Hello Flickr user,
I'm Amaury Henderick, formerly a history student at the University of my hometown Ghent, Belgium and now studying in Antwerp to become a photographer. One of my main interests and hobbies is photography. That's why I have created an account of Flickr.
I don't consider Flickr just to be a dumping ground for my photos, but a way to share my photos with other amateur and professional photographers around the globe. I appreciate their constructive criticisms and suggestions about pictures I've taken. I also like to express my opinion, good or bad, about photos I come across while exploring the groups and explore pages of Flickr.
The way I see it, Flickr is all about learning and exploring. Learning the tricks of photography, learning out of eachothers opinions. It's also about exploring other people's photographs, their impressions, their surroundings, the way they see the world that surrounds us.
Flickr is like an aeroplane that takes you to far-away places in the world of photography and in the world itself.
I invite you to explore my photostream and drop your comments, remarks, opinions or cheers about pictures you like or dislike. If a photo really charms you, feel free to fav' it!
Photos of Amaury Henderick (9)
- Arch Daily 150,216 photos, 7,611 members
- Cloudporn 211,521 photos, 30,452 members
- Brutalist Architecture - béton (concrete) brut 24,604 photos, 2,327 members
- Arquitectura no Porto 1,819 photos, 215 members
- Architecture 1,465,366 photos, 84,948 members
- archidose 67,052 photos, 1,642 members
- Cuba Photos 28,095 photos, 1,926 members
- Cuba - todo a lo Cubano 75,849 photos, 4,061 members
- Chinatown 27,590 photos, 7,863 members
- DIGIFOTO Pro 487,374 photos, 14,403 members
- Metro-Paris 3,470 photos, 322 members
- Europe at * Night * 124,123 photos, 11,096 members
- Paris la Nuit / Paris By Night 15,240 photos, 1,262 members
- ART DECO et MODERNISME à PARIS 2,377 photos, 1,221 members
- Le Corbusier 8,334 photos, 1,152 members
- Paris 349,543 photos, 43,121 members
- Stad Gent - City of Ghent (Belgium) 2,058 photos, 284 members
- Rheinland-Pfalz 16,779 photos, 514 members
- Aachen 9,171 photos, 723 members
- Tasty Maastricht 5,865 photos, 508 members
- ARCHITECTURAL Favourites 36,407 photos, 1,077 members
- Ghent graffiti / street art 6,274 photos, 93 members
- BrusselBlogt foto's 19,587 photos, 510 members
- Gent Collection 661 photos, 118 members
- Italy 379,029 photos, 15,301 members
- Umbria 23,069 photos, 1,629 members
- Tuscany / Toscana 48,822 photos, 4,036 members
- Rotterdam, The Netherlands 64,451 photos, 3,139 members
- gentblogt 3,552 photos, 248 members
- Budapest award (add 1 award 3) 13,241 photos, 1,360 members
- Concrete Jungles 21,932 photos, 1,443 members
- Budapest 58,497 photos, 3,524 members
- People at the airport 1,320 photos, 417 members
- Fine-ART photos (Invite only) 35,523 photos, 9,987 members
- World100F – The QualityGroup 15,126 photos, 2,247 members
- Pritzker Prize First Choice 4,295 photos, 1,372 members
- REPEATING PATTERNS 11,020 photos, 776 members
- Leuven 16,635 photos, 637 members
- Mechelen 15,510 photos, 493 members
- Landmarks around the world 22,620 photos, 1,633 members
- Beach - Praia - Playa - Plage - Ocean and Waterfronts 26,208 photos, 2,655 members
- Boerentoren, Pride of Europe 71 photos, 33 members
- Split 5,019 photos, 359 members
- *Clair-Obscur / Darkness-Light* 147,174 photos, 5,455 members
- Pensive Abstractions 43,385 photos, 1,314 members
- WALLS Only WALLS ! 30,186 photos, 6,579 members
- Bled 1,980 photos, 375 members
- Ljubljana 5,411 photos, 692 members
- DALMATIA 15,064 photos, 472 members
- Zadar 2,491 photos, 223 members
"Wauter has an amazing eye for thoughtful compositions! It's great to see our Belgian cities from a different angle ;)"
May 24th, 2008
"I have been watching Amaury's photostream for over a year and it is one of the most interesting and beautiful streams I have the pleasure to view. He has a sharp eye for the compositions in life that are just waiting for a keen photographer such as himself to spot. With each shot, you see him grow.
His unique and inspired photographs are only matched by the truly kind and considerate comments he responds to in turn and talking with him is always a gift."
October 16th, 2007
"It's always a pleasure getting comments from this guy. His comments are always well thought through and positive. His photos are also always a pleasure to look at. He's got some talent, this one!"
April 27th, 2007
"I just thought that it was about time someone wrote a testimonial about our 'friend' wauter. I like his particular way of viewing the world around him and the way in which he conveys this world through his photography. I also like that he is open to the opinions of others - he will at least be open minded enough to explore suggestions and he receives comments well - even if he decides that he does prefer things his way in the end. It's this openess which I feel will make him stronger as a photographer as time goes on."
February 1st, 2007
"I think this guy has "the eye"!
He notices special things around him, he is focused and exploring.
His pics are versatile too.
His photos show that he loves bright colours, architecture and details, especially the effect of combining details.
In my opinion and for my taste, he is a true talent to follow!"
February 26th, 2007
- Amaury Henderick
- November 2006
- Ghent & Antwerp, Belgium
- I am: