Witty, intelligent, good looking, modest and with a decidedly variable grip on reality, Che himself wears a TT T-shirt (true)
Taken by Dr Joolz
"She was a scholar , he was a wise guy...To be with them is like watching a marriage between a panther and a kangaroo. (Joolz), always superbly dressed, stylish, walking alonside a man nearly a foot taller than she was, an oversize kid in Black Converse All Stars, blue jeans and a grey hooded sweatshirt. On the surface it seemed to make no sense...but only on the surface"
[Apologies to Paul Auster]
- Guardian and Observer Book Swap - left books 1,255 photos, 334 members
- OCA Painters 380 photos, 84 members
- Car Free and Carefree 58 photos, 12 members
- Bicycle Racing 41,360 photos, 1,955 members
- bicycle part failures 711 photos, 192 members
- Bike Friday Pictures 1,396 photos, 251 members
- Abbeydale Picture House 135 photos, 14 members
- Taste T.O. 2,096 photos, 140 members
- Quality Portrait Photography 53,683 photos, 6,920 members
- Oh no you don't! 112 photos, 29 members
- Tell a story in 5 frames (Visual story telling) 192 photos, 12,882 members
- OCA Textiles 80 photos, 34 members
- Open College of the Arts 21,156 photos, 1,300 members
- Campagnolo 5,805 photos, 688 members
- Bicycle Porn 50,759 photos, 3,134 members
- Follow my Leda 661 photos, 70 members
- outallnight - the Mark Lomas Project 27 photos, 9 members
- Misinterpreted Text 1,547 photos, 240 members
- Don't Worry What Anyone Else Thinks, Wear It With Pride 252 photos, 106 members
- heart street art (READ THE RULES!) 3,777 photos, 316 members
- Well Embarrascan 223 photos, 49 members
- That British Eccentricity - A Very British Celebration 4,865 photos, 460 members
- The Children That We Were 648 photos, 197 members
- tO_gO_reD 1,617 photos, 310 members
- THE SIMPSONS 3,314 photos, 880 members
- You Are Here (Maps) 349 photos, 89 members
- on the down low 10,234 photos, 801 members
- Hotels 66,966 photos, 5,804 members
- Imaginary England: Not exactly snowed under. 1,813 photos, 143 members
- Narcissism Thursdays 712 photos, 135 members
- Holga Waterfalls 6 photos, 8 members
- theMoMAproject [NYC] 33,206 photos, 4,596 members
- Strobist.com 608,188 photos, 123,281 members
- lletres / letters 1,340 photos, 204 members
- Could Dan be your man? 4 photos, 4 members
- ╠Best of de la Semaine╣ 369 photos, 551 members
- The Flickr Portrait Gallery 383,910 photos, 22,772 members
- Picturing the Woman 78,503 photos, 7,285 members
- Big UK Flickrmeets 939 photos, 149 members
- Miscellaneous Objects 4,212 photos, 236 members
- Ice Cream Vans 3,491 photos, 849 members
- 07_07_07 7,861 photos, 4,907 members
- Metroblogging Streetart 802 photos, 163 members
- Canon EOS 5D Series 530,030 photos, 20,269 members
- UK Flickr MEETS 1,160 photos, 511 members
- Man in The White Suit - Film Photos, UK! 14,687 photos, 332 members
- urban area 5,417 photos, 116 members
- Stop playing with your food! 7,964 photos, 1,151 members
- My Favorite Piece of Street Art 1,325 photos, 144 members
- Soap 9,782 photos, 1,485 members
"Gareth is a multi talented photographer from Sheffield. He pretends to have a doppelgänger in Buenos Aires, who happens to be an epistemology professor. But truth has to be said. There is no double, Gareth has a parallel life, he is that professor. There you go, I said it. Now we know his Deucième Tête, is up to the rest to discover la Troisième."
April 28th, 2007
"TT sees magic in the everyday - and makes us all see it too.
A master of the serendipitous shot, he also thinks nothing of arranging cold alphabet spaghetti to perfection........"
April 22nd, 2007
"Witty, intelligent, good looking, modest and with a decidedly variable grip on reality, T3 is definitely up there at the top of my all time top 10 Canon users. I like his style."
January 2nd, 2007
Drunken Monkey says:
"I agree. TT is the dog's bollocks."
August 4th, 2006
"In addition to all the admirable qualities already noted, with whom I am in hearty agreement in regards both to person and number, I would note only that avec une quatrieme tete, Trois Tetes might have been (subjunctive future conditional ablative jurassic) a brilliant scholar of Greek & Latin. Be that as it may, his grades in Upper School were quite good and he has my unqualified approval as a gentleman and a photographer. Morevoer I disapprove heartily of those persons who deleted him from some stupid group simply because one half of his face was in shadow. I'm sure such a group would delete the moon from the Solar System if they could."
April 18th, 2006
"Great photos. Clever captions. What more does a person need?"
August 19th, 2005
wacky doodler says:
"hard to find a man who is witty, intelligent, good looking, modest and with a decidedly variable grip on reality, that also has a great eye for lovely art on urban walls!"
April 25th, 2005
- January 2005
- You don't think I am going to own up to that one, do you?
- Sheffield, UK
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Village Idiot