Thanks for stopping by!
Just a low-tech, lo-fi kind of guy who loves photography and gets into shooting all kinds of subjects while appreciating the same.
No age, rules or regulations here, but asking before using a photo is always a nice gesture.
When adding me as a contact, I don't usually reciprocate right away if I'm not familiar with you or your photography. A little time will tell.
Happy flickr-ing and I hope you enjoy your visit.
"The camera makes everyone a tourist in other people's reality, and eventually in one's own."
I N F J
- Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute 912 photos, 96 members
- NPR Look At This 148,816 photos, 6,147 members
- Magnum Magnitude 34,757 photos, 944 members
- sub/urbanscape place. 41,389 photos, 942 members
- URBAN SHOTS - IN THE MOOD OF SHORE & EGGLESTON 19,878 photos, 764 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, Politics, and News 464,026 photos, 31,072 members
- Car(s) Eater 5,778 photos, 206 members
- In movimento 3,438 photos, 526 members
- Anything Photographic 12,282 photos, 213 members
- ROWHOUSE 4,060 photos, 298 members
- Street Photography & Candid Street Portrait (The Very Best) 11,419 photos, 5,674 members
- S T R E E T 545 photos, 41 members
- Streets in Colo(u)r 9,160 photos, 3,673 members
- Street radical 44,669 photos, 2,458 members
- Street Photography — UK 61,796 photos, 3,207 members
- Extreme Street Photography (ESP) 4,323 photos, 17,356 members
- The Street Photographer Notebook - magazine 4,810 photos, 2,249 members
- VerYork 128 photos, 16 members
- Farming Life 21,391 photos, 1,101 members
- Northeast Atlantic 867 photos, 72 members
- ♥ of the Country 149 photos, 9 members
- With humanity 1,972 photos, 98 members
- The Best City Images - version 2.0 3,405 photos, 116 members
- Project Weather 439,914 photos, 75,527 members
- ...that certain feeling 15,533 photos, 440 members
- Joy to the World 5,155 photos, 278 members
- English Shepherds 397 photos, 31 members
- Small Town Photojournalism 2,944 photos, 77 members
- exclamation mark 13,211 photos, 914 members
- 52 Weeks, Your Way 2,181 photos, 105 members
- Through The Trees 198 photos, 37 members
- Zen~spiration 3,187 photos, 244 members
- la Couleur de la Musique et de la Poésie 1,030 photos, 119 members
- On a Par... with Martin Parr 9,410 photos, 871 members
- Fotografias de la calle / Images of the street 17,733 photos, 388 members
- Yahoo News: Your Photos 8,568 photos, 1,666 members
- Foto Farm & Barn Boogie 71 photos, 6 members
- rural exploration 17,808 photos, 574 members
- Abandoned rooms 20,348 photos, 1,063 members
- Democratic Forest 64,232 photos, 1,243 members
- Dazed and Confused - New Photographer Search 728,372 photos, 28,743 members
- Dark Tourism 2,762 photos, 484 members
- American Typologies 29,453 photos, 635 members
- *Perfectly banal 10,143 photos, 271 members
- Child of the pure unclouded brow 633 photos, 71 members
- Parkology 5,787 photos, 218 members
- Americana 65,110 photos, 2,673 members
- The Social Landscape 29,352 photos, 791 members
- Experience Kissimmee, Florida 7,764 photos, 267 members
- Society for Commercial Archeology 17,093 photos, 486 members
"Todd has such a way with people and it shows in his portraits. He just has a knack of making people feel comfortable in front of his lens and it results in some amazing moments captured.
His fun nature and love of food is also evident in his photo stream, and I am glad to know him as an artist, and a kindred soul brother, and friend and am grateful to have finally made plans to have him cook us dinner ;)
Love you T"
July 9th, 2011
Jason Lupi says:
"I love his images, love his words, love his friendship, love his mind, love his stories........you could say I love him? I do - but not in that way ; )"
October 25th, 2009
"TW Has an affiliation with nature that is evident in his photography. His love of people , animals, places and just a good laugh shine through. Not only does he capture things with ease , poise and a touch of class , his skills to get you to keep coming back to see more makes him worth having as a contact. A great man, great photographer and to all he meets a great friend."
July 26th, 2008
"TW first of all is a great friend. A true, warm, generous character with a wonderful sense of humour and a sensitive side a mile wide. All of these qualities shine through in his photography.
Beyond his amazing technical and artistic skill (which shines through in everything he does) the personal touches and motivations behind TW's photos always inspire a smile, a belly laugh, even a tear.
There is always something to delight in TW's photostream. Do yourself a favour and take a wander through his garden, you'll leave with a new sense of wonder and a boost to your inspiration batteries."
April 12th, 2008
"MONSIEUR TW COLLIS' PHOTO,
Is Art works - It's like a sky full of stars, some brighter than
others ( always dificult to see all at once ).
After all we are all somehow a star ; but sometimes one is
brighter than another ( let's face it... ) I just try to point out
with my finger what I believe to be VERY VERY shiny. Creative and
FULL of Surprises......PLEASE, Take a look.....
that's all. Thank you
Andre Furlan, lost at sea........."
February 10th, 2008
Beyond the Lens says:
"Todd seems so modest in his photography. I can't help but wait for the next picture he delivers...we all know by now that it's gonna be good...Todd, keep snapping and making us come back for more!"
October 24th, 2007
the billyllama says:
""Daughter Jaye, a Philosopher, resides in Niagara Falls where she inspires with effortless, undemanding style."
Oops, wrong blurb... Same sentiment!
TW's style is inspirational, and his photostream is like Niagara Falls. It is beautiful, fun, sometimes misty and it can be loud, but it always leaves me with a feeling of wonder."
August 23rd, 2007
- March 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken