I am not only a pissed off customer I am also a pissed off Yahoo! stockholder.
And now for something completely different. . .
Attempting to capture the changing urban landscape, hoping to find the echoes of the past, documenting the present, finding the odd and unusual, and of course playing around with the camera.
If you know where to look, you too can find hope on the Williamsburg Bridge!
Sorry about not having much public, but some people have made it necessary. If you want to see more, we consider things on a case by case basis.
All photos are all copyrighted with rights reserved. Unauthorized use is prohibited. Licensing arrangements can be made. Contact us via flickr mail or via e-mail at flickr [at] triborough.org for more information.
- Chevrolet Law Enforcement Vehicles 5,249 photos, 149 members
- Cars from the Past: Classic Cars 713,265 photos, 17,843 members
- All about... Emergency Services 95,525 photos, 637 members
- FIRE TRUCKS AND EMS IN THE WORLD 63,547 photos, 1,027 members
- Jeep Emergency Vehicles 159 photos, 7 members
- FIRE APPURATUS PHOTO 13,366 photos, 51 members
- Awesome New Jersey 27 photos, 4 members
- Union Square Greenmarket, NYC 63 photos, 7 members
- All Long Island -- Brooklyn, Queens, Nassau & Suffolk 2,281 photos, 70 members
- Retired Fire Engines 5,012 photos, 344 members
- Fire Department Photography with An Artistic Touch 382 photos, 40 members
- FDNY Onscene 12 photos, 16 members
- Cafes, Coffee Houses, Burger Joints, Food Carts. 59,638 photos, 3,242 members
- Mercedes Benz Law Enforcement Vehicles 722 photos, 99 members
- Hyundai Law Enforcement Vehicles 209 photos, 79 members
- Hummer Law Enforcement Vehicles 270 photos, 106 members
- Wisconsin Historic Markers 151 photos, 5 members
- Fire Services Pumpers of the United States 101 photos, 3 members
- Unique Agency Graphics 927 photos, 28 members
- Gateway National Recreation Area 1,586 photos, 98 members
- Fire Trucks of Nassau County,NY Long Island 287 photos, 72 members
- Fire Department Foam Units 224 photos, 75 members
- Antique Trucks, Fire Department, Firemen 4,471 photos, 340 members
- NJ - CAPE MAY COUNTY 6,451 photos, 348 members
- Air and Light Units 544 photos, 55 members
- Philadelphia Fire Tillers 192 photos, 12 members
- North American Fire & EMS Vehicles 13,692 photos, 158 members
- TAC, ERT, ETF, SWAT & Bomb Squad 775 photos, 88 members
- Fire Rehab Units 640 photos, 57 members
- GMC - Ambulance Service Vehicles 345 photos, 46 members
- Fire Department Ambulances 1,520 photos, 157 members
- Philadelphia Fire Engines 944 photos, 9 members
- Hackney [Rescue Leader] Fire Apparatus 362 photos, 60 members
- Philadelphia Fire Trucks 963 photos, 12 members
- Ford Escape 369 photos, 67 members
- Wrecked - Destroyed Law Enforcement Vehicles and Apparatus 271 photos, 39 members
- Philadelphia Fire Battalion SUVs and Supervisors 75 photos, 6 members
- Seagrave Fire Apparatus! 233 photos, 63 members
- Yonkers Fire Department 245 photos, 39 members
- IMPALA 2000-2005 726 photos, 14 members
- Horton Ambulances 676 photos, 31 members
- Ford - Ambulance Service Vehicles 3,706 photos, 216 members
- DC Metropolitan Police 1,221 photos, 34 members
- International (IHC) Emergency Vehicles 3,341 photos, 107 members
- Wilmington Fire Department, Wilmington Delaware. 200 photos, 33 members
- Indiana Emergency Services 3,636 photos, 145 members
- FIRE /EMS /AMBULLANCE OF THE OHIO VALLEY /MIDWEST 579 photos, 24 members
- Worldwide Fire Boats 682 photos, 51 members
- Chinatowns of the World 6,611 photos, 762 members
- Slicktop Nation 1,597 photos, 36 members
"Triborough is nothing short of obsessive, and that's what drew me to appreciate his photos. Who is this person who takes detailed pictures of NYC Transit manuals, subway signage, police cars and municipal structures? He never appears in his own photostream, and might as well be invisible for all I know, but his eye is sharp and his mind even sharper. Whenever I get a invite to a Flickr group by Triborough, I know it's one I'm going to enjoy completely."
July 27th, 2007
Loon Man says:
"Triborough is an enigma, yet (s)he speaks with an authoritative voice about train models, taxi cabs, and continental drifts. Never really known what to make of TB's contributions and comments in Guess Where NYC, where I normally encounter him/her: expertise is always appreciated, fun, too. Party, dude(ss)!"
October 21st, 2006
- November 2005
- Standing clear of the closing doors
- The Triborough Organization