Hi! I'm Tudor. I have a dog named Ryder.
Doggies are awesome.
Sometimes I take pictures.
- Project Yahoo Wallpaper 3,176 photos, 758 members
- Fuji x100s 133,259 photos, 7,399 members
- Yahoo News: Your Photos 8,418 photos, 1,738 members
- The cat who turned on and off 8,631 photos, 552 members
- Flickr 11|11|11 2,070 photos, 3,151 members
- Project 365 1,873,748 photos, 30,667 members
- Your Best Shot 2009 15,034 photos, 18,513 members
- Consumerist.com 168,855 photos, 5,261 members
- 52 Weeks 60,877 photos, 6,075 members
- Columbia Lake 88 photos, 10 members
- Mercy, Pity, Peace & Love 3,763 photos, 1,764 members
- When Regan Had a Beard 15 photos, 5 members
- Adventure Dogs 3,189 photos, 144 members
- Canine Macro 1,559 photos, 411 members
- blue + rust 14,172 photos, 1,350 members
- Writing Machines 5,429 photos, 9,841 members
- wilderness experiences 3,287 photos, 249 members
- Ricoh 500G 4,064 photos, 713 members
- 365 Days of My Dog 7,586 photos, 201 members
- Ontario Sustainable Energy 35 photos, 37 members
- ActionSampler 7,127 photos, 1,624 members
- Appetite for destruction? 8,408 photos, 506 members
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L USM 154,204 photos, 9,540 members
- Diptychs - two is better than one! 125,384 photos, 28,559 members
- suburbanality - little boxes on the hillside 15,135 photos, 1,320 members
- 12 Hours 12 photos, 139 members
- Blog Guelph 12,386 photos, 191 members
- Downtown Guelph 2,146 photos, 139 members
- Niagara Escarpment World Biosphere Reserve 1,716 photos, 74 members
- Guelph Photography Club 28,048 photos, 320 members
- Canon 30v / Elan 7e 1,999 photos, 123 members
- Dogs with an attitude 40,740 photos, 2,355 members
- Dog Portraits 50,625 photos, 9,334 members
- A new morning (post 1 - comment on 1) 8,144 photos, 1,102 members
- St. Jacobs 305 photos, 29 members
- Bruce Trail 3,544 photos, 276 members
- Fruit & Veg 218,363 photos, 45,680 members
- Simple and minimalistic 162,187 photos, 8,081 members
- Wide Angle and People 27,692 photos, 2,536 members
- fenced 4,015 photos, 569 members
- Fences & Fencing 12,968 photos, 3,031 members
- Beautiful Light 1,390,501 photos, 57,186 members
- - windowshots - 9,188 photos, 642 members
- League of the Empty Chair (interestingly Out Of Place) 16,488 photos, 17,350 members
- Plastic Toy Soldier 2,429 photos, 762 members
- Hillside Festival 1,193 photos, 71 members
- FLUID 6,352 photos, 764 members
- Lensbabies 44,840 photos, 5,432 members
- The Magic Hour: Long Light (NOT sunset) 35,142 photos, 3,516 members
- Zoomburst 1,480 photos, 358 members
"All you have to know about Two Door is his affinity for all things MANLY AND GROPEY. But mostly hands. Female hands at that!"
August 17th, 2010
"Having spent quite a bit of time perusing all of the wonderful images of contacts and friends on Flickr, I can honestly say that I haven't found anything else that has commanded my attention at the same level as Tudor's photography. Whether he's photographing the wonder of the male human form in his inspired self-portraits, capturing the marvelous scenery of the "Beauty of the North" (Canada), or capturing the essence of his "Friends and Lovers", Tudor's photography is sure to delight, inspire, captivate, and sometimes make you want to vomit. (Yes, this is a good thing... something about the primal filth that is humanity and whatnot...)
Genius? Madness? The jury's still out. Either way, he's fucking brilliant!"
September 20th, 2007
Rob :) says:
"If tudor lived near me we'd call him 'tapped' not neccesarily mad, but pleasantly individual. He was one of the first contacts I had when I started to flickr and his images that appear in my contacts page are nearly always the ones I click on first. I have a special frame on my monitor with a special 'Tudor Muff Cover' just in casae its another one with his kecks off."
January 17th, 2007
"Tudor takes pictures of such amazing honey-tinged moments...if only more people had his eye for finding beauty! His photographs are gorgeous, sensual, and capture things which normal photographers can't touch. I am a admirer of his works, and I always look forward to his latest additions."
October 23rd, 2005
"Tudor has this way of starting epidemics. First it was blogging, then picture-taking and I daresay that if it weren't for him, I wouldn't be all that into public nudity. So if you see Tudor doing something strange, give it 6 months and everyone'll be doing it."
August 10th, 2005
"He'll save your soul."
July 28th, 2005
"Tudor is the man who inspired me to begin looking through a lens myself. I bought my first camera after seeing the wonders he could bring out in his. (He's ever helpful and patient in my progress as well ;)). His images continue to excite and inspire me more than he can imagine and he consistently grows all the greater with each passing click. He's truly a unique and wonderful person whose personality resonates in every capture he shows and I love him dearly. He'll make you laugh, he'll make you cry, he'll make you think, admire his compelling images, drink wine, run in circles, and go WTF?!
He also has a truly spectacular ass.
(He told me to say that last bit. I think.)"
July 20th, 2005
"Tudor (TheGiantVermin) consistently posts some of my favorite photos - he has a singularly unique and humorous view of the world. That *totally* shows through his lens and is evident in his unique and well-executed photographic choices. He also is as helpful with tips and pointers as a novice like me could want.
*And* he has impeccible taste in girlfriends. :-)
Yep. Tudor's the man."
July 20th, 2005
- February 2005