It is not uncommon for me to walk down the street giggling to myself.
I love loud music, beer, french fries, football, video games, impractical shoes, and my friends.
I've lived in six different countries on five different continents.
Photography is one of the few things in my life I have not gotten sick of.
- 'RoidWeek 2012 3,098 photos, 1,037 members
- John "BullSchmidt" Schmidt 359 photos, 21 members
- 365 Days 970,250 photos, 21,668 members
- Medium Format (120/220 film only) 819,649 photos, 35,380 members
- 'Roid Week 2010 5,186 photos, 1,598 members
- SLO County 21,815 photos, 996 members
- RAWR! 62 photos, 17 members
- Draw A Dinosaur Day 216 photos, 91 members
- Caryn & Jamelah Present: The 6th Annual Be My Awesome Valentine 76 photos, 46 members
- Lady Strobists 1,746 photos, 322 members
- selfportrait WITHOUT reference to body-Only the best survive 1,372 photos, 361 members
- Bowling 364 photos, 90 members
- Bench Monday 16,142 photos, 3,937 members
- 'Roid Week 2009 4,746 photos, 1,298 members
- Tractor Tavern 4,691 photos, 35 members
- Schoolyard Heroes & The Skeleton Army 59 photos, 16 members
- *Smirk* 303 photos, 25 members
- Seattle Fun Times Photo Takers Challenge 26 photos, 18 members
- Six Word Story 37,422 photos, 3,259 members
- Sound Magazine 4,007 photos, 99 members
- Seattle Urban Golf 115 photos, 28 members
- Me, Right Now 1,439 photos, 899 members
- It's Happy Bokeh All The Fucking Time 4,109 photos, 488 members
- The Plurkerverse 82 photos, 21 members
- Seattle Fun Times Photo Takers Club 402 photos, 7 members
- adrunkable 197 photos, 46 members
- Live Music Photography 496,558 photos, 18,817 members
- LIVE MUSIC 551,167 photos, 29,027 members
- Three Imaginary Girls Sparkly Indie-Pop Photos 21,234 photos, 261 members
- Guess Where Greater Victoria 1,332 photos, 114 members
- Grace Potter and the Nocturnals 1,495 photos, 98 members
- Benn With Book 11 photos, 14 members
- Festival of Festoonery 10 photos, 15 members
- The Bear Hat 40 photos, 17 members
- Seattle Strobist 6,056 photos, 1,046 members
- polaroid whores 4,023 photos, 207 members
- Victoria Grid Project 7,290 photos, 143 members
- flare whores 1,555 photos, 226 members
- Hallway Acrobatics 44 photos, 19 members
- The Artistic Dog 23,552 photos, 1,626 members
- Strobist.com 609,600 photos, 123,876 members
- 365 Explored 12,175 photos, 1,504 members
- live music in seattle 21,957 photos, 934 members
- Woodland Park Zoo 7,234 photos, 431 members
- Bordadors 579 photos, 61 members
- Seattle Flickr Dogs 1,773 photos, 241 members
- Damn Hell Bathrooms 4,337 photos, 947 members
- FlickrCentral 9,427,513 photos, 265,692 members
- Guess Where Seattle 1,265 photos, 647 members
- Seattle Flickr Meetups 29,784 photos, 3,465 members
ur grommie says:
"I fell in love with her the first time I laid eyes on her. She has such a talent for photography, among so many others, and I'm proud to say she is my beautiful granddaughter."
June 25th, 2008
emily ann says:
"She is my favorite."
June 19th, 2008
"it's been a total gas to see brittney evolve right here on the interwebs (i say that as if i had something to do with her most excellent work).
i don't remember how i got to know her, or when, but it feels like i've known her forever, like we're distant cousins or something that talk just once in awhile. not often enough that we'd get sick of each other, and not so infrequent that we have nothing to say when we visit one another's streams.
her strobist work kicks my strobist ass, and keeps me working harder and harder.
i dig her. she's pretty cool."
