I am typically either occupied or preoccupied.
Sometimes I make a web comic, Small Victories. I never said it was funny.
- Sofa Free!! 9,804 photos, 918 members
- Conscious Cycle 7: Governors Island June 12-13 443 photos, 187 members
- 555 Gallery and Studios 82 photos, 5 members
- Detroit Everyday 27,822 photos, 915 members
- I Shot Dragonballyee 57 photos, 19 members
- 'Roid Week 2009 4,752 photos, 1,305 members
- Work To Do 310 photos, 32 members
- Postage Stamps: Works of Art (Post 1 : Comment 1) 975 photos, 118 members
- "Plastic People" or mannequins, dolls and more 270,110 photos, 6,985 members
- Sink Porn 64 photos, 37 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 425,049 photos, 51,015 members
- *****Conceptual Photography***** 129,868 photos, 8,267 members
- 365 Days - November 2008 6,737 photos, 70 members
- *Happy Ham* 861 photos, 300 members
- An Art Opening 7 photos, 363 members
- WNYC's Street Shots | Your NYC Photography 61,771 photos, 2,007 members
- William Eggleston 78,405 photos, 2,890 members
- whimsical bullshit 4,539 photos, 316 members
- Astoria 12,596 photos, 538 members
- Polaroid Apocalypse 5,328 photos, 510 members
- 'Roid Week 2008 2,551 photos, 835 members
- Lights by Day 1,262 photos, 2,796 members
- 365 Days 975,166 photos, 21,667 members
- sleeveface 4,243 photos, 2,506 members
- The Secret Life of Toys 450,271 photos, 22,109 members
- i own kayt tayp! 12 photos, 35 members
- LP portraits 2,174 photos, 1,006 members
- Robbie in the Lobby 32 photos, 33 members
- Dress Obsessed 6,036 photos, 1,050 members
- Science Fiction Unleashed 40,741 photos, 3,122 members
- "Natural Beauty" - Portraiture 5,442 photos, 1,507 members
- League of the Empty Chair (interestingly Out Of Place) 16,705 photos, 17,678 members
- Wooster Collective 626,048 photos, 6,996 members
- theMoMAproject [NYC] 33,094 photos, 4,593 members
- Jef Aérosol 6,366 photos, 3,222 members
- Cybermen! 2,080 photos, 257 members
- i♥u 12,660 photos, 2,240 members
- Dead In.... and around the world 216 photos, 202 members
- rumble in the flickajungle 1,460 photos, 66 members
- half and half 1,247 photos, 285 members
- Friends First! 6,161 photos, 1,052 members
- TDW/TCW 155 photos, 41 members
- Flying Livestock 61 photos, 83 members
- Girls in bed 4,261 photos, 3,375 members
- am i still ill? 2,340 photos, 512 members
- TRUCK FETISH 9,164 photos, 543 members
- Sci-Fi scenery 8,571 photos, 1,404 members
- The Museum 859 photos, 236 members
- PLASTIC JESUS 912 photos, 394 members
- Clavicles 1,861 photos, 904 members
"Look up the definition of 'sass' in the dictionary. It doesn't mention Trixie there, but it really should."
July 22nd, 2008
"I'm pretty much stalking her."
December 15th, 2007
"Churchill said of Russia that it was a "riddle wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma", but he was probably thinking of Trix.
Her pictures are shiny secrets. Her eyes see different worlds. And when she writes in her profile (see left) that "it's complicated", you just know she wouldn't like it if it wasn't.
She is, after all, the world's greatest girl detective. Churchill would have fallen for her, hard."
May 27th, 2007
" You will smile as she slays you
(Soon to be a major motion picture)
April 20th, 2007
draGnet ★ says:
"Rosie is The City. Unknowable, dynamic, complex, constant yet changing. And filthy. Don't be fooled by the marigolds, she's a dirty bird and no mistake!"
March 17th, 2007
Marianne Lea says:
"the most cleverest-est?"
February 21st, 2007
"One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
January 22nd, 2007
"This woman's photos float my boat.
Busily searching my booze addled mind for an appropriate testimonial for Rosie, it suddenly came to me in the form of a quote.
"This is life, take my picture."
She's a star."
January 8th, 2007
"chocolate. lemonade. the tilt-a-whirl. she is all of these things."
January 4th, 2007
"What I love about Trixie's work is that she has such a highly developed eye and a style that is distinctively, immistakeably, trixie-esque. Trixie has a way of shedding perspective on an object, person, piece o' street art/ signs, or even on cleverly posed action figures that is both humorous and poig-nant. I could, and do, look at her pix for hours."
September 20th, 2006
T-Town Photo Booth says:
"Whether she is capturing the night life of NYC, or photographing a discarded chair, Trixe Bedlam oozes talent.
She offers to sing us a lullaby, then threatens to kick our ass with one hand tied behind her back. I have no doubt she could do both, but I don't know yet which would be more enjoyable."
September 17th, 2005
- Trix B
- December 2004
- I am: