Thanks for stopping by!
Just a low-tech, lo-fi kind of guy who loves photography and gets into shooting all kinds of subjects while appreciating the same.
No age, rules or regulations here, but asking before using a photo is always a nice gesture.
When adding me as a contact, I don't usually reciprocate right away if I'm not familiar with you or your photography. A little time will tell.
Happy flickr-ing and I hope you enjoy your visit.
"The camera makes everyone a tourist in other people's reality, and eventually in one's own."
I N F J
- photopicturephotographynow - the culture of photography 3,301 photos, 401 members
- COVERED AND SMOTHERED 1,360 photos, 112 members
- William Eggleston 78,364 photos, 2,890 members
- Palmen - palm-trees 1,721 photos, 103 members
- Stephen Shore 16,639 photos, 797 members
- CLOSEMYEYES 16,390 photos, 554 members
- The Heavy Collective submission pool 34,256 photos, 1,063 members
- YEAH Magazine Contributor Search 149,558 photos, 5,153 members
- New Topographers 72,239 photos, 1,298 members
- Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute 922 photos, 98 members
- NPR Look At This 159,464 photos, 6,326 members
- Magnum Magnitude 41,795 photos, 940 members
- sub/urbanscape place. 58,868 photos, 1,225 members
- URBAN SHOTS - IN THE MOOD OF SHORE & EGGLESTON 38,900 photos, 1,505 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 611,899 photos, 42,469 members
- Car(s) Eater 9,079 photos, 288 members
- In movimento 9,626 photos, 564 members
- Anything Photographic 48,024 photos, 394 members
- ROWHOUSE 4,529 photos, 316 members
- Street Photography & Candid Street Portrait (The Very Best) 11,095 photos, 6,927 members
- S T R E E T 1,422 photos, 55 members
- Streets in Colo(u)r 7,754 photos, 4,962 members
- Street radical 90,793 photos, 3,960 members
- Street Photography — UK 88,551 photos, 5,054 members
- Extreme Street Photography (ESP) 3,754 photos, 18,986 members
- The Street Photographer Notebook - magazine 5,448 photos, 2,611 members
- VerYork 144 photos, 15 members
- Farming Life 27,415 photos, 1,186 members
- Northeast Atlantic 1,110 photos, 74 members
- ♥ of the Country 157 photos, 9 members
- With humanity 3,809 photos, 194 members
- The Best City Images - version 2.0 6,177 photos, 151 members
- Project Weather 641,676 photos, 94,043 members
- ...that certain feeling 28,802 photos, 571 members
- Joy to the World 8,937 photos, 306 members
- English Shepherds 405 photos, 32 members
- Small Town Photojournalism 6,001 photos, 118 members
- exclamation mark 17,781 photos, 1,225 members
- 52 Weeks, Your Way 3,019 photos, 101 members
- Through The Trees 270 photos, 42 members
- Zen~spiration 4,827 photos, 277 members
- la Couleur de la Musique et de la Poésie 1,620 photos, 130 members
- On a Par... with Martin Parr 13,522 photos, 1,086 members
- Fotografias de la calle / Images of the street 46,052 photos, 678 members
- Yahoo News: Your Photos 8,349 photos, 1,747 members
- Foto Farm & Barn Boogie 71 photos, 6 members
- rural exploration 25,232 photos, 692 members
- Abandoned rooms 28,461 photos, 1,186 members
- Democratic Forest 81,747 photos, 1,439 members
- Dazed and Confused - New Photographer Search 891,480 photos, 31,398 members
"Todd has such a way with people and it shows in his portraits. He just has a knack of making people feel comfortable in front of his lens and it results in some amazing moments captured.
His fun nature and love of food is also evident in his photo stream, and I am glad to know him as an artist, and a kindred soul brother, and friend and am grateful to have finally made plans to have him cook us dinner ;)
Love you T"
July 9th, 2011
Jason Lupi says:
"I love his images, love his words, love his friendship, love his mind, love his stories........you could say I love him? I do - but not in that way ; )"
October 25th, 2009
"TW Has an affiliation with nature that is evident in his photography. His love of people , animals, places and just a good laugh shine through. Not only does he capture things with ease , poise and a touch of class , his skills to get you to keep coming back to see more makes him worth having as a contact. A great man, great photographer and to all he meets a great friend."
July 26th, 2008
"TW first of all is a great friend. A true, warm, generous character with a wonderful sense of humour and a sensitive side a mile wide. All of these qualities shine through in his photography.
Beyond his amazing technical and artistic skill (which shines through in everything he does) the personal touches and motivations behind TW's photos always inspire a smile, a belly laugh, even a tear.
There is always something to delight in TW's photostream. Do yourself a favour and take a wander through his garden, you'll leave with a new sense of wonder and a boost to your inspiration batteries."
April 12th, 2008
"MONSIEUR TW COLLIS' PHOTO,
Is Art works - It's like a sky full of stars, some brighter than
others ( always dificult to see all at once ).
After all we are all somehow a star ; but sometimes one is
brighter than another ( let's face it... ) I just try to point out
with my finger what I believe to be VERY VERY shiny. Creative and
FULL of Surprises......PLEASE, Take a look.....
that's all. Thank you
Andre Furlan, lost at sea........."
February 10th, 2008
Beyond the Lens says:
"Todd seems so modest in his photography. I can't help but wait for the next picture he delivers...we all know by now that it's gonna be good...Todd, keep snapping and making us come back for more!"
October 24th, 2007
the billyllama says:
""Daughter Jaye, a Philosopher, resides in Niagara Falls where she inspires with effortless, undemanding style."
Oops, wrong blurb... Same sentiment!
TW's style is inspirational, and his photostream is like Niagara Falls. It is beautiful, fun, sometimes misty and it can be loud, but it always leaves me with a feeling of wonder."
August 23rd, 2007
- March 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken