Travel, taking photos, reading books, watching movie, ...are all my favourites.
From Flickr I realized that you don't need a very expensive equipment to take interesting photos. You just need to think and try. You will never get a good photo if you don't even try it.
However a DSLR type camera is also recommended. .
Wish list to travel :
Kenya, Peru, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, ...
Currently I have the following cameras: Canon 5D Mark II, Canon 20D, Canon 300D
You may also contact me at
Recently Flickr has new rules on the limit of no. of contacts. I cannot add you as contact now. However if you added me as a contact first, I can then add you back as contact.
visited 54 states (24%)Create your own visited map of The World or Amsterdam travel guide for Android
My interesting photos
My photos collection sets
Some favorite sets
Infrared Photos@Wetland Park, Hong Kong
Autumn Japan - 日光の紅葉
Angkor in B&W
Some useful Flickr tools:
Scout - My interestingness photos produced by Flickr Toys:
Leech : Find out most interesting photos in Flickr:
Photos of hk_traveller (3)
- Canon EOS 6D - Official Group 427,025 photos, 13,433 members
- RX1 | RX1R 49,904 photos, 3,094 members
- Sony RX100 (All Versions) 185,552 photos, 9,356 members
- Flickr for iPhone 126,528 photos, 6,843 members
- I Love Postcards! 103,424 photos, 1,053 members
- Postcrossing Swaps, Tags, Round Robins 47,699 photos, 581 members
- Postcards swappers 13,509 photos, 241 members
- We love POSTCROSSING !!! 44,630 photos, 380 members
- Stamps of Postcrossing 19,523 photos, 477 members
- Postcards 177,567 photos, 1,886 members
- vintage postcards 95,865 photos, 2,640 members
- ***This should be a Postcard!*** 250,535 photos, 11,517 members
- Android Photographer 79,039 photos, 4,647 members
- Mobile Phone Photography 265,493 photos, 8,738 members
- Cell Phone Photography 367,249 photos, 11,425 members
- Amazing iPhoneography 414,511 photos, 17,286 members
- Canon PowerShot S100 27,162 photos, 1,637 members
- Jakarta Flickr 12,580 photos, 952 members
- Indonesia 128,125 photos, 5,585 members
- Hotels & Resorts - Around the world 22,962 photos, 1,588 members
- iPhone 365 179,724 photos, 4,993 members
- 50 Faves and less than 1000 Views(when posted) 9,006 photos, 1,338 members
- super x 11,050 photos, 173 members
- Stuck On Earth Community 128,594 photos, 6,629 members
- Google+ 1,436 photos, 189 members
- Flickr ♥♥♥ Friends 30,086 photos, 762 members
- Lévitation/Levitation 1,880 photos, 1,643 members
- Floating People 5,906 photos, 1,764 members
- The art of Levitation 7,861 photos, 2,822 members
- artland 1,121,009 photos, 42,095 members
- iPad Creative. Art and Design. 45,861 photos, 1,254 members
- Photography Of Nepal 22,987 photos, 1,586 members
- Nikon 華人專區 | Nikon Chinese User Group 69,915 photos, 2,269 members
- Instagram 150,695 photos, 8,341 members
- photalks blog 貼圖區 (a.k.a. photalks photo sharing group) 51,216 photos, 1,937 members
- !!Perfect Composition!! 1,095,845 photos, 23,656 members
- Apple iPhone 4 27,515 photos, 848 members
- Calgary Stampede 2,385 photos, 384 members
- Canon PowerShot S95 - Official Group 62,605 photos, 3,449 members
- iPhone Freaks 328,877 photos, 9,588 members
- iPhone 224,638 photos, 6,321 members
- Percolator 4,443 photos, 818 members
- iPhone Wallpapers 27,391 photos, 6,297 members
- New Photo Page Preview 0 photos, 3,284 members
- Light STREAM___ 128,763 photos, 15,881 members
- Twitter 1,449 photos, 1,695 members
- iPhoneography 437,854 photos, 13,262 members
- ShakeItPhoto Best Of 7,341 photos, 1,132 members
- Art - Drawing and Painting 472,973 photos, 17,702 members
- Brilliant Photography! Award 3 , Sweeper is On! 354,781 photos, 13,211 members
Carla Bonnet says:
"I have learned so much about the world thanks to you :)"
February 6th, 2010
"His photos allow me to visit places without actually being there. HKT's photos freeze moments in time and is shared for all of us to see. Thank you for allowing me to visit all these places you have been with your wonderful images. Your portfolio is amazing and very inspirational."
May 26th, 2009
"I love your photos!
Mostly I enjoy the cityscapes because you capture the movement of the city so that the still picture seems like a scene that will begin to move.
The colors are so cool. I don’t know what you do to have such great colors but most of us would love to know.
Keep up with the great job."
January 29th, 2009
"I wanna say that,I have no words to descripe all these images i've viewed from this flickr,except "GREAT"!!!
For the great,comprehensive and professional images,not only need technology,experience,further more,you need expend more time on endurance and great life's hanker!"
September 8th, 2008
Je Répondrai says:
"I have been following your work for a time now and I have enjoyed every image you have uploaded; actually, I have been learning from each one of them and I hope to keep doing so in the future. Keep uploading and up with the great work!"
August 18th, 2008
*sukebe chan* says:
"hk_traveller's photos are magical."
May 11th, 2008
Linc ~ says:
"His handler said it all. He is the greatest travel photographier in flickr!"
April 22nd, 2008
"Your photos remind me, teach me, what photography can be.
August 25th, 2007
"His photos are amazing. No matter what hk_traveler points his camera at it turns out beautiful and inspiring. So many different subjects captured in the right moment, light and atmosphere. It is a must to come back and revisit everytime new pictures come online and for sure I spend a lot of time in this flickr stream. I am sure you will enjoy it the same way I do it"
May 11th, 2007
"I have been amazed at the quality of this work. It is always of such a high standard. The use of HDR is brilliant and I constantly look forward to each new image."
April 27th, 2007
Patrick Ng says:
"Amazing to see the photos from hk_traveller. Normally you don't expect to see such a world-wide coverage of photography from a HK guy, normally you don't expect to see logic/feeling/emotion behind photos taken by a HK guy, but all these changed my perception of THIS HK guy."
February 22nd, 2007
Josie's Diary says:
"ur equipement is already not that cheap ;")
the fotos are of course amazing, i like them, gotta take some time to go through ur album
the countries you want to visit seem to be quite interesting, "adventures""
December 10th, 2006
"amazed on his work..
impressed on his spirit..
put the standards on real high levels..
U r the Man
November 22nd, 2006
Orcinus O. says:
"If most beautiful and artistic travel photos from all over the world are what you're looking for, hk_traveller's gallery is the place to find them.
He has a remarkable gift of making his photos both minimalist and simplistic, yet colorful (often with prominent reds and yellows), complicated and refined at the same time. A definite must see!"
September 6th, 2006
"The problem with these pictures is that when you finally tear yourself away - 2 hours have passed and all you want to quit your job and travel. Addictive stuff - don't say you weren't warned."
September 3rd, 2006
"The problem with hk_traveller´s photos is that they´re like peanuts. You start marking one as favourite and end up marking them all! Breathtaking shots that let you feel like you´re there yourself."
July 7th, 2006
"hk_traveller photos are amazing!... just love them. He takes you to the most interesting places through his camera and produces some complex emotions with his eye catching, breathtaking shots!
For all of us who are globetrotters, he set the standars on how to take pictures."
June 29th, 2006
Metaboring John2 says:
"Love to travel too, unfortunately I have no budget. Love your travel photos. Excellent photographer!"
May 25th, 2006
"Amazing pictures. What more can I say. I love viewing them. The Australia ones are picture perfect!"
May 11th, 2006
- November 2004
- I am:
- Male and Taken