I am typically either occupied or preoccupied.
Sometimes I make a web comic, Small Victories. I never said it was funny.
- Sofa Free!! 9,797 photos, 922 members
- Conscious Cycle 7: Governors Island June 12-13 439 photos, 188 members
- 555 Gallery and Studios 82 photos, 5 members
- Detroit Everyday 27,152 photos, 905 members
- I Shot Dragonballyee 57 photos, 19 members
- 'Roid Week 2009 4,771 photos, 1,307 members
- Work To Do 302 photos, 32 members
- Postage Stamps: Works of Art (Post 1 : Comment 1) 973 photos, 116 members
- "Plastic People" or mannequins, dolls and more 262,177 photos, 6,950 members
- Sink Porn 64 photos, 37 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 417,668 photos, 50,946 members
- *****Conceptual Photography***** 122,247 photos, 8,091 members
- 365 Days - November 2008 6,737 photos, 70 members
- *Happy Ham* 849 photos, 300 members
- An Art Opening 7 photos, 364 members
- WNYC's Street Shots | Your NYC Photography 60,729 photos, 2,006 members
- William Eggleston 76,050 photos, 2,838 members
- whimsical bullshit 4,428 photos, 313 members
- Astoria 12,543 photos, 537 members
- Polaroid Apocalypse 5,205 photos, 501 members
- 'Roid Week 2008 2,559 photos, 834 members
- Lights by Day 1,263 photos, 2,803 members
- 365 Days 978,900 photos, 21,693 members
- sleeveface 4,247 photos, 2,512 members
- The Secret Life of Toys 440,103 photos, 22,032 members
- i own kayt tayp! 12 photos, 35 members
- LP portraits 2,174 photos, 1,007 members
- Robbie in the Lobby 32 photos, 34 members
- Dress Obsessed 6,038 photos, 1,052 members
- Science Fiction Unleashed 39,618 photos, 3,095 members
- "Natural Beauty" - Portraiture 5,439 photos, 1,481 members
- League of the Empty Chair (interestingly Out Of Place) 16,542 photos, 17,461 members
- Wooster Collective 613,468 photos, 6,997 members
- theMoMAproject [NYC] 33,264 photos, 4,595 members
- Jef Aérosol 6,335 photos, 3,223 members
- Cybermen! 2,078 photos, 258 members
- i♥u 12,667 photos, 2,244 members
- Dead In.... and around the world 216 photos, 202 members
- rumble in the flickajungle 1,460 photos, 66 members
- half and half 1,248 photos, 285 members
- Friends First! 6,151 photos, 1,051 members
- TDW/TCW 155 photos, 41 members
- Flying Livestock 61 photos, 83 members
- Girls in bed 3,964 photos, 3,324 members
- am i still ill? 2,319 photos, 510 members
- TRUCK FETISH 9,074 photos, 538 members
- Sci-Fi scenery 8,440 photos, 1,397 members
- The Museum 859 photos, 237 members
- PLASTIC JESUS 908 photos, 390 members
- Clavicles 1,861 photos, 904 members
"Look up the definition of 'sass' in the dictionary. It doesn't mention Trixie there, but it really should."
July 22nd, 2008
"I'm pretty much stalking her."
December 15th, 2007
"Churchill said of Russia that it was a "riddle wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma", but he was probably thinking of Trix.
Her pictures are shiny secrets. Her eyes see different worlds. And when she writes in her profile (see left) that "it's complicated", you just know she wouldn't like it if it wasn't.
She is, after all, the world's greatest girl detective. Churchill would have fallen for her, hard."
May 27th, 2007
" You will smile as she slays you
(Soon to be a major motion picture)
April 20th, 2007
draGnet ★ says:
"Rosie is The City. Unknowable, dynamic, complex, constant yet changing. And filthy. Don't be fooled by the marigolds, she's a dirty bird and no mistake!"
March 17th, 2007
Marianne Lea says:
"the most cleverest-est?"
February 21st, 2007
"One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
January 22nd, 2007
"This woman's photos float my boat.
Busily searching my booze addled mind for an appropriate testimonial for Rosie, it suddenly came to me in the form of a quote.
"This is life, take my picture."
She's a star."
January 8th, 2007
"chocolate. lemonade. the tilt-a-whirl. she is all of these things."
January 4th, 2007
"What I love about Trixie's work is that she has such a highly developed eye and a style that is distinctively, immistakeably, trixie-esque. Trixie has a way of shedding perspective on an object, person, piece o' street art/ signs, or even on cleverly posed action figures that is both humorous and poig-nant. I could, and do, look at her pix for hours."
September 20th, 2006
T-Town Photo Booth says:
"Whether she is capturing the night life of NYC, or photographing a discarded chair, Trixe Bedlam oozes talent.
She offers to sing us a lullaby, then threatens to kick our ass with one hand tied behind her back. I have no doubt she could do both, but I don't know yet which would be more enjoyable."
September 17th, 2005
- Trix B
- December 2004
- I am: