I am typically either occupied or preoccupied.
Sometimes I make a web comic, Small Victories. I never said it was funny.
- Sofa Free!! 9,603 photos, 918 members
- Conscious Cycle 7: Governors Island June 12-13 435 photos, 189 members
- 555 Gallery and Studios 82 photos, 5 members
- Detroit Everyday 25,831 photos, 884 members
- I Shot Dragonballyee 57 photos, 19 members
- 'Roid Week 2009 4,815 photos, 1,308 members
- Work To Do 269 photos, 32 members
- Postage Stamps: Works of Art (Post 1 : Comment 1) 973 photos, 115 members
- "Plastic People" or mannequins, dolls and more 243,669 photos, 6,843 members
- Sink Porn 64 photos, 37 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 402,268 photos, 50,781 members
- *****Conceptual Photography***** 107,693 photos, 7,668 members
- 365 Days - November 2008 7,069 photos, 70 members
- *Happy Ham* 818 photos, 302 members
- An Art Opening 7 photos, 366 members
- WNYC's Street Shots | Your NYC Photography 58,546 photos, 1,992 members
- William Eggleston 70,820 photos, 2,736 members
- whimsical bullshit 4,340 photos, 310 members
- Astoria 12,461 photos, 526 members
- Polaroid Apocalypse 4,893 photos, 486 members
- 'Roid Week 2008 2,621 photos, 837 members
- Lights by Day 1,271 photos, 2,814 members
- 365 Days 983,749 photos, 21,692 members
- sleeveface 4,266 photos, 2,519 members
- The Secret Life of Toys 418,474 photos, 21,875 members
- i own kayt tayp! 12 photos, 35 members
- LP portraits 2,181 photos, 1,005 members
- Robbie in the Lobby 32 photos, 34 members
- Dress Obsessed 6,070 photos, 1,056 members
- Science Fiction Unleashed 37,534 photos, 3,027 members
- "Natural Beauty" - Portraiture 5,448 photos, 1,444 members
- League of the Empty Chair (interestingly Out Of Place) 16,161 photos, 16,609 members
- Wooster Collective 588,278 photos, 6,990 members
- theMoMAproject [NYC] 33,007 photos, 4,601 members
- Jef Aérosol 6,235 photos, 3,221 members
- Cybermen! 2,070 photos, 257 members
- i♥u 12,702 photos, 2,241 members
- Dead In.... and around the world 217 photos, 198 members
- rumble in the flickajungle 1,459 photos, 66 members
- half and half 1,254 photos, 287 members
- Friends First! 6,120 photos, 1,055 members
- TDW/TCW 155 photos, 41 members
- Flying Livestock 61 photos, 83 members
- Girls in bed 3,510 photos, 3,224 members
- am i still ill? 2,268 photos, 509 members
- TRUCK FETISH 8,883 photos, 536 members
- Sci-Fi scenery 8,265 photos, 1,376 members
- The Museum 860 photos, 238 members
- PLASTIC JESUS 909 photos, 388 members
- Clavicles 1,876 photos, 905 members
"Look up the definition of 'sass' in the dictionary. It doesn't mention Trixie there, but it really should."
July 22nd, 2008
"I'm pretty much stalking her."
December 15th, 2007
"Churchill said of Russia that it was a "riddle wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma", but he was probably thinking of Trix.
Her pictures are shiny secrets. Her eyes see different worlds. And when she writes in her profile (see left) that "it's complicated", you just know she wouldn't like it if it wasn't.
She is, after all, the world's greatest girl detective. Churchill would have fallen for her, hard."
May 27th, 2007
" You will smile as she slays you
(Soon to be a major motion picture)
April 20th, 2007
draGnet ★ says:
"Rosie is The City. Unknowable, dynamic, complex, constant yet changing. And filthy. Don't be fooled by the marigolds, she's a dirty bird and no mistake!"
March 17th, 2007
Marianne Lea says:
"the most cleverest-est?"
February 21st, 2007
"One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
January 22nd, 2007
"This woman's photos float my boat.
Busily searching my booze addled mind for an appropriate testimonial for Rosie, it suddenly came to me in the form of a quote.
"This is life, take my picture."
She's a star."
January 8th, 2007
"chocolate. lemonade. the tilt-a-whirl. she is all of these things."
January 4th, 2007
"What I love about Trixie's work is that she has such a highly developed eye and a style that is distinctively, immistakeably, trixie-esque. Trixie has a way of shedding perspective on an object, person, piece o' street art/ signs, or even on cleverly posed action figures that is both humorous and poig-nant. I could, and do, look at her pix for hours."
September 20th, 2006
T-Town Photo Booth says:
"Whether she is capturing the night life of NYC, or photographing a discarded chair, Trixe Bedlam oozes talent.
She offers to sing us a lullaby, then threatens to kick our ass with one hand tied behind her back. I have no doubt she could do both, but I don't know yet which would be more enjoyable."
September 17th, 2005
- Trix B
- December 2004
- I am: