Hi! I'm Tudor. I have a dog named Ryder.
Doggies are awesome.
Sometimes I take pictures.
- Project Yahoo Wallpaper 3,198 photos, 769 members
- Fuji x100s 134,489 photos, 7,415 members
- Yahoo News: Your Photos 8,401 photos, 1,737 members
- The cat who turned on and off 8,645 photos, 552 members
- Flickr 11|11|11 2,070 photos, 3,149 members
- Project 365 1,878,406 photos, 30,698 members
- Your Best Shot 2009 15,025 photos, 18,500 members
- Consumerist.com 170,428 photos, 5,258 members
- 52 Weeks 60,867 photos, 6,085 members
- Columbia Lake 88 photos, 10 members
- Mercy, Pity, Peace & Love 3,753 photos, 1,766 members
- When Regan Had a Beard 15 photos, 5 members
- Adventure Dogs 3,204 photos, 146 members
- Canine Macro 1,568 photos, 411 members
- blue + rust 14,224 photos, 1,351 members
- Writing Machines 5,436 photos, 9,911 members
- wilderness experiences 3,309 photos, 250 members
- Ricoh 500G 4,088 photos, 719 members
- 365 Days of My Dog 7,606 photos, 204 members
- Ontario Sustainable Energy 35 photos, 37 members
- ActionSampler 7,118 photos, 1,624 members
- Appetite for destruction? 8,472 photos, 509 members
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L USM 155,060 photos, 9,548 members
- Diptychs - two is better than one! 125,493 photos, 28,651 members
- suburbanality - little boxes on the hillside 15,164 photos, 1,319 members
- 12 Hours 12 photos, 139 members
- Blog Guelph 12,341 photos, 191 members
- Downtown Guelph 2,133 photos, 140 members
- Niagara Escarpment World Biosphere Reserve 1,735 photos, 74 members
- Guelph Photography Club 28,043 photos, 319 members
- Canon 30v / Elan 7e 1,990 photos, 123 members
- Dogs with an attitude 41,020 photos, 2,364 members
- Dog Portraits 51,343 photos, 9,451 members
- A new morning (post 1 - comment on 1) 8,197 photos, 1,107 members
- St. Jacobs 306 photos, 29 members
- Bruce Trail 3,553 photos, 276 members
- Fruit & Veg 220,096 photos, 46,176 members
- Simple and minimalistic 165,257 photos, 8,160 members
- Wide Angle and People 28,123 photos, 2,562 members
- fenced 4,070 photos, 574 members
- Fences & Fencing 12,966 photos, 3,033 members
- Beautiful Light 1,422,841 photos, 58,043 members
- - windowshots - 9,225 photos, 642 members
- League of the Empty Chair (interestingly Out Of Place) 16,552 photos, 17,464 members
- Plastic Toy Soldier 2,445 photos, 761 members
- Hillside Festival 1,193 photos, 71 members
- FLUID 6,375 photos, 767 members
- Lensbabies 44,977 photos, 5,438 members
- The Magic Hour: Long Light (NOT sunset) 35,504 photos, 3,539 members
- Zoomburst 1,482 photos, 357 members
"All you have to know about Two Door is his affinity for all things MANLY AND GROPEY. But mostly hands. Female hands at that!"
August 17th, 2010
"Having spent quite a bit of time perusing all of the wonderful images of contacts and friends on Flickr, I can honestly say that I haven't found anything else that has commanded my attention at the same level as Tudor's photography. Whether he's photographing the wonder of the male human form in his inspired self-portraits, capturing the marvelous scenery of the "Beauty of the North" (Canada), or capturing the essence of his "Friends and Lovers", Tudor's photography is sure to delight, inspire, captivate, and sometimes make you want to vomit. (Yes, this is a good thing... something about the primal filth that is humanity and whatnot...)
Genius? Madness? The jury's still out. Either way, he's fucking brilliant!"
September 20th, 2007
Rob :) says:
"If tudor lived near me we'd call him 'tapped' not neccesarily mad, but pleasantly individual. He was one of the first contacts I had when I started to flickr and his images that appear in my contacts page are nearly always the ones I click on first. I have a special frame on my monitor with a special 'Tudor Muff Cover' just in casae its another one with his kecks off."
January 17th, 2007
"Tudor takes pictures of such amazing honey-tinged moments...if only more people had his eye for finding beauty! His photographs are gorgeous, sensual, and capture things which normal photographers can't touch. I am a admirer of his works, and I always look forward to his latest additions."
October 23rd, 2005
"Tudor has this way of starting epidemics. First it was blogging, then picture-taking and I daresay that if it weren't for him, I wouldn't be all that into public nudity. So if you see Tudor doing something strange, give it 6 months and everyone'll be doing it."
August 10th, 2005
"He'll save your soul."
July 28th, 2005
"Tudor is the man who inspired me to begin looking through a lens myself. I bought my first camera after seeing the wonders he could bring out in his. (He's ever helpful and patient in my progress as well ;)). His images continue to excite and inspire me more than he can imagine and he consistently grows all the greater with each passing click. He's truly a unique and wonderful person whose personality resonates in every capture he shows and I love him dearly. He'll make you laugh, he'll make you cry, he'll make you think, admire his compelling images, drink wine, run in circles, and go WTF?!
He also has a truly spectacular ass.
(He told me to say that last bit. I think.)"
July 20th, 2005
"Tudor (TheGiantVermin) consistently posts some of my favorite photos - he has a singularly unique and humorous view of the world. That *totally* shows through his lens and is evident in his unique and well-executed photographic choices. He also is as helpful with tips and pointers as a novice like me could want.
*And* he has impeccible taste in girlfriends. :-)
Yep. Tudor's the man."
July 20th, 2005
- February 2005