Witty, intelligent, good looking, modest and with a decidedly variable grip on reality, Che himself wears a TT T-shirt (true)
Taken by Dr Joolz
"She was a scholar , he was a wise guy...To be with them is like watching a marriage between a panther and a kangaroo. (Joolz), always superbly dressed, stylish, walking alonside a man nearly a foot taller than she was, an oversize kid in Black Converse All Stars, blue jeans and a grey hooded sweatshirt. On the surface it seemed to make no sense...but only on the surface"
[Apologies to Paul Auster]
- Guardian and Observer Book Swap - left books 1,258 photos, 339 members
- OCA Painters 390 photos, 81 members
- Car Free and Carefree 32 photos, 12 members
- Bicycle Racing 28,661 photos, 1,710 members
- bicycle part failures 663 photos, 173 members
- Bike Friday Pictures 1,106 photos, 165 members
- Abbeydale Picture House 149 photos, 14 members
- Taste T.O. 2,096 photos, 142 members
- Quality Portrait Photography 40,618 photos, 5,752 members
- Oh no you don't! 89 photos, 32 members
- Tell a story in 5 frames (Visual story telling) 195 photos, 12,725 members
- OCA Textiles 80 photos, 35 members
- Open College of the Arts 20,195 photos, 1,222 members
- Campagnolo 4,545 photos, 589 members
- Bicycle Porn 42,901 photos, 2,799 members
- Follow my Leda 561 photos, 70 members
- outallnight - the Mark Lomas Project 27 photos, 9 members
- Misinterpreted Text 1,383 photos, 231 members
- Don't Worry What Anyone Else Thinks, Wear It With Pride 421 photos, 108 members
- heart street art (READ THE RULES!) 4,078 photos, 321 members
- Well Embarrascan 222 photos, 52 members
- That British Eccentricity - A Very British Celebration 4,476 photos, 445 members
- The Children That We Were 595 photos, 188 members
- tO_gO_reD 1,417 photos, 301 members
- THE SIMPSONS 2,901 photos, 850 members
- You Are Here (Maps) 330 photos, 84 members
- on the down low 10,044 photos, 790 members
- Hotels 55,254 photos, 5,157 members
- Imaginary England: Not exactly snowed under. 1,577 photos, 135 members
- Narcissism Thursdays 733 photos, 133 members
- Holga Waterfalls 6 photos, 8 members
- theMoMAproject [NYC] 32,410 photos, 4,635 members
- Strobist.com 588,560 photos, 117,570 members
- lletres / letters 1,432 photos, 204 members
- Could Dan be your man? 4 photos, 4 members
- ╠Best of de la Semaine╣ 347 photos, 564 members
- The Flickr Portrait Gallery 325,762 photos, 20,651 members
- Picturing the Woman 82,231 photos, 7,445 members
- Big UK Flickrmeets 934 photos, 152 members
- Miscellaneous Objects 3,483 photos, 224 members
- Ice Cream Vans 2,774 photos, 763 members
- 07_07_07 8,090 photos, 5,007 members
- Metroblogging Streetart 693 photos, 136 members
- Canon EOS 5D Series 420,341 photos, 18,203 members
- UK Flickr MEETS 1,104 photos, 522 members
- Man in The White Suit - Film Photos, UK! 14,279 photos, 333 members
- urban area 4,961 photos, 117 members
- Stop playing with your food! 6,700 photos, 1,118 members
- My Favorite Piece of Street Art 984 photos, 137 members
- Soap 9,769 photos, 1,458 members
"Gareth is a multi talented photographer from Sheffield. He pretends to have a doppelgänger in Buenos Aires, who happens to be an epistemology professor. But truth has to be said. There is no double, Gareth has a parallel life, he is that professor. There you go, I said it. Now we know his Deucième Tête, is up to the rest to discover la Troisième."
28th April, 2007
"TT sees magic in the everyday - and makes us all see it too.
A master of the serendipitous shot, he also thinks nothing of arranging cold alphabet spaghetti to perfection........"
22nd April, 2007
"Witty, intelligent, good looking, modest and with a decidedly variable grip on reality, T3 is definitely up there at the top of my all time top 10 Canon users. I like his style."
2nd January, 2007
Drunken Monkey says:
"I agree. TT is the dog's bollocks."
4th August, 2006
"In addition to all the admirable qualities already noted, with whom I am in hearty agreement in regards both to person and number, I would note only that avec une quatrieme tete, Trois Tetes might have been (subjunctive future conditional ablative jurassic) a brilliant scholar of Greek & Latin. Be that as it may, his grades in Upper School were quite good and he has my unqualified approval as a gentleman and a photographer. Morevoer I disapprove heartily of those persons who deleted him from some stupid group simply because one half of his face was in shadow. I'm sure such a group would delete the moon from the Solar System if they could."
18th April, 2006
"Great photos. Clever captions. What more does a person need?"
19th August, 2005
wacky doodler says:
"hard to find a man who is witty, intelligent, good looking, modest and with a decidedly variable grip on reality, that also has a great eye for lovely art on urban walls!"
25th April, 2005
- January 2005
- You don't think I am going to own up to that one, do you?
- Sheffield, UK
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Village Idiot