View my website here transgress photography
e-mail me at:
Photos of transgress (1)
- in explore 907,298 photos, 76,127 members
- blackandwhite - the ESSENCE : portraits 12,146 photos, 1,014 members
- J'y crois 21,052 photos, 783 members
- flickr (unofficial) 5,918,312 photos, 115,603 members
- Nordic Photography 10,785 photos, 674 members
- Persone people людзі lidé mennesker ihmiset gens άνθρ 83,122 photos, 3,369 members
- Grain Brain, Noise Joys 2,222 photos, 161 members
- Masters of the 21st Century 86 photos, 186 members
- WANE Magazine 768 photos, 1,230 members
- An Idea of Home 4,078 photos, 742 members
- Black & White Lovers 60,465 photos, 1,032 members
- Façade 1,532 photos, 428 members
- Not At Home Yet 186 photos, 53 members
- I want to see in Black and White 19,530 photos, 1,285 members
- Positive Images of Black Men 11,845 photos, 791 members
- ◭deeply rooted beauty◮ 414 photos, 313 members
- People Portraits (Photography) 1,662 photos, 301 members
- *That's MY Photo ! * 486,558 photos, 6,249 members
- London Independent Photography 7,470 photos, 1,665 members
- Fictitious Reality 23th Exhibition- transgress (here and away) 28 photos, 366 members
- That's Nubilicious! (Invited photos only) 322 photos, 98 members
- Realidad Ficticia-Fictitious Reality-19th Exhibition" Group 25 photos, 447 members
- Passion & Love 1,808 photos, 674 members
- 88 8 ( SURREAL / CONCEPTUAL / EXPERIMENTAL ) (New adm needed) 3,741 photos, 666 members
- 500x500 311,986 photos, 7,604 members
- Six Million Years of Tinkering 25,344 photos, 2,007 members
- U left me in Awe...(invited images only) 3,056 photos, 1,558 members
- Uncanny Village 23,568 photos, 1,167 members
- Dazed and Confused - New Photographer Search 961,402 photos, 31,923 members
- photo metro challenge 56 photos, 61 members
- Black Britain 2,980 photos, 298 members
- *Why So Serious.... 19,711 photos, 887 members
- Elite Portraits (Only Your Best) 3,129 photos, 624 members
- ! B&W - The Art of Photography (P1 C1 If You Wish To) NO SEPIA 437,616 photos, 16,413 members
- P. Costa Textures 412 photos, 503 members
- Your BestMinimalShot! 17,656 photos, 6,217 members
- Black is Black 6,684 photos, 264 members
- GURU - High Quality Image 207 photos, 136 members
- Jef Aérosol 6,407 photos, 3,204 members
- Medium Format Nature and Landscape 19,773 photos, 1,073 members
- Images On Black 11,581 photos, 2,688 members
- Comment 1 Fave 1 Portraits 4,532 photos, 1,049 members
- Visual Candies 16,849 photos, 1,092 members
- kidsarecoolerthancats 2,658 photos, 115 members
- Minimalism 258,234 photos, 24,427 members
- Gold Star Awards 759,827 photos, 49,048 members
- Couple's Year 750 photos, 90 members
- RasTafari / Selassie I 2,856 photos, 828 members
- Flickr Tate Gallery (invites only) 1,014 photos, 1,072 members
- *MetroNomadic-Wandering the City* 4,457 photos, 146 members
Allen Rendell says:
my biggest inspiration on flickr."
January 27th, 2010
"inspirational is one of the words that comes to mind.... Whenever I post too many color photos on my stream I run across this stream and it makes me fall in love with B&W all over again. You can feel the love and genuine love in almost every photo"
October 20th, 2009
"Your work is beyond beautiful and truly inspire. Every shot you've posted is breathtaking. I often visit your stream to find inspiration for poetry and when I'm having a "blah" day, your work brings me back to life. Your gift is immeasurable.
-Sincerely, Plain Jaine"
September 15th, 2009
"i read this quote...and it reminded me so much of you and your vision...and your understanding of the "soul" of the world...
"I learned that the world has a soul, and that whoever understands that soul can also understand the language of things."
you capture that ever so well through your imagery....
blessed are we...."
July 15th, 2009
"You are truly a breath of fresh air! Remarkable :)"
July 12th, 2009
"Excellent all your work.
March 11th, 2009
Michelle Brea says:
"A complete artist, her captures are full of sensibility. Breathtaking and inspirational work with an amazing eye for composition."
March 11th, 2009
Yannis Gutmann says:
"She is so full with passion for life , everytime i see her photos i think my screen will bloom and I will be 10 years old and happy again .
I've been watching her since the first day i joined flickr and she always ,ALWAYS had something beautiful and different from the others to say . A humble student and a great admirer of a great Lady"
January 14th, 2009
"Dude. You're dope! I love your work!"
November 8th, 2008
Hel Des says:
"Sensible, moving, feeling, breathing, deep, human, beauty.... Some words for Transgress to try to talk about her stream. It's always wonderful to discover her new pictures and to learn from the ability she has, to show us her inner word throught images. And to make us feel."
May 22nd, 2008
Myron Watkins says:
"Every photo really feels like an out of body experience. I feel as though i was in her mind looking through her eyes and feeling as she felt in that moment in time. Her black and white photos express so much emotion through so little color. I must admit that i jump for joy every time i see the rare appearance of color in her stream, but even all the bnw's have the same magnificence of a morning rainbow."
April 10th, 2008
| Kmye | says:
"Talented. Observant. Passionate. Patient. Poetic. Human. Sometimes dark but always brilliant...
Her photos are intense.
