Hello Flickr user,
I'm Amaury Henderick, formerly a history student at the University of my hometown Ghent, Belgium and now studying in Antwerp to become a photographer. One of my main interests and hobbies is photography. That's why I have created an account of Flickr.
I don't consider Flickr just to be a dumping ground for my photos, but a way to share my photos with other amateur and professional photographers around the globe. I appreciate their constructive criticisms and suggestions about pictures I've taken. I also like to express my opinion, good or bad, about photos I come across while exploring the groups and explore pages of Flickr.
The way I see it, Flickr is all about learning and exploring. Learning the tricks of photography, learning out of eachothers opinions. It's also about exploring other people's photographs, their impressions, their surroundings, the way they see the world that surrounds us.
Flickr is like an aeroplane that takes you to far-away places in the world of photography and in the world itself.
I invite you to explore my photostream and drop your comments, remarks, opinions or cheers about pictures you like or dislike. If a photo really charms you, feel free to fav' it!
Photos of Amaury Henderick (8)
- Arch Daily 171,168 photos, 8,132 members
- Cloudporn 248,427 photos, 36,975 members
- Brutalist Architecture - béton (concrete) brut 26,939 photos, 2,495 members
- Arquitectura no Porto 1,858 photos, 226 members
- Architecture 1,608,982 photos, 94,517 members
- archidose 74,168 photos, 1,716 members
- Cuba Photos 33,408 photos, 2,225 members
- Cuba - todo a lo Cubano 80,553 photos, 4,198 members
- Chinatown 27,202 photos, 9,331 members
- DIGIFOTO Pro 518,525 photos, 14,749 members
- Metro-Paris 3,748 photos, 330 members
- Europe at * Night * 135,836 photos, 11,738 members
- Paris la Nuit / Paris By Night 16,421 photos, 1,339 members
- ART DECO et MODERNISME à PARIS 2,316 photos, 1,367 members
- Le Corbusier 8,887 photos, 1,201 members
- Paris 379,747 photos, 46,521 members
- Gent (Ghent - Gand) City in Belgium 2,552 photos, 354 members
- Rheinland-Pfalz 20,739 photos, 560 members
- Aachen 9,794 photos, 747 members
- Tasty Maastricht 6,228 photos, 534 members
- ARCHITECTURAL Favourites 39,573 photos, 1,097 members
- Ghent graffiti / street art 6,724 photos, 99 members
- BrusselBlogt foto's 20,937 photos, 538 members
- Gent Collection 652 photos, 119 members
- Italy 436,447 photos, 17,023 members
- Umbria 24,879 photos, 1,722 members
- Tuscany / Toscana 53,437 photos, 4,339 members
- Rotterdam, The Netherlands 70,712 photos, 3,368 members
- gentblogt 3,737 photos, 248 members
- Budapest award (add 1 award 3) 14,483 photos, 1,399 members
- Concrete Jungles 21,561 photos, 1,435 members
- Budapest 64,967 photos, 3,795 members
- People at the airport 1,341 photos, 419 members
- Fine-ART photos (Invite only) 36,005 photos, 9,926 members
- World100F – The QualityGroup 19,020 photos, 2,430 members
- Pritzker Prize First Choice 4,604 photos, 1,417 members
- REPEATING PATTERNS 12,553 photos, 863 members
- Leuven 18,042 photos, 657 members
- Mechelen 15,785 photos, 504 members
- Landmarks around the world 18,866 photos, 1,663 members
- Beach - Praia - Playa - Plage - Ocean and Waterfronts 27,467 photos, 2,731 members
- Boerentoren, Pride of Europe 83 photos, 36 members
- Split 6,000 photos, 381 members
- *Clair-Obscur / Darkness-Light* 158,568 photos, 5,589 members
- Pensive Abstractions 48,024 photos, 1,400 members
- WALLS Only WALLS ! 29,814 photos, 6,593 members
- Bled 2,132 photos, 416 members
- Ljubljana 5,756 photos, 728 members
- DALMATIA 17,034 photos, 493 members
- Zadar 2,637 photos, 244 members
"Wauter has an amazing eye for thoughtful compositions! It's great to see our Belgian cities from a different angle ;)"
May 24th, 2008
"I have been watching Amaury's photostream for over a year and it is one of the most interesting and beautiful streams I have the pleasure to view. He has a sharp eye for the compositions in life that are just waiting for a keen photographer such as himself to spot. With each shot, you see him grow.
His unique and inspired photographs are only matched by the truly kind and considerate comments he responds to in turn and talking with him is always a gift."
October 16th, 2007
"It's always a pleasure getting comments from this guy. His comments are always well thought through and positive. His photos are also always a pleasure to look at. He's got some talent, this one!"
April 27th, 2007
"I just thought that it was about time someone wrote a testimonial about our 'friend' wauter. I like his particular way of viewing the world around him and the way in which he conveys this world through his photography. I also like that he is open to the opinions of others - he will at least be open minded enough to explore suggestions and he receives comments well - even if he decides that he does prefer things his way in the end. It's this openess which I feel will make him stronger as a photographer as time goes on."
February 1st, 2007
"I think this guy has "the eye"!
He notices special things around him, he is focused and exploring.
His pics are versatile too.
His photos show that he loves bright colours, architecture and details, especially the effect of combining details.
In my opinion and for my taste, he is a true talent to follow!"
February 26th, 2007
- Amaury Henderick
- November 2006
- Ghent & Antwerp, Belgium
- I am: