Hi! I’m Tyler, an Irish landscape photographer, living just up the road from Derry City.
My background begins in web development, something I still dabble in now and again, where I spent ten years in the industry. With the need for a new challenge and lots of support from my partner Georgie I decided to bite the bullet and pursue my passion for photography. I enjoy documentary, lifestyle and wedding photography but landscape photography is what makes me tick.
Luckily, I am surrounded by natural and beautiful landscapes. The Giant’s Causeway, a UNESCO Heritage site, is only 50 miles away and I spend a lot of time along the Causeway Coastal Route stopping at Mussenden Temple from time to time to catch the elusive Aurora from Irish soil.
Just 40 minutes’ drive from me lies the epic Malin Head, chosen spot for the Star Wars filming locations and somewhere I’d happily spend an early morning, catching the sun lighting up the Wild Atlantic Way. The Donegal coastline inspired me to lead my own workshop, prompting me to try out another passion of mine – teaching. Since then I’ve developed my passions even further and regularly run 1-2-1 workshops and international photography holidays.
The chase for the Aurora Borealis urged me into being an Aurora Guide where I worked and lived inside the Arctic Circle. Everything I learned during that time I bring to my Iceland photography tours. I’ve visited Iceland 8 times over the last few years and I always leave wanting to go back.
So here I am at 32, dad to Bella, partner to Georgie, landscape and commercial photographer, web developer, aurora guide, coffee addict and did I mention I was going to be a dad again? Due summer 2018! So soon I’ll get to exercise my lifestyle photography skills!
If you’d like to get in touch, want to work together, or just ask me a photography related question then you can send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Iceland Adventure Photo Tour 625 photos, 60 members
- Ireland's Wildlife 24,128 photos, 783 members
- Irishwildlife 40,921 photos, 484 members
- Sigma 150-500mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM 155,290 photos, 3,876 members
- Deer in the wild 2,942 photos, 1,155 members
- The Northern Ireland Landscape 10,062 photos, 592 members
- ***Landscape World (High Quality only!) - No30/60 Limit*** 5,275 photos, 393 members
- UK's Landscape & Seascape Photographers 85,508 photos, 2,257 members
- AN IRISH SCENE. 1,848 photos, 163 members
- WORLD OF ISLANDS 17,896 photos, 771 members
- Bird's Eye Ireland: Irish Hills and Mountains 2,311 photos, 148 members
- Digital Artscene Pro: Admin Invite (Post 1, Award 1) 39,485 photos, 2,464 members
- Golden Landscape, Only The Best ! (Post 1, Comment 1) 129,519 photos, 10,567 members
- Flickr's Best Landscape Photographers (Post 1 Award 2) 21,256 photos, 3,215 members
- High ISO Low Light Nikon D600/D610/D750 Group 9,905 photos, 1,641 members
- Nikon D750 Elite imagery Only Please 50,526 photos, 1,978 members
- D750 nikon 242,424 photos, 5,438 members
- Your Best Shot 2016 26,605 photos, 37,325 members
- Suomen autiotuvat - Finnish Wilderness Huts 124 photos, 31 members
- Photography Showcase NI 703 photos, 36 members
- Mountain 30,579 photos, 1,190 members
- Mountain View 28,636 photos, 898 members
- Mountains of the world. 28,172 photos, 1,161 members
- Mountains & Clouds 223,262 photos, 17,182 members
- Mountain Living 19,980 photos, 682 members
- in explore 1,089,266 photos, 88,407 members
- NIKON D750 CLUB 464,863 photos, 14,434 members
- Nightscapes - Natural Landscapes at Night 66,129 photos, 8,242 members
- FroKnowsPhoto.com 562,630 photos, 23,682 members
- Northern Ireland's Photogenic Locations 14,051 photos, 530 members
- Derry 3,476 photos, 115 members
- Worldwide Photowwalk Derry/Londonderry 2015 39 photos, 7 members
- Fstoppers 184,277 photos, 6,756 members
- NIKON 24-70 2.8 59,597 photos, 2,133 members
- Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S 74,452 photos, 2,017 members
- Amateur Photographer Magazine 977,982 photos, 16,236 members
- Landscapes with Atmosphere 406,599 photos, 14,498 members
- d r e a m s c a p e s 535,683 photos, 21,101 members
- Iceland - Landscape 195,395 photos, 13,183 members
- Vestrahorn in Iceland 2,750 photos, 278 members
- F-Stop - Nature, Landscape & Wildlife 58,965 photos, 1,261 members
- F-Stop - Adventure Sports 9,304 photos, 640 members
- Toyotas and Mountains 152 photos, 37 members
- NI-Wild.co.uk 2,120 photos, 88 members
- Crazy for Camping! 13,501 photos, 2,478 members
- Camping UK 5,242 photos, 693 members
- Mountain Summit Camping 189 photos, 45 members
- Backpacking Light 688 photos, 160 members
- Backpacking 31,743 photos, 2,422 members
- Landscapes of Ireland 21,346 photos, 817 members
Tyler Collins Photography doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Tyler Collins
- April 2013
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Aurora Guide, Photographer, Light Chaser, Snow Chaser, Web Developer, boyfriend and a father to 1 beautiful girl in no particular order.
- Tyler Collins Photography