Uncornered Market, an award winning around-the-world travel blog chronicling the journey of storytelling team, Daniel Noll and Audrey Scott. On the road over 4 years, with more than 65 countries under their belts, Dan and Audrey share stories and photos that aim to connect and humanize the world through people, food and adventure.
Whether you intend to travel the world yourself, or you'd like someone to travel with vicariously, Uncornered Market is the place, Dan and Audrey are the people. They guarantee to inspire, to make you laugh, to make you cry, and to help us all realize that the world is small and big and beautiful -- and that we are all human.
In December 2006, we quit our jobs to follow our dreams. We sold everything and hit the road with backpacks on our backs.
We travel deeply and offbeat -- to the usual suspects and also to places like Tajikistan, Paraguay, and Estonia -- with a focus on meeting people from all walks of life. And we rarely turn down an opportunity to eat amazing street food, trek through mountains, run down volcanoes, rappel over waterfalls...and get lost along the way.
Join us at: Uncornered Market
You can also reach us on Twitter or Facebook.
***PHOTO USE AND COPYRIGHT***
Please respect our copyright -- our photos cannot be used without prior permission. If you wish to license our photos for web or print use, please use our contact form.
- A PACIFIC ISLES 3,610 photos, 385 members
- Foodtography 192,991 photos, 4,622 members
- Myanmar Foods 479 photos, 80 members
- ASIA - DECAY AND ABANDONMENT 2,664 photos, 267 members
- MOO (MiniCards, Business Cards & More, Printed by MOO) 14,430 photos, 13,097 members
- Pretty Pictures. 3,969 photos, 1,108 members
- Peru 47,503 photos, 2,841 members
- Peru Images 67,849 photos, 2,802 members
- Peru Photos 40,576 photos, 2,288 members
- BOLIVIA FOTOGENICA 8,542 photos, 642 members
- La Paz, Bolivia 4,193 photos, 394 members
- Potosí. Bolivia 693 photos, 84 members
- Paraguay 8,674 photos, 580 members
- Soy Paraguayo 1,706 photos, 131 members
- NPR Look At This 160,156 photos, 6,317 members
- Patrimônio Construido - Latin America´s Architectural Heritage 2,956 photos, 110 members
- Communism Illustrated 1,584 photos, 304 members
- People of North East India 3,087 photos, 200 members
- Bolivia 31,778 photos, 2,331 members
- Worldnomads.com 2009 Travel Photography Scholarship 4,251 photos, 1,122 members
- Food2.com 17,828 photos, 490 members
- South and Latin American Indians 5,507 photos, 869 members
- Vintage Barber Shops 1,919 photos, 450 members
- WOMEN OF NORTH EAST INDIA 625 photos, 196 members
- I Ate This 651,661 photos, 41,007 members
- China Off the Beaten Path 12,848 photos, 490 members
- Central America 17,305 photos, 813 members
- Guatemala 45,867 photos, 2,399 members
- Personal favourites. 91 photos, 32 members
- Georgia Tbilisi 1,808 photos, 207 members
- The 2009 Presidential Inauguration 1,653 photos, 175 members
- Burma-Myanmar land on the map. 32,086 photos, 1,368 members
- V.I.P - Very Important PHOTOS 120,507 photos, 6,697 members
- Spiritual Rock Stars 353 photos, 34 members
- The United States of America. 18,807 photos, 310 members
- Fruit & Veg 211,657 photos, 44,351 members
- Noël & Jour de l'an 933 photos, 816 members
- Pictures of Lithuania 3,609 photos, 422 members
- Estonia - Eesti 18,873 photos, 847 members
- Parent and child 3,347 photos, 445 members
- I love markets 21,024 photos, 1,531 members
- Serious Eats 80,010 photos, 1,455 members
- Intelligent Travel - National Geographic Traveler's blog 135,019 photos, 4,361 members
- Extemporaneous Art 1,263 photos, 117 members
- Muniq Photography (Munich) 19,158 photos, 1,929 members
- International Flickr Awards!PostPics,Award,Invite your Contacts 92,274 photos, 4,980 members
- Slashfood 65,208 photos, 1,829 members
- Budapest, Hungary 62,887 photos, 5,747 members
- Hungary starts here 57,392 photos, 2,459 members
- GRAFFITI NATION 555,742 photos, 7,321 members
"I am jealous of your travels...
You capture faces well, red yellow black and white...
they all are unique in their own way. I've enjoyed looking through your photos and will visit often. Keep up the great work!
February 17th, 2008
"Reading the travel journals of Dan & Audrey, really make you feel like you are experiencing the trip yourself. It is told in an interesting and humane way. Their photos show how life really is and not just through a tourist lens.
If you take the time to read their journals, it makes you want to pack your bags and go, not on just another 'holiday', but a journey of enlightenment.
Every day I check out their site and join them on their adventures.
October 5th, 2007
- Uncornered Market
- May 2006
- somewhere in the world
- I am:
- blogging, travel, writing, photography
- Uncornered Market
- info [at] uncorneredmarket.com