I am not only a pissed off customer I am also a pissed off Yahoo! stockholder.
And now for something completely different. . .
Attempting to capture the changing urban landscape, hoping to find the echoes of the past, documenting the present, finding the odd and unusual, and of course playing around with the camera.
If you know where to look, you too can find hope on the Williamsburg Bridge!
Sorry about not having much public, but some people have made it necessary. If you want to see more, we consider things on a case by case basis.
All photos are all copyrighted with rights reserved. Unauthorized use is prohibited. Licensing arrangements can be made. Contact us via flickr mail or via e-mail at flickr [at] triborough.org for more information.
- In Profile - Emergency Vehicles side views 186 photos, 5 members
- Ford Excursion Emergency Vehicles 93 photos, 5 members
- Fire Cars 452 photos, 29 members
- Massachusetts Fire, Police and EMS 2,173 photos, 132 members
- Trenton, NJ FD 29 photos, 8 members
- License Plate = Dictionary Word or Words (English) 499 photos, 26 members
- Maryland State Police (MSP) 650 photos, 123 members
- Chevrolet Tahoe and Suburban Police 1,631 photos, 50 members
- Ford Law Enforcement Vehicles 13,298 photos, 187 members
- Chevrolet Law Enforcement Vehicles 5,670 photos, 149 members
- Cars from the Past: Classic Cars 754,519 photos, 18,360 members
- All about... Emergency Services 98,497 photos, 650 members
- FIRE TRUCKS AND EMS IN THE WORLD 65,229 photos, 1,038 members
- Jeep Emergency Vehicles 201 photos, 8 members
- FIRE APPURATUS PHOTO 13,972 photos, 53 members
- Awesome New Jersey 32 photos, 5 members
- Union Square Greenmarket, NYC 79 photos, 8 members
- All Long Island -- Brooklyn, Queens, Nassau & Suffolk 3,042 photos, 70 members
- Retired Fire Engines 5,113 photos, 343 members
- Fire Department Photography with An Artistic Touch 442 photos, 40 members
- FDNY Onscene 16 photos, 15 members
- Cafes, Coffee Houses, Burger Joints, Food Carts. 64,394 photos, 3,525 members
- Mercedes Benz Law Enforcement Vehicles 919 photos, 101 members
- Hyundai Law Enforcement Vehicles 269 photos, 82 members
- Hummer Law Enforcement Vehicles 307 photos, 112 members
- Wisconsin Historic Markers 151 photos, 5 members
- Fire Services Pumpers of the United States 101 photos, 3 members
- Unique Agency Graphics 1,007 photos, 30 members
- Gateway National Recreation Area 1,626 photos, 100 members
- Fire Trucks of Nassau County,NY Long Island 288 photos, 73 members
- Fire Department Foam Units 233 photos, 74 members
- Antique Trucks, Fire Department, Firemen 4,671 photos, 342 members
- NJ - CAPE MAY COUNTY 6,566 photos, 354 members
- Air and Light Units 550 photos, 58 members
- Philadelphia Fire Tillers 192 photos, 12 members
- North American Fire & EMS Vehicles 14,901 photos, 165 members
- TAC, ERT, ETF, SWAT & Bomb Squad 784 photos, 87 members
- Fire Rehab Units 660 photos, 60 members
- GMC - Ambulance Service Vehicles 366 photos, 50 members
- Fire Department Ambulances 1,635 photos, 165 members
- Philadelphia Fire Engines 944 photos, 9 members
- Hackney [Rescue Leader] Fire Apparatus 360 photos, 62 members
- Philadelphia Fire Trucks 963 photos, 13 members
- Ford Escape 380 photos, 68 members
- Wrecked - Destroyed Law Enforcement Vehicles and Apparatus 279 photos, 43 members
- Philadelphia Fire Battalion SUVs and Supervisors 76 photos, 6 members
- Seagrave Fire Apparatus! 233 photos, 65 members
- Yonkers Fire Department 245 photos, 41 members
- IMPALA 2000-2005 728 photos, 14 members
- Horton Ambulances 723 photos, 35 members
"Triborough is nothing short of obsessive, and that's what drew me to appreciate his photos. Who is this person who takes detailed pictures of NYC Transit manuals, subway signage, police cars and municipal structures? He never appears in his own photostream, and might as well be invisible for all I know, but his eye is sharp and his mind even sharper. Whenever I get a invite to a Flickr group by Triborough, I know it's one I'm going to enjoy completely."
July 27th, 2007
Loon Man says:
"Triborough is an enigma, yet (s)he speaks with an authoritative voice about train models, taxi cabs, and continental drifts. Never really known what to make of TB's contributions and comments in Guess Where NYC, where I normally encounter him/her: expertise is always appreciated, fun, too. Party, dude(ss)!"
October 21st, 2006
- November 2005
- Standing clear of the closing doors
- The Triborough Organization