I am typically either occupied or preoccupied.
Sometimes I make a web comic, Small Victories. I never said it was funny.
- Sofa Free!! 10,182 photos, 920 members
- Conscious Cycle 7: Governors Island June 12-13 474 photos, 183 members
- 555 Gallery and Studios 82 photos, 5 members
- Detroit Everyday 29,562 photos, 951 members
- I Shot Dragonballyee 56 photos, 19 members
- 'Roid Week 2009 4,702 photos, 1,281 members
- Work To Do 364 photos, 34 members
- Postage Stamps: Works of Art (Post 1 : Comment 1) 975 photos, 121 members
- "Plastic People" or mannequins, dolls and more 304,731 photos, 7,103 members
- Sink Porn 64 photos, 35 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 456,939 photos, 50,966 members
- *****Conceptual Photography***** 147,611 photos, 8,730 members
- 365 Days - November 2008 6,505 photos, 70 members
- *Happy Ham* 895 photos, 303 members
- An Art Opening 7 photos, 353 members
- WNYC's Street Shots | Your NYC Photography 63,617 photos, 2,001 members
- William Eggleston 89,797 photos, 3,109 members
- whimsical bullshit 5,030 photos, 316 members
- Astoria 12,807 photos, 541 members
- Polaroid Apocalypse 5,743 photos, 528 members
- 'Roid Week 2008 2,540 photos, 831 members
- Lights by Day 1,254 photos, 2,753 members
- 365 Days 955,187 photos, 21,407 members
- sleeveface 4,202 photos, 2,464 members
- The Secret Life of Toys 494,926 photos, 22,323 members
- i own kayt tayp! 12 photos, 36 members
- LP portraits 2,170 photos, 1,010 members
- Robbie in the Lobby 30 photos, 33 members
- Dress Obsessed 5,817 photos, 1,045 members
- Science Fiction Unleashed 45,127 photos, 3,276 members
- "Natural Beauty" - Portraiture 5,274 photos, 1,554 members
- League of the Empty Chair : Interestingly Out Of Place !!! 17,210 photos, 18,169 members
- Wooster Collective 673,581 photos, 6,946 members
- theMoMAproject [NYC] 33,153 photos, 4,506 members
- Jef Aérosol 6,330 photos, 3,185 members
- Cybermen! 2,062 photos, 254 members
- i♥u 12,477 photos, 2,215 members
- Dead In.... and around the world 144 photos, 201 members
- rumble in the flickajungle 1,423 photos, 66 members
- half and half 1,169 photos, 286 members
- Friends First! 6,186 photos, 1,038 members
- TDW/TCW 154 photos, 40 members
- Flying Livestock 60 photos, 81 members
- Girls in bed 6,749 photos, 3,731 members
- am i still ill? 2,083 photos, 503 members
- TRUCK FETISH 9,788 photos, 542 members
- Sci-Fi scenery 9,485 photos, 1,442 members
- The Museum 840 photos, 231 members
- PLASTIC JESUS 930 photos, 399 members
- Clavicles 1,734 photos, 912 members
economic pear says:
"Look up the definition of 'sass' in the dictionary. It doesn't mention Trixie there, but it really should."
July 22nd, 2008
"I'm pretty much stalking her."
December 15th, 2007
"Churchill said of Russia that it was a "riddle wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma", but he was probably thinking of Trix.
Her pictures are shiny secrets. Her eyes see different worlds. And when she writes in her profile (see left) that "it's complicated", you just know she wouldn't like it if it wasn't.
She is, after all, the world's greatest girl detective. Churchill would have fallen for her, hard."
May 27th, 2007
" You will smile as she slays you
(Soon to be a major motion picture)
April 20th, 2007
draGnet ★ says:
"Rosie is The City. Unknowable, dynamic, complex, constant yet changing. And filthy. Don't be fooled by the marigolds, she's a dirty bird and no mistake!"
March 17th, 2007
"the most cleverest-est?"
February 21st, 2007
"One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
January 22nd, 2007
pretty pail says:
"This woman's photos float my boat.
Busily searching my booze addled mind for an appropriate testimonial for Rosie, it suddenly came to me in the form of a quote.
"This is life, take my picture."
She's a star."
January 8th, 2007
"chocolate. lemonade. the tilt-a-whirl. she is all of these things."
January 4th, 2007
"What I love about Trixie's work is that she has such a highly developed eye and a style that is distinctively, immistakeably, trixie-esque. Trixie has a way of shedding perspective on an object, person, piece o' street art/ signs, or even on cleverly posed action figures that is both humorous and poig-nant. I could, and do, look at her pix for hours."
September 20th, 2006
T-Town Photo Booth says:
"Whether she is capturing the night life of NYC, or photographing a discarded chair, Trixe Bedlam oozes talent.
She offers to sing us a lullaby, then threatens to kick our ass with one hand tied behind her back. I have no doubt she could do both, but I don't know yet which would be more enjoyable."
September 17th, 2005
- Trix B
- December 2004
- I am: