My photography has been a journey in and of itself and has led me on many once in a lifetime trips and adventures that never would have been possible before making the jump to purchase a DSLR.
I’m passionate and dedicated to my photography and believe there is nothing more precious than capturing an instant in time forever. Those fleeting moments of beauty that slip through our fingers and fade away into memories are transformed into something you can return to over and over again and that is a gift I’m thankful to have been blessed with.
At 30 years old I’m a father to a beautiful and intelligent 5 year old little girl who is my world. I live in the North of Ireland, less than 20 miles from the Causeway Coast. I’m lucky to live in a place where I’ve got so many wonders in my own backyard, somewhere people save all their lives to come and spend just a week here.
The magnificent and picturesque landscapes are a true inspiration and leave me in awe during my adventures. I’m less than 15 minutes from Donegal’s Inishowen and less than an hour from the point of Ireland, Malin Head, the starting/ending point of the Wild Atlantic Way.
I feel that it is my obligation to capture these landscapes, and to spread the moments through my stories and photographs.
With all of the beauty in my surroundings I had never given it the time of day or the attention it deserved beyond the casual thought of “Wow, this is amazing!”. When I got my first higher quality camera that set off a spark inside of me and I began to look at the world around me in a whole new light.
My camera and the images I create give me a way to express how I feel when words fail me.
- Bird's Eye Ireland: Irish Hills and Mountains 2,199 photos, 139 members
- Digital Artscene Pro: Admin Invite (Post 1, Award 1) 34,218 photos, 2,113 members
- Golden Landscape, Only The Best ! (Post 1, Comment 1) 104,287 photos, 9,049 members
- Flickr's Best Landscape Photographers (Post 1 Award 2) 18,761 photos, 2,416 members
- High ISO Low Light Nikon D600/D610/D750 Group 9,158 photos, 1,490 members
- D750 Elite imagery 31,079 photos, 1,589 members
- D750 nikon 130,704 photos, 3,735 members
- Your Best Shot 2016 28,132 photos, 40,341 members
- Suomen autiotuvat - Finnish Wilderness Huts 125 photos, 30 members
- Photography Showcase NI 413 photos, 36 members
- Mountain 25,600 photos, 1,137 members
- Mountain View 26,038 photos, 847 members
- Mountains of the world. 24,545 photos, 1,012 members
- Mountains & Clouds 184,034 photos, 15,056 members
- Mountain Living 17,820 photos, 663 members
- in explore 801,322 photos, 70,100 members
- NIKON D750 CLUB 292,794 photos, 10,447 members
- Nightscapes - Natural Landscapes at Night 55,357 photos, 7,561 members
- FroKnowsPhoto.com 527,813 photos, 23,691 members
- Northern Ireland's Photogenic Locations 12,161 photos, 466 members
- Derry 3,400 photos, 113 members
- Worldwide Photowwalk Derry/Londonderry 2015 29 photos, 6 members
- Fstoppers 166,693 photos, 6,825 members
- NIKON 24-70 2.8 46,087 photos, 1,843 members
- Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S 64,792 photos, 1,950 members
- Amateur Photographer Magazine 598,971 photos, 11,277 members
- Landscapes with Atmosphere 277,839 photos, 11,121 members
- d r e a m s c a p e s 499,991 photos, 20,462 members
- Iceland - Landscape 163,528 photos, 11,711 members
- Vestrahorn in Iceland 1,240 photos, 135 members
- F-Stop - Nature, Landscape & Wildlife 53,566 photos, 1,248 members
- F-Stop - Adventure Sports 9,010 photos, 639 members
- Toyotas and Mountains 143 photos, 30 members
- NI-Wild.co.uk 1,830 photos, 82 members
- Crazy for Camping! 12,811 photos, 2,440 members
- Camping UK 5,285 photos, 648 members
- Mountain Summit Camping 162 photos, 38 members
- Backpacking Light 501 photos, 153 members
- Backpacking 28,082 photos, 2,344 members
- Landscapes of Ireland 14,944 photos, 654 members
- What's in your camera bag? 2,311 photos, 4,786 members
- Headshot Photography 9,170 photos, 2,349 members
- Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights) 13,452 photos, 2,197 members
- AuroraWatch UK 4,046 photos, 2,729 members
- DSLR Full-Frame Europe 68,278 photos, 703 members
- Photography Ireland 62,888 photos, 1,554 members
- Photography Northern Ireland 6,710 photos, 137 members
- Sunrise & Sunset 146,217 photos, 8,607 members
- Sunrise and Sunset’s Today 66,400 photos, 5,335 members
- Sunset, Sunrise, Dusk, and Dawn :) 37,130 photos, 1,617 members
Tyler Collins Photography doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Tyler Collins
- April 2013
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Aurora Guide, Photographer, Light Chaser, Snow Chaser, Web Developer, boyfriend and a father to 1 beautiful girl in no particular order.
- Tyler Collins Photography