- Nikon 24-70 mm Nikkor lens - photos and opinions 143,246 photos, 7,419 members
- Ricoh Theta S 1,920 photos, 279 members
- Alternative Energy 6,101 photos, 1,677 members
- Blurb Books 2,401 photos, 6,361 members
- Japan Images 839,805 photos, 18,834 members
- The Artisan - a photographic study 139 photos, 47 members
- Laos Images 35,053 photos, 2,471 members
- Lovely villages, fields, meadows, swamps & countryside 366,640 photos, 8,252 members
- People of the Forest - Culture, Art & Sustainability 1,459 photos, 50 members
- Drive By Shooting! 68,402 photos, 3,398 members
- Penang Heritage 2,958 photos, 324 members
- Junk - Junkyards, Scrap yards, Landfills - it's all good 21,064 photos, 1,495 members
- My bookshelves 408 photos, 416 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 1,353,936 photos, 62,667 members
- LOGGING & SAWMILLS 2,995 photos, 284 members
- Forestry harvesting and forwarding equipment 3,723 photos, 280 members
- Beautiful books on my shelf 92 photos, 103 members
- Flickr's Best Sunsets 28,533 photos, 2,366 members
- B Square 342,159 photos, 10,087 members
- People and Paths 117,226 photos, 3,295 members
- Well-loved books 60 photos, 91 members
- ★★★Shutter Bug - Tips & Tricks★★★ 1,726,438 photos, 28,514 members
- Forests for people 103 photos, 39 members
- Nocturnes - Night Photography 404,536 photos, 23,472 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 621,515 photos, 44,292 members
- Nikon D70/s Users 210,507 photos, 11,878 members
- Nikon Capture NX Users Group 94,417 photos, 4,667 members
- Penang Flickr Group 31,248 photos, 1,284 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 406,965 photos, 105,188 members
- Farm and farmer 67,661 photos, 4,698 members
- Favourite bookshops 287 photos, 131 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Minimalism *OPEN* 4,439,210 photos, 119,160 members
- the kids are all right... 52,631 photos, 3,767 members
- Guardian Camera Club 26,085 photos, 12,854 members
- Human-Interest 18,282 photos, 1,258 members
- Documentary Portraiture 36,899 photos, 2,504 members
- Nikon D700 337,199 photos, 15,906 members
- Visual Anthropology, Cultural Anthropology 6,516 photos, 455 members
- Kapow Shot! 293 photos, 49 members
- Nikon Digital Learning Center 1,990,335 photos, 87,143 members
- Indigenous/TRIBAL Photos 26,779 photos, 2,944 members
- "Bêtes de somme", animaux au travail ! 189 photos, 24 members
- Great Diagrams in Anthropology, Linguistics, & Social Theory 90 photos, 231 members
- anthropological photography 4,459 photos, 248 members
- "Men At Work" 11,605 photos, 958 members
- Non-timber forest products (NTFPs) 152 photos, 20 members
- Farming throughout the World 16,374 photos, 991 members
- Intelligent Travel - National Geographic Traveler's blog 163,555 photos, 4,610 members
- People On Public Transit 12,639 photos, 1,427 members
- Developing world 60,388 photos, 2,150 members
Visual Impact says:
"Combine a photographer's eye with the keen insight of an observer of people, and maybe get something close to the quality of Tuck Po's photostream.
This is a photostream that takes more than an evening to absorb, and well worth the time. I've learned more from Tuck Po than just photography ideas. The universality of her work has given me some insight into myself.
I greatly appreciate the exchanges of ideas we've had, and I look forward to many more."
April 14th, 2007
Negative Vibes says:
"This is a photographer who's stream is worth more than a casual dip. Select the highest diving board and plunge in from the top. Dive deep for as long as you can. A journey awaits you. TP has not just the world at her fingertips but civilisation!
From steaming jungles to urban concrete, TP steers you through her world and and takes great pleasure in showing all its secrets. Wonderful photographs of people and places rarely seen, her image library is full of life and surprises. My only disappointment is I cannot join one of her expeditions, the next best thing is to dwell at her stream and let her images come to me.
Keep doing what you do TP, it always delights!"
February 19th, 2007
"nothing rude or nasty?--well, why am I here? oh yes, because I admire Lye Tuck-Po's vision, her sense of adventure. I look at her photos and imagine if the earliest explorers had carried digital cameras. And she has a wonderful eye, and a good sense of people and place. Plus...she lives with things being occasionally slightly out of focus--a quality I adore. This is my first testimonial. A famous photographer (don't ask me who, one of those National Geographic guys whose wife was divorcing him) when asked the secret of great photography said: "f.8 and Be There". Well, if you wanna 'be there', this is the place. Salute, Lye Tuck-Po."
December 19th, 2006
"Wow...some really great shots, and definately a lot of thought and passion put into each photo. Great write up too...nice to see someone who's working towards something and not just using photography for art - yet making art out of it."
July 30th, 2006
- March 2006
- Visit my blog