I am not only a pissed off customer I am also a pissed off Yahoo! stockholder.
And now for something completely different. . .
Attempting to capture the changing urban landscape, hoping to find the echoes of the past, documenting the present, finding the odd and unusual, and of course playing around with the camera.
If you know where to look, you too can find hope on the Williamsburg Bridge!
Sorry about not having much public, but some people have made it necessary. If you want to see more, we consider things on a case by case basis.
All photos are all copyrighted with rights reserved. Unauthorized use is prohibited. Licensing arrangements can be made. Contact us via flickr mail or via e-mail at flickr [at] triborough.org for more information.
- Wisconsin Historic Markers 67 photos, 4 members
- Fire Services Pumpers of the United States 72 photos, 3 members
- Structure Engines of the United States 240 photos, 3 members
- Unique Agency Graphics 654 photos, 23 members
- Gateway National Recreation Area 1,435 photos, 89 members
- Fire Trucks of Nassau County,NY Long Island 276 photos, 70 members
- Fire Department Foam Units 198 photos, 63 members
- Antique Trucks, Fire Department, Firemen 3,810 photos, 299 members
- NJ - CAPE MAY COUNTY 6,194 photos, 339 members
- Air and Light Units 527 photos, 43 members
- Philadelphia Fire Tillers 179 photos, 8 members
- North American Fire & EMS Vehicles 8,316 photos, 124 members
- TAC, ERT, ETF, SWAT & Bomb Squad 634 photos, 83 members
- Fire Rehab Units 602 photos, 49 members
- GMC - Ambulance Service Vehicles 301 photos, 42 members
- Fire Department Ambulances 1,049 photos, 137 members
- Philadelphia Fire Engines 943 photos, 8 members
- Hackney [Rescue Leader] Fire Apparatus 358 photos, 52 members
- Philadelphia Fire Trucks 951 photos, 8 members
- Ford Escape 343 photos, 59 members
- Wrecked - Destroyed Law Enforcement Vehicles and Apparatus 249 photos, 30 members
- Philadelphia Fire Battalion SUVs and Supervisors 73 photos, 6 members
- Seagrave Fire Apparatus! 176 photos, 47 members
- Yonkers Fire Department 236 photos, 35 members
- IMPALA 2000-2005 692 photos, 14 members
- Horton Ambulances 546 photos, 21 members
- Ford - Ambulance Service Vehicles 3,047 photos, 183 members
- DC Metropolitan Police 933 photos, 31 members
- International (IHC) Emergency Vehicles 3,145 photos, 98 members
- Wilmington Fire Department, Wilmington Delaware. 198 photos, 31 members
- Indiana Emergency Services 3,451 photos, 136 members
- FIRE /EMS /AMBULLANCE OF THE OHIO VALLEY /MIDWEST 304 photos, 15 members
- Worldwide Fire Boats 629 photos, 41 members
- Chinatowns of the World 4,891 photos, 607 members
- Slicktop Nation 821 photos, 27 members
- Early Bronco 1,286 photos, 203 members
- Ford Explorers 765 photos, 30 members
- Maryland Historical Markers 828 photos, 60 members
- FIRE STATION LINE UPS 6,346 photos, 137 members
- Police, Fire and EMS vehicles 1,326 photos, 35 members
- Ghetto Police Cars (Beat-Up and Missing Hubcaps 187 photos, 25 members
- FIRE STATION NAME PLATES 2,378 photos, 54 members
- Northern New Jersey Fire Trucks 199 photos, 13 members
- Chrysler, Dodge & Plymouth - Ambulance Service Vehicles 176 photos, 35 members
- FIRE DEPARTMENT PARADES 387 photos, 27 members
- Cincinnati, As We See It 16,715 photos, 567 members
- Oshkosh Fire Department 110 photos, 11 members
- Fire Departments & Gear 19,294 photos, 339 members
- Dodge Vehicles 13,078 photos, 769 members
- Fire Photography 28,086 photos, 685 members
"Triborough is nothing short of obsessive, and that's what drew me to appreciate his photos. Who is this person who takes detailed pictures of NYC Transit manuals, subway signage, police cars and municipal structures? He never appears in his own photostream, and might as well be invisible for all I know, but his eye is sharp and his mind even sharper. Whenever I get a invite to a Flickr group by Triborough, I know it's one I'm going to enjoy completely."
July 27th, 2007
Loon Man says:
"Triborough is an enigma, yet (s)he speaks with an authoritative voice about train models, taxi cabs, and continental drifts. Never really known what to make of TB's contributions and comments in Guess Where NYC, where I normally encounter him/her: expertise is always appreciated, fun, too. Party, dude(ss)!"
October 21st, 2006
- November 2005
- Standing clear of the closing doors
- The Triborough Organization