I am not only a pissed off customer I am also a pissed off Yahoo! stockholder.
And now for something completely different. . .
Attempting to capture the changing urban landscape, hoping to find the echoes of the past, documenting the present, finding the odd and unusual, and of course playing around with the camera.
If you know where to look, you too can find hope on the Williamsburg Bridge!
Sorry about not having much public, but some people have made it necessary. If you want to see more, we consider things on a case by case basis.
All photos are all copyrighted with rights reserved. Unauthorized use is prohibited. Licensing arrangements can be made. Contact us via flickr mail or via e-mail at flickr [at] triborough.org for more information.
- Union Square Greenmarket, NYC 46 photos, 6 members
- All Long Island -- Brooklyn, Queens, Nassau & Suffolk 1,891 photos, 67 members
- Retired Fire Engines 4,933 photos, 345 members
- Fire Department Photography with An Artistic Touch 350 photos, 39 members
- FDNY Onscene 12 photos, 14 members
- Cafes, Coffee Houses, Burger Joints, Food Carts. 57,854 photos, 3,148 members
- Mercedes Benz Law Enforcement Vehicles 664 photos, 100 members
- Hyundai Law Enforcement Vehicles 193 photos, 80 members
- Hummer Law Enforcement Vehicles 254 photos, 107 members
- Wisconsin Historic Markers 151 photos, 5 members
- Fire Services Pumpers of the United States 99 photos, 3 members
- Unique Agency Graphics 850 photos, 27 members
- Gateway National Recreation Area 1,516 photos, 96 members
- Fire Trucks of Nassau County,NY Long Island 278 photos, 72 members
- Fire Department Foam Units 209 photos, 72 members
- Antique Trucks, Fire Department, Firemen 4,386 photos, 336 members
- NJ - CAPE MAY COUNTY 6,365 photos, 345 members
- Air and Light Units 544 photos, 54 members
- Philadelphia Fire Tillers 192 photos, 12 members
- North American Fire & EMS Vehicles 11,718 photos, 156 members
- TAC, ERT, ETF, SWAT & Bomb Squad 752 photos, 89 members
- Fire Rehab Units 635 photos, 56 members
- GMC - Ambulance Service Vehicles 341 photos, 47 members
- Fire Department Ambulances 1,230 photos, 156 members
- Philadelphia Fire Engines 944 photos, 9 members
- Hackney [Rescue Leader] Fire Apparatus 363 photos, 60 members
- Philadelphia Fire Trucks 963 photos, 12 members
- Ford Escape 367 photos, 66 members
- Wrecked - Destroyed Law Enforcement Vehicles and Apparatus 270 photos, 39 members
- Philadelphia Fire Battalion SUVs and Supervisors 75 photos, 6 members
- Seagrave Fire Apparatus! 207 photos, 60 members
- Yonkers Fire Department 245 photos, 38 members
- IMPALA 2000-2005 726 photos, 15 members
- Horton Ambulances 655 photos, 29 members
- Ford - Ambulance Service Vehicles 3,625 photos, 211 members
- DC Metropolitan Police 1,198 photos, 33 members
- International (IHC) Emergency Vehicles 3,285 photos, 106 members
- Wilmington Fire Department, Wilmington Delaware. 199 photos, 33 members
- Indiana Emergency Services 3,566 photos, 144 members
- FIRE /EMS /AMBULLANCE OF THE OHIO VALLEY /MIDWEST 528 photos, 24 members
- Worldwide Fire Boats 673 photos, 51 members
- Chinatowns of the World 6,204 photos, 738 members
- Slicktop Nation 1,501 photos, 35 members
- Early Bronco 1,336 photos, 214 members
- Ford Explorers 1,366 photos, 42 members
- Maryland Historical Markers 849 photos, 60 members
- FIRE STATION LINE UPS 7,962 photos, 165 members
- Police, Fire and EMS vehicles 2,419 photos, 43 members
- Ghetto Police Cars (Beat-Up and Missing Hubcaps 241 photos, 30 members
- FIRE STATION NAME PLATES 3,413 photos, 71 members
"Triborough is nothing short of obsessive, and that's what drew me to appreciate his photos. Who is this person who takes detailed pictures of NYC Transit manuals, subway signage, police cars and municipal structures? He never appears in his own photostream, and might as well be invisible for all I know, but his eye is sharp and his mind even sharper. Whenever I get a invite to a Flickr group by Triborough, I know it's one I'm going to enjoy completely."
July 27th, 2007
Loon Man says:
"Triborough is an enigma, yet (s)he speaks with an authoritative voice about train models, taxi cabs, and continental drifts. Never really known what to make of TB's contributions and comments in Guess Where NYC, where I normally encounter him/her: expertise is always appreciated, fun, too. Party, dude(ss)!"
October 21st, 2006
- November 2005
- Standing clear of the closing doors
- The Triborough Organization