March 11th, 2008
"She explores with her camera ... one of the most important traits of a photographer ..that need to see, explore, make evident ..mix light, form, mood ..soul"
March 5th, 2008
"Photos full of emotion and wonder! After going through Transgress' stream, I feel as though I have just watched a movie... and now I want to go watch it again!
This is the first testimonial I have written and felt compelled to do so immediately."
February 5th, 2008
"Truly remarkable portraiture. The images capture hope, wonder,...nostalgia. Saudade...Muito Saudade."
January 13th, 2008
and not just cause many of he photos are in B&W"
December 27th, 2007
"creative, inspired, emotive, full of hope, full of life, inspired, touching
cultural, deep, an images maker, a visual poetry teller , wizard of soul
transgress means love, respect, tenderness, emotion
no matter where you from if you're trying to understand and catch the essence of our black world it would only be done by transgress
in one word transgress is the only side of the truth"
December 6th, 2007
"One of those photostreams that you never forget, that always pull you back, make you want to see more. It's hard to pick favorites because you will love everything. Transgress' photos draw you in and mesmerise you . . . there is feeling in every capture! Truly inspiring."
November 22nd, 2007
"I had to add to my testimonial:
I have something to aspire to! You are by far my favorite photographer because from the beginning to now you continue to stick to your style. Your ability to convey emotion and capture something remarkable from the seemingly meaningless continues to humble me.
Your photography is moving and emotional. I love your prespective and you are a genius at black and whites. I always look forward to viewing your photostream"
November 8th, 2007
"If you ever need image inspiration, just scroll through transgress' page. Her compositions capture a full rainbow of emotion. Fantastic work!"
November 7th, 2007
"One of the most human and tender photostreams I know. The images here speak for themselves and are windows to the souls of the subjects Transgress shoots. Real, unmistakenably sincere, and technically brilliant, the portraits found here touch and deeply inspire. The close crops, the rich detail of the canvas that is skin, the emotion of a child; all of this is found here and more. A beautiful body of work."
November 6th, 2007
Levan Kakabadze says:
"I can write alot about her photos, I can talk forever about her photos, her photos are always emotional, peaceful, and with messages. Every Second on her photostream is discovering something new in life."
September 22nd, 2007
"Sin dudas Transgress es uno de mis fotografos mas admirados y respetados , al recorrer su trayectoria en la fotos , uno puede sentir la profundidad y expresividad de sus trabajos .......... inspira , mueve y revuelve ........... desanda los limites al limite , todo un maestro el arte de la luz . Viva el Che carajo !!!!
Claudio ( argentino )"
September 11th, 2007
"[Transgress] became immediately one of my favourites contacts around flickr and a truly inspiration, It's hard to not get jealous of the skill in this photostream. Damn you.. :D"
August 6th, 2007
"Black and white photography that is second to none. Fascinating composition. A perfect eye. An inspiration in every sense of the word. And to top it all, she is always there with an encouraging comment and a kind word.
One of Flickr's best, no doubt about it."
July 21st, 2007
I gotta admit a large part of the reason I continued to be a part of this website is because of the encouragement I recieved from her. There would be photos I thought completely sucked and then I'd have a comment from trangress, and I'd feel totally better about it. Thanks trangress for all your kind words. You're very special."
July 7th, 2007
Nana Kofi Acquah says:
"I proudly announce to all ye flickrites and admirers of Transgress, that finally, I have met Transgress!!! if you think she's a great photographer, you ain't seen anything yet till you meet her. She is a gorgeous, lovely, intelligent person. Trust me:)"
May 7th, 2007
Cauquil Claude says:
"The only things I know from Transgress is trought her photographies.
By this way I know she is one of the kindnest person on Flickr !
the blick she put on other persons is full of sensibility and love.
This girl is looking at universal peace and for reach this dream gives peace all around her.
That's what I read in your pictures my friend !"
March 27th, 2007
"Fantastic photographer, even better human being. A gentle soul and beautiful spirit with a warped love of mold and a raucous sense of humor. What more could you ask for in a friend?"
March 3rd, 2007
*mara* (back again) says:
"Look at the photos of transgress is special. Every one makes me feel; Every one is telling his own history, every one has his own emotion. it´s like magic."
March 1st, 2007
"Transgress is a big favorite of mine, and i will always watch out for TG's latest posts. Keep it up, you've got a great eye. ;-)"
February 26th, 2007
Paul Octavious says:
"One of my favorite photographers to watch here on flickr.. photographs are so full of life."
February 21st, 2007
"transgress, you are an extraordinary muse. your never-ending encouragement compels me to become a better photographer, and your photostream never ceases to amaze me. you have a unique way of capturing simple beauty that i absolutely love. just from conversing with you on here, i can tell you have a warm, compassionate spirit, and it consistently shows in your work as well. so...in a nutshell, you're dope ;). ttyl"
February 16th, 2007
"Everyday tens of thousands of photographers post beautiful, amazing images on Flickr, less than 1% of them posses even a fraction of the artistic sensibility that Transgress puts into even the simplest images. You are an inspiration!"
February 11th, 2007
Photography by Foster says:
"Just having transgress view my photos, and leave comments, has added even more fuel to the fire burning in me to keep taking pictures. I love all the creativity and emotion that is captured in transgress's photos. Do yourself a service and view the photostream!!!!!!!!!
Fan of transgress!"
February 5th, 2007
"Transgress displays a rare and amazing talent for capturing the spirit of her subjects, cementing an instant connection with the viewer. Even the abstract take on a personality of its own once caught in Transgress' sights. Very inspirational and thoughtful work!"
February 3rd, 2007
Anna di Prospero says:
"Transgress has a special talent for portrait shots.
Images full of emotions,powerful,intense works.
In every shot we can find a deep thoughts....the result is always inspiring and original!"
January 29th, 2007
"very creative person!!
January 2nd, 2007
- November 2006