October 17th, 2007
""I am totally proud to say she's my daughter.""
July 12th, 2007
"Brittney consistently makes my day ... I want to be just like her!"
July 9th, 2007
Willow Tree says:
"Life is ART and Brittney sees it everywhere! I so enjoy looking at the world through her eyes. She has fabulous photos! She is spunky, witty, sexy, clever, charming and an over all awesome person! Thank you so much for sharing your life and views with me. GO Chicka GO!"
June 23rd, 2007
The 10 cent designer says:
"Officially the sexiest woman on flickr
May 6th, 2007
"awesome, without a doubt.
she has an awesome camera, an awesome dog, an awesome husband and an awesome mom. she also has an awesome tiara, which she wears awesomely from time to time.
now she also has an awesome house, which is really rather unfair.
she also takes awesome photos that range from the deranged and goofy to the studied and serious.
in conclusion, OTTERS!"
April 18th, 2007
"BrittneyBush is one of those rare folks who skips during photowalks and still manages to take all her pic in focus. She's my angel on flickr, because she reminds me to take art lightly."
December 30th, 2006
"More fun than a carnival ride, Brittney's photos will leave you dizzy and grinning, with a faint craving for cotton candy."
October 15th, 2006
"I knew there was something special about Brittney the very first time I saw her squishy-face icon. Then I clicked on it and saw her photostream and things just haven't been the same since!
Brit's photos occupy quite a bit of space in my favorites and rightly so! What an awesome eye for the shot! Always creative, always full of surprises and great ones at that!
Do yourself a favor, go check out "If you only look at 10" and keep going from there. It will be a life changing experience. At the very least, you'll see what photography is all about."
August 30th, 2006
"Brittney has an amazing ability to capture every facet of daily life in a unique, and interesting way. She weaves color into eye-popping, and stunning compositions better than anyone I know. Her capacity for finding new ways to look at the most common objects is a constant source of delight, and she is never afraid to takes chances, or to poke fun at herself."
August 10th, 2006
"Cute. Funny. Smart. Clever. Creative. Whimsical. She's all this and more.
She's hot stuff. :)"
August 4th, 2006
"I don’t know Brittney but I imagine her photos are a true representation of her wonderful personality. Her humour, her quirkiness, her kindness and her astounding creativity all shine through, as clear and bright as the images she posts. I’d like to spend a day shopping with her! :)"
July 15th, 2006
J. Star says:
"The photographic creations of the beautiful Brittney Bush are like jumping in a clear blue swimming pool in July; they are like snow on Christmas Eve; they are like cold beer in the hot sun--in short, they refresh the soul. She knows exactly what to put in a composition and exactly what to leave out of it. She knows how to manipulate color for maximum effectiveness. She rocks it so hard I fall out of my chair sometimes.
Plus, she's really smart, and nice, and full of exuberant life, and also she's totally hot."
July 8th, 2006
"Brittney's continual journey into her creative spirit amazes me and more often than not, makes me smile. When I look at her work, I feel like I see the world through her eyes. In any given shot one may see her utterly goofy and endearing sense of humor, her willingness to embrace her natural beauty or a deeply introspective look into her soul. Each and every shot captures her world to perfection. What more can a viewer ask for?"
June 17th, 2006
"Brit was the biggest pain in the ass sister to grow up with. She never shared her twinkees, and she swore like a truck driver. Now that she's all grown up, none of that has changed.
Except that she's getting really good at blooming into a photographer. and no, she never asked me to play dress up for all her clothing concoctions. I love her dearly, but she needs to be stopped."
May 3rd, 2006
"Britney is a beautiful, trendy, and fashion-conscious woman. Her photos are a daily escapade into her life. There's always something interesting to see - which says a lot about the person and the photographer... one in the same."
April 9th, 2006
- Brittney Bush Bollay
- March 2006
- Nashville, TN
- Seattle, WA
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Brittney Bollay Photography