Thanks for stopping by!
Just a low-tech, lo-fi kind of guy who loves photography and gets into shooting all kinds of subjects while appreciating the same.
No age, rules or regulations here, but asking before using a photo is always a nice gesture.
When adding me as a contact, I don't usually reciprocate right away if I'm not familiar with you or your photography. A little time will tell.
Happy flickr-ing and I hope you enjoy your visit.
"The camera makes everyone a tourist in other people's reality, and eventually in one's own."
I N F J
- photopicturephotographynow *READ DESCRIPTION!* 4,313 photos, 442 members
- COVERED AND SMOTHERED 1,373 photos, 112 members
- William Eggleston 79,811 photos, 2,926 members
- Palmen - palm-trees 1,798 photos, 108 members
- Stephen Shore 16,835 photos, 807 members
- CLOSEMYEYES 17,352 photos, 572 members
- The Heavy Collective submission pool 35,589 photos, 1,102 members
- YEAH Magazine Contributor Search 155,190 photos, 5,222 members
- New Topographers 76,002 photos, 1,337 members
- Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute 923 photos, 98 members
- NPR Look At This 158,058 photos, 6,308 members
- Magnum Magnitude 42,579 photos, 939 members
- sub/urbanscape place. 60,657 photos, 1,264 members
- URBAN SHOTS - IN THE MOOD OF SHORE & EGGLESTON 41,219 photos, 1,576 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 617,267 photos, 43,398 members
- Car(s) Eater 9,353 photos, 293 members
- In movimento 10,394 photos, 564 members
- Anything Photographic 51,968 photos, 412 members
- ROWHOUSE 4,561 photos, 315 members
- Street Photography & Candid Street Portrait (The Very Best) 11,076 photos, 7,000 members
- S T R E E T 1,499 photos, 57 members
- Streets in Colo(u)r 7,714 photos, 5,053 members
- Street radical 95,536 photos, 4,092 members
- Street Photography — UK 89,787 photos, 5,208 members
- Extreme Street Photography (ESP) 3,798 photos, 19,140 members
- The Street Photographer Notebook - magazine 5,455 photos, 2,673 members
- VerYork 144 photos, 15 members
- Farming Life 27,873 photos, 1,195 members
- Northeast Atlantic 1,103 photos, 72 members
- ♥ of the Country 157 photos, 9 members
- With humanity 3,905 photos, 208 members
- The Best City Images - version 2.0 6,448 photos, 153 members
- Project Weather 640,393 photos, 94,116 members
- ...that certain feeling 30,431 photos, 593 members
- Joy to the World 9,263 photos, 303 members
- English Shepherds 405 photos, 33 members
- Small Town Photojournalism 6,443 photos, 123 members
- exclamation mark 18,103 photos, 1,236 members
- 52 Weeks, Your Way 3,048 photos, 100 members
- Through The Trees 269 photos, 41 members
- Zen~spiration 4,989 photos, 279 members
- la Couleur de la Musique et de la Poésie 1,663 photos, 133 members
- On a Par... with Martin Parr 13,807 photos, 1,122 members
- Fotografias de la calle / Images of the street 50,259 photos, 706 members
- Yahoo News: Your Photos 8,356 photos, 1,752 members
- Foto Farm & Barn Boogie 71 photos, 6 members
- rural exploration 25,730 photos, 695 members
- Abandoned rooms 29,398 photos, 1,200 members
- Democratic Forest 83,370 photos, 1,461 members
- Dazed and Confused - New Photographer Search 908,305 photos, 31,579 members
"Todd has such a way with people and it shows in his portraits. He just has a knack of making people feel comfortable in front of his lens and it results in some amazing moments captured.
His fun nature and love of food is also evident in his photo stream, and I am glad to know him as an artist, and a kindred soul brother, and friend and am grateful to have finally made plans to have him cook us dinner ;)
Love you T"
July 9th, 2011
Jason Lupi says:
"I love his images, love his words, love his friendship, love his mind, love his stories........you could say I love him? I do - but not in that way ; )"
October 25th, 2009
"TW Has an affiliation with nature that is evident in his photography. His love of people , animals, places and just a good laugh shine through. Not only does he capture things with ease , poise and a touch of class , his skills to get you to keep coming back to see more makes him worth having as a contact. A great man, great photographer and to all he meets a great friend."
July 26th, 2008
"TW first of all is a great friend. A true, warm, generous character with a wonderful sense of humour and a sensitive side a mile wide. All of these qualities shine through in his photography.
Beyond his amazing technical and artistic skill (which shines through in everything he does) the personal touches and motivations behind TW's photos always inspire a smile, a belly laugh, even a tear.
There is always something to delight in TW's photostream. Do yourself a favour and take a wander through his garden, you'll leave with a new sense of wonder and a boost to your inspiration batteries."
April 12th, 2008
"MONSIEUR TW COLLIS' PHOTO,
Is Art works - It's like a sky full of stars, some brighter than
others ( always dificult to see all at once ).
After all we are all somehow a star ; but sometimes one is
brighter than another ( let's face it... ) I just try to point out
with my finger what I believe to be VERY VERY shiny. Creative and
FULL of Surprises......PLEASE, Take a look.....
that's all. Thank you
Andre Furlan, lost at sea........."
February 10th, 2008
Beyond the Lens says:
"Todd seems so modest in his photography. I can't help but wait for the next picture he delivers...we all know by now that it's gonna be good...Todd, keep snapping and making us come back for more!"
October 24th, 2007
the billyllama says:
""Daughter Jaye, a Philosopher, resides in Niagara Falls where she inspires with effortless, undemanding style."
Oops, wrong blurb... Same sentiment!
TW's style is inspirational, and his photostream is like Niagara Falls. It is beautiful, fun, sometimes misty and it can be loud, but it always leaves me with a feeling of wonder."
August 23rd, 2007
- March 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken