I am not only a pissed off customer I am also a pissed off Yahoo! stockholder.
And now for something completely different. . .
Attempting to capture the changing urban landscape, hoping to find the echoes of the past, documenting the present, finding the odd and unusual, and of course playing around with the camera.
If you know where to look, you too can find hope on the Williamsburg Bridge!
Sorry about not having much public, but some people have made it necessary. If you want to see more, we consider things on a case by case basis.
All photos are all copyrighted with rights reserved. Unauthorized use is prohibited. Licensing arrangements can be made. Contact us via flickr mail or via e-mail at flickr [at] triborough.org for more information.
- Delaware River 1,880 photos, 173 members
- New Jersey Police Vehicles 349 photos, 8 members
- Ladder Towers Incorporated (LTI) 1,980 photos, 124 members
- Tower/Ladder Fire Apparatus 1,507 photos, 31 members
- Fire Department Vehicles: Everything Except Engines & Ladders! 968 photos, 16 members
- New York Fire Chiefs Vehicles 159 photos, 12 members
- FIRE BRIGADE BADGES AND SIGNS 693 photos, 13 members
- Transit Police 274 photos, 21 members
- Police & Fire Chief Tahoe (Hard Core Tahoe Buffs) 259 photos, 17 members
- Police Tactical Trucks 137 photos, 10 members
- EMS 3,113 photos, 58 members
- City Pulse 3,995 photos, 343 members
- British Cars Photography 19,852 photos, 1,986 members
- Ford Ambulances 1,467 photos, 54 members
- in explore 178,315 photos, 12,349 members
- !Drive By Shooting 58,144 photos, 3,295 members
- GMC - Police Vehicles 107 photos, 15 members
- 2011+ Dodge Charger Police Cars 625 photos, 32 members
- Ford Taurus Police Cars 1,218 photos, 73 members
- Toyota & Lexus - Police Vehicles 485 photos, 50 members
- NYPD Vehicles 831 photos, 26 members
- Rosenbauer Commander 20 photos, 43 members
- Stewart's Root Beer/Drive-In Restaurants 40 photos, 2 members
- Red Light/Green Light 607 photos, 196 members
- State Police & Highway Patrol Vehicles 1,353 photos, 52 members
- EMERGENCY VEHICLES AT NIGHT 3,974 photos, 122 members
- United States Capitol Police Vehicles 237 photos, 14 members
- British Columbia Fire Departments 451 photos, 12 members
- Mack CF 240 photos, 28 members
- Ohio Public Safety. 1,771 photos, 103 members
- Pennsylvania Fire and EMS Vehicles 1,194 photos, 16 members
- Seagrave 70th Anniversary series group 18 photos, 11 members
- Jeep Fire Trucks 301 photos, 62 members
- ILLINOIS FIRE DEPTS 5,744 photos, 97 members
- Maryland Fire Services 1,349 photos, 139 members
- Baltimore City Fire Dept., MD (BCFD) 537 photos, 106 members
- American LaFrance Pioneer 55 photos, 18 members
- US Route 12 1,086 photos, 174 members
- Firehouses from around the world. 1,922 photos, 72 members
- Unmarked Patrol Vehicles 1,133 photos, 127 members
- Boss - Adaptive, Performative, and Transitory architecture. 822 photos, 81 members
- Lower Hudson Valley 1,396 photos, 47 members
- Putnam County, NY 870 photos, 40 members
- NY - ROCKLAND COUNTY 2,818 photos, 141 members
- Rockland County, NY 1,134 photos, 68 members
- Around Nyack 906 photos, 54 members
- Fire Chiefs of New York 355 photos, 64 members
- It's Skyline Time 274 photos, 56 members
- Crown Fire Apparatus 335 photos, 85 members
- Fire Trucks of Orange County,New York 238 photos, 50 members
"Triborough is nothing short of obsessive, and that's what drew me to appreciate his photos. Who is this person who takes detailed pictures of NYC Transit manuals, subway signage, police cars and municipal structures? He never appears in his own photostream, and might as well be invisible for all I know, but his eye is sharp and his mind even sharper. Whenever I get a invite to a Flickr group by Triborough, I know it's one I'm going to enjoy completely."
27th July, 2007
Loon Man says:
"Triborough is an enigma, yet (s)he speaks with an authoritative voice about train models, taxi cabs, and continental drifts. Never really known what to make of TB's contributions and comments in Guess Where NYC, where I normally encounter him/her: expertise is always appreciated, fun, too. Party, dude(ss)!"
21st October, 2006
- November 2005
- Standing clear of the closing doors
- The Triborough Organization