Hi! I'm Tudor. I have a dog named Ryder.
Doggies are awesome.
Sometimes I take pictures.
- Project Yahoo Wallpaper 2,586 photos, 659 members
- Fuji x100s 120,477 photos, 7,243 members
- Yahoo News: Your Photos 8,467 photos, 1,732 members
- The cat who turned on and off 8,586 photos, 542 members
- Flickr 11|11|11 2,085 photos, 3,188 members
- Project 365 1,824,770 photos, 30,056 members
- Your Best Shot 2009 15,130 photos, 18,653 members
- Consumerist.com 158,556 photos, 5,216 members
- 52 Weeks 59,652 photos, 6,031 members
- Columbia Lake 91 photos, 11 members
- Mercy, Pity, Peace & Love 3,799 photos, 1,719 members
- When Regan Had a Beard 15 photos, 5 members
- Adventure Dogs 2,956 photos, 132 members
- Canine Macro 1,542 photos, 403 members
- blue + rust 13,907 photos, 1,341 members
- Writing Machines 5,285 photos, 9,079 members
- wilderness experiences 2,712 photos, 233 members
- Ricoh 500G 3,839 photos, 690 members
- 365 Days of My Dog 7,533 photos, 193 members
- Ontario Sustainable Energy 35 photos, 39 members
- ActionSampler 7,189 photos, 1,618 members
- Appetite for destruction? 8,091 photos, 495 members
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L USM 149,862 photos, 9,323 members
- Diptychs - two is better than one! 124,648 photos, 27,648 members
- suburbanality - urban and concrete jungle shots are unsuitable. 14,873 photos, 1,292 members
- 12 Hours 12 photos, 138 members
- Blog Guelph 11,872 photos, 192 members
- Downtown Guelph 2,084 photos, 137 members
- Niagara Escarpment World Biosphere Reserve 1,514 photos, 76 members
- Guelph Photography Club 27,362 photos, 321 members
- Canon 30v / Elan 7e 1,925 photos, 116 members
- Dogs with an attitude 39,583 photos, 2,317 members
- Dog Portraits 44,594 photos, 8,355 members
- A new morning (post 1 - comment on 1) 7,734 photos, 1,079 members
- St. Jacobs 299 photos, 29 members
- Bruce Trail 3,242 photos, 265 members
- Fruit & Veg 208,392 photos, 43,646 members
- Simple and minimalistic 139,884 photos, 7,370 members
- Wide Angle and People 24,745 photos, 2,417 members
- fenced 3,737 photos, 548 members
- Fences & Fencing 13,016 photos, 3,043 members
- Beautiful Light 1,165,905 photos, 49,205 members
- - windowshots - 9,124 photos, 644 members
- League of the Empty Chair (interestingly Out Of Place) 15,999 photos, 16,229 members
- Plastic Toy Soldier 2,454 photos, 756 members
- Hillside Festival 1,169 photos, 71 members
- FLUID 5,966 photos, 750 members
- Lensbabies 43,846 photos, 5,412 members
- The Magic Hour: Long Light (NOT sunset) 32,976 photos, 3,394 members
- Zoomburst 1,355 photos, 335 members
"All you have to know about Two Door is his affinity for all things MANLY AND GROPEY. But mostly hands. Female hands at that!"
August 17th, 2010
"Having spent quite a bit of time perusing all of the wonderful images of contacts and friends on Flickr, I can honestly say that I haven't found anything else that has commanded my attention at the same level as Tudor's photography. Whether he's photographing the wonder of the male human form in his inspired self-portraits, capturing the marvelous scenery of the "Beauty of the North" (Canada), or capturing the essence of his "Friends and Lovers", Tudor's photography is sure to delight, inspire, captivate, and sometimes make you want to vomit. (Yes, this is a good thing... something about the primal filth that is humanity and whatnot...)
Genius? Madness? The jury's still out. Either way, he's fucking brilliant!"
September 20th, 2007
Rob :) says:
"If tudor lived near me we'd call him 'tapped' not neccesarily mad, but pleasantly individual. He was one of the first contacts I had when I started to flickr and his images that appear in my contacts page are nearly always the ones I click on first. I have a special frame on my monitor with a special 'Tudor Muff Cover' just in casae its another one with his kecks off."
January 17th, 2007
"Tudor takes pictures of such amazing honey-tinged moments...if only more people had his eye for finding beauty! His photographs are gorgeous, sensual, and capture things which normal photographers can't touch. I am a admirer of his works, and I always look forward to his latest additions."
October 23rd, 2005
"Tudor has this way of starting epidemics. First it was blogging, then picture-taking and I daresay that if it weren't for him, I wouldn't be all that into public nudity. So if you see Tudor doing something strange, give it 6 months and everyone'll be doing it."
August 10th, 2005
"He'll save your soul."
July 28th, 2005
"Tudor is the man who inspired me to begin looking through a lens myself. I bought my first camera after seeing the wonders he could bring out in his. (He's ever helpful and patient in my progress as well ;)). His images continue to excite and inspire me more than he can imagine and he consistently grows all the greater with each passing click. He's truly a unique and wonderful person whose personality resonates in every capture he shows and I love him dearly. He'll make you laugh, he'll make you cry, he'll make you think, admire his compelling images, drink wine, run in circles, and go WTF?!
He also has a truly spectacular ass.
(He told me to say that last bit. I think.)"
July 20th, 2005
"Tudor (TheGiantVermin) consistently posts some of my favorite photos - he has a singularly unique and humorous view of the world. That *totally* shows through his lens and is evident in his unique and well-executed photographic choices. He also is as helpful with tips and pointers as a novice like me could want.
*And* he has impeccible taste in girlfriends. :-)
Yep. Tudor's the man."
July 20th, 2005
- February 2005