Hi! I’m Tyler, an Irish landscape photographer, living just up the road from Derry City.
My background begins in web development, something I still dabble in now and again, where I spent ten years in the industry. With the need for a new challenge and lots of support from my partner Georgie I decided to bite the bullet and pursue my passion for photography. I enjoy documentary, lifestyle and wedding photography but landscape photography is what makes me tick.
Luckily, I am surrounded by natural and beautiful landscapes. The Giant’s Causeway, a UNESCO Heritage site, is only 50 miles away and I spend a lot of time along the Causeway Coastal Route stopping at Mussenden Temple from time to time to catch the elusive Aurora from Irish soil.
Just 40 minutes’ drive from me lies the epic Malin Head, chosen spot for the Star Wars filming locations and somewhere I’d happily spend an early morning, catching the sun lighting up the Wild Atlantic Way. The Donegal coastline inspired me to lead my own workshop, prompting me to try out another passion of mine – teaching. Since then I’ve developed my passions even further and regularly run 1-2-1 workshops and international photography holidays.
The chase for the Aurora Borealis urged me into being an Aurora Guide where I worked and lived inside the Arctic Circle. Everything I learned during that time I bring to my Iceland photography tours. I’ve visited Iceland 8 times over the last few years and I always leave wanting to go back.
So here I am at 32, dad to Bella, partner to Georgie, landscape and commercial photographer, web developer, aurora guide, coffee addict and did I mention I was going to be a dad again? Due summer 2018! So soon I’ll get to exercise my lifestyle photography skills!
If you’d like to get in touch, want to work together, or just ask me a photography related question then you can send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ireland's Wildlife 21,367 photos, 733 members
- Irishwildlife 39,598 photos, 480 members
- Sigma 150-500mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM 161,475 photos, 3,871 members
- Deer in the wild 2,894 photos, 1,035 members
- The Northern Ireland Landscape 10,040 photos, 585 members
- ***Landscape World (High Quality only!) NO 30/60*** 3,406 photos, 354 members
- UK's Landscape & Seascape Photographers 76,778 photos, 2,058 members
- AN IRISH SCENE. 1,134 photos, 160 members
- WORLD OF ISLANDS 14,051 photos, 767 members
- Bird's Eye Ireland: Irish Hills and Mountains 2,278 photos, 145 members
- Digital Artscene Pro: Admin Invite (Post 1, Award 1) 37,695 photos, 2,348 members
- Golden Landscape, Only The Best ! (Post 1, Comment 1) 119,571 photos, 10,051 members
- Flickr's Best Landscape Photographers (Post 1 Award 2) 20,213 photos, 2,900 members
- High ISO Low Light Nikon D600/D610/D750 Group 9,892 photos, 1,598 members
- Nikon D750 Elite imagery Only Please 44,736 photos, 1,869 members
- D750 nikon 202,391 photos, 4,853 members
- Your Best Shot 2016 27,311 photos, 38,463 members
- Suomen autiotuvat - Finnish Wilderness Huts 126 photos, 31 members
- Photography Showcase NI 585 photos, 37 members
- Mountain 29,549 photos, 1,177 members
- Mountain View 28,755 photos, 899 members
- Mountains of the world. 27,513 photos, 1,119 members
- Mountains & Clouds 208,135 photos, 16,370 members
- Mountain Living 19,721 photos, 678 members
- in explore 977,289 photos, 81,161 members
- NIKON D750 CLUB 407,556 photos, 13,021 members
- Nightscapes - Natural Landscapes at Night 62,550 photos, 8,010 members
- FroKnowsPhoto.com 559,861 photos, 23,732 members
- Northern Ireland's Photogenic Locations 13,994 photos, 514 members
- Derry 3,440 photos, 118 members
- Worldwide Photowwalk Derry/Londonderry 2015 33 photos, 7 members
- Fstoppers 181,803 photos, 6,810 members
- NIKON 24-70 2.8 54,992 photos, 2,033 members
- Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S 70,425 photos, 1,998 members
- Amateur Photographer Magazine 849,290 photos, 14,681 members
- Landscapes with Atmosphere 354,507 photos, 13,354 members
- d r e a m s c a p e s 526,982 photos, 21,027 members
- Iceland - Landscape 184,763 photos, 12,671 members
- Vestrahorn in Iceland 2,041 photos, 217 members
- F-Stop - Nature, Landscape & Wildlife 58,527 photos, 1,258 members
- F-Stop - Adventure Sports 9,320 photos, 643 members
- Toyotas and Mountains 144 photos, 33 members
- NI-Wild.co.uk 2,019 photos, 84 members
- Crazy for Camping! 13,404 photos, 2,456 members
- Camping UK 5,370 photos, 676 members
- Mountain Summit Camping 189 photos, 42 members
- Backpacking Light 633 photos, 159 members
- Backpacking 31,100 photos, 2,406 members
- Landscapes of Ireland 19,457 photos, 765 members
- What's in your camera bag? 2,326 photos, 4,765 members
Tyler Collins Photography doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Tyler Collins
- April 2013
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Aurora Guide, Photographer, Light Chaser, Snow Chaser, Web Developer, boyfriend and a father to 1 beautiful girl in no particular order.
- Tyler Collins Photography