i forget to inhale, you make it okay."
June 20th, 2005
"Underbunny's photos have so much intensity, warmth and sincerity that they humanised death, to say the least. When I got to know her, I realised that such photos are a direct result of her warmth, sincerity, passion and friendliness.
IF I EVER die, my bunnywunny would take care of me. I wouldn't want it any other way."
June 19th, 2005
"underbunny's photos move me to some emotion or action.
And then there is the fact that I would let her blow her nose on my favorite black shirt, the one with the ruffly cuffs that hangs sort of funny off my shoulder. I would gladly make her dinner, even if I only had a box of macaroni and cheese and a jar of Nutella in my pantry when she appeared. I would lend her my fountain pen.
I think it is safe to say that I crush on underbunny in the most fluttering and shiny of ways. I dedicate the word "twitterpated" to her."
April 24th, 2005
"arguably the best photographer on flickr"
October 19th, 2004
"I wish I could see the world through underbunny's eyes, to be able to see the magic she captures without needing to have photos. In the meantime I'm so happy she shares it with us here!"
August 11th, 2004
"What a mysterious, intriguing character she is... Surrounded by love & death, her exquisite vision of these things is my pleasure to witness."
July 28th, 2004
"Inside the bent tin box were three small stone cubes, each perfect, each made of a hard, green, soapy stone with which she was not familiar. She picked one of them up, feeling its surprising weight in her hand.
That was how it began."
March 18th, 2004
- February 2004
- the pacific northwest