Travel, taking photos, reading books, watching movie, ...are all my favourites.
From Flickr I realized that you don't need a very expensive equipment to take interesting photos. You just need to think and try. You will never get a good photo if you don't even try it.
However a DSLR type camera is also recommended. .
Wish list to travel :
Kenya, Peru, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, ...
Currently I have the following cameras: Canon 5D Mark II, Canon 20D, Canon 300D
You may also contact me at
Recently Flickr has new rules on the limit of no. of contacts. I cannot add you as contact now. However if you added me as a contact first, I can then add you back as contact.
visited 54 states (24%)Create your own visited map of The World or Amsterdam travel guide for Android
My interesting photos
My photos collection sets
Some favorite sets
Infrared Photos@Wetland Park, Hong Kong
Autumn Japan - 日光の紅葉
Angkor in B&W
Some useful Flickr tools:
Scout - My interestingness photos produced by Flickr Toys:
Leech : Find out most interesting photos in Flickr:
Photos of hk_traveller (3)
- Canon EOS 6D - Official Group 451,209 photos, 13,629 members
- RX1 | RX1R 51,325 photos, 3,127 members
- Sony RX100 (All Versions) 195,225 photos, 9,601 members
- Flickr for iPhone 133,123 photos, 6,845 members
- I Love Postcards! 106,276 photos, 1,057 members
- Postcrossing Swaps, Tags, Round Robins 47,654 photos, 586 members
- Postcards swappers 13,571 photos, 241 members
- We love POSTCROSSING !!! 45,137 photos, 381 members
- Stamps of Postcrossing 20,946 photos, 477 members
- Postcards 181,833 photos, 1,909 members
- Vintage Postcards 98,603 photos, 2,664 members
- ***This should be a Postcard!*** 257,670 photos, 11,629 members
- Android Photographer 82,565 photos, 4,695 members
- Mobile Phone Photography 277,787 photos, 8,947 members
- Cell Phone Photography 379,247 photos, 11,568 members
- Amazing iPhoneography 421,093 photos, 17,294 members
- Canon PowerShot S100 27,082 photos, 1,625 members
- Jakarta Flickr 12,814 photos, 961 members
- Indonesia 130,356 photos, 5,645 members
- Hotels & Resorts - Around the world 23,972 photos, 1,621 members
- iPhone 365 186,473 photos, 5,172 members
- 50 Faves and less than 1000 Views(when posted) 9,345 photos, 1,343 members
- super x 11,141 photos, 177 members
- Stuck On Earth Community 130,106 photos, 6,609 members
- Google+ 849 photos, 188 members
- Flickr ♥♥♥ Friends 30,576 photos, 760 members
- Lévitation/Levitation 1,879 photos, 1,652 members
- Floating People 5,967 photos, 1,765 members
- The art of Levitation 7,850 photos, 2,828 members
- artland 1,175,023 photos, 42,635 members
- iPad Creative. Art and Design. 46,902 photos, 1,252 members
- Photography Of Nepal 23,257 photos, 1,605 members
- Nikon 華人專區 | Nikon Chinese User Group 77,760 photos, 2,421 members
- Instagram 151,137 photos, 8,307 members
- photalks blog 貼圖區 (a.k.a. photalks photo sharing group) 52,011 photos, 1,934 members
- !!Perfect Composition!! 1,184,888 photos, 25,226 members
- Apple iPhone 4 27,844 photos, 839 members
- Calgary Stampede 2,414 photos, 388 members
- Canon PowerShot S95 - Official Group 62,787 photos, 3,433 members
- iPhone Freaks 338,767 photos, 9,777 members
- iPhone 228,790 photos, 6,349 members
- Percolator 4,448 photos, 818 members
- iPhone Wallpapers 27,734 photos, 6,249 members
- New Photo Page Preview 0 photos, 3,264 members
- Light STREAM___ 131,128 photos, 15,941 members
- Twitter 1,448 photos, 1,686 members
- iPhoneography 444,671 photos, 13,295 members
- ShakeItPhoto Best Of 7,344 photos, 1,127 members
- Art - Drawing and Painting 471,335 photos, 17,760 members
- Brilliant Photography! Award 3 , Sweeper is On! 361,293 photos, 13,241 members
Carla Bonnet says:
"I have learned so much about the world thanks to you :)"
February 6th, 2010
"His photos allow me to visit places without actually being there. HKT's photos freeze moments in time and is shared for all of us to see. Thank you for allowing me to visit all these places you have been with your wonderful images. Your portfolio is amazing and very inspirational."
May 26th, 2009
"I love your photos!
Mostly I enjoy the cityscapes because you capture the movement of the city so that the still picture seems like a scene that will begin to move.
The colors are so cool. I don’t know what you do to have such great colors but most of us would love to know.
Keep up with the great job."
January 29th, 2009
"I wanna say that,I have no words to descripe all these images i've viewed from this flickr,except "GREAT"!!!
For the great,comprehensive and professional images,not only need technology,experience,further more,you need expend more time on endurance and great life's hanker!"
September 8th, 2008
Je Répondrai says:
"I have been following your work for a time now and I have enjoyed every image you have uploaded; actually, I have been learning from each one of them and I hope to keep doing so in the future. Keep uploading and up with the great work!"
August 18th, 2008
*sukebe chan* says:
"hk_traveller's photos are magical."
May 11th, 2008
Linc ~ says:
"His handler said it all. He is the greatest travel photographier in flickr!"
April 22nd, 2008
"Your photos remind me, teach me, what photography can be.
August 25th, 2007
"His photos are amazing. No matter what hk_traveler points his camera at it turns out beautiful and inspiring. So many different subjects captured in the right moment, light and atmosphere. It is a must to come back and revisit everytime new pictures come online and for sure I spend a lot of time in this flickr stream. I am sure you will enjoy it the same way I do it"
May 11th, 2007
"I have been amazed at the quality of this work. It is always of such a high standard. The use of HDR is brilliant and I constantly look forward to each new image."
April 27th, 2007
Patrick Ng says:
"Amazing to see the photos from hk_traveller. Normally you don't expect to see such a world-wide coverage of photography from a HK guy, normally you don't expect to see logic/feeling/emotion behind photos taken by a HK guy, but all these changed my perception of THIS HK guy."
February 22nd, 2007
Josie's Diary says:
"ur equipement is already not that cheap ;")
the fotos are of course amazing, i like them, gotta take some time to go through ur album
the countries you want to visit seem to be quite interesting, "adventures""
December 10th, 2006
"amazed on his work..
impressed on his spirit..
put the standards on real high levels..
U r the Man
November 22nd, 2006
Orcinus O. says:
"If most beautiful and artistic travel photos from all over the world are what you're looking for, hk_traveller's gallery is the place to find them.
He has a remarkable gift of making his photos both minimalist and simplistic, yet colorful (often with prominent reds and yellows), complicated and refined at the same time. A definite must see!"
September 6th, 2006
"The problem with these pictures is that when you finally tear yourself away - 2 hours have passed and all you want to quit your job and travel. Addictive stuff - don't say you weren't warned."
September 3rd, 2006
"The problem with hk_traveller´s photos is that they´re like peanuts. You start marking one as favourite and end up marking them all! Breathtaking shots that let you feel like you´re there yourself."
July 7th, 2006
"hk_traveller photos are amazing!... just love them. He takes you to the most interesting places through his camera and produces some complex emotions with his eye catching, breathtaking shots!
For all of us who are globetrotters, he set the standars on how to take pictures."
June 29th, 2006
Metaboring John2 says:
"Love to travel too, unfortunately I have no budget. Love your travel photos. Excellent photographer!"
May 25th, 2006
"Amazing pictures. What more can I say. I love viewing them. The Australia ones are picture perfect!"
May 11th, 2006
- November 2004
- I am:
- Male and Taken