My photography has been a journey in and of itself and has led me on many once in a lifetime trips and adventures that never would have been possible before making the jump to purchase a DSLR.
I’m passionate and dedicated to my photography and believe there is nothing more precious than capturing an instant in time forever. Those fleeting moments of beauty that slip through our fingers and fade away into memories are transformed into something you can return to over and over again and that is a gift I’m thankful to have been blessed with.
At 30 years old I’m a father to a beautiful and intelligent 5 year old little girl who is my world. I live in the North of Ireland, less than 20 miles from the Causeway Coast. I’m lucky to live in a place where I’ve got so many wonders in my own backyard, somewhere people save all their lives to come and spend just a week here.
The magnificent and picturesque landscapes are a true inspiration and leave me in awe during my adventures. I’m less than 15 minutes from Donegal’s Inishowen and less than an hour from the point of Ireland, Malin Head, the starting/ending point of the Wild Atlantic Way.
I feel that it is my obligation to capture these landscapes, and to spread the moments through my stories and photographs.
With all of the beauty in my surroundings I had never given it the time of day or the attention it deserved beyond the casual thought of “Wow, this is amazing!”. When I got my first higher quality camera that set off a spark inside of me and I began to look at the world around me in a whole new light.
My camera and the images I create give me a way to express how I feel when words fail me.
- WORLD OF ISLANDS 10,090 photos, 760 members
- Bird's Eye Ireland: Irish Hills and Mountains 2,217 photos, 139 members
- Digital Artscene Pro: Admin Invite (Post 1, Award 1) 34,779 photos, 2,134 members
- Golden Landscape, Only The Best ! (Post 1, Comment 1) 107,308 photos, 9,272 members
- Flickr's Best Landscape Photographers (Post 1 Award 2) 18,782 photos, 2,514 members
- High ISO Low Light Nikon D600/D610/D750 Group 9,131 photos, 1,519 members
- D750 Elite imagery 34,110 photos, 1,657 members
- D750 nikon 144,859 photos, 3,930 members
- Your Best Shot 2016 28,000 photos, 40,017 members
- Suomen autiotuvat - Finnish Wilderness Huts 126 photos, 32 members
- Photography Showcase NI 446 photos, 37 members
- Mountain 26,367 photos, 1,149 members
- Mountain View 26,319 photos, 854 members
- Mountains of the world. 25,102 photos, 1,026 members
- Mountains & Clouds 189,399 photos, 15,336 members
- Mountain Living 18,123 photos, 667 members
- in explore 820,490 photos, 71,525 members
- NIKON D750 CLUB 317,597 photos, 10,879 members
- Nightscapes - Natural Landscapes at Night 56,989 photos, 7,676 members
- FroKnowsPhoto.com 534,690 photos, 23,741 members
- Northern Ireland's Photogenic Locations 12,518 photos, 483 members
- Derry 3,414 photos, 114 members
- Worldwide Photowwalk Derry/Londonderry 2015 29 photos, 6 members
- Fstoppers 170,066 photos, 6,831 members
- NIKON 24-70 2.8 47,579 photos, 1,895 members
- Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S 65,641 photos, 1,966 members
- Amateur Photographer Magazine 653,565 photos, 11,932 members
- Landscapes with Atmosphere 294,024 photos, 11,553 members
- d r e a m s c a p e s 510,531 photos, 20,603 members
- Iceland - Landscape 167,442 photos, 11,917 members
- Vestrahorn in Iceland 1,325 photos, 148 members
- F-Stop - Nature, Landscape & Wildlife 54,610 photos, 1,250 members
- F-Stop - Adventure Sports 9,049 photos, 641 members
- Toyotas and Mountains 143 photos, 30 members
- NI-Wild.co.uk 1,854 photos, 82 members
- Crazy for Camping! 12,944 photos, 2,448 members
- Camping UK 5,320 photos, 655 members
- Mountain Summit Camping 180 photos, 38 members
- Backpacking Light 534 photos, 154 members
- Backpacking 28,411 photos, 2,370 members
- Landscapes of Ireland 15,783 photos, 688 members
- What's in your camera bag? 2,317 photos, 4,797 members
- Headshot Photography 9,099 photos, 2,348 members
- Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights) 13,571 photos, 2,219 members
- AuroraWatch UK 4,053 photos, 2,734 members
- DSLR Full-Frame Europe 72,036 photos, 713 members
- Photography Ireland 64,636 photos, 1,585 members
- Photography Northern Ireland 7,009 photos, 141 members
- Sunrise & Sunset 149,142 photos, 8,706 members
- Sunrise and Sunset’s Today 69,782 photos, 5,487 members
Tyler Collins Photography doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Tyler Collins
- April 2013
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Aurora Guide, Photographer, Light Chaser, Snow Chaser, Web Developer, boyfriend and a father to 1 beautiful girl in no particular order.
- Tyler Collins Photography