when I was a kid I imagined what super powers I would have...I would fly, stop time and become invisible at stategic moments. Photography gives me the chance to freeze time in a way. I'm working on the flying and invisibility thing.
- Fuji Digital Camera Users 239,174 photos, 5,854 members
- pdx [portland] 188,660 photos, 5,625 members
- Portland 36,034 photos, 1,169 members
- Portland Photo Geeks 38,859 photos, 1,064 members
- Finepix X100 and X100s 164,264 photos, 4,908 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 405,907 photos, 104,991 members
- 10 Things Others Say About You! 24 photos, 115 members
- The Simple Things in Life 72,810 photos, 1,770 members
- National Geographic: Are You Good Enough? Post 1, Nominate 3 1,210,200 photos, 77,256 members
- Picture Perfect Bride 12,641 photos, 1,612 members
- Nature & Landscapes 216,740 photos, 7,624 members
- Road Tripping 151,351 photos, 6,339 members
- Beautiful Earth 928,047 photos, 20,107 members
- Pacific Northwest 423,257 photos, 9,702 members
- Northwest Outdoors 130,101 photos, 3,348 members
- Oregon 178,978 photos, 5,019 members
- Landscape 1,063,824 photos, 101,192 members
- | | The Twilight Corner | | 10,129 photos, 2,436 members
- lovely and amazing vintage inspired 35,203 photos, 3,409 members
- Green Tea Gallery 2,474 photos, 1,149 members
- Simple yet elegant 4,767 photos, 556 members
- grateful daily 1,123 photos, 298 members
- Silentium 56,071 photos, 2,007 members
- Soulful & poetic 61,006 photos, 2,262 members
- white space wednesday 2,572 photos, 335 members
- Beauty Simply 7,108 photos, 189 members
- wabi sabi suki 23,570 photos, 1,671 members
- :: fleeting :: 20,454 photos, 728 members
- Shibui (渋い) 15,360 photos, 698 members
- J'aime les détails (I love details ) 97,594 photos, 3,088 members
- I collect light . 734,291 photos, 18,945 members
- "The Breakfast Club" 44,927 photos, 4,113 members
- simply smitten 1,959 photos, 257 members
- today i... 1,516 photos, 125 members
- DOMESTICITY: Artful photos from INSIDE the house. 20,315 photos, 1,713 members
- Lightness of being 9,266 photos, 1,307 members
- :: 10 € :: 92 photos, 174 members
- *Very Special Food Photography*(3 per day max) 9,502 photos, 3,225 members
- Black and White Dreams 51,387 photos, 6,266 members
- Life of a Kitchen 43,339 photos, 3,766 members
- L'angle critique 8,898 photos, 221 members
- totally textures 115,819 photos, 9,586 members
- ╠Art Libre-Free Art-Arte Libre/Challenge#19 GRACEFUL 51,006 photos, 8,759 members
- ~Elegance~ 187,359 photos, 8,265 members
- still lives 4,230 photos, 326 members
- Only green and light blue eyes 378 photos, 154 members
- *Sexy Legs Competition*Miss November : Vote NOW!!! 174 photos, 53 members
- Artistic Photography 4,627,443 photos, 130,515 members
- Swimming in light 74,601 photos, 3,525 members
- Utata 459,825 photos, 28,063 members
"Oh don't be fooled by her profile! Musey, as I fondly call her, IS a superhero. One can see it in her photos - in the way her children lovingly look at their 'supermom', in the way her "him" adoringly gazes at his 'superlady', in the way she makes ordinary stuff look super magical mementos...
The first thing that got me hooked on Heidi was her "morning set". I told myself, if anyone could reflect so much love and light onto normal everyday things, what more for life?! And I was not mistaken because uncommonmuse's world is filled with so much love and affection that I feel hugged when I come visit her stream!
Heidi is one light-filled Muse I'm so super-lucky to have in my flickrworld!"
February 22nd, 2007
PRIMERA CUENTA NOV 2005 says:
"The most beautiful, shiny, elegant mother, wife, cat owner and, above all, WOMAN in flickr.
I love the variety of pics she shows us but my favorite are always those which let me enjoy her beautiful family.
She is an uncommon muse, she's my Muse."
September 1st, 2006
"One thing you can expect to see from umcommonmuse's photos is her passion for life, her family, and photography. Her pictures speak a thousand words, and are filled with emotions. I look forward to seeing more wonderful photos! Thank you Heidi for sharing the moments of your life with the world!"
August 22nd, 2006
"The most exact thing about her art is written by herself on her profile: she is "working on the flying and invisibility thing"...
That's true. Her images are full of delicate, feminine humanity,
graceful poetry... She caresses the things that she watches
in the camera. She paints with her camera. Slowly...
Her work is a silent, soulful calebration of love for life.
Small things of everyday life... her children... her delicate beauty...
She paints the world with a so gentle touch...
I'm in love with these small wonders...
...and i'd like to speak a better english
to write more about her work..."
August 6th, 2006
- October 2005
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Uncommon Muse Photography