Hi! I'm Tudor. Sometimes I take pictures of my dog, Ryder, and my toddler, Devon.
Doggies are awesome. So are kiddos.
- Project Yahoo Wallpaper 4,506 photos, 831 members
- Fuji x100s 147,614 photos, 7,359 members
- The cat who turned on and off 8,655 photos, 545 members
- Flickr 11|11|11 2,009 photos, 3,051 members
- Project 365 1,942,390 photos, 30,935 members
- Your Best Shot 2009 14,725 photos, 18,049 members
- Consumerist.com 178,334 photos, 5,129 members
- 52 Weeks 61,348 photos, 6,063 members
- Columbia Lake 88 photos, 10 members
- Mercy, Pity, Peace & Love 3,576 photos, 1,797 members
- When Regan Had a Beard 15 photos, 4 members
- Adventure Dogs 4,067 photos, 171 members
- Canine Macro 1,717 photos, 416 members
- blue + rust 14,683 photos, 1,339 members
- Writing Machines 8,245 photos, 10,645 members
- wilderness experiences 4,279 photos, 265 members
- Ricoh 500G 4,785 photos, 785 members
- 365 Days of My Dog 7,854 photos, 213 members
- Ontario Sustainable Energy 38 photos, 41 members
- ActionSampler 6,917 photos, 1,609 members
- Appetite for destruction? 9,130 photos, 512 members
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L USM 162,549 photos, 9,760 members
- Diptychs - two is better than one! 121,480 photos, 28,928 members
- suburbanality - little boxes on the hillside 15,464 photos, 1,329 members
- 12 Hours 12 photos, 134 members
- Blog Guelph 12,790 photos, 189 members
- Downtown Guelph 2,169 photos, 79 members
- Niagara Escarpment World Biosphere Reserve 1,951 photos, 75 members
- Guelph Photography Club 28,720 photos, 313 members
- Canon 30v / Elan 7e 2,034 photos, 128 members
- Dogs with an attitude 45,275 photos, 2,480 members
- Dog Portraits 66,230 photos, 11,357 members
- A new morning (post 1 - comment on 1) 9,057 photos, 1,119 members
- St. Jacobs 308 photos, 33 members
- Bruce Trail 3,953 photos, 290 members
- Fruit & Veg 206,175 photos, 48,944 members
- Simple and minimalistic 216,770 photos, 9,670 members
- Wide Angle and People 34,254 photos, 2,723 members
- fenced 5,385 photos, 619 members
- Fences & Fencing 12,732 photos, 2,959 members
- Beautiful Light 1,908,636 photos, 68,619 members
- - windowshots - 8,999 photos, 639 members
- League of the Empty Chair : Interestingly Out Of Place !!! 17,232 photos, 18,181 members
- Plastic Toy Soldier 2,716 photos, 769 members
- Hillside Festival 1,243 photos, 71 members
- FLUID 7,584 photos, 776 members
- Lensbabies 47,537 photos, 5,450 members
- The Magic Hour: Long Light (NOT sunset) 40,450 photos, 3,786 members
- Zoomburst 1,678 photos, 392 members
- The Secret Life of Toys 496,589 photos, 22,313 members
"All you have to know about Two Door is his affinity for all things MANLY AND GROPEY. But mostly hands. Female hands at that!"
August 17th, 2010
"Having spent quite a bit of time perusing all of the wonderful images of contacts and friends on Flickr, I can honestly say that I haven't found anything else that has commanded my attention at the same level as Tudor's photography. Whether he's photographing the wonder of the male human form in his inspired self-portraits, capturing the marvelous scenery of the "Beauty of the North" (Canada), or capturing the essence of his "Friends and Lovers", Tudor's photography is sure to delight, inspire, captivate, and sometimes make you want to vomit. (Yes, this is a good thing... something about the primal filth that is humanity and whatnot...)
Genius? Madness? The jury's still out. Either way, he's fucking brilliant!"
September 20th, 2007
Rob :) says:
"If tudor lived near me we'd call him 'tapped' not neccesarily mad, but pleasantly individual. He was one of the first contacts I had when I started to flickr and his images that appear in my contacts page are nearly always the ones I click on first. I have a special frame on my monitor with a special 'Tudor Muff Cover' just in casae its another one with his kecks off."
January 17th, 2007
"Tudor takes pictures of such amazing honey-tinged moments...if only more people had his eye for finding beauty! His photographs are gorgeous, sensual, and capture things which normal photographers can't touch. I am a admirer of his works, and I always look forward to his latest additions."
October 23rd, 2005
"Tudor has this way of starting epidemics. First it was blogging, then picture-taking and I daresay that if it weren't for him, I wouldn't be all that into public nudity. So if you see Tudor doing something strange, give it 6 months and everyone'll be doing it."
August 10th, 2005
lavish dog says:
"He'll save your soul."
July 28th, 2005
"Tudor is the man who inspired me to begin looking through a lens myself. I bought my first camera after seeing the wonders he could bring out in his. (He's ever helpful and patient in my progress as well ;)). His images continue to excite and inspire me more than he can imagine and he consistently grows all the greater with each passing click. He's truly a unique and wonderful person whose personality resonates in every capture he shows and I love him dearly. He'll make you laugh, he'll make you cry, he'll make you think, admire his compelling images, drink wine, run in circles, and go WTF?!
He also has a truly spectacular ass.
(He told me to say that last bit. I think.)"
July 20th, 2005
"Tudor (TheGiantVermin) consistently posts some of my favorite photos - he has a singularly unique and humorous view of the world. That *totally* shows through his lens and is evident in his unique and well-executed photographic choices. He also is as helpful with tips and pointers as a novice like me could want.
*And* he has impeccible taste in girlfriends. :-)
Yep. Tudor's the man."
July 20th, 2005
- February 2005
- I am:
- Male and Taken