Hi! I’m Tyler, an Irish landscape photographer, living just up the road from Derry City.
My background begins in web development, something I still dabble in now and again, where I spent ten years in the industry. With the need for a new challenge and lots of support from my partner Georgie I decided to bite the bullet and pursue my passion for photography. I enjoy documentary, lifestyle and wedding photography but landscape photography is what makes me tick.
Luckily, I am surrounded by natural and beautiful landscapes. The Giant’s Causeway, a UNESCO Heritage site, is only 50 miles away and I spend a lot of time along the Causeway Coastal Route stopping at Mussenden Temple from time to time to catch the elusive Aurora from Irish soil.
Just 40 minutes’ drive from me lies the epic Malin Head, chosen spot for the Star Wars filming locations and somewhere I’d happily spend an early morning, catching the sun lighting up the Wild Atlantic Way. The Donegal coastline inspired me to lead my own workshop, prompting me to try out another passion of mine – teaching. Since then I’ve developed my passions even further and regularly run 1-2-1 workshops and international photography holidays.
The chase for the Aurora Borealis urged me into being an Aurora Guide where I worked and lived inside the Arctic Circle. Everything I learned during that time I bring to my Iceland photography tours. I’ve visited Iceland 8 times over the last few years and I always leave wanting to go back.
So here I am at 32, dad to Bella, partner to Georgie, landscape and commercial photographer, web developer, aurora guide, coffee addict and did I mention I was going to be a dad again? Due summer 2018! So soon I’ll get to exercise my lifestyle photography skills!
If you’d like to get in touch, want to work together, or just ask me a photography related question then you can send me an email to email@example.com
- Iceland Adventure Photo Tour 617 photos, 59 members
- Ireland's Wildlife 23,003 photos, 775 members
- Irishwildlife 40,157 photos, 484 members
- Sigma 150-500mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM 160,084 photos, 3,875 members
- Deer in the wild 2,977 photos, 1,126 members
- The Northern Ireland Landscape 10,138 photos, 593 members
- ***Landscape World (High Quality only!) - No30/60 Limit*** 4,572 photos, 377 members
- UK's Landscape & Seascape Photographers 83,755 photos, 2,182 members
- AN IRISH SCENE. 1,589 photos, 160 members
- WORLD OF ISLANDS 16,122 photos, 775 members
- Bird's Eye Ireland: Irish Hills and Mountains 2,354 photos, 147 members
- Digital Artscene Pro: Admin Invite (Post 1, Award 1) 39,376 photos, 2,428 members
- Golden Landscape, Only The Best ! (Post 1, Comment 1) 125,883 photos, 10,369 members
- Flickr's Best Landscape Photographers (Post 1 Award 2) 20,878 photos, 3,106 members
- High ISO Low Light Nikon D600/D610/D750 Group 9,954 photos, 1,616 members
- Nikon D750 Elite imagery Only Please 48,735 photos, 1,945 members
- D750 nikon 230,685 photos, 5,227 members
- Your Best Shot 2016 26,977 photos, 37,830 members
- Suomen autiotuvat - Finnish Wilderness Huts 124 photos, 31 members
- Photography Showcase NI 665 photos, 36 members
- Mountain 30,484 photos, 1,188 members
- Mountain View 28,796 photos, 896 members
- Mountains of the world. 28,462 photos, 1,148 members
- Mountains & Clouds 218,188 photos, 16,913 members
- Mountain Living 20,197 photos, 683 members
- in explore 1,055,604 photos, 86,114 members
- NIKON D750 CLUB 446,331 photos, 13,999 members
- Nightscapes - Natural Landscapes at Night 65,392 photos, 8,171 members
- FroKnowsPhoto.com 565,100 photos, 23,713 members
- Northern Ireland's Photogenic Locations 14,209 photos, 528 members
- Derry 3,474 photos, 117 members
- Worldwide Photowwalk Derry/Londonderry 2015 39 photos, 7 members
- Fstoppers 184,376 photos, 6,791 members
- NIKON 24-70 2.8 57,894 photos, 2,104 members
- Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S 73,039 photos, 2,013 members
- Amateur Photographer Magazine 949,356 photos, 15,791 members
- Landscapes with Atmosphere 386,790 photos, 14,078 members
- d r e a m s c a p e s 535,686 photos, 21,092 members
- Iceland - Landscape 192,696 photos, 13,017 members
- Vestrahorn in Iceland 2,452 photos, 252 members
- F-Stop - Nature, Landscape & Wildlife 59,674 photos, 1,259 members
- F-Stop - Adventure Sports 9,426 photos, 641 members
- Toyotas and Mountains 146 photos, 35 members
- NI-Wild.co.uk 2,121 photos, 89 members
- Crazy for Camping! 13,572 photos, 2,483 members
- Camping UK 5,454 photos, 693 members
- Mountain Summit Camping 188 photos, 44 members
- Backpacking Light 670 photos, 160 members
- Backpacking 31,954 photos, 2,417 members
- Landscapes of Ireland 20,824 photos, 807 members
Tyler Collins Photography doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Tyler Collins
- April 2013
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Aurora Guide, Photographer, Light Chaser, Snow Chaser, Web Developer, boyfriend and a father to 1 beautiful girl in no particular order.
- Tyler Collins Photography