Hi! I'm Tudor. I have a dog named Ryder.
Doggies are awesome.
Sometimes I take pictures.
- Yahoo News: Your Photos 8,962 photos, 1,550 members
- The cat who turned on and off 8,243 photos, 519 members
- Flickr 11|11|11 2,148 photos, 3,294 members
- Project 365 1,690,381 photos, 28,389 members
- Your Best Shot 2009 15,491 photos, 19,111 members
- Consumerist.com 124,708 photos, 5,093 members
- 52 Weeks 57,375 photos, 5,922 members
- Columbia Lake 91 photos, 11 members
- Mercy, Pity, Peace & Love 3,951 photos, 1,609 members
- When Regan Had a Beard 17 photos, 5 members
- Adventure Dogs 2,318 photos, 114 members
- Canine Macro 1,570 photos, 401 members
- blue + rust 13,167 photos, 1,344 members
- Writing Machines 4,859 photos, 7,113 members
- wilderness experiences 1,703 photos, 181 members
- Ricoh 500G 3,405 photos, 601 members
- 365 Days of My Dog 7,395 photos, 190 members
- Ontario Sustainable Energy 35 photos, 39 members
- ActionSampler 7,061 photos, 1,609 members
- Appetite for destruction? 6,605 photos, 471 members
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L USM 134,529 photos, 8,857 members
- Diptychs - two is better than one! 123,236 photos, 25,151 members
- suburbanality - showing up those gritty urban photographers 13,688 photos, 1,220 members
- 12 Hours 12 photos, 135 members
- Blog Guelph 10,779 photos, 188 members
- Downtown Guelph 1,968 photos, 133 members
- Niagara Escarpment World Biosphere Reserve 1,035 photos, 68 members
- Guelph Photography Club 26,557 photos, 318 members
- Canon 30v / Elan 7e 1,828 photos, 101 members
- Dogs with an attitude 36,396 photos, 2,261 members
- Dog Portraits 31,898 photos, 6,333 members
- A new morning (post 1 - comment on 1) 7,038 photos, 1,030 members
- St. Jacobs 251 photos, 24 members
- Bruce Trail 2,770 photos, 246 members
- Fruit & Veg 182,349 photos, 37,242 members
- Simple and minimalistic 99,658 photos, 5,660 members
- Wide Angle and People 18,553 photos, 2,071 members
- fenced 3,183 photos, 493 members
- Fences & Fencing 13,323 photos, 3,085 members
- Beautiful Light 778,528 photos, 31,987 members
- - windowshots - 8,889 photos, 636 members
- League of the Empty Chair (interestingly Out Of Place) 14,535 photos, 13,787 members
- Plastic Toy Soldier 2,203 photos, 727 members
- Hillside Festival 1,000 photos, 68 members
- FLUID 5,106 photos, 722 members
- Lensbabies 41,713 photos, 5,351 members
- The Magic Hour: Long Light (NOT sunset) 28,574 photos, 3,042 members
- Zoomburst 1,194 photos, 307 members
- The Secret Life of Toys 337,523 photos, 20,714 members
- Unseen War 6,473 photos, 2,777 members
"All you have to know about Two Door is his affinity for all things MANLY AND GROPEY. But mostly hands. Female hands at that!"
17th August, 2010
"Having spent quite a bit of time perusing all of the wonderful images of contacts and friends on Flickr, I can honestly say that I haven't found anything else that has commanded my attention at the same level as Tudor's photography. Whether he's photographing the wonder of the male human form in his inspired self-portraits, capturing the marvelous scenery of the "Beauty of the North" (Canada), or capturing the essence of his "Friends and Lovers", Tudor's photography is sure to delight, inspire, captivate, and sometimes make you want to vomit. (Yes, this is a good thing... something about the primal filth that is humanity and whatnot...)
Genius? Madness? The jury's still out. Either way, he's fucking brilliant!"
20th September, 2007
Rob :) says:
"If tudor lived near me we'd call him 'tapped' not neccesarily mad, but pleasantly individual. He was one of the first contacts I had when I started to flickr and his images that appear in my contacts page are nearly always the ones I click on first. I have a special frame on my monitor with a special 'Tudor Muff Cover' just in casae its another one with his kecks off."
17th January, 2007
"Tudor takes pictures of such amazing honey-tinged moments...if only more people had his eye for finding beauty! His photographs are gorgeous, sensual, and capture things which normal photographers can't touch. I am a admirer of his works, and I always look forward to his latest additions."
23rd October, 2005
"Tudor has this way of starting epidemics. First it was blogging, then picture-taking and I daresay that if it weren't for him, I wouldn't be all that into public nudity. So if you see Tudor doing something strange, give it 6 months and everyone'll be doing it."
10th August, 2005
"He'll save your soul."
28th July, 2005
"Tudor is the man who inspired me to begin looking through a lens myself. I bought my first camera after seeing the wonders he could bring out in his. (He's ever helpful and patient in my progress as well ;)). His images continue to excite and inspire me more than he can imagine and he consistently grows all the greater with each passing click. He's truly a unique and wonderful person whose personality resonates in every capture he shows and I love him dearly. He'll make you laugh, he'll make you cry, he'll make you think, admire his compelling images, drink wine, run in circles, and go WTF?!
He also has a truly spectacular ass.
(He told me to say that last bit. I think.)"
20th July, 2005
"Tudor (TheGiantVermin) consistently posts some of my favorite photos - he has a singularly unique and humorous view of the world. That *totally* shows through his lens and is evident in his unique and well-executed photographic choices. He also is as helpful with tips and pointers as a novice like me could want.
*And* he has impeccible taste in girlfriends. :-)
Yep. Tudor's the man."
20th July, 2005
- February 2005