My photography has been a journey in and of itself and has led me on many once in a lifetime trips and adventures that never would have been possible before making the jump to purchase a DSLR.
I’m passionate and dedicated to my photography and believe there is nothing more precious than capturing an instant in time forever. Those fleeting moments of beauty that slip through our fingers and fade away into memories are transformed into something you can return to over and over again and that is a gift I’m thankful to have been blessed with.
At 30 years old I’m a father to a beautiful and intelligent 5 year old little girl who is my world. I live in the North of Ireland, less than 20 miles from the Causeway Coast. I’m lucky to live in a place where I’ve got so many wonders in my own backyard, somewhere people save all their lives to come and spend just a week here.
The magnificent and picturesque landscapes are a true inspiration and leave me in awe during my adventures. I’m less than 15 minutes from Donegal’s Inishowen and less than an hour from the point of Ireland, Malin Head, the starting/ending point of the Wild Atlantic Way.
I feel that it is my obligation to capture these landscapes, and to spread the moments through my stories and photographs.
With all of the beauty in my surroundings I had never given it the time of day or the attention it deserved beyond the casual thought of “Wow, this is amazing!”. When I got my first higher quality camera that set off a spark inside of me and I began to look at the world around me in a whole new light.
My camera and the images I create give me a way to express how I feel when words fail me.
- WORLD OF ISLANDS 11,960 photos, 768 members
- Bird's Eye Ireland: Irish Hills and Mountains 2,284 photos, 142 members
- Digital Artscene Pro: Admin Invite (Post 1, Award 1) 35,642 photos, 2,178 members
- Golden Landscape, Only The Best ! (Post 1, Comment 1) 112,830 photos, 9,616 members
- Flickr's Best Landscape Photographers (Post 1 Award 2) 19,256 photos, 2,669 members
- High ISO Low Light Nikon D600/D610/D750 Group 9,085 photos, 1,552 members
- D750 Elite imagery 40,076 photos, 1,743 members
- D750 nikon 164,288 photos, 4,235 members
- Your Best Shot 2016 27,806 photos, 39,549 members
- Suomen autiotuvat - Finnish Wilderness Huts 126 photos, 32 members
- Photography Showcase NI 470 photos, 38 members
- Mountain 27,549 photos, 1,178 members
- Mountain View 27,091 photos, 885 members
- Mountains of the world. 26,936 photos, 1,083 members
- Mountains & Clouds 200,209 photos, 15,837 members
- Mountain Living 18,690 photos, 672 members
- in explore 892,714 photos, 75,278 members
- NIKON D750 CLUB 353,822 photos, 11,578 members
- Nightscapes - Natural Landscapes at Night 59,867 photos, 7,852 members
- FroKnowsPhoto.com 548,129 photos, 23,767 members
- Northern Ireland's Photogenic Locations 13,064 photos, 500 members
- Derry 3,415 photos, 116 members
- Worldwide Photowwalk Derry/Londonderry 2015 31 photos, 7 members
- Fstoppers 175,822 photos, 6,835 members
- NIKON 24-70 2.8 50,186 photos, 1,955 members
- Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S 67,114 photos, 1,989 members
- Amateur Photographer Magazine 737,530 photos, 13,126 members
- Landscapes with Atmosphere 322,858 photos, 12,302 members
- d r e a m s c a p e s 528,479 photos, 20,841 members
- Iceland - Landscape 174,361 photos, 12,261 members
- Vestrahorn in Iceland 1,487 photos, 160 members
- F-Stop - Nature, Landscape & Wildlife 56,600 photos, 1,263 members
- F-Stop - Adventure Sports 9,145 photos, 643 members
- Toyotas and Mountains 143 photos, 30 members
- NI-Wild.co.uk 1,909 photos, 84 members
- Crazy for Camping! 13,200 photos, 2,456 members
- Camping UK 5,381 photos, 668 members
- Mountain Summit Camping 182 photos, 39 members
- Backpacking Light 585 photos, 156 members
- Backpacking 29,717 photos, 2,396 members
- Landscapes of Ireland 17,439 photos, 725 members
- What's in your camera bag? 2,318 photos, 4,782 members
- Headshot Photography 9,044 photos, 2,366 members
- Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights) 14,231 photos, 2,285 members
- AuroraWatch UK 4,129 photos, 2,789 members
- DSLR Full-Frame Europe 78,409 photos, 718 members
- Photography Ireland 67,709 photos, 1,637 members
- Photography Northern Ireland 7,379 photos, 149 members
- Sunrise & Sunset 154,722 photos, 8,846 members
- Sunrise and Sunset’s Today 76,307 photos, 5,788 members
Tyler Collins Photography doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Tyler Collins
- April 2013
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Aurora Guide, Photographer, Light Chaser, Snow Chaser, Web Developer, boyfriend and a father to 1 beautiful girl in no particular order.
- Tyler Collins Photography