I am typically either occupied or preoccupied.
Sometimes I make a web comic, Small Victories. I never said it was funny.
- Sofa Free!! 9,539 photos, 913 members
- Conscious Cycle 7: Governors Island June 12-13 434 photos, 189 members
- 555 Gallery and Studios 82 photos, 5 members
- Detroit Everyday 25,448 photos, 872 members
- I Shot Dragonballyee 57 photos, 19 members
- 'Roid Week 2009 4,827 photos, 1,308 members
- Work To Do 250 photos, 31 members
- Postage Stamps: Works of Art (Post 1 : Comment 1) 974 photos, 113 members
- "Plastic People" or mannequins, dolls and more 236,259 photos, 6,787 members
- Sink Porn 64 photos, 38 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 396,520 photos, 50,700 members
- *****Conceptual Photography***** 101,096 photos, 7,421 members
- 365 Days - November 2008 7,076 photos, 70 members
- *Happy Ham* 811 photos, 302 members
- An Art Opening 7 photos, 365 members
- WNYC's Street Shots | Your NYC Photography 57,588 photos, 1,979 members
- William Eggleston 68,800 photos, 2,698 members
- whimsical bullshit 4,327 photos, 311 members
- Astoria 12,397 photos, 522 members
- Polaroid Apocalypse 4,728 photos, 476 members
- 'Roid Week 2008 2,624 photos, 837 members
- Lights by Day 1,273 photos, 2,821 members
- 365 Days 983,461 photos, 21,673 members
- sleeveface 4,255 photos, 2,519 members
- The Secret Life of Toys 408,728 photos, 21,776 members
- i own kayt tayp! 14 photos, 35 members
- LP portraits 2,177 photos, 1,004 members
- Robbie in the Lobby 32 photos, 34 members
- Dress Obsessed 6,144 photos, 1,059 members
- Science Fiction Unleashed 36,705 photos, 2,995 members
- "Natural Beauty" - Portraiture 5,454 photos, 1,445 members
- League of the Empty Chair (interestingly Out Of Place) 15,990 photos, 16,219 members
- Wooster Collective 576,310 photos, 6,990 members
- theMoMAproject [NYC] 32,931 photos, 4,602 members
- Jef Aérosol 6,214 photos, 3,221 members
- Cybermen! 2,069 photos, 259 members
- i♥u 12,708 photos, 2,241 members
- Dead In.... and around the world 208 photos, 198 members
- rumble in the flickajungle 1,461 photos, 67 members
- half and half 1,251 photos, 286 members
- Friends First! 6,087 photos, 1,058 members
- TDW/TCW 155 photos, 41 members
- Flying Livestock 61 photos, 84 members
- Girls in bed 3,288 photos, 3,164 members
- am i still ill? 2,238 photos, 505 members
- TRUCK FETISH 8,504 photos, 537 members
- Sci-Fi scenery 8,115 photos, 1,369 members
- The Museum 860 photos, 238 members
- PLASTIC JESUS 870 photos, 388 members
- Clavicles 1,904 photos, 903 members
"Look up the definition of 'sass' in the dictionary. It doesn't mention Trixie there, but it really should."
July 22nd, 2008
"I'm pretty much stalking her."
December 15th, 2007
"Churchill said of Russia that it was a "riddle wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma", but he was probably thinking of Trix.
Her pictures are shiny secrets. Her eyes see different worlds. And when she writes in her profile (see left) that "it's complicated", you just know she wouldn't like it if it wasn't.
She is, after all, the world's greatest girl detective. Churchill would have fallen for her, hard."
May 27th, 2007
" You will smile as she slays you
(Soon to be a major motion picture)
April 20th, 2007
draGnet ★ says:
"Rosie is The City. Unknowable, dynamic, complex, constant yet changing. And filthy. Don't be fooled by the marigolds, she's a dirty bird and no mistake!"
March 17th, 2007
Marianne Lea says:
"the most cleverest-est?"
February 21st, 2007
"One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
January 22nd, 2007
"This woman's photos float my boat.
Busily searching my booze addled mind for an appropriate testimonial for Rosie, it suddenly came to me in the form of a quote.
"This is life, take my picture."
She's a star."
January 8th, 2007
"chocolate. lemonade. the tilt-a-whirl. she is all of these things."
January 4th, 2007
"What I love about Trixie's work is that she has such a highly developed eye and a style that is distinctively, immistakeably, trixie-esque. Trixie has a way of shedding perspective on an object, person, piece o' street art/ signs, or even on cleverly posed action figures that is both humorous and poig-nant. I could, and do, look at her pix for hours."
September 20th, 2006
T-Town Photo Booth says:
"Whether she is capturing the night life of NYC, or photographing a discarded chair, Trixe Bedlam oozes talent.
She offers to sing us a lullaby, then threatens to kick our ass with one hand tied behind her back. I have no doubt she could do both, but I don't know yet which would be more enjoyable."
September 17th, 2005
- Trix B
- December 2004
- I am: