Hi! I'm Tudor. Sometimes I take pictures of my dog, Ryder, and my toddler, Devon.
Doggies are awesome. So are kiddos.
- Project Yahoo Wallpaper 4,542 photos, 835 members
- Fuji x100s 146,020 photos, 7,423 members
- Yahoo News: Your Photos 8,185 photos, 1,765 members
- The cat who turned on and off 8,629 photos, 548 members
- Flickr 11|11|11 2,024 photos, 3,081 members
- Project 365 1,932,915 photos, 31,046 members
- Your Best Shot 2009 14,787 photos, 18,198 members
- Consumerist.com 181,670 photos, 5,185 members
- 52 Weeks 61,296 photos, 6,095 members
- Columbia Lake 88 photos, 10 members
- Mercy, Pity, Peace & Love 3,608 photos, 1,803 members
- When Regan Had a Beard 15 photos, 4 members
- Adventure Dogs 3,960 photos, 169 members
- Canine Macro 1,693 photos, 418 members
- blue + rust 14,613 photos, 1,346 members
- Writing Machines 7,773 photos, 10,573 members
- wilderness experiences 4,233 photos, 263 members
- Ricoh 500G 4,598 photos, 777 members
- 365 Days of My Dog 7,831 photos, 209 members
- Ontario Sustainable Energy 38 photos, 40 members
- ActionSampler 6,912 photos, 1,618 members
- Appetite for destruction? 9,084 photos, 513 members
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L USM 161,513 photos, 9,753 members
- Diptychs - two is better than one! 122,542 photos, 29,012 members
- suburbanality - little boxes on the hillside 15,419 photos, 1,341 members
- 12 Hours 12 photos, 135 members
- Blog Guelph 12,847 photos, 192 members
- Downtown Guelph 2,196 photos, 80 members
- Niagara Escarpment World Biosphere Reserve 1,923 photos, 76 members
- Guelph Photography Club 28,925 photos, 316 members
- Canon 30v / Elan 7e 2,012 photos, 129 members
- Dogs with an attitude 44,787 photos, 2,477 members
- Dog Portraits 63,416 photos, 11,086 members
- A new morning (post 1 - comment on 1) 8,968 photos, 1,125 members
- St. Jacobs 308 photos, 33 members
- Bruce Trail 3,875 photos, 287 members
- Fruit & Veg 206,060 photos, 48,787 members
- Simple and minimalistic 214,106 photos, 9,486 members
- Wide Angle and People 33,520 photos, 2,716 members
- fenced 5,106 photos, 616 members
- Fences & Fencing 12,827 photos, 2,982 members
- Beautiful Light 1,846,524 photos, 67,259 members
- - windowshots - 9,025 photos, 641 members
- League of the Empty Chair (interestingly Out Of Place) 17,094 photos, 18,115 members
- Plastic Toy Soldier 2,695 photos, 771 members
- Hillside Festival 1,244 photos, 71 members
- FLUID 7,460 photos, 777 members
- Lensbabies 47,065 photos, 5,473 members
- The Magic Hour: Long Light (NOT sunset) 39,939 photos, 3,753 members
- Zoomburst 1,658 photos, 394 members
"All you have to know about Two Door is his affinity for all things MANLY AND GROPEY. But mostly hands. Female hands at that!"
August 17th, 2010
"Having spent quite a bit of time perusing all of the wonderful images of contacts and friends on Flickr, I can honestly say that I haven't found anything else that has commanded my attention at the same level as Tudor's photography. Whether he's photographing the wonder of the male human form in his inspired self-portraits, capturing the marvelous scenery of the "Beauty of the North" (Canada), or capturing the essence of his "Friends and Lovers", Tudor's photography is sure to delight, inspire, captivate, and sometimes make you want to vomit. (Yes, this is a good thing... something about the primal filth that is humanity and whatnot...)
Genius? Madness? The jury's still out. Either way, he's fucking brilliant!"
September 20th, 2007
Rob :) says:
"If tudor lived near me we'd call him 'tapped' not neccesarily mad, but pleasantly individual. He was one of the first contacts I had when I started to flickr and his images that appear in my contacts page are nearly always the ones I click on first. I have a special frame on my monitor with a special 'Tudor Muff Cover' just in casae its another one with his kecks off."
January 17th, 2007
"Tudor takes pictures of such amazing honey-tinged moments...if only more people had his eye for finding beauty! His photographs are gorgeous, sensual, and capture things which normal photographers can't touch. I am a admirer of his works, and I always look forward to his latest additions."
October 23rd, 2005
"Tudor has this way of starting epidemics. First it was blogging, then picture-taking and I daresay that if it weren't for him, I wouldn't be all that into public nudity. So if you see Tudor doing something strange, give it 6 months and everyone'll be doing it."
August 10th, 2005
"He'll save your soul."
July 28th, 2005
"Tudor is the man who inspired me to begin looking through a lens myself. I bought my first camera after seeing the wonders he could bring out in his. (He's ever helpful and patient in my progress as well ;)). His images continue to excite and inspire me more than he can imagine and he consistently grows all the greater with each passing click. He's truly a unique and wonderful person whose personality resonates in every capture he shows and I love him dearly. He'll make you laugh, he'll make you cry, he'll make you think, admire his compelling images, drink wine, run in circles, and go WTF?!
He also has a truly spectacular ass.
(He told me to say that last bit. I think.)"
July 20th, 2005
"Tudor (TheGiantVermin) consistently posts some of my favorite photos - he has a singularly unique and humorous view of the world. That *totally* shows through his lens and is evident in his unique and well-executed photographic choices. He also is as helpful with tips and pointers as a novice like me could want.
*And* he has impeccible taste in girlfriends. :-)
Yep. Tudor's the man."
July 20th, 2005
- February 2005
- I am:
- Male and Taken