I am not only a pissed off customer I am also a pissed off Yahoo! stockholder.
And now for something completely different. . .
Attempting to capture the changing urban landscape, hoping to find the echoes of the past, documenting the present, finding the odd and unusual, and of course playing around with the camera.
If you know where to look, you too can find hope on the Williamsburg Bridge!
Sorry about not having much public, but some people have made it necessary. If you want to see more, we consider things on a case by case basis.
All photos are all copyrighted with rights reserved. Unauthorized use is prohibited. Licensing arrangements can be made. Contact us via flickr mail or via e-mail at flickr [at] triborough.org for more information.
- Cafes, Coffee Houses, Burger Joints, Food Carts. 53,329 photos, 2,880 members
- Mercedes Benz Law Enforcement Vehicles 545 photos, 95 members
- Hyundai Law Enforcement Vehicles 162 photos, 77 members
- Hummer Law Enforcement Vehicles 221 photos, 107 members
- Wisconsin Historic Markers 121 photos, 4 members
- Fire Services Pumpers of the United States 76 photos, 3 members
- Structure Engines of the United States 239 photos, 3 members
- Unique Agency Graphics 738 photos, 26 members
- Gateway National Recreation Area 1,481 photos, 92 members
- Fire Trucks of Nassau County,NY Long Island 277 photos, 73 members
- Fire Department Foam Units 204 photos, 68 members
- Antique Trucks, Fire Department, Firemen 4,005 photos, 317 members
- NJ - CAPE MAY COUNTY 6,199 photos, 340 members
- Air and Light Units 525 photos, 50 members
- Philadelphia Fire Tillers 191 photos, 9 members
- North American Fire & EMS Vehicles 9,804 photos, 149 members
- TAC, ERT, ETF, SWAT & Bomb Squad 678 photos, 82 members
- Fire Rehab Units 618 photos, 53 members
- GMC - Ambulance Service Vehicles 318 photos, 45 members
- Fire Department Ambulances 1,174 photos, 151 members
- Philadelphia Fire Engines 943 photos, 9 members
- Hackney [Rescue Leader] Fire Apparatus 363 photos, 59 members
- Philadelphia Fire Trucks 951 photos, 11 members
- Ford Escape 354 photos, 63 members
- Wrecked - Destroyed Law Enforcement Vehicles and Apparatus 254 photos, 36 members
- Philadelphia Fire Battalion SUVs and Supervisors 73 photos, 6 members
- Seagrave Fire Apparatus! 185 photos, 55 members
- Yonkers Fire Department 236 photos, 36 members
- IMPALA 2000-2005 698 photos, 14 members
- Horton Ambulances 604 photos, 27 members
- Ford - Ambulance Service Vehicles 3,277 photos, 196 members
- DC Metropolitan Police 980 photos, 33 members
- International (IHC) Emergency Vehicles 3,217 photos, 105 members
- Wilmington Fire Department, Wilmington Delaware. 198 photos, 33 members
- Indiana Emergency Services 3,465 photos, 140 members
- FIRE /EMS /AMBULLANCE OF THE OHIO VALLEY /MIDWEST 416 photos, 22 members
- Worldwide Fire Boats 658 photos, 47 members
- Chinatowns of the World 5,441 photos, 675 members
- Slicktop Nation 936 photos, 30 members
- Early Bronco 1,330 photos, 209 members
- Ford Explorers 948 photos, 37 members
- Maryland Historical Markers 831 photos, 60 members
- FIRE STATION LINE UPS 7,047 photos, 155 members
- Police, Fire and EMS vehicles 1,522 photos, 38 members
- Ghetto Police Cars (Beat-Up and Missing Hubcaps 201 photos, 27 members
- FIRE STATION NAME PLATES 2,759 photos, 64 members
- Northern New Jersey Fire Trucks 200 photos, 16 members
- Chrysler, Dodge & Plymouth - Ambulance Service Vehicles 196 photos, 39 members
- FIRE DEPARTMENT PARADES 403 photos, 31 members
- Cincinnati, As We See It 17,497 photos, 573 members
"Triborough is nothing short of obsessive, and that's what drew me to appreciate his photos. Who is this person who takes detailed pictures of NYC Transit manuals, subway signage, police cars and municipal structures? He never appears in his own photostream, and might as well be invisible for all I know, but his eye is sharp and his mind even sharper. Whenever I get a invite to a Flickr group by Triborough, I know it's one I'm going to enjoy completely."
July 27th, 2007
Loon Man says:
"Triborough is an enigma, yet (s)he speaks with an authoritative voice about train models, taxi cabs, and continental drifts. Never really known what to make of TB's contributions and comments in Guess Where NYC, where I normally encounter him/her: expertise is always appreciated, fun, too. Party, dude(ss)!"
October 21st, 2006
- November 2005
- Standing clear of the closing doors
- The Triborough Organization