I am typically either occupied or preoccupied.
Sometimes I make a web comic, Small Victories. I never said it was funny.
- Sofa Free!! 9,278 photos, 904 members
- Conscious Cycle 7: Governors Island June 12-13 428 photos, 187 members
- 555 Gallery and Studios 82 photos, 5 members
- Detroit Everyday 24,313 photos, 857 members
- I Shot Dragonballyee 57 photos, 20 members
- 'Roid Week 2009 4,830 photos, 1,316 members
- Work To Do 235 photos, 30 members
- Postage Stamps: Works of Art (Post 1 : Comment 1) 1,204 photos, 106 members
- "Plastic People" or mannequins, dolls and more 213,053 photos, 6,613 members
- Sink Porn 69 photos, 39 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 380,930 photos, 50,433 members
- *****Conceptual Photography***** 80,380 photos, 6,670 members
- 365 Days - November 2008 7,082 photos, 70 members
- *Happy Ham* 811 photos, 301 members
- An Art Opening 7 photos, 367 members
- WNYC's Street Shots | Your NYC Photography 53,963 photos, 1,949 members
- William Eggleston 62,798 photos, 2,499 members
- whimsical bullshit 4,103 photos, 309 members
- Astoria 12,323 photos, 509 members
- Polaroid Apocalypse 4,518 photos, 461 members
- 'Roid Week 2008 2,655 photos, 841 members
- Lights by Day 1,283 photos, 2,834 members
- 365 Days 992,490 photos, 21,576 members
- sleeveface 4,285 photos, 2,531 members
- The Secret Life of Toys 380,825 photos, 21,372 members
- i own kayt tayp! 14 photos, 35 members
- LP portraits 2,203 photos, 1,003 members
- Robbie in the Lobby 31 photos, 34 members
- Dress Obsessed 6,245 photos, 1,045 members
- Science Fiction Unleashed 33,911 photos, 2,861 members
- "Natural Beauty" - Portraiture 5,461 photos, 1,359 members
- League of the Empty Chair (interestingly Out Of Place) 15,343 photos, 14,509 members
- Wooster Collective 543,704 photos, 6,963 members
- theMoMAproject [NYC] 32,429 photos, 4,606 members
- Jef Aérosol 6,332 photos, 3,218 members
- Cybermen! 2,011 photos, 250 members
- i♥u 12,743 photos, 2,250 members
- Dead In.... and around the world 219 photos, 198 members
- rumble in the flickajungle 1,472 photos, 69 members
- half and half 1,258 photos, 287 members
- Friends First! 6,180 photos, 1,064 members
- TDW/TCW 163 photos, 41 members
- Flying Livestock 64 photos, 84 members
- Girls in bed 2,841 photos, 3,020 members
- am i still ill? 2,120 photos, 497 members
- TRUCK FETISH 8,333 photos, 536 members
- Sci-Fi scenery 7,760 photos, 1,342 members
- The Museum 864 photos, 240 members
- PLASTIC JESUS 1,068 photos, 386 members
- Clavicles 1,885 photos, 885 members
"Look up the definition of 'sass' in the dictionary. It doesn't mention Trixie there, but it really should."
July 22nd, 2008
"I'm pretty much stalking her."
December 15th, 2007
"Churchill said of Russia that it was a "riddle wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma", but he was probably thinking of Trix.
Her pictures are shiny secrets. Her eyes see different worlds. And when she writes in her profile (see left) that "it's complicated", you just know she wouldn't like it if it wasn't.
She is, after all, the world's greatest girl detective. Churchill would have fallen for her, hard."
May 27th, 2007
" You will smile as she slays you
(Soon to be a major motion picture)
April 20th, 2007
draGnet ★ says:
"Rosie is The City. Unknowable, dynamic, complex, constant yet changing. And filthy. Don't be fooled by the marigolds, she's a dirty bird and no mistake!"
March 17th, 2007
Marianne Lea says:
"the most cleverest-est?"
February 21st, 2007
"One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
January 22nd, 2007
"This woman's photos float my boat.
Busily searching my booze addled mind for an appropriate testimonial for Rosie, it suddenly came to me in the form of a quote.
"This is life, take my picture."
She's a star."
January 8th, 2007
"chocolate. lemonade. the tilt-a-whirl. she is all of these things."
January 4th, 2007
"What I love about Trixie's work is that she has such a highly developed eye and a style that is distinctively, immistakeably, trixie-esque. Trixie has a way of shedding perspective on an object, person, piece o' street art/ signs, or even on cleverly posed action figures that is both humorous and poig-nant. I could, and do, look at her pix for hours."
September 20th, 2006
T-Town Photo Booth says:
"Whether she is capturing the night life of NYC, or photographing a discarded chair, Trixe Bedlam oozes talent.
She offers to sing us a lullaby, then threatens to kick our ass with one hand tied behind her back. I have no doubt she could do both, but I don't know yet which would be more enjoyable."
September 17th, 2005
- Trix B
- December 2004
- I am: