Uncornered Market, an award winning around-the-world travel blog chronicling the journey of storytelling team, Daniel Noll and Audrey Scott. On the road over 4 years, with more than 65 countries under their belts, Dan and Audrey share stories and photos that aim to connect and humanize the world through people, food and adventure.
Whether you intend to travel the world yourself, or you'd like someone to travel with vicariously, Uncornered Market is the place, Dan and Audrey are the people. They guarantee to inspire, to make you laugh, to make you cry, and to help us all realize that the world is small and big and beautiful -- and that we are all human.
In December 2006, we quit our jobs to follow our dreams. We sold everything and hit the road with backpacks on our backs.
We travel deeply and offbeat -- to the usual suspects and also to places like Tajikistan, Paraguay, and Estonia -- with a focus on meeting people from all walks of life. And we rarely turn down an opportunity to eat amazing street food, trek through mountains, run down volcanoes, rappel over waterfalls...and get lost along the way.
Join us at: Uncornered Market
You can also reach us on Twitter or Facebook.
***PHOTO USE AND COPYRIGHT***
Please respect our copyright -- our photos cannot be used without prior permission. If you wish to license our photos for web or print use, please use our contact form.
- Foodtography 189,706 photos, 4,565 members
- Myanmar Foods 479 photos, 80 members
- ASIA - DECAY AND ABANDONMENT 2,644 photos, 265 members
- MOO (MiniCards, Business Cards & More, Printed by MOO) 14,475 photos, 13,107 members
- Pretty Pictures. 3,982 photos, 1,110 members
- Peru 45,944 photos, 2,791 members
- Peru Images 66,070 photos, 2,773 members
- Peru Photos 39,477 photos, 2,250 members
- BOLIVIA FOTOGENICA 8,279 photos, 631 members
- La Paz, Bolivia 4,113 photos, 391 members
- Potosí. Bolivia 684 photos, 82 members
- Paraguay 8,616 photos, 570 members
- Soy Paraguayo 1,650 photos, 128 members
- NPR Look At This 158,484 photos, 6,281 members
- Patrimônio Construido - Latin America´s Architectural Heritage 2,944 photos, 110 members
- Communism Illustrated 1,572 photos, 300 members
- People of North East India 3,087 photos, 200 members
- Bolivia 31,447 photos, 2,300 members
- Worldnomads.com 2009 Travel Photography Scholarship 3,948 photos, 1,117 members
- Food2.com 17,678 photos, 489 members
- South and Latin American Indians 5,386 photos, 848 members
- Vintage Barber Shops 1,887 photos, 432 members
- WOMEN OF NORTH EAST INDIA 680 photos, 197 members
- I Ate This 645,686 photos, 40,441 members
- China Off the Beaten Path 12,708 photos, 490 members
- Central America 16,939 photos, 800 members
- Guatemala 45,077 photos, 2,357 members
- Personal favourites. 90 photos, 32 members
- Georgia Tbilisi 1,645 photos, 207 members
- The 2009 Presidential Inauguration 1,653 photos, 175 members
- Burma-Myanmar land on the map. 31,557 photos, 1,331 members
- V.I.P - Very Important PHOTOS 118,897 photos, 6,701 members
- Spiritual Rock Stars 345 photos, 35 members
- The United States of America. 18,103 photos, 291 members
- Fruit & Veg 208,424 photos, 43,656 members
- Noël & Jour de l'an 934 photos, 813 members
- Pictures of Lithuania 3,565 photos, 416 members
- Estonia - Eesti 18,254 photos, 833 members
- Parent and child 3,269 photos, 440 members
- I love markets 20,464 photos, 1,501 members
- Serious Eats 79,245 photos, 1,452 members
- Intelligent Travel - National Geographic Traveler's blog 130,138 photos, 4,301 members
- Extemporaneous Art 1,257 photos, 116 members
- Muniq Photography (Munich) 19,438 photos, 1,932 members
- International Flickr Awards!PostPics,Award,Invite your Contacts 90,808 photos, 4,981 members
- Slashfood 64,750 photos, 1,823 members
- Budapest, Hungary 61,160 photos, 5,610 members
- Hungary starts here 55,444 photos, 2,412 members
- GRAFFITI NATION 537,213 photos, 7,290 members
- East Asia 8,792 photos, 249 members
"I am jealous of your travels...
You capture faces well, red yellow black and white...
they all are unique in their own way. I've enjoyed looking through your photos and will visit often. Keep up the great work!
February 17th, 2008
"Reading the travel journals of Dan & Audrey, really make you feel like you are experiencing the trip yourself. It is told in an interesting and humane way. Their photos show how life really is and not just through a tourist lens.
If you take the time to read their journals, it makes you want to pack your bags and go, not on just another 'holiday', but a journey of enlightenment.
Every day I check out their site and join them on their adventures.
October 5th, 2007
- Uncornered Market
- May 2006
- somewhere in the world
- I am:
- blogging, travel, writing, photography
- Uncornered Market
- info [at] uncorneredmarket.com