Hi! I’m Tyler, an Irish landscape photographer, living just up the road from Derry City.
My background begins in web development, something I still dabble in now and again, where I spent ten years in the industry. With the need for a new challenge and lots of support from my partner Georgie I decided to bite the bullet and pursue my passion for photography. I enjoy documentary, lifestyle and wedding photography but landscape photography is what makes me tick.
Luckily, I am surrounded by natural and beautiful landscapes. The Giant’s Causeway, a UNESCO Heritage site, is only 50 miles away and I spend a lot of time along the Causeway Coastal Route stopping at Mussenden Temple from time to time to catch the elusive Aurora from Irish soil.
Just 40 minutes’ drive from me lies the epic Malin Head, chosen spot for the Star Wars filming locations and somewhere I’d happily spend an early morning, catching the sun lighting up the Wild Atlantic Way. The Donegal coastline inspired me to lead my own workshop, prompting me to try out another passion of mine – teaching. Since then I’ve developed my passions even further and regularly run 1-2-1 workshops and international photography holidays.
The chase for the Aurora Borealis urged me into being an Aurora Guide where I worked and lived inside the Arctic Circle. Everything I learned during that time I bring to my Iceland photography tours. I’ve visited Iceland 8 times over the last few years and I always leave wanting to go back.
So here I am at 32, dad to Bella, partner to Georgie, landscape and commercial photographer, web developer, aurora guide, coffee addict and did I mention I was going to be a dad again? Due summer 2018! So soon I’ll get to exercise my lifestyle photography skills!
If you’d like to get in touch, want to work together, or just ask me a photography related question then you can send me an email to email@example.com
- Ireland's Wildlife 22,363 photos, 756 members
- Irishwildlife 40,383 photos, 482 members
- Sigma 150-500mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM 161,857 photos, 3,875 members
- Deer in the wild 2,980 photos, 1,065 members
- The Northern Ireland Landscape 10,131 photos, 587 members
- ***Landscape World (High Quality only!) - No30/60 Limit*** 3,867 photos, 357 members
- UK's Landscape & Seascape Photographers 79,883 photos, 2,105 members
- AN IRISH SCENE. 1,433 photos, 161 members
- WORLD OF ISLANDS 14,988 photos, 777 members
- Bird's Eye Ireland: Irish Hills and Mountains 2,316 photos, 146 members
- Digital Artscene Pro: Admin Invite (Post 1, Award 1) 38,588 photos, 2,374 members
- Golden Landscape, Only The Best ! (Post 1, Comment 1) 122,663 photos, 10,201 members
- Flickr's Best Landscape Photographers (Post 1 Award 2) 20,553 photos, 2,988 members
- High ISO Low Light Nikon D600/D610/D750 Group 9,963 photos, 1,608 members
- Nikon D750 Elite imagery Only Please 46,748 photos, 1,906 members
- D750 nikon 217,405 photos, 5,016 members
- Your Best Shot 2016 27,193 photos, 38,166 members
- Suomen autiotuvat - Finnish Wilderness Huts 126 photos, 31 members
- Photography Showcase NI 616 photos, 36 members
- Mountain 29,967 photos, 1,182 members
- Mountain View 29,089 photos, 902 members
- Mountains of the world. 27,571 photos, 1,128 members
- Mountains & Clouds 212,811 photos, 16,595 members
- Mountain Living 19,931 photos, 675 members
- in explore 1,018,774 photos, 83,514 members
- NIKON D750 CLUB 429,800 photos, 13,481 members
- Nightscapes - Natural Landscapes at Night 63,974 photos, 8,086 members
- FroKnowsPhoto.com 563,554 photos, 23,722 members
- Northern Ireland's Photogenic Locations 14,230 photos, 521 members
- Derry 3,434 photos, 117 members
- Worldwide Photowwalk Derry/Londonderry 2015 39 photos, 7 members
- Fstoppers 184,210 photos, 6,805 members
- NIKON 24-70 2.8 56,766 photos, 2,059 members
- Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S 72,081 photos, 2,000 members
- Amateur Photographer Magazine 899,330 photos, 15,220 members
- Landscapes with Atmosphere 368,993 photos, 13,661 members
- d r e a m s c a p e s 531,925 photos, 21,042 members
- Iceland - Landscape 188,574 photos, 12,828 members
- Vestrahorn in Iceland 2,175 photos, 232 members
- F-Stop - Nature, Landscape & Wildlife 59,205 photos, 1,253 members
- F-Stop - Adventure Sports 9,406 photos, 643 members
- Toyotas and Mountains 144 photos, 34 members
- NI-Wild.co.uk 2,127 photos, 86 members
- Crazy for Camping! 13,490 photos, 2,473 members
- Camping UK 5,421 photos, 688 members
- Mountain Summit Camping 192 photos, 42 members
- Backpacking Light 644 photos, 162 members
- Backpacking 31,496 photos, 2,416 members
- Landscapes of Ireland 20,054 photos, 782 members
- What's in your camera bag? 2,325 photos, 4,769 members
Tyler Collins Photography doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Tyler Collins
- April 2013
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Aurora Guide, Photographer, Light Chaser, Snow Chaser, Web Developer, boyfriend and a father to 1 beautiful girl in no particular order.
- Tyler Collins Photography