I am not only a pissed off customer I am also a pissed off Yahoo! stockholder.
And now for something completely different. . .
Attempting to capture the changing urban landscape, hoping to find the echoes of the past, documenting the present, finding the odd and unusual, and of course playing around with the camera.
If you know where to look, you too can find hope on the Williamsburg Bridge!
Sorry about not having much public, but some people have made it necessary. If you want to see more, we consider things on a case by case basis.
All photos are all copyrighted with rights reserved. Unauthorized use is prohibited. Licensing arrangements can be made. Contact us via flickr mail or via e-mail at flickr [at] triborough.org for more information.
- Massachusetts Fire, Police and EMS 2,157 photos, 130 members
- Trenton, NJ FD 29 photos, 8 members
- License Plate = Dictionary Word or Words (English) 464 photos, 24 members
- Maryland State Police (MSP) 632 photos, 120 members
- Chevrolet Tahoe and Suburban Police 764 photos, 35 members
- Ford Law Enforcement Vehicles 12,768 photos, 183 members
- Chevrolet Law Enforcement Vehicles 5,472 photos, 148 members
- Cars from the Past: Classic Cars 742,030 photos, 18,211 members
- All about... Emergency Services 97,366 photos, 649 members
- FIRE TRUCKS AND EMS IN THE WORLD 64,494 photos, 1,038 members
- Jeep Emergency Vehicles 171 photos, 7 members
- FIRE APPURATUS PHOTO 13,810 photos, 52 members
- Awesome New Jersey 28 photos, 5 members
- Union Square Greenmarket, NYC 79 photos, 8 members
- All Long Island -- Brooklyn, Queens, Nassau & Suffolk 2,850 photos, 70 members
- Retired Fire Engines 5,047 photos, 341 members
- Fire Department Photography with An Artistic Touch 443 photos, 40 members
- FDNY Onscene 16 photos, 15 members
- Cafes, Coffee Houses, Burger Joints, Food Carts. 61,911 photos, 3,389 members
- Mercedes Benz Law Enforcement Vehicles 844 photos, 101 members
- Hyundai Law Enforcement Vehicles 243 photos, 81 members
- Hummer Law Enforcement Vehicles 306 photos, 111 members
- Wisconsin Historic Markers 151 photos, 5 members
- Fire Services Pumpers of the United States 101 photos, 3 members
- Unique Agency Graphics 965 photos, 29 members
- Gateway National Recreation Area 1,613 photos, 100 members
- Fire Trucks of Nassau County,NY Long Island 286 photos, 72 members
- Fire Department Foam Units 229 photos, 74 members
- Antique Trucks, Fire Department, Firemen 4,596 photos, 341 members
- NJ - CAPE MAY COUNTY 6,543 photos, 354 members
- Air and Light Units 544 photos, 56 members
- Philadelphia Fire Tillers 192 photos, 12 members
- North American Fire & EMS Vehicles 14,441 photos, 160 members
- TAC, ERT, ETF, SWAT & Bomb Squad 784 photos, 87 members
- Fire Rehab Units 658 photos, 59 members
- GMC - Ambulance Service Vehicles 360 photos, 49 members
- Fire Department Ambulances 1,576 photos, 161 members
- Philadelphia Fire Engines 944 photos, 9 members
- Hackney [Rescue Leader] Fire Apparatus 359 photos, 60 members
- Philadelphia Fire Trucks 963 photos, 13 members
- Ford Escape 379 photos, 68 members
- Wrecked - Destroyed Law Enforcement Vehicles and Apparatus 273 photos, 42 members
- Philadelphia Fire Battalion SUVs and Supervisors 76 photos, 6 members
- Seagrave Fire Apparatus! 226 photos, 65 members
- Yonkers Fire Department 245 photos, 40 members
- IMPALA 2000-2005 727 photos, 14 members
- Horton Ambulances 701 photos, 34 members
- Ford - Ambulance Service Vehicles 3,838 photos, 235 members
- DC Metropolitan Police 1,236 photos, 35 members
- International (IHC) Emergency Vehicles 3,361 photos, 112 members
"Triborough is nothing short of obsessive, and that's what drew me to appreciate his photos. Who is this person who takes detailed pictures of NYC Transit manuals, subway signage, police cars and municipal structures? He never appears in his own photostream, and might as well be invisible for all I know, but his eye is sharp and his mind even sharper. Whenever I get a invite to a Flickr group by Triborough, I know it's one I'm going to enjoy completely."
July 27th, 2007
Loon Man says:
"Triborough is an enigma, yet (s)he speaks with an authoritative voice about train models, taxi cabs, and continental drifts. Never really known what to make of TB's contributions and comments in Guess Where NYC, where I normally encounter him/her: expertise is always appreciated, fun, too. Party, dude(ss)!"
October 21st, 2006
- November 2005
- Standing clear of the closing doors
- The Triborough Organization