Hi! I'm Tudor. Sometimes I take pictures of my dog, Ryder, and my toddler, Devon.
Doggies are awesome. So are kiddos.
- Project Yahoo Wallpaper 3,857 photos, 817 members
- Fuji x100s 139,653 photos, 7,434 members
- Yahoo News: Your Photos 8,356 photos, 1,753 members
- The cat who turned on and off 8,632 photos, 548 members
- Flickr 11|11|11 2,052 photos, 3,125 members
- Project 365 1,901,139 photos, 30,939 members
- Your Best Shot 2009 14,953 photos, 18,390 members
- Consumerist.com 176,826 photos, 5,251 members
- 52 Weeks 61,174 photos, 6,105 members
- Columbia Lake 88 photos, 10 members
- Mercy, Pity, Peace & Love 3,690 photos, 1,796 members
- When Regan Had a Beard 15 photos, 5 members
- Adventure Dogs 3,450 photos, 158 members
- Canine Macro 1,606 photos, 416 members
- blue + rust 14,257 photos, 1,344 members
- Writing Machines 5,829 photos, 10,202 members
- wilderness experiences 3,743 photos, 262 members
- Ricoh 500G 4,217 photos, 738 members
- 365 Days of My Dog 7,692 photos, 208 members
- Ontario Sustainable Energy 35 photos, 37 members
- ActionSampler 7,057 photos, 1,625 members
- Appetite for destruction? 8,712 photos, 513 members
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L USM 158,572 photos, 9,642 members
- Diptychs - two is better than one! 124,695 photos, 28,814 members
- suburbanality - little boxes on the hillside 15,270 photos, 1,322 members
- 12 Hours 12 photos, 139 members
- Blog Guelph 12,435 photos, 191 members
- Downtown Guelph 2,176 photos, 141 members
- Niagara Escarpment World Biosphere Reserve 1,840 photos, 73 members
- Guelph Photography Club 28,183 photos, 317 members
- Canon 30v / Elan 7e 1,991 photos, 124 members
- Dogs with an attitude 42,398 photos, 2,415 members
- Dog Portraits 55,542 photos, 10,067 members
- A new morning (post 1 - comment on 1) 8,511 photos, 1,110 members
- St. Jacobs 306 photos, 29 members
- Bruce Trail 3,639 photos, 280 members
- Fruit & Veg 207,941 photos, 47,876 members
- Simple and minimalistic 182,959 photos, 8,709 members
- Wide Angle and People 29,970 photos, 2,619 members
- fenced 4,355 photos, 592 members
- Fences & Fencing 12,926 photos, 3,018 members
- Beautiful Light 1,592,892 photos, 61,949 members
- - windowshots - 9,325 photos, 646 members
- League of the Empty Chair (interestingly Out Of Place) 16,783 photos, 17,815 members
- Plastic Toy Soldier 2,488 photos, 760 members
- Hillside Festival 1,193 photos, 71 members
- FLUID 6,680 photos, 770 members
- Lensbabies 45,402 photos, 5,453 members
- The Magic Hour: Long Light (NOT sunset) 37,360 photos, 3,645 members
- Zoomburst 1,528 photos, 376 members
"All you have to know about Two Door is his affinity for all things MANLY AND GROPEY. But mostly hands. Female hands at that!"
August 17th, 2010
"Having spent quite a bit of time perusing all of the wonderful images of contacts and friends on Flickr, I can honestly say that I haven't found anything else that has commanded my attention at the same level as Tudor's photography. Whether he's photographing the wonder of the male human form in his inspired self-portraits, capturing the marvelous scenery of the "Beauty of the North" (Canada), or capturing the essence of his "Friends and Lovers", Tudor's photography is sure to delight, inspire, captivate, and sometimes make you want to vomit. (Yes, this is a good thing... something about the primal filth that is humanity and whatnot...)
Genius? Madness? The jury's still out. Either way, he's fucking brilliant!"
September 20th, 2007
Rob :) says:
"If tudor lived near me we'd call him 'tapped' not neccesarily mad, but pleasantly individual. He was one of the first contacts I had when I started to flickr and his images that appear in my contacts page are nearly always the ones I click on first. I have a special frame on my monitor with a special 'Tudor Muff Cover' just in casae its another one with his kecks off."
January 17th, 2007
"Tudor takes pictures of such amazing honey-tinged moments...if only more people had his eye for finding beauty! His photographs are gorgeous, sensual, and capture things which normal photographers can't touch. I am a admirer of his works, and I always look forward to his latest additions."
October 23rd, 2005
"Tudor has this way of starting epidemics. First it was blogging, then picture-taking and I daresay that if it weren't for him, I wouldn't be all that into public nudity. So if you see Tudor doing something strange, give it 6 months and everyone'll be doing it."
August 10th, 2005
"He'll save your soul."
July 28th, 2005
"Tudor is the man who inspired me to begin looking through a lens myself. I bought my first camera after seeing the wonders he could bring out in his. (He's ever helpful and patient in my progress as well ;)). His images continue to excite and inspire me more than he can imagine and he consistently grows all the greater with each passing click. He's truly a unique and wonderful person whose personality resonates in every capture he shows and I love him dearly. He'll make you laugh, he'll make you cry, he'll make you think, admire his compelling images, drink wine, run in circles, and go WTF?!
He also has a truly spectacular ass.
(He told me to say that last bit. I think.)"
July 20th, 2005
"Tudor (TheGiantVermin) consistently posts some of my favorite photos - he has a singularly unique and humorous view of the world. That *totally* shows through his lens and is evident in his unique and well-executed photographic choices. He also is as helpful with tips and pointers as a novice like me could want.
*And* he has impeccible taste in girlfriends. :-)
Yep. Tudor's the man."
July 20th, 2005
- February 2005
- I am:
- Male and Taken