I am typically either occupied or preoccupied.
Sometimes I make a web comic, Small Victories. I never said it was funny.
- Sofa Free!! 9,828 photos, 918 members
- Conscious Cycle 7: Governors Island June 12-13 455 photos, 187 members
- 555 Gallery and Studios 82 photos, 5 members
- Detroit Everyday 28,001 photos, 920 members
- I Shot Dragonballyee 57 photos, 19 members
- 'Roid Week 2009 4,752 photos, 1,303 members
- Work To Do 311 photos, 32 members
- Postage Stamps: Works of Art (Post 1 : Comment 1) 975 photos, 117 members
- "Plastic People" or mannequins, dolls and more 272,959 photos, 7,000 members
- Sink Porn 64 photos, 37 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 427,716 photos, 51,028 members
- *****Conceptual Photography***** 132,366 photos, 8,323 members
- 365 Days - November 2008 6,737 photos, 70 members
- *Happy Ham* 862 photos, 300 members
- An Art Opening 7 photos, 362 members
- WNYC's Street Shots | Your NYC Photography 62,131 photos, 2,005 members
- William Eggleston 79,167 photos, 2,914 members
- whimsical bullshit 4,573 photos, 316 members
- Astoria 12,674 photos, 536 members
- Polaroid Apocalypse 5,372 photos, 511 members
- 'Roid Week 2008 2,547 photos, 835 members
- Lights by Day 1,262 photos, 2,793 members
- 365 Days 973,908 photos, 21,681 members
- sleeveface 4,240 photos, 2,502 members
- The Secret Life of Toys 453,393 photos, 22,137 members
- i own kayt tayp! 12 photos, 35 members
- LP portraits 2,171 photos, 1,007 members
- Robbie in the Lobby 32 photos, 33 members
- Dress Obsessed 5,981 photos, 1,054 members
- Science Fiction Unleashed 41,201 photos, 3,140 members
- "Natural Beauty" - Portraiture 5,421 photos, 1,513 members
- League of the Empty Chair (interestingly Out Of Place) 16,737 photos, 17,749 members
- Wooster Collective 629,243 photos, 6,994 members
- theMoMAproject [NYC] 33,165 photos, 4,590 members
- Jef Aérosol 6,339 photos, 3,222 members
- Cybermen! 2,056 photos, 258 members
- i♥u 12,655 photos, 2,238 members
- Dead In.... and around the world 206 photos, 202 members
- rumble in the flickajungle 1,421 photos, 66 members
- half and half 1,247 photos, 285 members
- Friends First! 6,174 photos, 1,051 members
- TDW/TCW 155 photos, 41 members
- Flying Livestock 61 photos, 83 members
- Girls in bed 4,393 photos, 3,417 members
- am i still ill? 2,292 photos, 512 members
- TRUCK FETISH 9,244 photos, 543 members
- Sci-Fi scenery 8,591 photos, 1,405 members
- The Museum 859 photos, 236 members
- PLASTIC JESUS 916 photos, 396 members
- Clavicles 1,860 photos, 909 members
"Look up the definition of 'sass' in the dictionary. It doesn't mention Trixie there, but it really should."
July 22nd, 2008
"I'm pretty much stalking her."
December 15th, 2007
"Churchill said of Russia that it was a "riddle wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma", but he was probably thinking of Trix.
Her pictures are shiny secrets. Her eyes see different worlds. And when she writes in her profile (see left) that "it's complicated", you just know she wouldn't like it if it wasn't.
She is, after all, the world's greatest girl detective. Churchill would have fallen for her, hard."
May 27th, 2007
" You will smile as she slays you
(Soon to be a major motion picture)
April 20th, 2007
draGnet ★ says:
"Rosie is The City. Unknowable, dynamic, complex, constant yet changing. And filthy. Don't be fooled by the marigolds, she's a dirty bird and no mistake!"
March 17th, 2007
Marianne Lea says:
"the most cleverest-est?"
February 21st, 2007
"One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
January 22nd, 2007
"This woman's photos float my boat.
Busily searching my booze addled mind for an appropriate testimonial for Rosie, it suddenly came to me in the form of a quote.
"This is life, take my picture."
She's a star."
January 8th, 2007
"chocolate. lemonade. the tilt-a-whirl. she is all of these things."
January 4th, 2007
"What I love about Trixie's work is that she has such a highly developed eye and a style that is distinctively, immistakeably, trixie-esque. Trixie has a way of shedding perspective on an object, person, piece o' street art/ signs, or even on cleverly posed action figures that is both humorous and poig-nant. I could, and do, look at her pix for hours."
September 20th, 2006
T-Town Photo Booth says:
"Whether she is capturing the night life of NYC, or photographing a discarded chair, Trixe Bedlam oozes talent.
She offers to sing us a lullaby, then threatens to kick our ass with one hand tied behind her back. I have no doubt she could do both, but I don't know yet which would be more enjoyable."
September 17th, 2005
- Trix B
- December 2004
- I am: