Hi! I'm Tudor. I have a dog named Ryder.
Doggies are awesome.
Sometimes I take pictures.
- Project Yahoo Wallpaper 3,370 photos, 774 members
- Fuji x100s 135,775 photos, 7,421 members
- Yahoo News: Your Photos 8,395 photos, 1,744 members
- The cat who turned on and off 8,637 photos, 551 members
- Flickr 11|11|11 2,064 photos, 3,142 members
- Project 365 1,887,240 photos, 30,713 members
- Your Best Shot 2009 15,006 photos, 18,463 members
- Consumerist.com 172,621 photos, 5,254 members
- 52 Weeks 61,010 photos, 6,077 members
- Columbia Lake 88 photos, 10 members
- Mercy, Pity, Peace & Love 3,723 photos, 1,779 members
- When Regan Had a Beard 15 photos, 5 members
- Adventure Dogs 3,241 photos, 152 members
- Canine Macro 1,607 photos, 413 members
- blue + rust 14,323 photos, 1,348 members
- Writing Machines 5,453 photos, 9,991 members
- wilderness experiences 3,470 photos, 255 members
- Ricoh 500G 4,128 photos, 718 members
- 365 Days of My Dog 7,630 photos, 204 members
- Ontario Sustainable Energy 35 photos, 37 members
- ActionSampler 7,112 photos, 1,623 members
- Appetite for destruction? 8,568 photos, 510 members
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L USM 156,132 photos, 9,559 members
- Diptychs - two is better than one! 125,630 photos, 28,666 members
- suburbanality - little boxes on the hillside 15,142 photos, 1,316 members
- 12 Hours 12 photos, 139 members
- Blog Guelph 12,371 photos, 191 members
- Downtown Guelph 2,152 photos, 140 members
- Niagara Escarpment World Biosphere Reserve 1,760 photos, 74 members
- Guelph Photography Club 28,108 photos, 318 members
- Canon 30v / Elan 7e 1,991 photos, 123 members
- Dogs with an attitude 41,428 photos, 2,381 members
- Dog Portraits 52,574 photos, 9,635 members
- A new morning (post 1 - comment on 1) 8,276 photos, 1,110 members
- St. Jacobs 306 photos, 29 members
- Bruce Trail 3,593 photos, 278 members
- Fruit & Veg 209,026 photos, 47,466 members
- Simple and minimalistic 170,302 photos, 8,300 members
- Wide Angle and People 28,864 photos, 2,581 members
- fenced 4,153 photos, 580 members
- Fences & Fencing 12,955 photos, 3,029 members
- Beautiful Light 1,478,742 photos, 59,233 members
- - windowshots - 9,269 photos, 643 members
- League of the Empty Chair (interestingly Out Of Place) 16,630 photos, 17,539 members
- Plastic Toy Soldier 2,449 photos, 759 members
- Hillside Festival 1,193 photos, 71 members
- FLUID 6,454 photos, 767 members
- Lensbabies 45,082 photos, 5,444 members
- The Magic Hour: Long Light (NOT sunset) 36,065 photos, 3,581 members
- Zoomburst 1,490 photos, 361 members
"All you have to know about Two Door is his affinity for all things MANLY AND GROPEY. But mostly hands. Female hands at that!"
August 17th, 2010
"Having spent quite a bit of time perusing all of the wonderful images of contacts and friends on Flickr, I can honestly say that I haven't found anything else that has commanded my attention at the same level as Tudor's photography. Whether he's photographing the wonder of the male human form in his inspired self-portraits, capturing the marvelous scenery of the "Beauty of the North" (Canada), or capturing the essence of his "Friends and Lovers", Tudor's photography is sure to delight, inspire, captivate, and sometimes make you want to vomit. (Yes, this is a good thing... something about the primal filth that is humanity and whatnot...)
Genius? Madness? The jury's still out. Either way, he's fucking brilliant!"
September 20th, 2007
Rob :) says:
"If tudor lived near me we'd call him 'tapped' not neccesarily mad, but pleasantly individual. He was one of the first contacts I had when I started to flickr and his images that appear in my contacts page are nearly always the ones I click on first. I have a special frame on my monitor with a special 'Tudor Muff Cover' just in casae its another one with his kecks off."
January 17th, 2007
"Tudor takes pictures of such amazing honey-tinged moments...if only more people had his eye for finding beauty! His photographs are gorgeous, sensual, and capture things which normal photographers can't touch. I am a admirer of his works, and I always look forward to his latest additions."
October 23rd, 2005
"Tudor has this way of starting epidemics. First it was blogging, then picture-taking and I daresay that if it weren't for him, I wouldn't be all that into public nudity. So if you see Tudor doing something strange, give it 6 months and everyone'll be doing it."
August 10th, 2005
"He'll save your soul."
July 28th, 2005
"Tudor is the man who inspired me to begin looking through a lens myself. I bought my first camera after seeing the wonders he could bring out in his. (He's ever helpful and patient in my progress as well ;)). His images continue to excite and inspire me more than he can imagine and he consistently grows all the greater with each passing click. He's truly a unique and wonderful person whose personality resonates in every capture he shows and I love him dearly. He'll make you laugh, he'll make you cry, he'll make you think, admire his compelling images, drink wine, run in circles, and go WTF?!
He also has a truly spectacular ass.
(He told me to say that last bit. I think.)"
July 20th, 2005
"Tudor (TheGiantVermin) consistently posts some of my favorite photos - he has a singularly unique and humorous view of the world. That *totally* shows through his lens and is evident in his unique and well-executed photographic choices. He also is as helpful with tips and pointers as a novice like me could want.
*And* he has impeccible taste in girlfriends. :-)
Yep. Tudor's the man."
July 20th, 2005
- February 2005