i love you but you dont know it yet.
The dream comes first, then the symbol from the dream appears in waking life in ways that seem incredibly meaningful - though, it is hard to understand. I feel as though my photos of ordinary scenes are pieces of this meaningful dream of life.
I don't Photoshop, if anything manipulations are done in camera or flickr and noted on photo.
photos taken by ME unless noted on the photo~!
I like buildings and food.
© All rights reserved - - No Usage Allowed in Any Form Without the Written Consent of the photographer (ME)
This work by www.flickr.com/photos/tsteinke/ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.
- I wish I lived in the 70's 2,141 photos, 220 members
- Beauty of Nature 355,896 photos, 5,634 members
- Butterflys/moths from around the globe 20,282 photos, 395 members
- Beautiful Bugs 161,201 photos, 6,972 members
- Denver at Night 4,800 photos, 564 members
- The Real Pinellas County 1,074 photos, 81 members
- Carl Zeiss Planar T* 2/45 for Contax G 5,833 photos, 1,026 members
- Mid-Century Architecture (Non-Residential) 8,770 photos, 643 members
- Clouds and Anything Else...Home of the clouds ! 220,439 photos, 11,876 members
- Flickr Friday 27,774 photos, 35,836 members
- Babies 136,496 photos, 14,016 members
- Home&Decor ! 30,792 photos, 1,501 members
- Minerals and rocks and fossils 23,818 photos, 2,285 members
- Exterior Ranch-Style House Photos 1,618 photos, 149 members
- My Vintage Addiction 27,895 photos, 981 members
- Mermaids 4,366 photos, 873 members
- Victorian Photographic Portraits of People 19,547 photos, 653 members
- Cabinet Portraits, CDV, photos on cardboard 25,561 photos, 606 members
- Cabinet Cards 9,644 photos, 474 members
- "Old Pictures & Post Cards" 72,500 photos, 1,294 members
- The Museum of Found Photographs 100,070 photos, 2,645 members
- Vintage Portraiture 31,051 photos, 1,094 members
- Birdshare 514,214 photos, 8,195 members
- Bird Identification Help Group 57,494 photos, 8,385 members
- Renaissance "Faire Ladys" 21,889 photos, 623 members
- medieval fair 19,758 photos, 1,126 members
- Architecture and Buildings 441,167 photos, 8,648 members
- The dog ate my homework! 1,300 photos, 103 members
- Movie & TV Locations Database 3,429 photos, 549 members
- The Modern Front Garden 2,613 photos, 420 members
- bokeh 207,669 photos, 62,083 members
- Toys: Pachisaurs 104 photos, 36 members
- Renaissance Festivals of the World 17,117 photos, 263 members
- Vintage Home Interiors 3,274 photos, 1,496 members
- products of the imagination (vegeterian/ vegan) 4,767 photos, 182 members
- flickr Food Photographers 138,131 photos, 2,619 members
- Cats I love you 39,183 photos, 1,990 members
- Home Inspirasi 19 photos, 13 members
- Muffler Men and other Roadside Statues, also cool signs. 10,553 photos, 422 members
- Star Wars Weekends 407 photos, 94 members
- Grain is Good 448,608 photos, 15,853 members
- HOME ~ SECRETS OF MY HOME ~ 3,896 photos, 554 members
- REAL LIVING 2,431 photos, 262 members
- Renaissance Faire's 23,032 photos, 391 members
- bay area renaissance festival 136 photos, 42 members
- Renaissance 33,745 photos, 1,203 members
- Renaissance Festivals and faires 54,506 photos, 1,876 members
- GRAFFITI NATION 631,136 photos, 7,480 members
- San Francisco 277,124 photos, 15,663 members
- Just Street Photography 2,188,342 photos, 70,906 members
meisje kim says:
"t. steinke is one of those rare photographers that shoots pictures straight from the heart and as you can tell by her pictures her heart is very pure, sincere and upfront. she never seizes to amaze me with the natural kind of shots she manages to take and the stunning effects they have. i love her photography for being real. breathtaking and enchanting.
and if that wasnt good enough already, she happens to be the most amazing person on this world too."
August 3rd, 2009
Blind Soul says:
"Whenever I need a cheer-up, I come here: to your photostream. Not only is she a very talented photographer; she is a wonderful human being as well.
September 20th, 2008
- Tiffany Steinke
- September 2005
- lil dundun, usa
- I am: